Knowing Brother Heechul Kang Ho Dong Variety

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#241 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,458 posts
  • Location#IOI #ChunghaSoloDebut2017 #PledisGirlzDebut2017 #WJSNComeback #XuanyiSeaWeedCult #BonarCult #LudaPissCult

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:15 AM

I can't wait for AOA's episode.

Meanwhile a photo while waiting, Heechul drinking with Min Kyung Hoon:

#242 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

Initially checked out this show because of IOI. Then I stumbled across some compilation clips of the fixed cast on youtube and found them hilarious. 

Is the classroom part of the show typically the funniest? So far the 2nd half of the episodes I've checked out have been mostly misses. 

Also, for those who regularly watch the show, any recs of the best eps? So far I've watched the 2 IOI episodes, Twice's episode, the classroom part of Jeon Hye Bin, the one with Jessi and Seo Inyoung, and Eun Jiwon and the guy from Noel. The last two were especially funny!

#243 sunshinersforcedlaugh

sunshinersforcedlaugh

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationsunny's lap

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

I tend to like the first half better than the last, but sometime the second half is super funny. I'd check out the red velvet episode, the Sunny episode, and the Irene episode. Really you should just watch them all!

#244 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,458 posts
  • Location#IOI #ChunghaSoloDebut2017 #PledisGirlzDebut2017 #WJSNComeback #XuanyiSeaWeedCult #BonarCult #LudaPissCult

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

Initially checked out this show because of IOI. Then I stumbled across some compilation clips of the fixed cast on youtube and found them hilarious. 

Is the classroom part of the show typically the funniest? So far the 2nd half of the episodes I've checked out have been mostly misses. 
Also, for those who regularly watch the show, any recs of the best eps? So far I've watched the 2 IOI episodes, Twice's episode, the classroom part of Jeon Hye Bin, the one with Jessi and Seo Inyoung, and Eun Jiwon and the guy from Noel. The last two were especially funny!

The classroom part have been always been the best for me.

Most episodes are worth watching except for maybe DIA's episode which is quite disappointing.

#245 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • Locationat the feet of Kim Taeho

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:20 PM

Its best if they improve the second half, but they don't do that too much.

I tend to like the first half better than the last, but sometime the second half is super funny. I'd check out the red velvet episode, the Sunny episode, and the Irene episode. Really you should just watch them all!

I second the Sunny & Andy episode. Sunny owned all of them in the improvement, great episode. That was #25, 41 & 42 is the FANTASTIC Chuseok episodes. I think those are the best episodes you haven't seen.

#246 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

I agree with y'all about the classroom part being the best part. I get why the karaoke segment can be entertaining if you're more familiar with the songs though.

Btw, anyone who enjoyed the improv skits should really check out a new show called Scene Stealer. It's been quite entertaining so far. Watch the first two episodes (they're connected), if you don't like it by then, it's not for you, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

#247 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

Thanks guys, will check those out! Considered just watching all of them, but there's surprisingly a lot out. I didn't realize the show started at the end of 2015.

#248 Hamsta X

Hamsta X

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationStarship's basement

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:07 AM

There is not a single show other than goblin that I love more than knowing bros. Truly iconic

#249 sunshinersforcedlaugh

sunshinersforcedlaugh

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationsunny's lap

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

Well the AOA episode was funny as hell. Can't wait for Hani!!! 

#250 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Well the AOA episode was funny as hell. Can't wait for Hani!!!

HANI & RAIN!!!!! can't lie, I'm fangirlin a bit. And Mina had a lot of sense. She wasn't overly active, but she had a lot of cute and funny moments. Also, Jimin & youngchul were good together. It was natural and entertaining. Not a fan, but I did enjoy the AOA episode more than I expected to.

#251 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,458 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

The AOA's episode was pretty entertaining. Kim Chanmi melted my heart once again.

The report grading was pretty interesting, and I do agree with them that Kang Hodong is starting to rise again. Peoples nowadays only know Yoo Jae Suk but they do not know how good Hodong once was.

Now, Hodong after having 2 of his long term show cancelled (Cool Kiz on the Block, Star King) in 2016 is rising again.

All his current shows are doing well (KB, Let's Eat Dinner Together and the Recent Started Season 3 of New Journey to the West). In fact, I think he also just started another show last week.

Oh, and Kyunghoon was pretty funny during one part of AOA's episode. That's "Go Go Power Ranger". LOL

#252 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,458 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:49 AM (Edited by BasedChungha, 17 January 2017 - 12:49 AM.)

Hani and Rain episode is so entertaining. And man, I will love Kim Tae Hee to appear one day.

I enjoy the ssireum match. Kang Hodong is such a beast when it come to Ssireum. And for anyone who does not know, Kang Hodong also did the 1 vs 7 match during 2 Days 1 Nights Season 1 against 7 burly soldiers and he win them all in a row.

AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WJSN EPISODE

#253 Watopeng

Watopeng

Idol

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:35 AM

This week is WJSN episode. Altho I like them, sometime I wish they didn't invite girl group that often. In this month itself we already have AOA and altho Hani sometime is funny, last episode is just Rain's show.
Waiting for Lunar New Year episode. That special would be epic like last time, especially cause of Park Misun.

#254 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:08 AM

This week is WJSN episode. Altho I like them, sometime I wish they didn't invite girl group that often. In this month itself we already have AOA and altho Hani sometime is funny, last episode is just Rain's show.
Waiting for Lunar New Year episode. That special would be epic like last time, especially cause of Park Misun.

Is Misan coming back?

raw

#255 Watopeng

Watopeng

Idol

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:26 AM (Edited by Watopeng, Yesterday, 08:28 AM.)

Is Misan coming back?https://media.tenor.co/images/ed94cd9b15...

Yep, she is. The guests for the special :
C2a97R0UUAAsosf.jpg

#256 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:05 PM

Yep, she is. The guests for the special :https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2a97R0UUAAs...

giphy.gif

#257 HYORIN'S

HYORIN'S

LOOΠΔ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
  • Locationat a place where I'm looking at these binches who keep lying to me

Posted Yesterday, 02:29 PM

1484895789088458.jpg

I thought it would be a good thing to share, a snap of the lunar episode, I took this from another thread btw. 

#258 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

http://m.xportsnews.com/contents/images/...

I thought it would be a good thing to share, a snap of the lunar episode, I took this from another thread btw. 

Misun is still wearing the old uniform? And she gave up on Heechul? Interesting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Knowing Brother, Heechul, Kang Ho Dong, Variety

Up, Up and Away!