Photo

[ALLKPOP]Black Pink reveal that male and female YG trainees can't be in the same room

BlackPink Rose Jisoo

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 Elyace

Elyace

Idol

• PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Driving too? But I remember Dara driving though on 2ne1tv. 

Yeah they must be new contracts.

#62 CECI™

CECI™

Jimin stan

• PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • Location🍭

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Thats just sad tbh

A contract saying you cant date or smoke??? well you can lose me with that BS, the moment they tell me how I have to live my life is the moment I GTFO

#63 ACER

ACER

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts
  • Location💧💧Bottom Of MarianaTrench Door💧💧#YNWA>>STAN KINGS BTS! 🔥🔥 Ì¿' Ì¿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'Ì¿'Ì¿ ̿🔥🔥 ◔◡◔ ♥ ACER ♥ 🔥🔥 chong-jojun-balsa!!!

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

ehh way 2 sad.. 

#64 SehunBeanie

SehunBeanie

~GODXO~

• PipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Locationfrom a small country

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

Driving too? But I remember Dara driving though on 2ne1tv.

Yeah they must be new contracts.

trainees only tho.is that time dara is still a trainee? Im seriously asking tho

#65 remembering

remembering

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

I mean why wouldn't some of these things be prohibited if trainees are usually underage when they start? :derp: Though boys and girls not seeing each other is a bit.......yeah.

Reasoning is hard on OH

#66 SEWER RAT

SEWER RAT

*corporate white guy trappin' 2 muh faves slayin*

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,709 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

Teddy Lee was allegedly dating Jennie & Miyeon/Jinhyeong happened too so there's a way around everything.

#67 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:37 PM (Edited by Jishade, 11 January 2017 - 03:08 PM.)

why are people making a big deal Lisa only had a nose job and it's was needed

but sometimes I think she only gets fillers to make her nose less wide because the shape of her nose it's still similar.

also there were rumors of some male trainees dating other female trainees so I don't believe all "these rules"

#68 Green Crayon

Green Crayon

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:37 PM (Edited by Green Crayon, 11 January 2017 - 03:50 PM.)

why are people making a big deal Lisa only had a nose job and it's was needed

but sometimes I think she only gets fillers to make her nose less wide because the shape of her nose it's still similar.

also there were rumors of some male trainees dating other female trainees so I don't believe all "these rules"

It looks more like fillers to me

#69 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

I don't think Lisa got PS because her nose structure looks the same from pre-debut. It looks more like fillers to me

Spoiler

#70 Green Crayon

Green Crayon

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:49 PM (Edited by Green Crayon, 11 January 2017 - 04:48 PM.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

#71 chocogirl13

chocogirl13

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

anything is possible if you talk to the agency

lisa did nose surgery

#72 YGstan

YGstan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

Some people on this website lack basic reading comprehension skills lol

Exactly. These are trainees who are in most cases underage. YG is a place of business, they are given the mindset that they are there to WORK.

Besides the fact that they are allowed to see the opposite sex when they are at school or in social settings outside of work.

Once you debut you are given unprecedented freedoms both artistic and personal more so than any other company, besides the fact that YG artists are compensated the best and fairest in the industry.

#73 SAYAKA

SAYAKA

山本彩 // さや姉

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,604 posts
  • Locationloading...

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

As trainees their main focus should be training so it makes sense that they'd ban things that would take away from having the eye on the prize. At least it's not a ban after hey debut

#74 Mel.

Mel.

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

I really don't see the issue with separating the boys and girls

it can become a distraction and detour you from the goal at hand...

I don't see why everyone is acting weird about that. YG is clearly about business and not for the bs

#75 minto

minto

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

Kinda obvious that Jisoo did it
But the posts up there only mentioned Lisa hmm

#76 jeaniebaby

jeaniebaby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationWalking with Sope

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

I don't think they're that strict about that gender segregation. I mean, they made Jisoo go into MVs and CFs with ikon back when she was a trainee. Not to mention, Lisa was spotted in Ringa Linga MV with ikon and winner and that was when they were all trainees. 

#77 Mystery Survivor

Mystery Survivor

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

The separation of girls and boys is probably in order try to evade a situation in which one underage trainee sexually abuses another trainee or knocks up another trainee and parents sue YG for not protecting their kid.

#78 yournoona

yournoona

KONtact Center

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,296 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:28 PM (Edited by yournoona, 11 January 2017 - 07:46 PM.)

Haha so basically those trainees still found a way to break the rules lol because teddie lee did hang out with jisoo and jennie and knew miyeon as well. He also implied he was really "close" with jennie. Then miyeon and Jinhyeong were dating.
Also i saw jinny and miyeon following a male trainee's sns. Pretty sure bang yedam and park chaeyoung know each other.
Also,jennie was spotted with gd on gd's private instagram(assuming this is an old pic) in a dinner and there is a glass of wine in front of her.
So,they did find a way.
but yeah female and male trainees do train separately.
Blackpink trained in YG building.
though from all the leaked pictures of future new girl group, it seems they also train at yg training center where boys train there.

#79 BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest

♥ in Japan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:36 PM

I wouldn't take this very seriously. This kind of companies inside info said on a tv show could be exaggerated just to add more spice for the viewers, cuz they know fans are curious about these kind of things. There is surely a good discipline, but I doubt it's as strict as it sounds.

#80 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 26,179 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

Oh that's a bit weird tbh >< JYPE trainees interact all the time, it makes them bond even more once they finally debut. It has its pros and cons tho I guess

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BlackPink, Rose, Jisoo

Up, Up and Away!