Apink Bomi Choi Tae Joon

• Please log in to reply
599 replies to this topic

#21 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts
  • Location"The place where I adore you.... in frightening, dangerous ways," Francesco~❤

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:43 PM

Subs preview lol

#22 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts
  • Location"The place where I adore you.... in frightening, dangerous ways," Francesco~❤

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:19 PM

Apink’s Bomi Shares Thoughts On Her First Shoot For “We Got Married”

Apink-Bomi.jpg

During Apink’s “Pink Revolution” showcase, which was held at Konkuk University on September 26, member Bomi shared her thoughts on concluding the first shoot for “We Got Married.”

“Because I’ve only done the first shoot, I am still filming with a heart full of excitement,” Bomi comments. “As much as we filmed with happy hearts, we ask that [viewers] will enjoy watching us.”

Son Naeun, who has been on “We Got Married” before, adds, “When [Bomi] went off to the first shoot, even I got really nervous. I told her to enjoy the shoot and have fun.”

Meanwhile, Bomi and actor Choi Tae Joon are the newest virtual couple to join “We got Married.” They will replace couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho.

source

#23 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:54 AM

Still cuts default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf8

CtlObjoUkAAtr3v.jpg:large

CtlWXGNUMAEGSeJ.jpg:largeCtlWXGLVMAAH6sP.jpg:largeCtlWXGNVUAAgxbd.jpg:large

Spoiler

#24 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPink Paradise ruled by Queen Pink

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

Omg less than 24 hours!!!!!!!! i'm so excited 

#25 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

Omg less than 24 hours!!!!!!!! i'm so excited 

it nice to see some of her fan, especially panda get excited...  :hurr:

Another preview for those two

14368970_180808118993221_165907441107389

Spoiler

#26 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:57 PM

it nice to see some of her fan, especially panda get excited...  :hurr:

Another preview for those two

https://scontent-kul1-1.cdninstagram.com...

I'm soooo excited to see a different side (maybe not) of her!!! i watch the preview soooo many times lol

#27 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:17 AM

I'm soooo excited to see a different side (maybe not) of her!!! i watch the preview soooo many times lol

lol i see thats great to know...  :hurr:

----

Anyway for those who wanna know bout taejoon (i even dunno him well since hes a new actor i guess)

here's his current movie this year

#28 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:49 AM

You guys can watch their preview here

ZmbeVhm.jpg

oabTimI.jpg

#29 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:23 AM

Cuts MiJoon Couple  EP.1

PREVIEW:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-bVdu4iZA

#30 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:26 AM (Edited by FranCella, 01 October 2016 - 08:04 AM.)

I wish other bomi fans could join spazz in this thread as well lol

-------

Anyway here's the RAW:: https://openload.co/...001.CineBus.mp4

For MiJoon couple, just skip it to 0:45:00   :) 

#31 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:01 AM

I saw the whole thing without subs and they look soooooo cute!!! They match so well I can't wait for next week!

#32 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

I saw the whole thing without subs and they look soooooo cute!!! They match so well I can't wait for next week!

the subs may release tmr hehe...

Anyway am i the only one who think the way they married looks so simple? hmm 

i also had feeling that they may choose bomi for the sake of Apink comback promo?  :imstupid:

#33 Sur

Sur

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:52 AM

Taejoon sure loves pranking Bomi! Two times in a single day and the day has just started. And they have similar taste in food, chicken feet and spicy stuff. Plus both are good cooks and love cooking.

And to those who don't know Taejoon well just watch his Celebrity Bromance with Zico he was super fun there, and watch his recent happy together episode also with Zico, he is so hilarious.

#34 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:03 AM (Edited by FranCella, 01 October 2016 - 09:04 AM.)

Taejoon sure loves pranking Bomi! Two times in a single day and the day has just started. And they have similar taste in food, chicken feet and spicy stuff. Plus both are good cooks and love cooking.

And to those who don't know Taejoon well just watch his Celebrity Bromance with Zico he was super fun there, and watch his recent happy together episode also with Zico, he is so hilarious.

omgg you seems to know korean? i just know a bit lol...

Anyway im not sure what type of girl that Taejoon like, since he even mentioned a lot of women celebrities infront of bomi lol  :lol:

#35 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:08 AM

the subs may release tmr hehe...

Anyway am i the only one who think the way they married looks so simple? hmm 

i also had feeling that they may choose bomi for the sake of Apink comback promo?  :imstupid:

I totally agree it was like really out of nowhere and rushed compared to the other ones i have seen ( I have only watch Taeun, Eric and Solar) but i guess since they are both funny and good at variety they felt people wouldn't need much?

Anyways the point you made with the comeback is highly likely because they feel they have decreasing popularity and what better way to get people attention than the show that partly was the reason for apinks raise in popularity almost 4 years ago.

But either way I'm glad Bomi is back being a regular on a show... Her positive energy is like no other~~

#36 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:23 AM

omgg you seems to know korean? i just know a bit lol...

Anyway im not sure what type of girl that Taejoon like, since he even mentioned a lot of women celebrities infront of bomi lol  :lol:

I remember reading somewhere that he liked it when girls wore chokers:

https://www.nowkpop....r-boy-bromance/

tumblr_oect97PJbz1vh3mmwo1_500.jpg

Ctk-G72VUAIOWDL.jpg

CtBgs0JUsAAp-UW.jpg

CV_NHxkWwAApoah.jpg

#37 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:24 AM

I totally agree it was like really out of nowhere and rushed compared to the other ones i have seen ( I have only watch Taeun, Eric and Solar) but i guess since they are both funny and good at variety they felt people wouldn't need much?

Anyways the point you made with the comeback is highly likely because they feel they have decreasing popularity and what better way to get people attention than the show that partly was the reason for apinks raise in popularity almost 4 years ago.

But either way I'm glad Bomi is back being a regular on a show... Her positive energy is like no other~~

same, i used watched taeun as well but not Solric tbvh lol

Somehow i just hope mbc didnt give them (MiJoon cple) a highly script,

As you can see the 1st moment of Taejoon, they already played apink song.. so yeah from that i assume MBC might did this for sake of Apink promotion, well this is just my opinion.. not sure if its true lol

#38 nachocheesu

nachocheesu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

same, i used watched taeun as well but not Solric tbvh lol

Somehow i just hope mbc didnt give them (MiJoon cple) a highly script,

As you can see the 1st moment of Taejoon, they already played apink song.. so yeah from that i assume MBC might did this for sake of Apink promotion, well this is just my opinion.. not sure if its true lol

I really hope it won't be highly scripted cause after they get comfortable with each other i can see them both having fun i can't imagine bomi as this shy girl for soo long lol

#39 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:55 AM

I really hope it won't be highly scripted cause after they get comfortable with each other i can see them both having fun i can't imagine bomi as this shy girl for soo long lol

so far i know bomi in Apink she able to get a long with someone so fast... since shes kinda straightforward person, right? :hurr:

--

So i heard that Taejoon takes Bomi to the same cafe as he went with Zico?? but Arent wgm crew is the one who used to set the location of every couples? No?

CtsIzrBVIAEAq22.jpg

Spoiler

#40 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,922 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:04 AM (Edited by FranCella, 01 October 2016 - 10:05 AM.)

Anyway heres another RAW (Only for MiJoon Cple):: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apink, Bomi, Choi Tae Joon

Up, Up and Away!