Photo
- - - - -

2pm's Junho Debut Japan Mini Album: Sales/Audio links/Music Japan&Dragon performance

Junho 2pm

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
172 replies to this topic

#41 Taecmetothefloor

Taecmetothefloor

Honey Thighs #1 Slut/Fanclub President

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

"@0125_: All 5 songs from the mini album are Junho's self-composed. GENIUS LEE"

WOW

#42 Night

Night

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

And the JUNHO FROM 2PM suddenly makes sense now... :lol:

#43 The_Joker77

The_Joker77

Hyangsook's #1 fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

looking forward to it 

I really like the songs he made 

#44 25%Cotton

25%Cotton

Gaymer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

been waiting this for a long time, tbh.

seungri, my bb bias

sunggyu, my infinite bias

and now junho, my favorite in 2pm <3

what's next, baeksoo duet album?

#45 Macanto23

Macanto23

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Super excited for this

I really love Junho songs, can't wait to hear more 

#46 Allo

Allo

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

:la: :la: :la: :la:

JUNHOOOO!!!!! KICK BUTT!!!!

#47 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

i guess my dream jype schedule should place the 2pm repackage album in September then? :sad:

THATS TOO LONG TO BE AWAY FROM HWANGZEUS AND JUN.KING :sad: :sad: :sad:

#48 harliey_nick

harliey_nick

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

i guess my dream jype schedule should place the 2pm repackage album in September then? :sad:
THATS TOO LONG TO BE AWAY FROM HWANGZEUS AND JUN.KING :sad: :sad: :sad:

I was hoping for another comeback in the second part of the year actually. But Grown can sustain me for at least a year ^^

#49 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

I was hoping for another comeback in the second part of the year actually. But Grown can sustain me for at least a year ^^

bu-bu-bu-bu-but hwangzeus and jun.king are my crack I CANT BE SUSTAINED!!!!!!!!  :>_>:  :>_>:  :>_>:

#50 harliey_nick

harliey_nick

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Aya Sama, on 28 May 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

bu-bu-bu-bu-but hwangzeus and jun.king are my crack I CANT BE SUSTAINED!!!!!!!! :>_>::>_>::>_>:

LOL! Aya, Jun. K will be in 3 Musketeers musical in Japan ^^ Chansung.....Not so sure.

BLUFWNsCMAAWbOz.jpg

The rare times AKP knows more than we do (and faster too, well, not so fast, since we know earlier):

2PM's Junho is setting his sights on Japan with a solo debut, and doing it a grand way by holding his first solo tour as well!

JYP Entertainment revealed, "2PM's Junho will make his solo debut in Japan with his mini album 'Kimi no Koe' ('Your Voice'). Junho's solo album which is set to release on July 24th will be a mini album in which he took part in producing all of the tracks. Junho will also kick off his 11-concert Zepp tour across five cities starting on July 9th and hold his finale at the Tokyo International Forum on August 29th, making a total of 12 concerts during his tour."

The mini album consists of two versions for which Junho wrote and composed all of the five tracks in the regular version as well as the eight tracks in version B. Junho definitely gave his all for his solo debut by participating in the direction of his album jacket, music video, and choreography as well.

Junho shared, "Although I created songs included in 2PM's singles and albums before, this is my first time composing, writing, and producing all of the tracks in an album so I'm very nervous. I am very joyful that I get to show a different style of music and performance as Junho and not 2PM's Junho. I ask for your love and support."

For all of the Japanese HOTTESTs, make sure to come and support Junho during the following dates for 'JUNHO (From 2PM) 1st Solo Tour Kimi no Koe':

July 9th - Zepp Sapporo

July 10th - Zepp Sapporo

July 13th - Zepp Fukuoka

July 14th - Zepp Fukuoka

July 16th - Zepp Namba

July 17th - Zepp Namba

July 22nd - Zepp Nagoya

July 23rd - Zepp Nagoya

July 29th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)

July 20th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)

July 21st - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)

August 29th - Tokyo International Forum (Tour Final)

Credit: AKP

#51 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

LOL! Aya, Jun. K will be in 3 Musketeers musical in Japan ^^ Chansung.....Not so sure.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLUFWNsCMAAW...

