Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

• Please log in to reply
15758 replies to this topic

#15621 Snatched

Snatched

Never forget that Kim Taehyung is a fucking angel

• PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThere was a time in my life where I briefly questioned my love and devotion to Kim Taehyung, that was a very dark period of my life as I was young, foolish, and shrouded in self-hatred. But ever since then I've never questioned my belief in the benevolent angel that is Kim Taehyung and my life is so much better ever since I accepted him as my savior and I'll never go back to those dark, uncivilized times where I questioned Him.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:20 AM

Am I the only one not fully convinced about Momo?
Yes she has excessive skinship and gets really intimate with members, but at the same time she doesn't seem particularly flustered or affected. It's like she doesn't even care how much she touches members.

Her interactions with Mina are suspicious to me just because she sometimes downright ignored her. When usually she is so....again, easy going, excessive, about skinship. But she avoids touching Mina it almost looks like. But they're close friends. I just can't read her.

If I remember correctly once Momo answers some "ideal type" question with an answer that was a bit...:imstupid:

#15622 Ha:tb

Ha:tb

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:46 AM (Edited by Ha:tb, 12 January 2017 - 01:48 AM.)

May I ask why a lot of you suspect of Wendy? I don't get the vibes from her, tbh. The 'girl you light me up' doesn't convince me either :/

The Moonbyul Scale for Gaydar Technology  :imstupid:  

SI unit : Moonbyul 

I like this, but I think Moonbyul is too large, can we establish an abbreviation? (: like MbY, MoB or smth like that?

#15623 seulrenevstheseclowns

seulrenevstheseclowns

Trainee

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:28 AM

I had this dream where I asked Mina if she liked yaoi and she said yes right away so then I asked about yuri as well and she got all quiet and didn't answer lmao.. then the dream ended hmm

#15624 Pyo Hyemi

Pyo Hyemi

Star Empire & Snuper official promoter

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • Locationnot emo just d i f f e r e n t YEAH!! i'm not like other seals, i'm really a mermaid!!! nya~~ ^^

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:29 AM

You should ask a mod, I think maybe it counts as neg-stalking?

ok

#15625 lilbitty

lilbitty

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationShrine dedicated to Rose's hair

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:32 AM

Yooo started getting negged after that confrontation with the person who said the thing about assuming someone's sexuality, siggggh

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#15626 Ha:tb

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:39 AM (Edited by Ha:tb, 12 January 2017 - 02:42 AM.)

Yooo started getting negged after that confrontation with the person who said the thing about assuming someone's sexuality, siggggh

Don't listen to him/her :) We are not assuming anyways, we are just speculating with no harm intentions. Besides, I hope that person doesn't assume anyone is heterosexual by default either, cause that'd be rude (?

#15627 moonsuns

moonsuns

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationin a coffin, rapper line slayed me.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

finally posting about gfriend or another group other than ;)  Sowon always pinged me

lol Yuju is enjoying it

lmao not @ you lowkey jishading me 

i didn't pay attention to sowon at first because my wishful gay ass was focusing on sinb but after that 75% 'tea', i've been keeping an eye on her, she gives me lowkey "oppa" vibes ^^ like a strong 0,7 on the moonbyul scale

yuju on the other hand a weak 0,2 lol

May I ask why a lot of you suspect of Wendy? I don't get the vibes from her, tbh. The 'girl you light me up' doesn't convince me either :/

I like this, but I think Moonbyul is too large, can we establish an abbreviation? (: like MbY, MoB or smth like that?

i was thinking of moons (Mn) but idk if it's too long lol

i'm kinda sick of trolls coming in what's supposed to be a safespace for us

#15628 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,577 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:15 AM

lmao not @ you lowkey jishading me 

i didn't pay attention to sowon at first because my wishful gay ass was focusing on sinb but after that 75% 'tea', i've been keeping an eye on her, she gives me lowkey "oppa" vibes ^^ like a strong 0,7 on the moonbyul scale

yuju on the other hand a weak 0,2 lol

my Jishade wasn't at you tho lol but can I understand why it seemed that way lol

yeah ever since that rumor about Sowon dating Eunha I can't stop wondering about Sowon's orientation and she does give off that Oppa vibe even more than Sinb I don't think Sinb is gay tho bi-curious at most 

Sowon give you 0.7 on the moonbyul scale? lol

#15629 LeggoStar

LeggoStar

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:22 AM (Edited by LeggoStar, 12 January 2017 - 06:27 AM.)

Did some digging on sowon due to the mentions and found these videos, omg sooo cute!  :rlytearpls:

@1:40 eunha pulling solars "its weird" lol 

#15630 bka48

bka48

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationLand where Ice Queen is reigning and a Black Swan doing ballet

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:28 AM

Yes she has excessive skinship and gets really intimate with members, but at the same time she doesn't seem particularly flustered or affected. It's like she doesn't even care how much she touches members.

Her interactions with Mina are suspicious to me just because she sometimes downright ignored her. When usually she is so....again, easy going, excessive, about skinship. But she avoids touching Mina it almost looks like. But they're close friends. I just can't read her.

If I remember correctly once Momo answers some "ideal type"
question with an answer that was a bit...:imstupid:

So you think Momo and Mina have something going on between them??

#15631 CantChooseABias

CantChooseABias

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationSNSD and TWICE's trash

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:00 AM (Edited by CantChooseABias, 12 January 2017 - 08:05 AM.)

