JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Yuri's official twitter Update

snl-korea.png

"SNL KOREA Shooting with SEUNG-RI (from BIGBANG)"

GD x Model Barbara Palvin x YG - 130905 Twitter Reply!

tumblr_msmw4hbOmX1qzjb8ko1_500.png

http://www.yg-life.c...s/21593?lang=en

#7102 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Offical Pictures of Goo Hye Sun @ Award Presentation of “Love the Environment” Contest

3906_3325_5913_zps75a577ac.jpg~original3906_3327_419_zps52778771.jpg~original3906_3328_420_zps0df10201.jpg~original3906_3326_419_zps176e61b4.jpg~original

Source: ecobs.co.kr

#7103 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Goo Hye Sun to sing the congratulatory song at Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung’s wedding

goo-hye-sun_1378338901_af_org.jpg

Multi-talented actress Goo Hye Sun will sing the congratulatory song at Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung‘s upcoming wedding!

Goo Hye Sun will sing her own song “It’s You” at the W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27. “It’s You” was composed and written by Goo Hye Sun and expresses a woman’s experience with love-at-first-sight with a man. Lee Bo Young asked the actress to sing the congratulatory song as they’re known to be close friends. 

In response to this, Goo Hye Sun commented, “I realized that there was a reason for my writing this song. I am the type to get really nervous on stage, so much so that I can’t sleep well. Although I have a fear of performing live, I will prepare hard for it.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung will tie the knot in front of relatives and friends on September 27!

Source: Allkpop

#7104 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:12 AM (Edited by JessJess, 05 September 2013 - 01:51 AM.)

Haha x GD Twitter Convo
tumblr_msmzd9gNLW1qzjb8ko1_500.png

Haha: “GD!! Crooked!! Have you seen the mv??
GD… You’re really awesome!!! Huhuhuhuhuh”

Translated by: YGLjokergk@twitter.com

Minzy's Twitter/Instagram Update

tumblr_msmly467891reel2jo1_500.png

Pow!

Tablo x GD - 130905 Twitter Update!

tumblr_msn1viIfy41qzjb8ko1_500.png

#7105 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:16 AM (Edited by JessJess, 05 September 2013 - 12:23 AM.)

TOP, Gummy, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoo Chun and More Attend VIP Premiere of "Physiognomy"

kim-soo-hyun-park-yoo-chun-top.png

On September 4, the VIP premiere for the upcoming film, “Physiognomy” (or “The Face Reader“) was held at the CGV theaters in Yongsan, Seoul.

Starring an all-star cast of Kim Hye Soo, Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae, Baek Yoon Shik, Jo Jung Suk and Lee Jong Suk, this VIP premiere drew in a stream of A-list celebrities. Such celebrities include Big Bang‘s TOP, Gummy, JYJ‘s Park Yoo Chun, Kim Soo Hyun, ZE:A‘s Im Siwan, 2AM‘s Jo Kwon, Jin Se Yeon, Younha, Lee Hee Jun, Oh Yeon Seo, Park Yoo Hwan, Kang Hye Jung, Jo Yeo Jung and many more!

“Physiognomy” is set in the Joseon-era and is about the power struggle between the noble households that come through the physiognomy practices and abilities. The film is set to be released on September 11.

Now that it is September, most celebrities have showed up in their fall attires. Flip through the gallery for the photos!

tumblr_msmnu22udC1qzjb8ko4_1280.jpg  

tumblr_msmno0r8vl1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

cr: soompi

#7106 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

Psy's GS &Point Concert Promo Clip

The concert is October 26th

#7107 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

Cha Seung Won's agency denies rumors of him signing with YG Entertainment

cha-seung-won_1378352696_af_org.jpg

Cha Seung Won's current agency has denied rumors of him signing with YG Entertainment.

This rumor surfaced with an exclusive report released by a media outlet, which claimed that multiple insiders had revealed that the actor had decided to join YG Entertainment after one of the employees of his current agency found a new home at YGE.

His agency T Entertainment responded, "This talk of Cha Seung Won leaving for YG Entertainment has come from nowhere. We are currently getting calls of complaint from YGE themselves, so it is not true that he will be moving to another agency."

T Entertainment mentioned that although the actor is free to change agencies as he has not signed an exclusive contract, he is not undergoing any changes at the moment. "Cha Seung Won is currently focusing on getting his son's issues [regarding the sexual assault case] resolved. The timing is not right for him to move to another agency," they said.

