Jang Ki Yong Chang Ki Yong 장기용

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:24 PM (Edited by drsdv, 10 January 2017 - 02:16 PM.)

☚ The Official Jang Ki Yong (장기용) Thread ☛

CZGXVQg.jpg

- Profile -

Name: 장기용/ Jang Ki Yong

Also Known As: Chang Ki-Yong

Profession: Model & Actor

Birthdate: August 7, 1992

Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea

Education: Seokyung University (Model Acting Major)

Height: 187 cm

Star Sign: Leo

Talent agency: YG Entertainment

YGK+

YG Stage

Facebook

Instagram

Weibo

BsPPR6M.jpg

- Dramas -

- Cameo: It’s Okay, That’s Love (2014)
- The Greatest Marriage (2014)
- Sunam Girls High School Investigators (2014)
- My Love Eundong (2015)

- Webdrama: We Broke Up (2015)

- Beautiful Mind (2016)

- Webdrama: Love for a Thousand More (2016)

- Flirty Boy and Girl (2017)

JywrkUE.gif

- Music Videos -

- Gentleman Model Parody (2013)
-  Instant Romantic Floor - Ma Ma Disco teaser (2013)
- Lovelybut x Jang Ki Yong - Eyekiss (You & Me Song Chapter.4) (2013)
- IU - Friday (2013)

- IU - The Red Shoes (2013)

- Kwon Jin Ah - The End (2016)

DvpvJa0.gif

- Variety Shows/Appearances -

- Tasty Road (ep. 26) (2014)
- YongTV by The Icon (2014) [Eng Sub] 1 | 2

- Beyond TV [Eng Sub] (2014)
- skyTV Design’s Tour (2014) 1 | 2 | 3 |
- The Icon - What’s the most valuable photo of yours? [Eng Sub] (2014)

- YA! TALK - Banmal Interview with Jang Kiyong [Eng Sub] (2014)

- Onstyle Video Diary (2014-2015) [Eng Sub] 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

- YGK+ TV (Who's Who, He and She Season I)
- jTBC I'm Going To School [Eng Sub] (2015) 27 | 28 | 29

- [HYONI FILM] Play With Seoul - Hongdae [Eng Sub] (2015) ep 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

- skyTV Design’s Tour S2 (2015)

- V- app ''Gwiyomi Kiyong'' [Eng Sub] (2015)

- V-app Kiyong and Hyoni's Talk Time Love Counselling Eng Sub] (2015)

- SBS Morning Wide with Kiyong & Hyeongseop (2015) 1 | 2

- Olive’s Tasty Road [Eng Sub]

- Kiyong and Woojae’s Mukbang Eating Show [Eng Sub] (2016) 1 | 2

- Travel Without Manager S2 [Eng Sub] (2016) 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

- Hip Hop Nation 2 : Game of Thrones [Eng Sub] (2016)

VQ6kYY1.jpg

- Endorsements/ CFs -

- Samsung Fashion
- TBJ Nearby S/S (2013) 1 | 2

- TBJ Nearby F/W (2013)

- TBJ Nearby S/S (2014)

- G by Guess (2014)

- Uniqlo

- GATSBY (2015)
- Le Coq Sportif Summer (2015)

- GXG Jeans S/S (2015)

- Philips VisaPure Men (2016)

- Munsoo Kwon S/S (2016)

a61S8uK.jpg

- Awards -

- Korean Model Association- Most Promising Newcomer Model (2012)
- Asia Model Festival Awards - Model of The Year (2014)

#2 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:37 PM (Edited by drsdv, 20 November 2016 - 07:46 PM.)

Showbiz Korea - Jang Ki Yong (Nov, 2014)

(A very good video to get to know him)

#3 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:44 PM (Edited by drsdv, 07 January 2017 - 12:13 PM.)

[INTERVIEW] VOGUEGirl : All About 12 Boy Model - Chang Ki Yong (2014)

905d47ba1a53dd5730954b67a49c7e51.jpg

Name 장기

Birthday 7th august 1992

Height 186 cm

Weight 65 kg

Blood type B

Zodiac Leo

Shoe size 270mm

Interests Hiking, watching movies, listening to the music

Talent Positive mind!

