Photo
* * * * * 40 votes

The JYP Nation Thread #StopStopingItWithGOT7

wonder girls 2pm 2am miss a baek ah yeon 15& joo sunmi got7 JYP

• Please log in to reply
15148 replies to this topic

Poll: The JYP Nation Thread #StopStopingItWithGOT7 (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Do You Think Will Promote After GOT7

1. Wonder Girls (OT5/OT6) (24 votes [51.06%])

Percentage of vote: 51.06%

2. Wonder Girls (Subunit) (11 votes [23.40%])

Percentage of vote: 23.40%

3. Min (Solo) (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

4. G Soul (Debut) (7 votes [14.89%])

Percentage of vote: 14.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#2381 100plus

100plus

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:20 PM (Edited by 100plus, 16 September 2013 - 08:31 PM.)

YG AND JYP’S CUTTHROAT COMPETITION ON ‘WIN’ A GOD’S TRICK

2013-09-16 01:57 pm

[뉴스엔 황혜진 기자]

YG Entertainment’s survival reality program ‘WHO IS NEXT: WIN’ to determine the formation of next boy group topped the ‘replay’ category, arousing hot response from the viewers.

Episode 4 of ‘WIN’, which was aired on Sept 13, revealed a cutthroat competition of the trainees from YG and JYP Entertainments. The exact episode was replayed 200,000 times on Daum Portal site which provides the repeat function. The replay video raked in the most viewers, which proves its extreme popularity.

The statistics above shows that spectators prefer watching the replay for the show rather than on the actual time aired. 14% were teenagers who watched the replay while 48% were people in their 20’s. People in their 30’s accounted for 36%, which is more than the rate of teenagers. ‘WIN’ is certainly drawing viewers from diverse age groups. Expectations are growing for both Teams A and B, which only one of them would be chosen to be YG’s next boy group, WINNER. The kickoff of the real battle is expected to attract even more viewers.

Just like the CEO of YG, Yang Hyun Suk, explained on episode 4 of WIN, the much-anticipated battle between the trainees of YG and JYP allowed them to become a step closer to become a professional, despite what the result was. Spectators now have higher expectations for the trainees who have been embellishing their talents through the program.

The trainees from YG and JYP entertainment agencies seemed good enough to make a debut straight away. But it ached the viewers when they made mistakes out of nervousness. The fierce and nerve-racking battle of the talented trainees clearly showed that big stars like Rain, Se7en, BIGBANG and 2PM have gone through the exact hardship to be where they stand now.

The ending scene of episode 4 aroused much attention as it hinted BIGBANG’s TAEYANG and G-DRAGON becoming mentors for Teams A and B for the next battle.

TAEYANG, the mentor for Team A (Song Min Ho, Kim Jin Woo, Lee Seung Hoon, Nam Tae Hyun, Kang Seung Yoon) coolly comments, “It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good either”, while G-DRAGON, mentoring Team B (B.I., Kim Jin Hwan, Bobby, Song Yoon Hyung, Koo Jun Hoe, Kim Dong Hyuk) advises that they “find what they really want to show the audience.”

The two members of BIGBANG, also the very experienced artists who boasts very close friendship, will be appearing on episode 5 of the show on Sept 20. The latest episode gave a brief preview of the upcoming battle of pride.

WIN, which is also drawing huge attention from abroad will be aired in 10 different Asian countries from Sept 17, including on STAR TV-related channel V and East Asia’s CJ E&M channel M. Youku, the largest video-sharing website in China will unveil the show exclusively. Korea’s Daum portal site will provide replay services and behind-the-scenes.

WIN is aired every Friday from 10p.m. on Mnet and 11:20p.m. on tvN.

cr : http://www.yg-life.c...s/22072?lang=en

YG & JYP RIVALS? NOPE – JUST REACHING OUT TO EACH OTHER!

2013-09-16 01:52 pm
tag.
  •  

[뉴스엔 이민지 기자]

YG’s Yang Hyun Suk and JYP’s Park Jin Young’s close friendship of reaching out to each other in need is drawing much attention.

It is not an overstatement to say that the two represent the South Korean entertainment world. The two are known for their tight friendship, as well as being friendly rivals. They have been working very closely on SBS’s K-Pop Star, and now their bond is to strengthen through appearing on a different program together again.

Episode 4 of ‘WHO IS NEXT: WIN’, which was aired on Sept 13, unveiled an agency-to-agency battle between YG and JYP. This was practically a battle of pride. The two have done this before with Se7en, BIGBANG and 2PM when the stars were training at these two agencies. The battle helped the artists strengthen their competitive edge.

Accepting Yang Hyun Suk’s offer could have been a risky choice for Park Jin Young. ‘WIN’ is designed to promote the trainees from YG. The program would obviously focus on YG trainees, and JYP’s trainees could have ended up being simple ‘guests’ of the show.

