good luck to all the applicants

#22 sillycone

sillycone

Intellectual wannabe

• Events Team
  • 3,953 posts
  • Locationon my couch

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

You'll neva get respekt! http://i.imgur.com/7RMz2bX.gif...

crying+eripon.gif

#23 night vale.

night vale.

the glow cloud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,712 posts
  • LocationTrying to find Zhou Mi in the Dog Park

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:51 PM

Good luck, everyone.

Sounds fun but I'm hardly ever on for events now ;;

#24 HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

Kris's thot

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,446 posts
  • LocationIn the galaxy waiting for a Dean & Gray collab

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

So the project team, not the events team is in charge of events. But the project team can do events but not games because they're not part of the events team...

lV3IwgY.gif

it's a little confusing but good luck to applicant nonetheless :lol:

#25 pikky

pikky

don't forget, don't lose

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,434 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

good luck to all the applicants!!

#26 Lunneva

Lunneva

🇶🇺🇪🇪🇳 🇴🇫 🇩🇮🇸🇦🇸🇹🇪🇷

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • LocationHey, thanks for existing.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:04 PM

I might try ! Good luck for all the applicants !  :chu:

#27 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationThe world wide web

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

So the project team, not the events team is in charge of events. But the project team can do events but not games because they're not part of the events team...

http://i.imgur.com/lV3IwgY.gif...

it's a little confusing but good luck to applicant nonetheless :lol:

It's an events sub-team, just like the Asia Team.  Projects will focus on events, Asia Team will focus on providing content for users living in Asian/Pacific timezones.

I might try ! Good luck for all the applicants !  :chu:

We look forward to receiving your application, if you choose to do so.

#28 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts
  • Locationwaiting for jongin to pose for a photoshoot on my dick

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

oh another question : so uhm those games that are usually hosted on some years occasions (Halloween, Xmas, Summer etc.)

are these considered as events or games ? and which team will be in charge of those ?

#29 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 26,333 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

Good luck everyone~

#30 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 967 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:20 PM

oh another question : so uhm those games that are usually hosted on some years occasions (Halloween, Xmas, Summer etc.)

are these considered as events or games ? and which team will be in charge of those ?

Halloween is considered an annual event, which the new sub-team will focus on.  Current members will choose their roles in all future projects, including games and contests which are part of the overall event.  

Their will be updates soon about what we will be hosting in the future.

#31 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts
  • Locationwaiting for jongin to pose for a photoshoot on my dick

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

Halloween is considered an annual event, which the new sub-team will focus on.  Current members will choose their roles in all future projects, including games and contests which are part of the overall event.  

Their will be updates soon about what we will be hosting in the future.

thanks.

#32 Mark Lee's Wifeu

Mark Lee's Wifeu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • LocationIn case you didn't know NCT Mark Lee is my husband. NCT IS LIFE. NCT IS DEATH. Chillin' with the #Savengers.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:52 PM

Hmm I have a question,

How would you Ahjumma and the rest of the events team be able to assure the members of the project team that they are just as important as the other events sub unit(s) and events team members?

This is a good idea looking at it but, wouldn't one feel like they are below the other teams if they are strictly limited to Events when, the other team members (Asia team and/ or main events team) are able to host both games and events?

If i were to apply and make the team, I'd feel like I wasn't as qualified as the other members of the events team as a whole for not making those teams. Where as making this sub unit that doesn't require hosting games and is only about events and marketing, may seem kinda like a downgrade.

I may be going a little too far here, but I would like to consider all options before I do decide to apply or I decide to not apply. The main thing I'm worried about is how all these teams are going to correspond to each other without putting one of the teams on a pedestal, which is most likely inevitable but still.

Thanks

#33 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,451 posts
  • LocationFeeling the vibe

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Looking forward to getting my first kouhais  :rlytearpls:

I'll become a senpai now.

Try your luck and apply, we don't bite!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1ec7fe2e0575e...

Gotta blast!

run-away-gif.gif?gs=a

Good Luck applicants!!!!

#34 princesssoneroxy13

princesssoneroxy13

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • Locationςнιςαgσ(му ραℓαςє/ςαѕтℓє✿♥♡★♔)

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:36 PM

oh i might apply 

good luck everyone :chu:

#35 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 967 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:17 PM

Hmm I have a question,

How would you Ahjumma and the rest of the events team be able to assure the members of the project team that they are just as important as the other events sub unit(s) and events team members?

This is a good idea looking at it but, wouldn't one feel like they are below the other teams if they are strictly limited to Events when, the other team members (Asia team and/ or main events team) are able to host both games and events?

If i were to apply and make the team, I'd feel like I wasn't as qualified as the other members of the events team as a whole for not making those teams. Where as making this sub unit that doesn't require hosting games and is only about events and marketing, may seem kinda like a downgrade.

I may be going a little too far here, but I would like to consider all options before I do decide to apply or I decide to not apply. The main thing I'm worried about is how all these teams are going to correspond to each other without putting one of the teams on a pedestal, which is most likely inevitable but still.

Thanks

Thank you for voicing these concerns. I will be able to address them when I get home later.

#36 Mark Lee's Wifeu

Mark Lee's Wifeu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • LocationIn case you didn't know NCT Mark Lee is my husband. NCT IS LIFE. NCT IS DEATH. Chillin' with the #Savengers.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:25 PM

Thank you for voicing these concerns. I will be able to address them when I get home later.

Okay thank you

#37 Kappa Mikey

Kappa Mikey

ALICE IN VICTONLAND

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,285 posts
  • LocationI WANT THAT SEJUNK GIMME THAT SEJUNK

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:27 PM

I have like 5 wp i intentionally get from intentionally trolling

#38 Haze

Haze

ᴛʜᴏᴛ7 ᴛʀᴀsʜ ❙❙❚❘

• PipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:39 PM

This sounds like a bunch of fun, but my ass is already dead tired only a month into my thesis year.  :rlytearpls: 

that and I'm extremely lazy...  :ohpressor: good luck to the rest of ya'll

#39 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 967 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:42 AM

Okay thank you

I want to start off by saying that Projects Team member are 100% as important and on the same level as current members and future Asia Team members.  

I wouldn't describe it so much as limitations, but as a role which fulfills a need or needs.  We're currently making a push to build the Asia Team because we need to provide more content for the Asia/Pacific users.  There's a need to provide more content for all users, and one area for opportunity is hosting more events.  Specifically larger and recurring events.  Creating events is quite time consuming, so we need to bring in new team members to collaborate on these larger projects, which splits up the work therefore making it easier to host these more frequently.  

It's not meant to be a downgrade.  The position is meant for those interested in expanding what we do as a team, for creating new and innovative activities which can include more of our rapidly growing user base.  It's definitely not what we've hired for in the past, and that's by design.  But the Projects Team is just as important.  

Here's the reason why current members are not being assigned roles: when they applied for the team, they did not apply to focus on events or games.  For me to ask them to do this would be entirely unfair.  However, some of them are choosing to focus on one or the other, and that's great too.  

I hope this helps answer any concerns which have not been communicated yet.  I would love to answer any further questions about the new team member roles, or field any other concerns or questions.  Please feel free to do so here or in a PM.

#40 Pineapple

Pineapple

The Goblin's Bride 👺

• 6,032 posts
  • LocationYou are here

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Good luck to all that apply. Hwaiting!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, staff, recruiting, events, events team, projects team, recruitment

Up, Up and Away!