Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TVXQ! 東方神起 LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~

TVXQ! 東方神起 Yunho Changmin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
526 replies to this topic

#1 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:53 AM (Edited by autumn, 10 September 2013 - 11:42 AM.)

WELCOME to

東方神起 LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~

juba6If.png

M0j4BkA.png

1eZvwBD.jpg

as tagged

TIME Tour will kickoff on April 27th at Saitama Super Arena and the grand finale will be held in August at Nissan Stadium!

April 27 Saitama Super Arena done

April 28 Saitama Super Arena done

April 29 Saitama Super Arena done

May 5 Sapporo Dome done

May 10 Nagoya Dome done

May 11 Nagoya Dome done

May 12 Nagoya Dome done

May 25 Fukuoka Dome done

May 26 Fukuoka Dome done

June 5 Kyocera Dome done

June 6 Kyocera Dome done

June 8 Kyocera Dome done

June 9 Kyocera Dome done

June 15 Tokyo Dome done

June 16 Tokyo Dome done

June 17 Tokyo Dome done

August 17 Nissan Stadium

August 18 Nissan Stadium

SET LIST

(from Saitama)

Fated
Android
Superstar
I Don’t Know
Still
Duet
One More Thing
Y3K
Purple Line
Humanoids
I Know
Heart Mind and Soul
One and Only One
Rat Tat Tat
T Style (Yunho’s Solo)
Rock With U (Changmin’s Solo)
Blink
Survivor
Share the World
Sky
Aitakute Aitakute Tamaranai
Catch Me If You Wanna

Encore

Why? Keep Your Head Down
Ocean
Shine
We Are!
Summer Dream
In Our Time

#2 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

Someone needs to add the Nissan Stadium date to that map.

#3 Yoona

Yoona

戦えば乃ち勝つ。

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

Literally legends tbh. Your faves; non existent.

#4 Candyboojae

Candyboojae

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

Kings  :wub:

#5 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

[Article trans - modelpress] Tohoshinki to reach a new stage of dreams in their 9th year
Kicked off the tour which will gather 850000 people, their personal record

With the addition of the Stadium concerts, the number of the concerts increased to 18 shows at 7 venues, expanding the total number of audience to 850000 people, their new record. They are going to realize their two dreams in their 9th year in Japanese market, Dome Tour and Stadium concerts. The 2 members delivered a powerful statement of intent, exciting the 32000 audience.
Yunho: We want to go beyond the dream and chase a new dream.
Changmin: With your cheer, we will blow away the heat of summer!

◆First performance of their new song "OCEAN", the hottest number

"Sustained everyday effort and every one step create a history. Cherish 'NOW' and live your own life slowly but steadily." This is the message put in the album "TIME" (released on March 6). With this album, Tohoshinki kicked off their tour. By curious coincidence, the first day of the tour, April 26, fell on the anniversary of their Japanese debut. The approx. 3-hour long time travel was full of splendid stage spectacles, utilizing the every space, even the far corners, of the large venue. The concert is packed with Tohoshinki's Past, Presence and Future.

They continued to perform powerful dance numbers, which are the big appeal of Tohoshinki. Among these, the song that received the largest cheer on that day was "Catch Me – If you wanna –" released last January. The hulk dance which makes a big arm with the arms of the two members and the dancers and their stable singing ability symbolize the Presence of Tohoshinki. The new song sung in response to a long encore "OCEAN" (to be released on June 12) will make a piece of their "Future".

They introduced "OCEAN", the "hottest" song in the Tohoshinki's history, saying "This is an upbeat, up-tempo song. The taste of the song is different from that of our past summer songs. This is a good song to listen to when you have fun with many people in a beach. (Changmin)" and "Enjoy the joyful dance too, and jump all together (Yunho)". When they told the audience "Swing your towels round more intensely", swinging their towels around, the 320000 audience were excited to the maximum. The venue was instantly covered with an atmosphere of mid-summer beach, making us feel this may be a new summer concert anthem.