Moreover, revealing unripe groups of trainees unannounced could hurt them even more. It could hinder their debuting process. But against all odds, episode 4 proved to be extremely helpful for both YG and JYP. JYP’s trainees successfully attracted the viewers with their handsome appearances and embellished talents. Appearing on the show turned out to be a great promotional method for JYP’s trainees.

It also gave YG trainees a chance to develop their talents. At the end of the show, Yang Hyun Suk commented, “I think it was a great opportunity for the trainees to go a step closer to becoming a professional. It helped them realize that even after a great amount of practice, there are still people better than them. Overcoming such hardship and realization is the way for them to grow and become a pro.”

Yang Hyun Suk, who was more than happy to appear on MBC’s ‘Human Documentary Love’ for Park Jin Young, highly praised his friend for his warmth.

He described, “There is nothing fake about Park Jin Young. He is genuine. It just amazes me that he can dance like that at his age. Most people decide what they should and they shouldn’t do, and they choose the path that suits them more. But Park Jin Young is different. He is on stage because it makes him happy and he enjoys it so much. That cannot come without naivety.”

2013. 9. 15.

cr : http://www.yg-life.c...s/22067?lang=en

Replay of WIN’s Battle Between YG & JYP NO. 1 in Viewing List… More Than 200,000 Hits

Posted by: ygfanboy in Television 7 hours ago 0 116 Views

’WHO IS NEXT : WIN’(“WIN”), a survival show to select the members of YG Entertainment’s new boy band has been ranked number one in the replay chart, enjoying a continuous popularity.

In “WIN”’s episode 4 aired on the 13 this month, a “showdown battle” between YG trainees and JYP Entertainment trainees was disclosed. As soon as the episode was opened for replay service on a portal site, it was ranked No. 1 in play list, with the number of plays reaching 200,000. The number demonstrates the show’s high popularity.

According to the statistics, most of the viewers are people in age groups who are used to watching a show through a replay service whenever they want rather than watching regular broadcasting. Teenagers, people in the 20s, and 30s accounted for 14%, 48%, and 26% of the viewership respectively, which is a proof of rising and broadening popularity of the show.

“WIN” has already been creating sensation, with high expectations for the winner among 11 YG trainees of Team A and Team B, who will make debut as a next-generation boy band and the viewer ratings is expected to further rise, with the beginning of a battle in earnest.

As YG’s head producer Yang Hyun Suk explained in episode 4, the “showdown battle between YG trainees and JYP trainees was a good opportunity for “WIN” members to grow into genuine professionals” and many viewers are looking forward to watching their talent they have polished as YG trainees.

All the YG and JYP trainees who competed in the “showdown battle” tournament which was aired on the day proved their skills of a professional artist, which drew much attention. The competition between YG artists and JYP artists is not new. Rain and Seven, and Big Bang and 2PM have also undergone such a fierce competition as rivals, and “WIN” members are working hard to make debut and grow into famous singers like them. This is what excites viewers of the show.

cr:http://ygunited.com/...an-200000-hits/

#2382 changemysoul

changemysoul

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationIn Wonderful Land

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Is this official or just a guess? I don't wanna get hype and then it now happen >.>

#2383 booryein

booryein

♔RatchetPM's Aegyo King♔

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts
  • Locationin front of the computer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Is this official or just a guess? I don't wanna get hype and then it now happen >.>

http://sports.chosun...cedate=20130917

#2384 Netizenbuzz

Netizenbuzz

K-Netizen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

The girl group isn't debuting until next year. >_>

Hopefully Boyband #1 is Jaehyung's band.

#2385 luvjjproject519

luvjjproject519

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

a projection chart of jyp release has been made!!!!! so much anticipation!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUU3mvWCYAAr...

2013 4th Quarter release: 2PM mini album. 2014 2nd Quarter release: 2PM full album. OHHO http://

2013 4th Quarter also has Miss A full album, Sunmi mini album, BOYBAND #1 single~ ohhooo *4th quarter dance*

2014 1st Quarter: 15& Single, BOYBAND #2 mini, GIRLDBAND Single. HOLY 2 NEW GROUPS IN 1 QUARTER D: D:D :eijrlkhaer

2014 2nd Quarter: 2PM full album, Baek Ayeon single, Sunmi single, BOYBAND #1 Mini

2014 3rd Quarter: Miss A mini, 15& Mini (!!!!!), BOYBAND#2 Mini, GIRLBAND Mini~

2014 4th Quarter: Baek Ayeon mini, Sunmi full album, BOYBAND #1 full album

:ahmagah:

#2386 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:53 PM (Edited by kkte1, 16 September 2013 - 08:57 PM.)

i cant wait for the debut of jaehyung, mark, brian, bambam, and jackson they are my favorite trainees of jyp but the rumor is of jackson and mark with jb and jr in the new boys group, but what with jaehyung, bambam and brian?  :._.: I would like to see all of my favorites in the same group.

