167 replies to this topic

#101 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

Amazing... just amazing... Minju has always been my fav in the Ark.. but holy shit Kim Sohee SLAYED!!!!!!! I really really want her to come to JYP and debut with Somi

If you watched the raws, they really worked hard on this routine...

#102 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 15,733 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

If you watched the raws, they really worked hard on this routine...

I did... just finished in fact.. lol poor Minju her knees looked rough...

btw.. who won from the kids? was it Hanbeul or the other 2 girls.. I thought she won but she kept crying and the taller girl kept smiling the whole time lol

#103 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:37 PM (Edited by Simpletons, 08 January 2017 - 09:52 PM.)

btw.. who won from the kids? was it Hanbeul or the other 2 girls.. I thought she won but she kept crying and the taller girl kept smiling the whole time lol

Yeah, it looked bad, but from the sounds of it, all the work paid off...  Here is a picture of those eliminated in this round, we all know of course that Chrisha was wild carded to go into the next round...  Happy for her and for Soomin who was really down after Chrisha was eliminated...

deNBEQa.png

7LzhJqZ.png

Soomin when realises that Chrisha got wild carded when she comes into the room...

NEPgYMR.png

thD5Q9j.png

#104 yosafbridge

yosafbridge

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

Hi just dropped to say I recently got hooked on this season due to following Lee Soo Min but now come to appreciate Krisha and Kim Sohee.

My ideal situation is JYP grabs a few girls to join Somi in his upcoming GG.

My picks, thus far, for a Dream Team to join Somi would be :

Lee Soo-min  : Leader, Main/Lead Vocal

Kim SoHee : Visual, Main Dancer, Lead Vocal

Krisha Choo : Centre, subvocal, Lead Dancer

Anyone else who should join this Dream Team?

#105 lllll

lllll

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

I think she won. It happen often when they are in team that the one who survie cries for the others and the others smile saying "it's ok"

#106 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

Okay, Ep 8 with eng subs is out... will leave it till later for viewing...

#107 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 15,733 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:50 AM

Okay, Ep 8 with eng subs is out... will leave it till later for viewing...

do you mind giving me a link? cuz the site I use doesn't have it yet

#108 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:31 AM (Edited by Simpletons, 09 January 2017 - 10:16 AM.)

do you mind giving me a link? cuz the site I use doesn't have it yet

http://kshow123.net/.../1483959636135/

Looks like it's all subbed now...

#109 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

Well, that was an excellent episode, Minju & Sohee were clearly the Avengers team for this round...

Waiting for next week now...

#110 TwiceJihyo

TwiceJihyo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

Does anyone have a link to part 2 of episode 8? I can only find the part that ends 50 mins in with the little kids performing Boyfriend.

#111 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:30 PM (Edited by Simpletons, 09 January 2017 - 06:31 PM.)

Does anyone have a link to part 2 of episode 8? I can only find the part that ends 50 mins in with the little kids performing Boyfriend.

If u found it great, if not use my link, you will note at the bottom it will either have google or openload 8.1 & 8.2

#112 Hao

Hao

不要擔心

• - Delulupuff -
  • 873 posts
  • Locationa flowery path

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Looks like JYP wants to scoop up Sohee. YG seems very fond of Minjoo so I hope he scoops her up too. He saved her earlier in the show and seems very proud in the strides she is making throughout the show.

Glad Chrisha is still in. What a cutie. Her agency has a very bright gem with her.

#113 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:31 AM

So how many episodes will there be in KPop Star 6?

There were 19 episodes in season 5?

#114 SoSHE

SoSHE

Senior Idol

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOff to find my heart~

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hi just dropped to say I recently got hooked on this season due to following Lee Soo Min but now come to appreciate Krisha and Kim Sohee.

I would add in three more girls for a total of 7. First, if they can get her, Park Soyeon from Produce 101 as the group's rapper. Second, Kim Eunsuh from JYP. And finally, Natty from JYP or one of the sisters in JYP.

