Apink Bomi Choi Tae Joon

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#41 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts
  • Location"The place where I adore you.... in frightening, dangerous ways," Francesco~❤

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

MiJoon couple is currently at No. 2 & 10 on Top 100 viewers

#42 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationPink Paradise ruled by Queen Pink

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:56 AM

He seemed to know the cafe owner really well! Hmm maybe they won't be so scripted after all.. fingers crossed can't wait for the subs!

#43 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts
  • Location"The place where I adore you.... in frightening, dangerous ways," Francesco~❤

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

He seemed to know the cafe owner really well! Hmm maybe they won't be so scripted after all.. fingers crossed can't wait for the subs!

alright, hope you'll share the subs link here soon once its release, i may woke up late lol  :lol:

#44 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:07 PM

alright, hope you'll share the subs link here soon once its release, i may woke up late lol  :lol:

of course! as soon as it's up i will post!

#45 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

of course! as soon as it's up i will post!

Thanks dear, haha

Anyway i love how straightforward she is ahaha  :har:  :har:

#46 Sur

Sur

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

omgg you seems to know korean? i just know a bit lol...

Anyway im not sure what type of girl that Taejoon like, since he even mentioned a lot of women celebrities infront of bomi lol  :lol:

5 years of Kdrama watching does that to you. I probably understand 85% korean. She actually asked him if he had any singer friends so he said Zico and Jonghyun(CNblue) so she then specifically asked about girls and he said Yuri was his classmate and Lee Sung Kyung was/is his neighborhood noona

#47 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

Thanks dear, haha

Anyway i love how straightforward she is ahaha  :har:  :har:

Bomi making her husband blush lol 

#48 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

Bomi making her husband blush lol 

sometimes being straightforward, mean their honest right?  :hurr:

#49 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:38 PM (Edited by FranCella, 01 October 2016 - 06:44 PM.)

Subs EP1 is now available at http://kshowdaily.ne...joon-bomi-ep-1/ Enjoy!  :dave:

#50 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

I dont know much bout Taejoon, i heard that he made PS on his face? isit right?

Cts_nIIUMAATEJU.jpgCts_myeVYAAZ0Wd.jpg

Cts-ihgUsAAMg8j.jpg

#51 TzuMi

TzuMi

🌸ᴋᴘᴏᴘ✿ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ✿ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ🌸

• - Delulupuff -
  • 15,534 posts
  • Location✿♡Ddongi Couple's House✿Nam Joo Hyuk(Jung Joon Hyung)❤Lee Sung Kyung's(Kim Bok Joo) Dorm in Haneol Sports University/YG✿BaekYeon's Home/SM Ent✿Gong Yoo(Kim Shin)❤Kim Go Eun(Ji Eun Tak) Goblin Mansion✿Tzuyu's Home&Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿TaEun✿KPOP University Dorm✿KDramaland✿DeluluPuff's Golden Dorm✿

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:50 PM

lol they are soo cute  :ahmagah:

#52 TzuMi

TzuMi

🌸ᴋᴘᴏᴘ✿ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ✿ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ🌸

• - Delulupuff -
  • 15,534 posts
  • Location✿♡Ddongi Couple's House✿Nam Joo Hyuk(Jung Joon Hyung)❤Lee Sung Kyung's(Kim Bok Joo) Dorm in Haneol Sports University/YG✿BaekYeon's Home/SM Ent✿Gong Yoo(Kim Shin)❤Kim Go Eun(Ji Eun Tak) Goblin Mansion✿Tzuyu's Home&Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿TaEun✿KPOP University Dorm✿KDramaland✿DeluluPuff's Golden Dorm✿

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:56 PM

i will fix the episodes here too

#53 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

omg after watching the subs and i heard what he said.. 110% approve of this! they are so cute the height difference is ADORABLE!!

#54 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:30 PM (Edited by FranCella, 01 October 2016 - 11:31 PM.)

omg after watching the subs and i heard what he said.. 110% approve of this! they are so cute the height difference is ADORABLE!!

since bomi wearing heals right??  :lol:

----

this guy really... omg lol

CtvAS3fUIAAjxzh.jpg

CtvAcdNVIAAy4bw.jpg

#55 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

since bomi wearing heals right??  :lol:

----

this guy really... omg lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtvAS3fUIAAj...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtvAcdNVIAAy...

omg without the heels she will be even smaller and cuter! He said her hands were so small and cute idk why i died at that moment. He seems to like our bomi's laugh too!!  

#56 TzuMi

TzuMi

🌸ᴋᴘᴏᴘ✿ᴋᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ✿ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ🌸

• - Delulupuff -
  • 15,534 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

i prefer calling them as MiJoon Couple rather that TaeMi lol

#57 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:10 AM (Edited by FranCella, 02 October 2016 - 01:10 AM.)

i prefer calling them as MiJoon Couple rather that TaeMi lol

Yeah right i agreed, because TaeMi might gonna sound like taemin  :hehe:

#58 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:57 AM (Edited by FranCella, 02 October 2016 - 02:58 AM.)

Apink’s Bomi Mistakes New Virtual Husband Choi Tae Joon For Ji Chang Wook On “We Got Married”

bomi-1-800x450.png

Apink’s Bomi and actor Choi Tae Joon have a hilariously awkward introduction on “We Got Married” after she thinks he’s actor Ji Chang Wook!

October 1’s episode of the romance variety show includes the new virtual couple’s first meeting. Bomi and Choi Tae Joon meet up for the first time while wearing helmets to disguise their identities, and then take a scooter ride to a cafe.

Bomi takes off her helmet first in the cafe, and Choi Tae Joon recognizes her. He says in his private interview about the moment, “I thought she was really pretty in real life.”

He then takes off his own helmet, and Bomi looks a bit confused and unsure when she sees his face. She says hello to him with a polite nod, and then asks hesitantly, “Ji Chang Wook?” Choi Tae Joon laughs as he says he’s not.

choi-tae-joon-1.png

Bomi looks horrified at herself, and stands up to say to him, “I’m so sorry!”

choi-tae-joon-bomi-1.png

Choi Tae Joon tells her it’s fine as he laughs, but Bomi still looks really embarrassed, so he mentions that Ji Chang Wook actually happens to come to the cafe a lot.

Spoiler

#59 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• - Dramaquin -
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

Am i the only who keep replaying Bomi's wgm?

omg this seems insane, i need to stop for a moment LOL  :har:  :har:  :har:

I need to wait for another week. hmm..

#60 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:48 AM

Am i the only who keep replaying Bomi's wgm?

omg this seems insane, i need to stop for a moment LOL  :har:  :har:  :har:

I need to wait for another week. hmm..

your not the only one!! i watched it three time yestersday twice without subs and once with subs and i'm probably going to watch it 20 times this week lol i'm so optimistic about Mijoon couples future! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apink, Bomi, Choi Tae Joon

Up, Up and Away!