Summary: Boy group Mr.Mr is accused of releasing a diss track against SNSD. The lyrics are thought to be expressing their anger at SNSD in releasing a song named after their group. Some of the lyrics in the boy band’s new single ‘Mr. Mr’ are: ‘Are you belittling me? ‘Do I look easy?’ ‘I’m not invisible.’ ‘What would you do if you were me?’ ‘If you were in the same situation, what would you do?’ ‘I probably look small to you from your high position,’ Is that why you did this?’. The fact that their song was released just after SNSD’s ‘Mr.Mr’ is further raising suspicions.
1. [+302,-14] Who’s saying that an artist named Mr. Mr. can’t sing a song called “Mr. Mr.”? It’s like how SNSD sung a song called “SNSD”
2. [+271,-18] I’m a Soshi fan, but I only knew this after reading the lyrics;;;;; But after reading the lyrics, it doesn’t really anger me
3. [+228,-13] Soshi fans didn’t know what this was or that a song like this even existed, but apparently we’re angry??? It kind of seems like Mr. Mr. fans are disguising themselves as Soshi fans to just make some noise
4. [+20,-4] What kind of nonsense is this
5. [+18,-2] What are you saying, this is my first time hearing this