Spoiler

(Source: gallery.ygladies.com)

#4202 Chaegzbb

Chaegzbb

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

OMG  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  the girl in this image seems like she isn't wearing any underwear 

130719-gdragon-vogue-5.jpg

#4203 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

OMG  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  the girl in this image seems like she isn't wearing any underwear 

http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content...

Yea, she's not, lol. She also was topless.

#4204 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

2NE1′s Dara and Bom Aren’t as Cute as Their Stickers?

1374136055_542177.jpg

2NE1’s Sandara Park posted on her Twitter a whole sheet of stickers depicting each member of 2NE1 as a cartoon character.

“This is the Double Park? Big Park (Park Bom), Small Park (Sandara Park). This is so far from reality since we honestly can’t be this cute~ We’re totally satisfied just from the stickers,” she added.

She pointed out rather realistic features each character had. “Come see our new, adorable 2NE1 sticker line,” explained Sandara on Twitter. “Finally the birth of 2NE1 stickers! They match us since we already look and act like these cartoon characters. Which one looks most real?”

Netizens have responded, “Double Park stickers are so cute,” “100% synchronized,” “These are really well done.”

In the meantime, 2NE1 is busy promoting their new song, “Falling in Love.”

#4205 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

The Baddest Female – CL’s Message to Singapore!

CL – The Baddest Female
Digital single OUT NOW!

Available to download on:
SingTel Music Store - http://www.ideas.singtel.com/appmanag…

StarHub Music Anywhere:http://musicanywhere.starhub.com/web/…

M1 Connecting Tones: http://connectington...rring/index.jsp

Source: WarnerMusicSG

#4206 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

G-Dragon to Hold Encore Concert for “One of a Kind” Tour in Seoul

Screen-Shot-2013-07-19-at-1.30.53-AM.png

Big Bang‘s G-Dragon will wrap up his “One of a Kind” world tour, and due to its success, decided to hold an encore concert in Seoul. 

G-Dragon made an announcement through a video with English subtitles on the official Big Bang YouTube channel. In the video he thanks his fans for the great response to his concerts in Korea and throughout Asia. To further show his appreciation, the rapper decided to hold one an encore concert called “1st World Tour (One of a King) the Final.” G-Dragon is especially excited for this concert because he will be able to take what he learned from his previous concerts and present the best concert from the tour yet.

The concert will held at Olympic Park Stadium on August 31 and September 1. Tickets go sale on July 23. For more information check out the Big Bang Facebook page.

cr: soompi

#4207 RedBeans

RedBeans

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content...

Yea, she's not, lol. She also was topless.

lol this was why GD was telling himself the whole time to just keep looking up

:megusta:

they should hook up 

:har:

#4208 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

lol this was why GD was telling himself the whole time to just keep looking up

:megusta:

they should hook up 

:har:

If he doesn't mind dating a noona.

BTW, your sig :megusta: . I jsut started that show and I'm on episode 2.

#4209 RedBeans

RedBeans

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

If he doesn't mind dating a noona.

BTW, your sig :megusta: . I jsut started that show and I'm on episode 2.

oh my gosh it is totally awesome.

i recommend it. 

it's been a while since i was last hooked on a show 

:ahmagah:

#4210 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Park Han Byul still being bombarded by questions relating to Se7en!

Actress Park Han Byul is currently promoting in China for her movie, Bunshinsaba 2. 

Despite turning down questions regarding her long time boyfriend’s scandal in a previous event, reporters still bombarded the actress for answers.

Park Han Byul, who shifted nervously upon hearing the question kept her mouth shut about the issue. She couldn’t avoid being asked questions about the issue, but she did manage to avoid answering them. 

Film Officials also requested for the press to ask questions only related to the movie. 

Source: AJUNEWS + MWAVE

*NOTE: Starts around

#4211 Rukie

Rukie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

2NE1 won on MuCore but their acceptance speech got cut short cuz they were short on time

so only Dara got to make a short speech

too bad since it was their first opportunity for a speech for Falling in Love wins

I guess there's always Inkigayo!

Dara said like 2 sentences and they started the music and the other 3 were like... wtf lol

and then Dara started doing No Hong Chul's dirty dance it was cute lol

LOVED their outfits today it was a great performance

I wonder if thsi si the last week of performance to give them time to finished the dance and MV for teh new song....

#4212 Mr.Blahname

Mr.Blahname

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • LocationUnder the covers

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

yyes. 2NE1 won... congrats..

are there anymore news on the WIN show?

6 more days till KSY Wild&young single&Mv release.

and in August, another 2ne1 single, GD album.. etc.

#4213 Zain122

Zain122

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:07 AM (Edited by Zain122, 20 July 2013 - 03:08 AM.)