Religion Atheist

Model debut 2012 S/S General Idea Collection Show

Memorable catwalk 2014 S/S D.GNAK. The concept wasn’t like standard catwalk  so it was memorable. Also 2013 S/S Leigh Show, it was great cos’ i got the feel to led line of models down the runway for the finale walk for the first time

Memorable photoshoot A pictorial shoot for Z Zin, I had so much fun shooting for it

Concept of pictorial shoot you want in the future I’d like to take pics by the sea and a wide-open field

Person you would like to meet Ha Ji Won

Birthplace Ulsan

Hometown Ulsan

What you buy when you’re at a cafe Earl grey tea, lemon tea

What you do before sleep Thinking of pleasant thingswhilelistening to good music

First thing to do when you wake up Take a sip of a cup of cold water

Food you want to eat everyday The one mom makes

Food you dont like Wormwood, skates

Must-see places New York. ever since i watched home alone 1, my dream about it started to grow bigger in a part of my heart

How many times do you go to the movies in a month 2-3times

The flavor of popcorn you have while watching movies I’m not a big fan of popcorn

Favorite place to sit in a movie theatre In the middle/a few rows from the back

Favorite rides in amusement park Eagle fortress, roller coaster

Pizza or chicken Chicken

Favorite chicken I like Lee Gyeong Gyu’s Don Chicken

Favorite pizza None

If you’re reborn… Because I’ve lived as a Korean once, I want to be reborn as a foreigner

Color of your bed sheets Peaceful tree printed in beige color

First order when taking a shower Wash my hair

How often do you go to the salon Once every 2-3 weeks

Skin management I get meridian massage and acupunture occasionally

Body management Hiking

Alcohol tolerance I can not drink alcohol

Your best dish Ramyeon

Your happiest moment When I received Asia Model Festival Award Model of the Year (2014)

Your saddest moment When a family member gets sick

Family members Dad, mom, older brother, me

Childhood dream Pharmacists, doctor

Current wish Traveling overseas

Ideal type Someone who’s kind, smiles a lot, has a good self-management skills, a woman full of sense. Someone who has a bright and genuine smile, also likes sport.

Favorite celebrities Ha Ji Won, Ha Jeong Woo

Stress relief methods Hiking, quietly go anywhere on my own to clear up my mind and then come back

10 yearslater.. A movie actor

Favorite character [Dragon Ball] Sun Goku

Favorite TV program Infinity Chhallenge

Favorite snack Cookie flavored pepero

Favorite drinks 박카스 (bacchus)

Favorite book Although Slow, Snails Are Never Late by Jung Mok

Favorite color Green

Older or younger Older

Number of past relationships No comment

Ideal age for marriage 33-35 years old

Favorite fruits Strawberry, pear, kiwi

Current desired things Appreciate and doing my best work in what I’m doing now to achieve a greater goal

Childhood nicknames Jang girin (girrafe), dinosaur

First love When I was in elementary school, grade 3

First kiss No comment

Treasure no.1 Family

Treasure no.2 Cellphone

Favorite items Shoes

Favorite foods Spicy braised chicked

Favorite songs I have interest in listening to old songs such as H.O.T, Chakra, Shinhwa, and S#arp!

Favorite movies Immersive action movies

Any job you want besides model Part time job at coffee shop. Having conversation with people you meet for the first time seems fun.

Habits Because of braces, my pronunciation is weird (inaccurate)

3 things you would bring to a desert island with you A dog that follows me around, sleeping bag, handsaw

Most memorable gift on valentines day Gifts from fans. They gave me an extremely big fan letter in a huge box full of chocolate and a photo album with shots from all my magazine and show activities in it

I’ve done these kind of things on white days When I was in first grade, I lied to my mum about buying a book and for the first time, I gave my girlfriend sweets as a present. Maybe because it was my first time buying but I had no sense when it came to having to choose the size of the sweet box. I just bought whatever but it turned out to be too big that the sweets couldn’t even fill up half of it. So on top of that, I bought 3 biscuits and faked the volume of content and made it so that something can be seen.

Last gift you received Shawl

Someone whom you respect My father

Motto To live just like my father my whole life

I feel the most handsome when/while When I slick my hair back while taking a shower, I unknowingly look at the mirror

I feel the ugliest when My eyes become puffy because of tiredness

What you wear when you sleep Cocomong pajamas

Best friend Hometown friends

Instagram @juanxkui

cr.

