Photo

[Peachisoda] [Article] BTS to comeback in February… “A new album to extend the second full album”

BTS Rapmonster Jin Suga Jhope Jimin Jungkook

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 DULSET

DULSET

BTS Deserve The Universe

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Location영원한 봄날

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:06 PM (Edited by DULSET, 10 January 2017 - 09:16 PM.)

AKR20170111047100005_01_i_99_20170111093

Trend group BTS will release a new album to extend their second full album “WINGS” next month. On the 11th according to the recording industry, BTS is working on a new album to release in February and they will be promoting for a short time with their new song. An official of the recording industry stated, “I heard that they’re still debating about the album as to whether they will only include new songs related to their second full album.”. Their second full album which released in October really brought out the power of their fandom that was built through their “HYYH” trilogy. The group recorded the highest album sales last year by selling 751,000 copies of their second full album according to Gaon Chart. Also, as the group with many global fans, they debuted at No.26 on US Billboard main chart “Billboard 200” and set the highest record as a Korean artist. The group also entered this chart with three consecutive albums. Moreover, they are the first Korean artist to enter the UK Album chart (at No.62). The recording industry official said, “Other agencies are paying attention to the releasing date of BTS’s album. Some singers are trying to avoid promoting during the same period.”.

Original article here
Response +399

1. They have concerts coming up… aren’t they really overworking?… I miss them but I can wait so please don’t overwork ㅠㅠㅠ please ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +556 -63

2. kyaa ㅜㅜㅜ do we finally get to see You never walk alone?? +551 -69

3. amazing. Our BTS!! I hope you will prepare for it without exhausting yourselves♡ I’ll be looking forward. Your health should come first! +425 -52

4. yeah~ are we finally getting the “S”?? Do I need to preorder… +390 -55

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah what do I do I’m so happy ah I love BTS I love you seriously ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +372 -52

6. I’m really happy to see them again but please don’t overwork. Always be healthy! BTS, you got to be healthy always! +84 -4

7. they’re going to sweep the charts againㅋㅋㅋ +104 -12

8. I’m happy to see them but ㅜㅜㅜ aren’t you guys overworking..? You went on overseas concert after FIRE and you still haven’t finished “WINGS” concerts too 8ㅅ8 They’ll be heading to other countries after Gocheok concert in Feb… I hope they’ll rest for at least 1~2 months ㅜㅜㅜ please don’t get hurt too ㅜㅠㅠ I’ll be supportingㅜㅜ♡ +97 -10

9. BTS who I trust listening to!! You guys are coming back so soon ㅠㅠㅠ it looks like the members have an extra body ㅠㅠㅠㅠ awesome!! I’ll be looking forward! +90 -10

10. All BTS members are so charming +65 -2

Credit

#2 fxfourwalls

fxfourwalls

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

Yess!

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

#3 Ryuzaki08

Ryuzaki08

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • LocationJedi Temple

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

They always do this though?

Release a repack before touring.

It's nothing surprising. They always work hard.

Fighting, bangtan!

#4 BDRM

BDRM

i love Big Daddy Rap Mon

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  • Locationsoft boyfriend namjoon is the light of my life

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

pls... a promotion period that isn't gonna be long, and then like 6-7 concerts with at least 2 days in between them, some of which even have a week in between them. pls just let them do their jobs. being an idol is hard work but this really isn't that bad and it's literally their career so. 

#5 Reeco

Reeco

• PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

I'm worried for the boys' health. But at the same time...

YEEESSS!!! TAKE ALL MY MONEY!+

#6 ☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

~Wearin All Black Marshadow And I’m Holding That~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,708 posts
  • Location~Auditioning to be one of Luhan's Groupies~

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

If it's the S to WINGS but all the songs are new, wouldn't that not make it a repack anymore?

#7 aveline

aveline

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Locationupside down

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:13 PM

They already did it with HYYH: YF so I'm not super worried. They know what they're doing. I'm just hyped for the new songs

#8 Is BTS the answer to life?

Is BTS the answer to life?

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationMy parents dont know i listen to kpop

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:14 PM

If it's the S to WINGS but all the songs are new, wouldn't that not make it a repack anymore?

From what i have seen they are debating if they are goin to include the previous song on this album or if this is goin to be something else. Obviously it was all translation from what i read

#9 Beetsbeets

Beetsbeets

Idol

• PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSuburbia

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

Kinda hoping they only release new songs b/c I"m so here for that and although I'm excited for their new music, I kinda wished they had delayed this and added more tour stops but who knows!! Fighting BTS!!