This day was the final day of their Saitama Super Arena concerts. They will kick off their Five Dome Tour in May and deliver concerts at majors domes before they arrive at the Nissan Stadium in August. Yunho said "After coming to Japan, Tohoshinki has climbed up stairs slowly. When looking back, there are various memories. Our first goal was a concert tour. The second was No.1 on the oricon chart, and then an arena tour. Then we arrived at a dome… Finally we were given the opportunity to hold a dome tour", remembering fondly their path to the dome tour. Also he expressed his gratitude to their fans "Each time, you gave us big cheers, which made us drive forward and made it possible to achieve these goals. As I said many times, we are truly thankful to you". Changmin added with a bright smile, "Today we spent time together and this experience becomes a new wonderful and cool page of Tohoshinki history."

So far some Japanese top artist have held solo concerts at Nissan Stadium, including Eikichi Yazawa (1999, 2012), SMAP (2003, 2005, 2006) and Southern All Stars (2003, 2008). B'z, AKB48 and Momoiro Clover Z plan to have concerts this year. It is expected that Tohoshinki will deliver historic performance, which is suitable to the first-ever foreign artist to accomplish the spectacular achievement.

Source: http://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1240547

cr: lisaliolisalio

Someone needs to add the Nissan Stadium date to that map.

done. lol! i posted the wrong pic.

#6 Ima

Ima

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

Holla (again)^^/

#7 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

really.gif

Soo happy I was able to find and join this alt- forum in time for the next T/ME concert!!! XD

#8 Ima

Ima

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

LIVE AUDIO STREAM
[TOMORROW] [YY Stream] 130505 Tohoshinki T/ME Tour live in Sapporo Start : 18:00 JST // YY ID: 65320 || 52745425

cr Chaos_1226 via sheils

Link>>http://yy.com/#65320/1279275975

#9 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hi Guys!

Don't forget to spazz tomorrow for tomorrow's concert at Sapporo!

LIVE AUDIO STREAM
[TOMORROW] [YY Stream] 130505 Tohoshinki T/ME Tour live in Sapporo Start : 18:00 JST // YY ID: 65320 || 52745425

cr Chaos_1226 via sheils

Link>>http://yy.com/#65320/1279275975

Thanks, Ima.

please feel free to post more updates here.

it'll be greatly appreciated. :D

#10 Ima

Ima

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi Guys!

Thanks, Ima.

TQ^^v

#11 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

Hi Guys!

Thanks, Ima.

Hey, autumn. Will try to, though, I don't know why most of us have a habit of spazzing over at the main thread lol ^^''. So I might actually be at only one specific thread updating etc., if the updates are fast that is. But will surely join this thread later on. :)

#12 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

some pics from sapporo

tumblr_mmax8zC7A31rk1c7eo1_1280.jpg

maki_wearet

tumblr_mmb0ibvatk1rk1c7eo1_1280.jpg

miyukitti33

via yunhosmiley

tumblr_mmb0vsnkvy1rk1c7eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmb0vsnkvy1rk1c7eo2_1280.jpg

uuumignon

tumblr_mmb7h9zVgj1rk1c7eo1_1280.jpg

bigeast_momo

tumblr_mmb8s0kWtG1rk1c7eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmb8s0kWtG1rk1c7eo2_1280.jpg

i_mjenn

[RT TRANS] TVXQ Messages on Receipt for Sapporo Venue (for people who purchased goods worth ¥5,000)

*Messages are only included when goods are bought at the concert hall. Internet shoppers cannot get these messages*

Everyone in Sapporo, let’s rock on together!
~Changmin~

Thank you for coming to Sapporo.
~Yunho~

Eng trans by YmaX

TQ^^v

Hey, autumn. Will try to, though, I don't know why most of us have a habit of spazzing over at the main thread lol ^^''. So I might actually be at only one specific thread updating etc., if the updates are fast that is. But will surely join this thread later on. :)

it's ok, guys. come whenever u can. ^^

#13 ariel

ariel

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

Kyaaaaa

The first of the Dome today !!!

#14 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

ZM5EbSh.jpg

everkiss1503

start!