The rare times AKP knows more than we do (and faster too, well, not so fast, since we know earlier):

2PM's Junho is setting his sights on Japan with a solo debut, and doing it a grand way by holding his first solo tour as well!

JYP Entertainment revealed, "2PM's Junho will make his solo debut in Japan with his mini album 'Kimi no Koe' ('Your Voice'). Junho's solo album which is set to release on July 24th will be a mini album in which he took part in producing all of the tracks. Junho will also kick off his 11-concert Zepp tour across five cities starting on July 9th and hold his finale at the Tokyo International Forum on August 29th, making a total of 12 concerts during his tour."

The mini album consists of two versions for which Junho wrote and composed all of the five tracks in the regular version as well as the eight tracks in version B. Junho definitely gave his all for his solo debut by participating in the direction of his album jacket, music video, and choreography as well.

Junho shared, "Although I created songs included in 2PM's singles and albums before, this is my first time composing, writing, and producing all of the tracks in an album so I'm very nervous. I am very joyful that I get to show a different style of music and performance as Junho and not 2PM's Junho. I ask for your love and support."

For all of the Japanese HOTTESTs, make sure to come and support Junho during the following dates for 'JUNHO (From 2PM) 1st Solo Tour Kimi no Koe':

July 9th - Zepp Sapporo
July 10th - Zepp Sapporo
July 13th - Zepp Fukuoka
July 14th - Zepp Fukuoka
July 16th - Zepp Namba
July 17th - Zepp Namba
July 22nd - Zepp Nagoya
July 23rd - Zepp Nagoya
July 29th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
July 20th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
July 21st - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
August 29th - Tokyo International Forum (Tour Final)

Credit: AKP

booooooooooooooo doing a 3M show in Japan means nothing to mean unless someone's gonna record it :SAD: :SAD: :SAD: :SAD:

#52 harliey_nick

harliey_nick

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

booooooooooooooo doing a 3M show in Japan means nothing to mean unless someone's gonna record it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Well, at least 50% of the time, any Japanese promotion means we can't watch it (since not many times it's recorded  :omg: ). Japanese fans privilege, I guess  :._.:

#53 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Well, at least 50% of the time, any Japanese promotion means we can't watch it (since not many times it's recorded  :omg: ). Japanese fans privilege, I guess  :._.:

ive seen some japanese stage plays get recorded [granted theyre usually oguri shun's] so it can happen :._.: :._.: :._.: 

is yenny playing her role too in japan?

#54 harliey_nick

harliey_nick

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

ive seen some japanese stage plays get recorded [granted theyre usually oguri shun's] so it can happen :._.: :._.: :._.:

is yenny playing her role too in japan?

Not sure, since that article is translated from a Japanese magazine/newspaper and it only mentioned Jun. K playing the same role in Japan. I'll share it if I can find it again (I don't remember where and when I read it, but maybe you can try Junkaystreet? They basically translate and share all Jun. K stuff).

#55 shiinnaa

shiinnaa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

MY ULTIMATE DREAM CAME TRUE... PERIOD...

:ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

#56 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Not sure, since that article is translated from a Japanese magazine/newspaper and it only mentioned Jun. K playing the same role in Japan. I'll share it if I can find it again (I don't remember where and when I read it, but maybe you can try Junkaystreet? They basically translate and share all Jun. K stuff).

i dont want some random hoe to get kiss by jun.k :._.:

#57 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

wow! This came out of the blue! :O

I hope the best for him!! And that this will mean some love to minjun too!! >,< Woo in Korea, Junho in Japan, Khun in Thai... and what about the others? xD

#58 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

completely forgot to say this but

CONGRATS TO Lil Nuneo! :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

#59 Onetooth

Onetooth

원숭이 엉덩이는 빨개

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Update to OP

[INFO] Junho's solo debut 'Kimi no koe' details: [Type A] CD (5 songs) + DVD (2 versions of Kimi no koe MV + Off Shot + 1 unannounced MV)

[Type B] CD (5 songs + 3 additional songs), Regular version of the CD will have 5 songs + Kimi no koe instrumental bonus track

#60 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

I Broke Your Scouter

• 4,651 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

No no no no and no.

2PM needs to get their shit on track in Korea before doing anything in Japan again. Their time in Japan has affected them greatly in Korea.

Up, Up and Away!