Photo
- - - - -
MV-K

[DEBUT] I (Cha Yoonji) - If You Pray Hard, It Will Come True (ft. Tiger JK)

WM Cha Yoonji Tiger JK

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,215 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

I'm glad that WM chose for her to be a solo artist, she really excels in both her dancing & vocals! I'm loving the song and can't wait to check out the mini album  :ahmagah:

She's probably gonna be the first soloist that i stan  :la:

a lot of people initially thought that she was going to be a member in Oh My Girl but after seeing this she's too good for their concepts. I just can't see her doing OMG's songs and concept after seeing this. 

#22 DrDoggyDog

DrDoggyDog

FineApple

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,328 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

a lot of people initially thought that she was going to be a member in Oh My Girl but after seeing this she's too good for their concepts. I just can't see her doing OMG's songs and concept after seeing this. 

Yeah i remember everyone wondering why she wasn't included in Oh my Girl, but this was clearly the best decision for WM to make cause she makes such a great soloist! 

#23 URL

URL

c'est la vie

• PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Locationprotecting sorn from cube

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

It's rare a solo like this debuts in kpop that I actually see possess the skills + vibe of a solo act and a song that isn't boring as hell. I feel she will find her success sooner than later.

#24 Elyace

Elyace

Idol

• PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

I still don't get why debuted as solo. Her voice is not that distinct for a soloist. Her visual is overrated too. She kinds looks good on pics only. I see no resembalnce of Yoona or Krystal.

She woul have been better in a group.

#25 BITE MY CLIT

BITE MY CLIT

SLUTTY ☠ SISTER

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,324 posts
  • Locationidc about your old dusty favs..get with the winning team bitch

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:06 PM

I still don't get why debuted as solo. Her voice is not that distinct for a soloist. Her visual is overrated too. She kinds looks good on pics only. I see no resembalnce of Yoona or Krystal.

She woul have been better in a group.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MV-K, WM, Cha Yoonji, Tiger JK

Up, Up and Away!