#4 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:01 PM (Edited by drsdv, 07 January 2017 - 12:12 PM.)

[INTERVIEW] Jang Kiyong for CéCi Digital - Date Him - Dec 2014

tumblr_ngsdypMdkc1t55b9yo1_1280.jpg

053820_1216_datehim_img2_1418804547.jpg

JTBC Drama Sunam Girls High School Investigators’ genius boy, Jang Ki Yong, where is your most visited hideout nowadays?

KIYONG’S AGIT - Caffé Bene Nonhyeon Branch

It’s a quiet cafe in the neighborhood that opens for 24 hours and I often go there alone. A secret place I head off to watch movies or read books!

053820_1216_datehim_img4_1418805325.jpg

I like this kind of girl

A girl who’s good at things I’m bad at. A good cook, can speak three languages. Also who laughs a lot and has a lot of aegyo, I like people who somewhat bugs me.

053820_1216_datehim_img5_1418805331.jpg

What is your favorite style of women’s fashion?

I like boyish look rather than a feminine one. Who’d matched a tee with skinny jeans rather than miniskirt in Summer and a white long-sleeved shirt with sneakers in Winter.

What kind of guy are you when you’re in a relationship?

I’m bad when it comes to expressing myself through words. I can say “I like you” but it’s kinda hard to say “I love you”. I won’t be able to utter my true feelings in Korean because I feel awkward and just embarassed.

053820_1216_datehim_img6_1418805335.jpg

053820_1216_datehim_img7_1418805339.jpg

My dream date place

I’m going to plot a list of places for breakfast, lunch, and dinner by unfolding the map of all the restaurants across country that serve tasty foodWe’ll also be doing something special together like bungee jumping or sky diving in between.

cr.

#5 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

[October 2014 – Vogue Girl] Jang Ki Yong and Nam Joo Hyuk – Oh Boy! Interview

nam-joo-hyuk-et-jang-ki-yong-vogue-girl.

VOGUE GIRL: The two of you are both models who made their first step into the acting world. Joo Hyuk is currently filming “Surplus Princess” which is being broadcast on tvN. Ki Yong was cast for TV Chosun’s “Greatest Marriage”.

Joo Hyuk: Baek Seung Ryong PD-nim saw me in the Akdong Musician’s music video and personally called my agency to offer me a role. I was planning to refuse politely at first. I was worried because of my braces that made my pronunciation inaccurate and I had no desire to be an actor. However, the director was so enthusiastic and people at my agency said it was a good opportunity that they convinced me and I changed my mind. There was nothing like being enthralled by the director’s words such as “I will make you the second Lee Jong Suk”.
Ki Yong: People said many people auditioned for the role I played. I heard the one who auditioned right before me was about five times better, but I got selected because I matched the character and the image well.

V.G: Ki Yong, your “1-second cameo” in “It’s Okay, It’s Love” made a big impact.

Ki Yong: To be honest, I didn’t even take an audition for this cameo. Thanks to the fact that the director liked me, I got to shoot briefly. I had no line, I ride a bike and I just appear like that. I pick up Oh So Nyeo (played by Lee Sung Kyung) and I disappear. It’s the end. It seems that it did make an impact.

V.G: Nam Joo Hyuk, are you similar to your character “Big”?

Joo Hyuk: Big is me. I just made the character to be me. I have a bright personality like him, so I just acted like I usually do and it turned out well. More than doing things in a certain way or having one specific intention, I’m just trying to make it natural.

V.G: Ki Yong, what do you think of Joo Hyuk’s acting?

Ki Yong: We both have no experience in acting and we’re both from Kyungsang-do. However, Joo Hyuk’s character uses saturi, so I feel it makes his acting a bit more natural. And since they have similar personalities, people who look at him aren’t burdened. It doesn’t seem bad for a first time. (V.G: Joo Hyuk, did you watch Ki Yong’s scene in “It’s Okay, It’s Love?”)
Joo Hyuk: I didn’t.
Ki Yong: Hey!
Joo Hyuk: I didn’t. I must see his real debut that isn’t a 1-second cameo. It’s “The Greatest Love.”
Ki Yong: You know it’s “The Greatest Marriage”?

