Photo

[ALLKPOP]Black Pink reveal that male and female YG trainees can't be in the same room

BlackPink Rose Jisoo

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Aoli

Aoli

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationZikwon's world

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Maybe you're new to Yang way of managing?, but these rules is actually to protect the girls and I MEAN, they would drive, date, get plastic surgery, etc etc and say nothing about it to their fans or admit in public,  AND when they finally admit or get catch or something, their own fans would not be mad and even defend them not saying anything because, you know "it's in their contract, evil Yang don't allow it and they could have repercussion,... and blah blah blah". 2ne1 have a dating banning as well and when the news about it come out everybody know CL was dating their own stylist in that moment, so... For the rules Blackpink have, I can deduce that there is or was someone dating another YG's trainer and that someone is not very good at driving. The others things could be maybe just to prevent bashing in the future.

#82 andra

andra

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:23 AM

I guess those prohibitions are for trainees contracts only because their debuted artists do a lot all of those 6 things lol

#83 D.N.A

D.N.A

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationYour mind

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

Trainees mostly are under age. "Drinking, smoking, clubbing, driving" this things are illegal for kids. And not to mention, plastic surgery under age. About dating, since they're underage, the emotions would be labil, mostly. If there's something happen like breakup, it would affect your emotion.

The prohibitions are logic tho.

Sent from my D6503 using OneHallyu mobile app

#84 130moodtrbl

130moodtrbl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

it makes sense they would prohibit plastic surgery obv if they scouted you for your looks then you look fine

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#85 Jiyeoncé

Jiyeoncé

Idol

• PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

this is the only thing that surprised me, only 13 trainees in a huge agency? it must be really difficult to get in

Yuna Kim said that she left the company because the competition was too strong even though she was almost a confirmed member in BLACKPINK

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BlackPink, Rose, Jisoo

Up, Up and Away!