#1 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 962 posts
  • LocationThe world wide web

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:08 PM

S012ECV.png

OneHallyu is a global community, and we do our best to serve and provide the best experience for all users by evolving to meet the wants and needs of our community.  Therefore, we now open recruitment for the Events Asia Team.  To be clear, this is a sub-team and is not separate from the current events team.  All new recruits will join current team members in providing games and events solely for the OH users living in Asian and Pacific communities.  

Do you fit what we are looking for?  Read below and good luck!

Responsibilities:

Spoiler

Qualifications:

Spoiler

Application Form:

Spoiler

Please send completed applications in a PM to Ahjumma Laugh, titled, “Asia Team.”

We are accepting applications indefinitely.  Please PM me if you have any questions!

#2 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts
  • Locationwaiting for jongin to pose for a photoshoot on my dick

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

I thought recruitements for Asian/Pacific regions were the ones that were previously and that the new ones will be of European people

does this mean everyone who doesn't live in Pacific regions can't apply, right ?

#3 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Team
  • 15,555 posts

GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS

euHH4PC.gif

#4 twinky☆

twinky☆

♡Rowoon's Noona♡

• 23,073 posts
  • LocationFar Far Away

good luck to all applicants :ohbi:

#5 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Team
  • 15,555 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

I thought recruitements for Asian/Pacific regions were the ones that were previously and that the new ones will be of European people

does this mean everyone who doesn't live in Pacific regions can't apply, right ?

yes we now made it a requirement to live in asia/pacific timezone, so that all the new people that are recruited provide games for those times

#6 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:17 PM

yes we now made it a requirement to live in asia/pacific timezone, so that all the new people that are recruited provide games for those times

that's the main requirement right ? so if someone doesn't live in a Pacific region they shouldnt try their luck and apply, right ?

#7 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Team
  • 15,555 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:17 PM

that's the main requirement right ? so if someone doesn't live in a Pacific region they shouldnt try their luck and apply, right ?

thats not the main just part of it, under the spoiler in qualification you can find out what is required

#8 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:19 PM

thats not the main just part of it, under the spoiler in qualification you can find out what is required

you aren't getting my point.

If someone finds himself eligible for all the requirements to join the team i.e (experience,hosting,communication etc etc etc)

but doesn't live in a Pacific region nor can host in such times

does he have a chance to get accepted ?

#9 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 962 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:19 PM

Yes and no.  Location was not previously a requirement, and after user feedback, we decided to change that and create a team specifically for the Asian/Pacific users.   

This, of course, is not necessarily the final time we will recruit this year.

#10 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:20 PM

Yes and no.  Location was not previously a requirement, and after user feedback, we decided to change that and create a team specifically for the Asian/Pacific users.   

This, of course, is not necessarily the final time we will recruit this year.

thanks, so in short location/timezone comes first in requirements, thanks~

#11 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Team
  • 15,555 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:22 PM (Edited by snsdJM, 21 August 2016 - 10:22 PM.)

you aren't getting my point.

If someone finds himself eligible for all the requirements to join the team i.e (experience,hosting,communication etc etc etc)

but doesn't live in a Pacific region nor can host in such times

does he have a chance to get accepted ?

You wont be accepted in that case, this recruitment is specifically for Asia Team/Subteam so only people that live in asia/pacific times will be accepted

#12 Hyuksam

Hyuksam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:24 PM

You wont be accepted in that case, this recruitment is specifically for Asia Team/Subteam so only people that live in asia/pacific times will be accepted

thanks!

#13 wildfire

wildfire

universal bae

• Events Team
  • 1,784 posts
  • Locationlike lazarus, we're comin' back

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:32 PM

i am planning to study abroad in sydney, australia in january of 2017, i would assume that is too far away to be considered, right? :')

#14 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 962 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:34 PM

i am planning to study abroad in sydney, australia in january of 2017, i would assume that is too far away to be considered, right? :')

Yes, but there's always a chance that we will be recruiting after your move!

#15 wildfire

wildfire

universal bae

• Events Team
  • 1,784 posts
  • Locationlike lazarus, we're comin' back

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

Yes, but there's always a chance that we will be recruiting after your move!

cool! i'll look out for your next recruitment :)

#16 Mark Lee's Wifeu

Mark Lee's Wifeu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • LocationIn case you didn't know NCT Mark Lee is my husband. NCT IS LIFE. NCT IS DEATH. Chillin' with the #Savengers.

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:56 PM

I'm confused.

Last time when I applied (to the same Asia timezone) i was told that August-spetember hiring would be for est/edt. Yet here I see Asia time again.

What was the point in hiring Asia time zone people last time, if they are gonna continue to host edt/est times?

#17 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:59 PM

"to catch them is my real test... to train them is my cause"

good luck to all the applicants applying!

#18 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Team
  • 15,555 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:13 PM (Edited by snsdJM, 21 August 2016 - 11:17 PM.)

I'm confused.

Last time when I applied (to the same Asia timezone) i was told that August-spetember hiring would be for est/edt. Yet here I see Asia time again.

What was the point in hiring Asia time zone people last time, if they are gonna continue to host edt/est times?

This isnt necesarilly, recruitment for the main team. Yes the people that are picked for this would be part of our main team but they will also be part of a new subteam called Asia Team. This team will cater games for the Asia/Pacific timezone

As Ahjumma stated above this isnt the last time the team might recruit this year but this time we are only recruiting for a new team dedicated to the asia/pacific time.

#19 oppaarrr

oppaarrr

SM trash

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationSM's cha chings

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:20 PM

Good luck to all aplicants.. Anticipating more games in my "normal" times  :lol:

#20 Ahjumma Laugh

Ahjumma Laugh

Senior Idol

• Events Coordinator
  • 962 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

I'm confused.

During the last recruitment we preferred applicants being available to host during Asia/Pacific peak times.  This time location and hosting availability is required.  

Why the change?  While we did make new hires which broadened the team's presence globally, we still don't feel comfortable with our overall presence in the Asian/Pacific communities.  This is partially based on the user feedback we've received.

And as stated above, this isn't necessarily the last recruitment for the year.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, recruitments, staff positions, events team, asia

Up, Up and Away!