9 replies to this topic

#1 lusers

lusers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationsafely in the armpit of many a drag queen

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

I just found out about an hour ago that I have an essay due tomorrow morning (it's 7:30pm rn) and I have done nothing.

So whilst I'm off getting my essay done tell me your educational mishaps at college/university/high school etc.

Gotta go get that degree!

#2 soph99

soph99

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 15 DAESANGS ♛

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:27 PM

I thought I would miss this semester since I just came from a trip turns out I have my first class tomorrow at 7:00 am 

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#3 LeeTaeyongsWife

LeeTaeyongsWife

♕ Taeyong's Princess ♕

• Oh! Press
  • 1,757 posts
  • LocationYou’ve really got no patience ღ I’m gonna tease you until the sun comes up, come closer and show me your fantasy ❦ I’m gonna adore you so much ❦ You have to fear me, that’s what I want, you want to hit me and beat me and you want to ruin me ღ I will act as your drawing, I’m freaking honest ♥ My body, my body reacts on its own ♂ I can’t be satisfied ♀ Be more rude to me, I feel it babe ♥ I love it ♥ love it ♥ love it ♥ love it ♥ love it too ღ I showed you myself so show me yourself - Daddyong to Jas ღ

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

YOU JUST FUCKING REMINDED ME I HAVE AN ESSAY TO EDIT IN FOR TOMORROW SJFHDHGF

SCREAMING

#4 ✧ Poppi ✧

✧ Poppi ✧

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Locationnowhere in particular

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

so i have this little toy thing clipped onto my purse that makes a loud sound when you press a button cos its meant to go in like a belt to do a morph thing (a la power rangers) and i accidentally hit it in the middle of class while it was silent and everyone heard it and stared at me.

also this has happened like 7 times  :cry:

#5 Up in the Clouds

Up in the Clouds

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

I told my professor that I forgot my essay and that I would email it to him after class... but the thing is I didn't even start my essay. I had planned to send him an essay I wrote for another english class since it fit the assignment. I quickly changed some parts of the essay to make it look a little different and then I sent it. After the email was sent, I looked back and I realized I didn't change the date, the name of the class, and the name of the professor  :blush:  

I quickly emailed my professor again and told him "I sent the wrong essay" and that I would send the correct one shortly. I ended writing a whole new essay lol 

#6 lusers

lusers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationsafely in the armpit of many a drag queen

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

I told my professor that I forgot my essay and that I would email it to him after class... but the thing is I didn't even start my essay. I had planned to send him an essay I wrote for another english class since it fit the assignment. I quickly changed some parts of the essay to make it look a little different and then I sent it. After the email was sent, I looked back and I realized I didn't change the date, the name of the class, and the name of the professor  :blush:  

I quickly emailed my professor again and told him "I sent the wrong essay" and that I would send the correct one shortly. I ended writing a whole new essay lol 

Wait, you can do that kind of thing where you live? In the UK (or at least, my uni) if you substantially repeat anything you'd be in serious trouble.

#7 kaziwa

kaziwa

Trainee

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Back when I was studying International Business Studies, I had to write assignments every week and on top of that I had a big ass essay of over 100 pages which i got 1 year to work on...However one year later I started working on it like the week before the dead line and I only had 60 pages and my teacher basically didn't even bother looking at it.

That's basically how I had to drop out of college 

#8 Keera

Keera

☆ stanning the best ☆

• PipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Locationlocked in my basement & streaming

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

I had to do an essay on a book of my choice and do an analyst 3-4 years ago in my English class and I deadass took a fucking 500 pages fanfic I had already read (because I was too lazy to read a new book and wanted something simple af) to do that project.

I still laugh everytime I think about it, it was so stupid + I got 92% on that essay... idk how  :imstupid:

#9 ★AlldaOppadeulnUnnies★

★AlldaOppadeulnUnnies★

★★Ok,Ok!★★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • Location✦✦They like ooh~,they like ooh~ Baby, just wait on it!!! WHEN I DO THE DAMN THING JUST WATCH ME ✦✦ WHEN I DO THE DAMN THING JUST WATCH ME✦✦

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

omg i'm so sorry you have to do that

as for me, I had a presentation to do in my Honors English class and after I presented (read: mumbled like an idiot because i had no clue what i was talking about) my teacher asked me a simple question (which I don't remember) and I stood up there for like 5 minutes before saying "i don't know"

She told me to sit down and I got a 0 on that part.

BUT SECONDS LATER I FINALLY THOUGHT OF THE ANSWE.R and i'm so mad at myself for not getting it immediately. 

#10 Up in the Clouds

Up in the Clouds

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

Wait, you can do that kind of thing where you live? In the UK (or at least, my uni) if you substantially repeat anything you'd be in serious trouble.

This was the only time I've done such a thing and I'm sure it's considered plagiarism even if it's your own essay, but at the time I was so stressed out with this class I just wanted to get this assignment over with. Since it was practically the same assignment about our personal experience with something, I was going to write about the same thing anyway so I felt like it wasn't that bad and I did change it up so it wasn't exactly the same. Either way I had to write a brand new essay in the end so I didn't get in trouble. 

Up, Up and Away!