YGE reps did not really offer a response to the situation, other than to say, "Please talk to Cha Seung Won's agency."

Source: Star Today via Nate, Sports Seoul via Nate

#7108 GANJI.

GANJI.

(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

LOL. Maybe when they put on some more muscle, I can dig that.

You perv. Aren't you a noona to them too?  :hurr:

GD x Model Barbara Palvin x YG - 130905 Twitter Reply!

http://25.media.tumb...zjb8ko1_500.png
http://www.yg-life.c...s/21593?lang=en

UH OH? Why do I find it so amusing, what does he mean with uh oh??? lol

Cha Seung Won's current agency has denied rumors of him signing with YG Entertainment.

This rumor surfaced with an exclusive report released by a media outlet, which claimed that multiple insiders had revealed that the actor had decided to join YG Entertainment after one of the employees of his current agency found a new home at YGE.

His agency T Entertainment responded, "This talk of Cha Seung Won leaving for YG Entertainment has come from nowhere. We are currently getting calls of complaint from YGE themselves, so it is not true that he will be moving to another agency."

T Entertainment mentioned that although the actor is free to change agencies as he has not signed an exclusive contract, he is not undergoing any changes at the moment. "Cha Seung Won is currently focusing on getting his son's issues [regarding the sexual assault case] resolved. The timing is not right for him to move to another agency," they said.

YGE reps did not really offer a response to the situation, other than to say, "Please talk to Cha Seung Won's agency."

Well it didn't make much sense to begin with. Although YG did say they're gonna push their acting dept more, but CSW is a major actor and in the middle of his son's scandal. I am curious to what YG plans with their actors though...

#7109 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

You perv. Aren't you a noona to them too?  :hurr:

UH OH? Why do I find it so amusing, what does he mean with uh oh??? lol

Well it didn't make much sense to begin with. Although YG did say they're gonna push their acting dept more, but CSW is a major actor and in the middle of his son's scandal. I am curious to what YG plans with their actors though...

Yea, I'm a noona and have no problems with that.

CSW was too good to be true, lol. And yea, I'm hoping to hear some plans about their upgrade for the acting department.

#7110 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,409 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

So, even though Cha Seung Won isn't coming, is the lady transferring? Like Rukie said, her husband's an influential dude at MBC.

#7111 Schitstainz

Schitstainz

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

So, even though Cha Seung Won isn't coming, is the lady transferring? Like Rukie said, her husband's an influential dude at MBC.

It says that one of his fellow actors from his current agency 'found a new home' at YGE, so I assume she is...

#7112 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,409 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

It says that one of his fellow actors from his current agency 'found a new home' at YGE, so I assume she is...

Welp. I missed that part. Thanks. ^^

Interesting though, CSW isn't really a sure thing yet at his current label...so we'll just see if he ends up moving or not. Even if he doesn't come along though, the fact that Im Yejin transferred is a pretty big deal. I wonder what other changes are going to end up happening & if more YG artists will end up on MBC acting shows or something.  :lol:

#7113 Schitstainz

Schitstainz

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

Welp. I missed that part. Thanks. ^^

Interesting though, CSW isn't really a sure thing yet at his current label...so we'll just see if he ends up moving or not. Even if he doesn't come along though, the fact that Im Yejin transferred is a pretty big deal. I wonder what other changes are going to end up happening & if more YG artists will end up on MBC acting shows or something.  :lol:

Maybe they signed her to give Dara acting lessons on how to be an ahjumma.

#7114 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,409 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Maybe they signed her to give Dara acting lessons on how to be an ahjumma.

LOL  :lol:

#7115 El1te

El1te

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

TOP looks like he's been an actor much longer than he actually has. 

#7116 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,409 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:27 AM

BTZwWNACUAEfcj0.jpg

#7117 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:58 AM (Edited by JessJess, 05 September 2013 - 10:58 AM.)

It said employee, not actor, lol.

#7118 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:00 AM (Edited by JessJess, 05 September 2013 - 11:02 AM.)

Minzy’s Instagram Update

Minzy_IG1.jpg
Competition of eccentric people!

