• Please log in to reply
1036 replies to this topic

#21 shaysonic

shaysonic

The Oblivious One

• Hall OH Fame
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Are we gonna get these emoticons back? http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/w/t/wthp...

Yep. We'll probably upload some new emoticons within the next weeks. 

I think the graphics designers are working on this alongside the new layout, but I'll keep this for future reference. Thanks! 

Oh no, not the main sig rule I mean like a sub-rule. like this V

http://i.imgur.com/uZcBTcj.jpg...

Just writing a sub-rule on the already sig rules (adding on not taking away our already established rule) and about some gifs being like this, on h8 people already had two 450x250 gifs and it seemed to work fine so I don't see how that would be problem

Thank you for reading http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/c/r/cryi...

Sadly the current system we have doesn't allow sub-rules. The system only allows you to enter one set of numbers. So we can't have a dual option of 1 sig that's 500x400 or 2 sigs that are 450x250. Sorry about that :/

#22 TaeYuSu

TaeYuSu

♔Nugu King♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts
  • Location♔BJ King♔

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

I think the graphics designers are working on this alongside the new layout, but I'll keep this for future reference. Thanks! 

You can easliy just change that now same goes for the Favicon and Title which is still Invision Power Board. Only a few tweaks in the css file.

#23 BubbleGumPop

BubbleGumPop

( ˘ ³˘)♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Yep. We'll probably upload some new emoticons within the next weeks. 

Sadly the current system we have doesn't allow sub-rules. The system only allows you to enter one set of numbers. So we can't have a dual option of 1 sig that's 500x400 or 2 sigs that are 450x250. Sorry about that :/

Oh, okay cutecryplz.png?2

Thank you for your help though taiwan-plz.png?1

#24 Nyokou

Nyokou

달링♥モノノフ

• PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Where's the page where you can look at all the threads you're subscribed to? I really liked that feature but it's not up there next to notifications. :(

#25 TaeYuSu

TaeYuSu

♔Nugu King♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts
  • Location♔BJ King♔

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

Where's the page where you can look at all the threads you're subscribed to? I really liked that feature but it's not up there next to notifications. :(

http://onehallyu.com...rch&do=followed

#26 Nyokou

Nyokou

달링♥モノノフ

• PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

Thank you ^_^

#27 Yuri

Yuri

Nigel ♥

• PipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Locationin your area

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Can we have tag? Like in twitter @Shaysonic :)

And I hope you do not remove the current emoticons when you add the Hallyu8 emoticons.

These small ones look so cute  ^_^  :mellow:  :(  :lol:  :lol:

#28 denizen mars

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

I wish 'random' was called 'the crapper'. Calling it 'random' reminds me of nu- AKP too much. I dun want change *shakes cane*

#29 d0nkeyjunky

d0nkeyjunky

Idol

• PipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Location#kpopworld

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

There is good shoutbox that won't take a lot of bandwith, (apparently not connected to ip board).

eg; cbox.ws 

I recommend premium.

^ A shoutbox will take alot of bandwith, hallyu8 couldn't handle it so i'm pretty sure OneHallyu can't aswell.

#30 Hanah-

Hanah-

Devoted to Reus' perfection. ❥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,376 posts
  • Locationwhining to save my life

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Can we change the title displayed on your browser's tab? It says 'Invision Power Board', or is the graphic team working on it?

#31 TaeYuSu

TaeYuSu

♔Nugu King♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts
  • Location♔BJ King♔

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Can we change the title displayed on your browser's tab? It says 'Invision Power Board', or is the graphic team working on it?

That's not their job, that's only a small tweak in a forum file. So a tech or admin should do that.

#32 Hanah-

Hanah-

Devoted to Reus' perfection. ❥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,376 posts
  • Locationwhining to save my life

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

That's not their job, that's only a small tweak in a forum file. So a tech or admin should do that.

#HireJordy ^_^

#33 shaysonic

shaysonic

The Oblivious One

• Hall OH Fame
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Ringo will be fixing that soon for you guys ^^

There is good shoutbox that won't take a lot of bandwith, (apparently not connected to ip board).
eg; cbox.ws
I recommend premium.

I'll tell Shik about this and see what she has to say about it.

#34 Meigitsune

Meigitsune

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

Love the new giant Recent Feedback list, thank you! :lol:  

#35 Ogre Shrek

Ogre Shrek

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts
  • LocationSkiing with Her Hyoliness

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

Please do continue trying to get in touch with the old admin of H8, to find out what went wrong.

So that we can learn from history and not be destined to repeat old errors (assuming it's not something personal but to do with finance or something like that).

#36 Shik

Shik

Dead Empress

• Hall OH Fame
  • 556 posts
  • LocationStalking you.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

Please do continue trying to get in touch with the old admin of H8, to find out what went wrong.

So that we can learn from history and not be destined to repeat old errors (assuming it's not something personal but to do with finance or something like that).

Sorry, we rather not try to pry into their lives seeing as how unreachable they are. Might as well let it go and continue forward. As long as this forum runs, everything will be fine. No repeat errors will happen, I can assure you.

#37 Ogre Shrek

Ogre Shrek

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts
  • LocationSkiing with Her Hyoliness

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

Sorry, we rather not try to pry into their lives seeing as how unreachable they are. Might as well let it go and continue forward. As long as this forum runs, everything will be fine. No repeat errors will happen, I can assure you.

Understand where you are coming from; disagree, but won't press the point.

Thanks are due to you and the mods for sticking together and making this work <3

#38 Cowabunga Dude

Cowabunga Dude

Turtle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationNYC Sewer

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Thank you for adding little hints of green around. It looks good

When will you start allowing gifs to be used as dps? I tried but it didn't work and I haven't seen anyone with 1 yet

I was going for this: tumblr_migh8uryHU1rhklbao4_250.gif

#39 h0neanias

h0neanias

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Here is one I saw on AKP and I agree it might be a good idea: make at least a part of the forum login-protected to guard it from lurkers. Maybe not now, but after some initial surge. Not to keep people away, but because they eat up our bandwidth. At any rate, don't be afraid to take action to ensure the forum's smooth run (there's a balance, of course).

#40 Saesang Pan

Saesang Pan

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • Locationoppas hateu

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

Please make the sig 500x250

Up, Up and Away!