Photo

Zico: "Actually 3 years ago, there was someone, I fell for her at first sight".

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Little Eight

Little Eight

Xiao Hao Hao

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,140 posts
  • Location[Choreography Video] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴)-HIGHLIGHT

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

He is an asshole for answering a question from an interviewer? Okay.

#62 kihyunee

kihyunee

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:17 PM (Edited by kihyunee, 12 January 2017 - 07:42 PM.)

People here are really so bias or just pure haters. He was ask what inspired him to write 'It Was Love' and he answered. What's wrong with that?! He never even mentioned Seolhyun. You are the only one still linking them. You should stop yourself from linking them even the media did not link Seolhyun with this statement and you did so you are the one creating issue that isn't there. He is allowed to talk about his life and love life. Seriously!! Seolhyun is also being open posting 'flirty' comments in Zico's bestfriend Instragram and all defended her. What a hypocrite!! I like Seolhyun too and I don't see anything wrong with what she did or post but if you are okay with her doing that why are you tearing Zico for talking about his inspiration in writing his songs?! That is so low and so hypocritical!! It's disgusting that you defended the girl and hate on the guy when both are victims here. Go hate on dispatch for releasing such photos and outing them. He is also a dispatch victim. You guys act better than Knetz but you are just as bad as them. Not even a Zico fan but I pity him or the hating and bashing he got here when he did nothing wrong!! Karma is just around the corner guys you don't know it might hit you any second now.

he sure has lots of haters here...i've tried to understand their point of view but it seems that they are all blindly hating him

Up, Up and Away!