Z2d8Xtv.jpg

heygoods

#15 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

iQ785Ma.jpg

everkiss1503

FANACCOUNT

130505 TIME 5 DOME TOUR in Sapporo ~ talk part ~ Good evening, we're Tohoshinki. Welcome to Tohoahinki TIME live tour 2013 in Sapporo. Yunho: Hello, I'm Yunho. Everyone are you happy? Changmin: Good evening everyone, I'm Changmin! Finally we come to Sapporo dome! We'll show everyone our result from hard practice this evening, Let's stay to the end and take good care of us! please! #TohoTimeTour

130505 TIME 5 DOME TOUR in Sapporo ~ talk part ~ (after Only One and One) Yunho: Hello, everyone, we're Tohoshinki. How's you feel? I'm very happy to standing here. Changmin: I'm happy too! Yunho: Yeah! Changmin: Feel! We have been preparing since this spring finally our dome tour confirmed! We have practiced very hard for this time! Yunho: What's our new album name? Fans: TIME! Yunho: Cuz this album including our past, present and future so that's why we called this live tour is TIME too! #TohoTimeTour

130505 TIME 5 DOME TOUR in Sapporo ~ talk part ~ (after KYHD) Yunho: Tks everyone for calling encore! Are you excited? Shout more louder, please! Changmin: Sapporo's fans supporting sound very powerful and warm!!! Yunho: There weren't many fans attending to our first live in JP but now we have you all to support us! Changmin: I want to say, all of fans gave us many powers. Although in the beginning was very difficult we can still standing here cuz all of you! #TohoTimeTour

denise

Yunho: Thank you for the encore! #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: Louder! Are you all happy? Fans: YES! #TohoTimeTour

Changmin: Sapporo's fansupport is warm and passionate indeed! #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: When we just debut in Japan, there were very little people at the live. Now, there's all of you here. #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: Although the starting is very hard and strenous, but because of everyone's support, there's Tohoshinki on this stage. #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: There's you, that's why we are not nervous. Changmin: All of you gave us a lot of strength. #TohoTimeTour

Changmin: Being together with all of you, singing for all of you, it feels really good. #TohoTimeTour

Changmin: It's so warm here. Yunho: Warm? Changmin: I want to be high with all of you. Yunho: Let's introduce the next song. #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: The next song is a wonderful song, a song for all of you. || It's Ocean! #TohoTimeTour

Yunho: Thanks for supporting Tohoshinki all along, Tohoshinki will continue to work hard! All of you are so great~ #TohoTimeTour

yunhosan

the concert has ended.

#16 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

WJyV6Yh.jpg

qjKgcGA.jpg

t0zv5sI.jpg

owXnMhp.jpg

xxvhBne.jpg

6qy0cCP.jpg

a4aNUIQ.jpg

L14UlxS.jpg

p4GLEg6.jpg

credit as tagged

130505 Sapporo #TohoTimeTour Changmin's famous saying was from Benjamin Franklin: "You may delay, but time will not." (chi cr: kouki琪)

poga_ing

#17 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

some pics from sapporo

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b311b03c35564...

maki_wearet

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f8e6a0906b474...

miyukitti33

via yunhosmiley

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2e8846b7dbf05...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/44295e411992e...

uuumignon

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5884dc0595860...

bigeast_momo

http://25.media.tumblr.com/76398b0ae8c8c...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8c999c5a4b767...

i_mjenn

[RT TRANS] TVXQ Messages on Receipt for Sapporo Venue (for people who purchased goods worth ¥5,000)

*Messages are only included when goods are bought at the concert hall. Internet shoppers cannot get these messages*

Everyone in Sapporo, let’s rock on together!
~Changmin~

Thank you for coming to Sapporo.
~Yunho~

Eng trans by YmaX

it's ok, guys. come whenever u can. ^^

T______T I missed it! *let me just go regret it in a corner*

Anyways, thanks for the updates. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next one. ^^

#18 ariel

ariel

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

[fancam] 20130505 TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2013 'TIME'-T-STYLE by KO

better watch now b4 it's gone :hurr:

tumblr_mmcl9kQzR01r4hi8eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmcl9kQzR01r4hi8eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmcl9kQzR01r4hi8eo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmcp38P2Iz1rk1c7eo2_1280.jpg

all as tagged

[Trans] Fanaccount 130505

1. It seems those two ate seafood yesterday(^^*). Changmin said, Sashimi during midwinter is great. If only our tour not in May but in a little early…….