#115 Simpletons

Simpletons

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSimpleville

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:16 AM

I would add in three more girls for a total of 7. First, if they can get her, Park Soyeon from Produce 101 as the group's rapper. Second, Kim Eunsuh from JYP. And finally, Natty from JYP or one of the sisters in JYP.

I think yosa was talking more in terms of Kpop Star 6 contestants...

In terms of a Kpop Star 6 Dream Team, I would add Shannon and Minju to the team albeit that Minju would be the oldest by far...  

The reality is that there's only a very slim probability that Sohee or Choo would sign with JYP, not that they wouldn't want to, it would be dependant upon the nature of the contracts they've signed with the agencies.

If I recall, only Soomin and Minju are not with agencies and hence free agents.  I sincerely believe that Soomin and Minju have the chance to re-make themselves as did some of the trainees on PD101...   If Soomin smiles more and catches SOMI's happy virus, she will definitely blossom...

#116 Aexuz

Aexuz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationDragon Aerie

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

My dream GG from Kpop Star 6 would be with Sohee, Chrisha and Go Ara. Not sure about other members yet. I need to watch more episodes to be more convinced.

While watching the show I wonder all the time how good trainees like Chrisha and Sohee would have done in Produce 101. Maybe they would be part of I.O.I now if they auditioned.

#117 TwiceJihyo

TwiceJihyo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

I think Chrisha is going to stay at her company. Not so sure about Sohee. If Soomin or Minju get scouted by YG or JYP they'll probably go because they aren't signed currently.

Ara looks like she wants to go to JYP but he isn't interested. Astory is debuting a girl group this year, so she might be in that (Gaeul from PD101 is a confirmed member).

And, apparently Hyerim got signed as a trainee by YG, but that might be a rumor.

#118 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 15,733 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:14 PM (Edited by Oliver, 10 January 2017 - 03:14 PM.)

Minju - Sohee - Soomin - Chrisha - Hyerim - Ara - Garin

those are the 7 idol trainees left right??

honestly thats a legit girl group right there... and with the winners of KPOP Star getting to have 3 comebacks produced by YG/JYP/Antenna respectively.. I think they could work like an IOI counterpart.. but I desperately want Sohee to come to JYP.. so Idk if that could help the situation >_<

#119 Asharii

Asharii

Star

• - Delulupuff -
  • 2,455 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

I understand the winner will be jointly promoted by all 3 agencies and each will contribute a song...

Question:  Is there any intent to form a gg from contestants that reach the final stages?  or am I dreaming...

To be honest I think thats exactly what we are going to get at the end of the show - the winner will be a girl group.  If you look at the way the show has been going so far, and who is through to the next round there is only 4 males and the rest are females.  Most of the hyped acts this seasons have performed already (Shannon / Minjoo) or are highly rated trainess (Soomin / SoHee )

Take into account the success of 101, Sixteen, IOI, Twice etc then it makes almost total sense for their to be a solo winner (lets say Shannon for example) and the 2nd place act gets to form a group.  I would bet my car on this TBH.  (The group would have Sohee, Soomin, Crisha, Minjoo(leader), Hyerim and Ara as the main girls +1 more maybe)

Yeah, it looked bad, but from the sounds of it, all the work paid off...  Here is a picture of those eliminated in this round, we all know of course that Chrisha was wild carded to go into the next round...  Happy for her and for Soomin who was really down after Chrisha was eliminated...

https://i.imgur.com/deNBEQa.png...

https://i.imgur.com/7LzhJqZ.png...

Soomin when realises that Chrisha got wild carded when she comes into the room...

https://i.imgur.com/NEPgYMR.png...

https://i.imgur.com/thD5Q9j.png...

Soomin is actually drop, dead, gorgeous.  When she smiles she is legit one of the prettiest idols I have seen.  There is no way she comes out of this show and does not get signed by someone.  She has everything.  

#120 TwiceJihyo

TwiceJihyo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

Soomin is actually drop, dead, gorgeous.  When she smiles she is legit one of the prettiest idols I have seen.  There is no way she comes out of this show and does not get signed by someone.  She has everything.  

I adore Soomin and I hope she gets into a good company!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YG, jyp, antenna

Up, Up and Away!