What is the most impressive thing about being on a set?

Joo Hyuk: I’m getting used to the “stand-by time’ on the set. Fifteen minutes before call time, things get delayed for an hour. Then ten minutes again before call time, it gets delayed for five hours. You’re already out there, but there’s nothing to do, so you only keep eating.
Ki Yong: I remember the scene where I speak with Jo Eun Ji-sunbaenim while driving. I’m a country guy, so I had fantasies about how TV filming worked. I had always been curious about how driving scenes were filmed. It was awesome to actually film one. There’s one car in the front, there’s also one camera in front of the car and on the side. I feel like I told Jo Eun Ji-sunbaenim 100 times how awesome it was.

V.G: You mean a “country guy” who is from a megalopolis?

Ki Yong: Definitely a country guy! Ulsan is smaller than Busan where Joo Hyuk grew up. You can’t compare this to Seoul. There’s nothing you can’t find in Seoul. There are so many people. When there’s traffic jam, it takes about 2 hours to go from one neighborhood to another. If there’s traffic jam in Ulsan, you’d take like 30 minutes to go from one end to another end? When I dreamed about being a model and I watched fashion show videos, my heart almost fluttered because I was so excited. It made me fantasize about Seoul. Like when I’d see with my own eyes the King Sejong bronze statue in Gwanghwamun.

V.G: I heard the two of you are close in real life.

Ki Yong: We’re in the same agency, but we got many occasions to work together, so we became close. Joo Hyuk is always smiling, he treats his hyungs well. The work he also did as he made himself known is praiseworthy. When he sometimes says nonsense things to be funny, I want to punch him, but he is definitely cute.
Joo Hyuk: I guess it’s because I’m an only child, so I just follow the hyungs. I joke around a lot. The first time I saw Ki Yong-hyung was for a photo shoot back when I was in my third year of high school. I would have never thought we’d get to work together and we’d get to talk.
Ki Yong: Just two years ago, (Park) Hyung Seop and I were almost always the maknaes among male models. There was usually a five-year age difference with the other hyungs. At some point, I became a hyung too and I also want to take care and help the others. (V.G: As in when the interview is over, you’re going to have a meal together. What would you say to him?) Hm, when I’m eating, I must focus on my food.

V.G: You do have things in common like you’re both models and you wore braces at the beginning.

Joo Hyuk: I asked him once if wearing braces wasn’t uncomfortable to work. He just told me not to worry about it and I felt at ease.
Ki Yong: Working with braces gave me this sweet and cute image and I got to do many photo shoots, thanks to that. For 1 year and a half, I felt I was just “eating and living”. As time went by, there was this big impression that I couldn’t have a manly image. I experienced a big slump for a while. When I got my braces removed, my face angles stood out more and I worked out too, so I got to do concepts that I couldn’t do before. I gained confidence as if I had gone back to the beginning.

V.G: Although you’re doing both modeling and acting activities, you couldn’t do fashion shows overseas while you were shooting a drama in Korea. Aren’t you worried about your modeling career?

Ki Yong: Either it goes well or not, I feel like I have regrets if I don’t try to work overseas. I want to see the end of what I have already started. When I finish filming this drama, I’m thinking about getting ready and trying to go overseas if I don’t have another filming at the end of the year.
Joo Hyuk: I haven’t been modeling for a year. I got to film a drama when I was wondering if it was time to do something properly, so it’s a bit unfortunate. Like, should I start all over again after getting adjusted to something? However, acting has its own charm. I want to try to do both. I’d hate to only put my feet in the model world.

V.G: So who would you pick as your model among actors?

Joo Hyuk: Seo In Guk-sunbaenim. He started out as a singer, but whenever you see him, you don’t say “why would he be an actor if he’s a singer?”. It’s so cool to see he’s recognized in both fields. To be honest, there are many actors who started out as idols or singers, but there are more and more cases when you hear bad things about them because of their acting skills.
Ki Yong: Clearly there will be a prejudice against the two of us because we were able to debut easily as actors. It can’t be helped because it is true that we didn’t study acting for a long time and there are many people who are much better actors than us. All we can do is to work hard and show proudly a good image. I hope I’ll get to be someone’s role model ten years from now and hear “I want to become like Jang Ki Yong-sunbaenim”.