2. Changmin’s “Right now.” expression getting stronger each time i see. Today is , “everyone, You dont have the spirit! (Where’s the spirit?!).” .Haha. In Nagoya, Ganbaru ne Changmin. ♡

3. The costume is different from when in Saitama. T-shirt that they wore on encore, come out in goods. The color is khaki.

Changmin hold the mic with both hands a lot. it was so cute.

At the encore MC part, Yunho said, “Actually, its interesting.” about mimicking Galileo.

4. Yunho, ” Everyone, maybe there’s still people who don’t know but, Tohoshinki’s first live tour’s place was at Sapporo. At that time, the audience was only 400 people. But right now, it’s 100 times more than that. 40.000. It all thanks to you all.

5. At Summer Dream opening, Yunho, “Lets Go, Summer Dream 2013” , because he was in too high spirit, when the music came out he forgot to sing. Ahahaha, too cute :*:・(●´Д`●)・:*:*

Today yunho, until the end, his mood seemed so great, seemed so happy, he was singing happily.

6. Yunho’s last talk, ” Looking at everyone’s face and heart, my chest (feelings) become full. Today was so happy. Thanks to everyone, this time becomes valuable time. from now on let’s move forward together. Thank you very much.”

7. Yunho, “Tohoshinki’s journey wasnt smooth. There was ups and downs. Everytime, everyone’s huge strength protect it. Thank you very much”

8. In Shine (maybe) Changmin and dancer made heart shape together. 

9. In the truck, Changmin been passing our section 3 times giving frisbee. There must be someone, right? (who hasnt get the frisbee). Then he said, “One more?” while pointing his index finger and then throw it gently.

10.  MC Part 1:

Changmin: Yesterday, i asked for ikasoba (bucklwheat squid noodle)but there wasnt any…

Yunho: Isn’t it ikasoumen (Squid white noodle)?

Changmin: Whichever is good, isn’t it? In the end, i didnt get to eat it this time, so dissapointed. 

11.  MC Part 2:

Yunho’s Gag and Changmin the commentator.

Yunho: Hokkaido wa “dekkai”do [T/N : dekkai means big]

Changmin: …..That’s old gag, but because everyone here are pleased..

Yunho: Kinou wa tabeta ikura wa ikura desuka (Yesterday, salmon that you ate how many is that? [T/N: salmon and how much are both pronounced ikura]

Changmin: I know that already!!

12. In “Shine”, Yunho sing it wrong at the part *kimi wa boku no hikari* it become *boku wa boku hikari*. His embarasssed face was too cute.

Eng trans by @ndyho

#19 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Sapporo Runs Trains Later Than Usual for TVXQ′s Dome Concert

TVXQ (DBSK) even got Sapporo to run extra trains for its concert held in the region.

Since April 27, TVXQ has been touring five domes in Japan for its TVXQ Live Tour 2013 ~Time~.

91449513.jpg

At the concert held in the Sapporo Dome on May 5, U-know Yunho said, “Our first tour in Japan started at the Sapporo Live House with 400 fans. Now, there are about 100 times more people sitting before us. I feel so proud.”

He had reason to be proud, as on the day of the concert, the Sapporo JR Line even ran temporary trains late into the night to help fans get home safely after the concert.

Notices were posted up before the day of the concert, reading, “A concert by ′TVXQ′ will be held at the Sapporo Dome on May 5. The JR Hokkaido will be running extra trains to help audiences get home.”

It is a rare event to have subway times extended for a single artist.

TVXQ will continue to perform until mid-August. Its tour′s finale will take place at the Nissan Stadium, the largest performance hall in Japan.

Photo credit: SM Entertainment, online community

source: enewsworld

via lovelyyhcmtvxq

#20 autumn

autumn

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

thanks guys for all the updates.

766040108_zps37f251fd.gif

[RT TRANS] Tweet of SONNY HIRANO
1st tour, 400 ppl at Sapporo. 8 yrs later, 100 times bigger with 40000 ppl at Sapporo. Such a success story. Congrats TVXQ and im proud to be a part of them.

YmaX

Up, Up and Away!