Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

SHE IS 39YO??? OMG

#23 ARMyLife

ARMyLife

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

Honey, okay. Paint a very bleak world and spend your life with pessimism. You do know people can stay together. But sure - surround yourself with that attitude and I'm sure you will create own self-fulfilling prophecy and be involved in a poor, unfaithful relationship.

Stay naive i guess youll have to learn the hard way that life isnt like the movies where everything worksss out all the time. Like i said im not sayin they wont last, but then again you never know. You can only hope for the best

#24 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:40 PM (Edited by scarlette007, 12 January 2017 - 06:42 PM.)

Stay naive i guess youll have to learn the hard way that life isnt like the movies where everything worksss out all the time. Like i said im not sayin they wont last, but then again you never know. You can only hope for the best

Uh, no - Debbie Downer. Pretty sure I am much older than you AND work in a hospital. Pretty sure I know reality as I see it very harshly on a daily basis. But you do know faithfulness and commitment isn't just reserved for the movies? If so than all marriages would end in divorce. And so far the divorce rate for US "continue to go down, roughly two-thirds of marriages will never involve divorce, according to data from Wolf."
Source:
Spoiler

So how about you end your bitterness with words of encouragement and congratulations.
And if they do end in divorce ~ than that will be their decision and right to terminate the relationship. But why judge their relationship to fail from the onset?
So, congratulations!

#25 trang95

trang95

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Congrats, Bada. I hope you'll be happy.

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ses, bada

Up, Up and Away!