CL’s Instagram Update

CL-IG-130905.jpg

#finally

#7119 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

GD’s ‘CROOKED’ tops 6 charts in just 2 hrs after release: ‘GD vs GD2’

%EC%A7%80%EB%93%9C%EB%9E%98%EA%B3%A4-%EC

BIGBANG’s leader G-DRAGON’s PART 2 of COUP D’ETAT, his 2nd regular solo album, climbed up the rank in the blink of an eye to stand in the top range immediately after its release.

On September 5, GD released the 7 songs in the 2nd part of his latest regular album COUP D’ETAT on online music sites, including the title song ‘CROOKED’ to ‘NILIRIA,’ ‘SHAKE THE WORLD,’ ‘RUN AWAY,’ ‘I LOVE IT,’ and ‘YOU DO’.

The title song ‘CROOKED’ topped 6 South Korean music charts including Melon, Bugs, Soribada and Naver Music out of the 9 most prominent ranking lists in just 2 short hours after its release. ‘COUP D’ETAT’, which was released on September 2, still stays at the very top on Monkey 3’s chart.

On Mnet, Soribada and Bugs music charts, G-DRAGON is lining up his songs from both PART 1 and 2 on the charts.

‘CROOKED’ is GD’s co-written and composed song with YG’s main producer Teddy. When its music video and GD’s performance were first revealed at his G-DRAGON 2013 WORLD TOUR ONE OF A KIND: THE FINAL concert on September 1 in Seoul Bangi-dong, it received an explosive reaction from the crowd. Kicking off with a peculiar string sound, the song does not lose its rhythmic beat along strong rock until the very end.

The release of PART 2, followed by PART 1’s release on September 2, is firing up the music world while knocking down all the charts.

YG Entertainment, GD’s agency, commented, “We are expecting a somewhat bizarre competition of GD vs GD2. PART 2, like the previous one, is heavily coated with his unique color. You will not be disappointed when you see GD’s musical capacity and talents.”

Meanwhile, GD will be making a comeback performance on SBS-TV’s Inkigayo on September 8. On the 13th, his regular album goes on sale offline. In this album, 14 tracks will be included containing different versions of ‘WINDOW’ and ‘BLACK.’

cr: YG Life Blog

#7120 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

YANG HYUN SUK, “GD’s grand MV of ‘CROOKED’ filmed in England”

%EC%96%91%ED%98%84%EC%84%9D-GD-%EC%82%90

The leader of the 5-boy band, BIGBANG (consisting of members G-DRAGON (GD), T.O.P, TAEYANG, DAESUNG & SEUNGRI), GD, is in the midst of releasing new songs from his latest solo album. It is said that the music video of his other title song “CROOKED” was filmed on a grand scale in England.

At noon of September 5, GD released the rest of the 7 songs (from track #6-12) in his 2nd regular album COUP D’ETAT on South Korean music websites.

The two songs ‘CROOKED’ and ‘Niliria’ (GD’s version) which are listed as #7 and #8 on the track are the two title songs of the unveiled album. The two songs are co-written and composed by GD and YG Entertainment’s main producer Teddy.

The founder of GD’s agency YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk, told Star News in the morning, “Today (Sept 5) at noon ‘CROOKED’ will be unveiled with its music video. This music video was filmed in England, which was a grand-scale one that required a budget of about 3 to 4 times larger than YG’s usual music videos.”

He added, “GD was a great actor. He actually cried for a scene while acting. He put on 16 different outfits in total for the music video, which made him look like an English boy.”

The CEO of the agency did not hold back on giving complement to GD for his impressive latest album and excellent performance. The newest album was divided into two parts, of which the first (from track #1 to 5) was released at noon on September 2. The title songs of Part 1 ‘BLACK’ and ‘WHO YOU?’ topped music charts not only in South Korea but also overseas.

Yang continued, “GD is someone who holds a wide range of charms, ready to entice the audience. The fact that we chose 4 of his songs as the title ones shows how remarkable his album is.”

“I closely watched him putting a lot of thoughts in each one of the song for his album, so the explosive response from the public is evermore gratifying,” he carried on, “the rest of the songs to be released are also the fruit of GD’s unflagging work.”

GD will be releasing different versions of ‘WINDOW’ and ‘BLACK’ on September 13, while his 2nd solo regular album goes on sale offline on the same day.

cr: YG Life Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YG, BIGBANG, 2NE1, iKON, WINNER, HIGHGNRD, AkMu, Lee Hi, Epik High, BLACKPINK

Up, Up and Away!