Spoiler

This love triangle... (part 3)

hahaha I live for this love triangle  :hurr:  (I'm pretty sure this has been posted before but I am trying to make a series for compilation purposes)

Even if they may not be real, they are entertaining AF.

tumblr_ofz4657u3z1ukqdyqo3_400.giftumblr_ofz4657u3z1ukqdyqo2_400.gif

tumblr_ofz4657u3z1ukqdyqo1_400.giftumblr_ofz4657u3z1ukqdyqo4_400.gif

Spoiler

#15632 Pyo Hyemi

Pyo Hyemi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • Locationnot emo just d i f f e r e n t YEAH!! i'm not like other seals, i'm really a mermaid!!! nya~~ ^^

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

poor JY

#15633 CantChooseABias

CantChooseABias

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationSNSD and TWICE's trash

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:49 AM (Edited by CantChooseABias, 12 January 2017 - 09:15 AM.)

Spoiler

it's actually ishihara satomi lol. can't blame momo for being thirsty for her :rlytearpls:

Just saw the vlive! Dayum girl, momo has really great taste.

Yeah which is why she is at 0.8 Moonbyul for me. I have yet to see her interact with a guy so I can't really decide. However, from her interaction with her members, you can tell that she is lowkey gay. Sometimes, gaydar just works based on intuition. 

I agree with you about MiMo. I think she's trying to do the "push-and-pull" with Mina.

WonderJoyous did a full blown analysis on Red Velvet, esp Wendy. It's worth the read. You can check

http://onehallyu.com...pop/?p=18718626

and of course, this iconic video...

And about the unit, sure why not?  :)

#15634 Dr.Ichdenbush

Dr.Ichdenbush

Trainee

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSome where far far away!

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

I've been away for tooooo long why is there "drama" in this thread. Like what happen?  :derp:

P.s Bless this thread and all its gayness  :ilove:

#15635 moonsuns

moonsuns

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationin a coffin, rapper line slayed me.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

my Jishade wasn't at you tho lol but can I understand why it seemed that way lol

yeah ever since that rumor about Sowon dating Eunha I can't stop wondering about Sowon's orientation and she does give off that Oppa vibe even more than Sinb I don't think Sinb is gay tho bi-curious at most 

Sowon give you 0.7 on the moonbyul scale? lol

i understand how it can be annoyig when it's only that group, i'll try to vary my content ^^

i agree with you sinb is an extrovert and she's really playful but i don't think it's anything more than that

yes i gave sowon a 0,7 because she's super awkward in general so it's a bit hard to say but like 

Spoiler

did anyone watch radiostar with chaesoo? i've been meaning to but is there any suspicious behaviour? 

CxFdnUnVIAAiRVp.jpg

#15636 lilbitty

lilbitty

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationShrine dedicated to Rose's hair

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

Don't listen to him/her :) We are not assuming anyways, we are just speculating with no harm intentions. Besides, I hope that person doesn't assume anyone is heterosexual by default either, cause that'd be rude (?

Yeah yo it's just annoying. Like sorry for stating the facts??

I agree with you about MiMo. I think she's trying to do the "push-and-pull" with Mina.

WonderJoyous did a full blown analysis on Red Velvet, esp Wendy. It's worth the read. You can check

And about the unit, sure why not? :)

Oh yeah like Momo is trying to play hard to get? So when Momo talks to Mina, she's all dandy and then just pretend they aren't friends anymore? Mimo is so tragic but I feel like it is lowkey believable if they happened to have a thing.

Yo WonderJoyous came clutch with that analysis, bless you. The iconic video will be one of my favorites until I die. The reason as to why I scale Wendy higher than Momo on the Mn scale

#15637 Ha:tb

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:19 PM (Edited by Ha:tb, 12 January 2017 - 01:58 PM.)

And about the unit, sure why not?  :)

Thanks! and lmfaaaaaao at Wendy in that gif, she's so awkwardly smiling. 

And just a reminder, I posted a mini analysis (with receipts) of Gayoon (4minute) and Yubin (WG) at page 752. Maybe I'll do an analysis of all the members of 4minute and WG, since those are the groups I follow(ed) the most. 

#15638 EXIDeez

EXIDeez

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationIn your area

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

it is wrong to assume someone's sexuality

It's also wrong to assume someone is straight, is it not? It's speculation, not assumption. 

#15639 Pyo Hyemi

Pyo Hyemi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

the real lesbian-dols

CozgURfUIAABr9_.jpgCozgVtHUkAA4K-b.jpgCozgVB7VIAApxXr.jpg

moonpyo 

BezgpwKCcAIp4JC.jpg

seji

Bezg3PDCEAAC18Z.jpg

idk what is this ship name

CpFgalvWAAA3YVv.jpghyunji

C1cJuB5WIAAnGlQ.jpg

#15640 Clicklesly

Clicklesly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

Oh yeah like Momo is trying to play hard to get? So when Momo talks to Mina, she's all dandy and then just pretend they aren't friends anymore? Mimo is so tragic but I feel like it is lowkey believable if they happened to have a thing.

Well, they do still hang out privately ^^

Just in that VLive Momo talked about eating something with Mina the day before and then mentioned they watched Sixteen reruns together too (also including Mina saying they shouldn't watch this episode because [Momo] wasn't in it  :derp: )

Up, Up and Away!