V.G: Joo Hyuk, you also gained a lot of popularity because you filmed JTBC’s “Going To School”. Are you also interested in doing variety programs?

Joo Hyuk: I did “Going To School” with the mindset that I really wanted to go back to my school days. I feel like it was just like going back to my high school days. During class, I’d play omok and stay alert. I’d fall while playing soccer on the schoolyard. There was this classmate in the school I went to not long ago. He was quite fun and laughing was the only things to do. If there’s a “Cool Kiz on the Block” basketball special, I definitely want to go.

V.G: You don’t seem to be very active on SNS. Joo Hyuk’s Twitter page has 4 tweets, but there are 15,000 followers. What is this?

Joo Hyuk: Oh, really? I didn’t know! I gave up on Twitter because it’s too difficult. I almost use nothing but Instagram.
Ki Yong: I never figured out how to use Twitter. (V.G: When you get something new, you try it, aren’t you like this?) I usually watch my friends getting new stuff and use them first. Then I usually go quietly to the market on my own and buy it if they’re satisfied. I’m someone quite cautious.
Joo Hyuk: The moment I step out, anything I do is a game?

V.G: You’re both said to be nice people who behave well. You will probably get more famous as you appear on broadcasts, so is there a possibility that your personality change?

Joo Hyuk: Never! It can’t because I’ve seen “bad examples” before. I must never be like this. I promised this to myself. I think too myself “who would love someone like this? If I’m like this, I’ll fail.”
Ki Yong: I must go for the long run! First of all, my family makes humility an important thing, so such thing can’t happen. (V.G: Your father puts an emphasis on being humble?) Yes. Although my dad tells me that I understand quite well, he keeps telling me this. My mom is the same. It shows how important it is. They say it for my own sake, so even if they say it often, I must happily keep that in mind.

Original article: Vogue Girl
Translation: @onesunnylady – thesunnytown.com

#6 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:49 PM

Jang Ki-Yong perform TOP's Doom Dada on Hip Hop Nation 2

#7 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:51 PM (Edited by drsdv, 20 November 2016 - 05:51 PM.)

#8 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

#9 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:59 PM (Edited by drsdv, 20 November 2016 - 06:00 PM.)

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo1_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo2_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo3_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo4_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo6_500.pngtumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo5_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo6_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo7_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo8_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo10_500.png

tumblr_ni1sw0SL0K1tmdsdqo9_r1_540.png

(Sunam Girls High School Investigators)

cr.

#10 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:01 PM

tumblr_nc2jdtnRGt1qjj9p2o1_500.gif

cr.

#11 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

tumblr_na9yixXjmK1sqpl8fo1_400.gif

It’s Okay, That’s Love Cuts

#12 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

#13 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

BNT International August 2015

tumblr_nukckvyEgI1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

Spoiler

cr.

#14 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:39 PM (Edited by drsdv, 20 November 2016 - 07:43 PM.)

CECI Campus (April 2013)

tumblr_n20masnvjx1t55b9yo1_1280.jpg

#15 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:46 PM (Edited by drsdv, 21 November 2016 - 03:44 PM.)

tumblr_n5mu68Iger1qh0ceko2_500.gif

Spoiler

Jang Ki Yong - Arena March 2014

cr.

#16 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:47 AM

He is so cute here :ahmagah:

#17 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:40 PM (Edited by drsdv, 21 November 2016 - 03:43 PM.)

tumblr_ndfesc1AgP1t55b9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nf47jiBaOe1rao536o1_500.gif

With Park Hyeong Seop

cr.

#18 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:42 PM (Edited by drsdv, 21 November 2016 - 03:43 PM.)

tumblr_n3o9ozkJpb1t55b9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6nm5cQfs61sh0srso1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_n312pd6bbD1t55b9yo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n21g9gBTyJ1rkwd46o1_500.gif

cr.

#19 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

tumblr_n1d7snFOu11rspno7o1_500.gif

cr.

#20 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:04 AM (Edited by drsdv, 22 November 2016 - 10:05 AM.)

V-app Kiyong & Hyoni's Talk Time - Love Counseling

(This one is really good)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jang Ki Yong, Chang Ki Yong, 장기용

Up, Up and Away!