#2387 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

#2388 harliey_nick

harliey_nick

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:58 PM (Edited by harliey_nick, 16 September 2013 - 09:12 PM.)

OkCat Kakatalk emoticon is now released! In conjunction to the release, they are having a launching event on October 11th 2013 (will provide the specifics later). Some of the emoticons for OkCat  :ahmagah: Cute! LOL! The prices is USD2.00!

BUVBncMCIAAY4xy.jpg

#2389 booryein

booryein

♔RatchetPM's Aegyo King♔

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts
  • Locationin front of the computer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

i cant wait for the debut of jaehyung, mark, brian, bambam, and jackson they are my favorite trainees of jyp but the rumor is of jackson and mark with jb and jr in the new boys group, but what with jaehyung, bambam and brian?  :._.: I would like to see all of my favorites in the same group.

jaehyung and brian are most likely a part of boyband #2....im really not sure with bambam tho.

#2390 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

jaehyung and brian are most likely a part of boyband #2....im really not sure with bambam tho.

is true and I think is best for them, jb and jr are a bit popular, and now also jackson, and the popularity of jaehyung is good for the other group

#2391 ryokonicheiress

ryokonicheiress

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts
  • LocationTenchi's Rafters

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

OkCat Kakatalk emoticon is to be released on November 10th 2013. In conjunction to the release, they are having an event (will provide the specifics later). Some of the emoticons for OkCat  :ahmagah: Cute! LOL!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUVBncMCIAAY...

OMG. I want it now. I'd be on kakao harassing my friends all day. 

#2392 changemysoul

changemysoul

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Maybe Boy Band 1 is JJ Project. Since I didn't see the name and it says they they'll have a new song. 

I thought BamBam was going to be in JJ Project?

#2393 Star224

Star224

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationJYP entertainment

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Hi, I'm new to one hallyu and I'm a JYP nation Stan ❤ :)

#2394 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:25 PM (Edited by kkte1, 16 September 2013 - 09:26 PM.)

Maybe Boy Band 1 is JJ Project. Since I didn't see the name and it says they they'll have a new song. 

I thought BamBam was going to be in JJ Project?

the rumor is jb and jr + 2 (jackson and mark) or 3 new members, probably bambam.  :chu:

#2395 changemysoul

changemysoul

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

Welcome, ^.^ I'm Joi and I hope you have fun ~

tumblr_mdvqkfp5Xs1r421lto1_400.giftumblr_me2dvr0flg1qjgb36o1_500.gif

#2396 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

hi and welcome  :lol:

#2397 changemysoul

changemysoul

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

the rumor is jb and jr + 2 (jackson and mark) or 3 new members, probably bambam.  :chu:

Well where ever he is. I NEED THE BAMBAM ~  :ahmagah:

#2398 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Well where ever he is. I NEED THE BAMBAM ~  :ahmagah:

lol, I understand, i need jaehyung.

#2399 ryokonicheiress

ryokonicheiress

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts
  • LocationTenchi's Rafters

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:31 PM (Edited by ryokonicheiress, 16 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.)

Welcome ^^ You've come during an exciting time! I'm Nic, 2MinWoo bias.  

#2400 kkte1

kkte1

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

a projection chart of jyp release has been made!!!!! so much anticipation!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUU3mvWCYAAr...

2013 4th Quarter release: 2PM mini album. 2014 2nd Quarter release: 2PM full album. OHHO http://

2013 4th Quarter also has Miss A full album, Sunmi mini album, BOYBAND #1 single~ ohhooo *4th quarter dance*

2014 1st Quarter: 15& Single, BOYBAND #2 mini, GIRLDBAND Single. HOLY 2 NEW GROUPS IN 1 QUARTER D: D:D :eijrlkhaer

2014 2nd Quarter: 2PM full album, Baek Ayeon single, Sunmi single, BOYBAND #1 Mini

2014 3rd Quarter: Miss A mini, 15& Mini (!!!!!), BOYBAND#2 Mini, GIRLBAND Mini~

2014 4th Quarter: Baek Ayeon mini, Sunmi full album, BOYBAND #1 full album

for my this is really great, but only 1 comeback for miss A  and also only 1 comeback for 2pm in 2014  :._.:  and no 2am here.

and the debut of the girls group no is in october?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wonder girls, 2pm, 2am, miss a, baek ah yeon, 15&, joo, sunmi, got7, JYP

Up, Up and Away!