#10 TT MinSoul

TT MinSoul

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

BTS fighting!! ^-^

#11 dorkprincess

dorkprincess

✯ ♕ ✯

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts
  • Location진오빠가 저를 공주라고 부르길 원합니다. I want Jin to call me princess. 진오빠가 저를 공주라고 부르길 원합니다. I want Jin to call me princess. 진오빠가 저를 공주라고 부르길 원합니다. I want Jin t

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:18 PM (Edited by dorkprincess, 10 January 2017 - 09:21 PM.)

pls... a promotion period that isn't gonna be long, and then like 6-7 concerts with at least 2 days in between them, some of which even have a week in between them. pls just let them do their jobs. being an idol is hard work but this really isn't that bad and it's literally their career so. 

^ I await the day when BTS can do literally anything without people going "theyre so overworked ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" like chill...its really not that bad. This is their career. If they don't do anything....they wont have a career....

But HYPE!! can't wait for the return of 믿.듣.방~~~~~~ The Bangtan whose music you can trust~~~

#12 Ryuzaki08

Ryuzaki08

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • LocationJedi Temple

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

We dont know. It's either a mini or a repack. There's no info yet

#13 Vick

Vick

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationIn Namjoon's dimples

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:20 PM

Kinda hoping they only release new songs b/c I"m so here for that and although I'm excited for their new music, I kinda wished they had delayed this and added more tour stops but who knows!! Fighting BTS!!

Think of it like this, now they are going to perform their new songs at the concerts.

#14 DULSET

DULSET

BTS Deserve The Universe

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Location영원한 봄날

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

From what i have seen they are debating if they are goin to include the previous song on this album or if this is goin to be something else. Obviously it was all translation from what i read

It was distributors who at first said it wasn't decided. I actually think this info reached media without BigHit consent, because it was very unusual for a comeback to be firstly announced not via trailer or article with BigHit representative as the source of information.

Tbh, I think it's likely a repack and I doubt they haven't finished yet with their scheduling and the album content. It's just because of the unexpected leak of information, and it's not yet the time to release any details about the album. 

Regardless, even for repack, Bangtan always gives extra more... just like YF. Generous kings!

#15 devilvp

devilvp

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:26 PM

BTS aren't overworked, they get sufficient rest in between promotions & touring.

It's just seems overwhelming given that the end of year awards & gayo rush just ended and WINGS tour is right around the corner.

They will probably promote this for a max of 2 weeks, it won't be too burdensome on them and besides, it's their career, tough but a job they chose and is passionate about. They speak about how grateful they are about being so occupied & busy.

The new album could potentially be anything from a new mini to a repack or compilation album ( like Young Forever); BH & the boys hasn't decided yet

#16 ethereal

ethereal

murder me senpai

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,795 posts
  • Locationdown the rabbit hole

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

i don't get why people always think they're overworking? they literally have two comebacks a year and do get breaks and free time and we all know they'll only promote this new album for a few days like they did for young forever. this is how a trend group should promote, which many companies seem to not realize. they have to keep the fire going while they're at their hottest. it would have been a serious missed opportunity if they didn't come back before their tour with all the wings hype still in the air after months. big hit knows what they're doing and i find it hard to complain because the guys are obviously so happy these days. 

#17 sungjong

sungjong

내 심장소릴 들어봐

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

so excited cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

#18 DULSET

DULSET

BTS Deserve The Universe

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Location영원한 봄날

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:30 PM

BTS aren't overworked, they get sufficient rest in between promotions & touring.

It's just seems overwhelming given that the end of year awards & gayo rush just ended and WINGS tour is right around the corner.

They will probably promote this for a max of 2 weeks, it won't be too burdensome on them and besides, it's their career, tough but a job they chose and is passionate about. They speak about how grateful they are about being so occupied & busy.

The new album could potentially be anything from a new mini to a repack or compilation album ( like Young Forever); BH & the boys hasn't decided yet

Do you really believe they haven't decided yet?  :ninja:  :ninja:

#19 Kayou

Kayou

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:31 PM (Edited by Kayou, 10 January 2017 - 09:39 PM.)

all the speculation came true!!  :la:  :la:  :la:

agh... nervous breakdown...

edit: wow it could be be an ep instead of repack O_O

I just wish it's good

#20 Ryuzaki08

Ryuzaki08

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • LocationJedi Temple

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:33 PM (Edited by Ryuzaki08, 10 January 2017 - 09:34 PM.)

I can't believe BIGHIT chose not to Beyonce-d us this this time.

They always prefer to announce a comeback with a "bang" before they announce it on news/twitter. Something like Prologue, Begin, etc.

So I think this one might be leaked. That's why Bighit won't reveal any date or details about this upcoming comeback.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BTS, Rapmonster, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Jungkook

Up, Up and Away!