Wild and young isn't releasing in 6 days. The win show will air in 6 days. I think wild and young will be released the last week of July. That's what yg said. But he really needs to start promoting the win show or give us some more details.

Anyway yay 2ne1!!!!!! I loved Dara's outfit today so much. She was so so cute. I think I love her the most for this comeback. The other girls looked really cute too and I love how the outfits were colorful and cute~ really fit the song. Performance was really good too. I loved loved Dara at the end doing that dance lolololol.

#4214 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationManila Zoo

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Wild and young isn't releasing in 6 days. The win show will air in 6 days. I think wild and young will be released the last week of July. That's what yg said. But he really needs to start promoting the win show or give us some more details.

Agreed. If it's really coming out in 6 days, he better start talking about it soon! 

yyes. 2NE1 won... congrats..

are there anymore news on the WIN show?

6 more days till KSY Wild&young single&Mv release.

and in August, another 2ne1 single, GD album.. etc.

YG said that Wild & Young has been delayed two weeks, meaning it'll be released on July 29. ^^

#4215 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:39 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:55 AM.)

2NE1's Music Core interview with APink and Dynamic Duo

DARA: If we win #1 today, we will dance with No Hong Chul oppa. *CL covers her face cuz of embarassment loll*

Hong Chul: Last time you said you want to body fight with me on a variety show. Are you preparing for it?

Bom: I'm exercising hard!

cr. Cathy

2NE1's Music Core performance for Falling In love

Music Core Win + Encore

Dara: Thank you to Yang Hyun Suk for always supporting us and also to Teddy oppa for giving us a good song and thank you Blackjacks!

Full Music Core Show

#4216 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:56 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:07 AM.)

Minzy Instagram Updates:

77ab855af11311e290d522000a1fb852_7.jpg

Get it Girl, we're #1!! Thank you everyone^^

trans by @ilove2NE1girls

b595af30f11811e28b9422000a1f8af5_7.jpg

#Wild

GD's Instagram Update

130720-gdragon-instagram-socks.jpg

#4217 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Lee Hi @ the 17th PiFan Opening Ceremony

tumblr_mq7qsiSebz1rp3y3eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq7qsiSebz1rp3y3eo2_1280.jpg

#4218 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:59 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:03 AM.)

Music Core 2NE1, Refreshing Reggae Girls Powerful Stage

2ne11.jpeg?w=1024&h=768

2NE1 has staged a powerful performance with their refreshing looks overwhelming the stage.

In MBC ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired on 20th, 2NE1 performed along ‘Falling in Love.’

2NE1 wore glamorous and refreshing outfit that gives feeling of being in the center of Hawaii. 2NE1 boasted their upgraded looks overwhelming the audience.

2NE1′s choreography that looks like they are really enjoying the stage despite its perfection in the performance along with their live singing grabbed the attention. Moreover, the combination of 2NE1′s smile, outfit, and choreography was great enough to get the audiences enjoy the stage with them.

‘Falling in Love’ is a reggae style dance song. 2NE1′s challenge is highly appreciated since reggae failed to draw much interest in Korea until now. With the new genre, 2NE1 worked with the newly rising Japanese choreographer to combine original moves in the performance. Their challenge is being favorably received by music fans.

Starting with ‘Falling In Love,’ 2NE1 is planning on releasing a new song every month until October.

Meanwhile, in the episode of ‘Show! Music Core,’ INFINITE, 2NE1, Dynamic Duo, 4Minute, A Pink, Ailee, Girl’s Day, Henry, Jewelry, Geeks, SunnyHill, MY NAME, A-JAX, John Park, BTS, 2EYES, Stellar, and A-Prince made appearance.

Source: m.star.naver

#4219 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Seungri on Music On TV's Countdown ET

First episode of Seungri's weekly corner on Music ON TV's "Countdown ET" with Hayato Takeda:

130720-seungri-mon-countdown-3.jpg

cr:bbu

#4220 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,316 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:04 AM.)

2NE1 Ranks 1st Again In Music Core..Celebrating With Jeojil Dance

V2pEOEc.jpg

2NE1 ranked 1st in MBC ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired on 20th. It is their second time ranking first after ranking first in ‘M Countdown.’

2NE1 ranked first in ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired live, and said, “Thank you CEO Yang Hyun Suk and Teddy. Thank you everyone. ” Dara danced ‘Jeojil dance’ or ‘lewd dance’ with Noh Hong chul to celebrate the happy occasion since the dance is his signature move.

2NE1 has history of ranking 1st in Mnet ‘M Countdown’ that was originally supposed to be aired on 18th. 2NE1 ranked 1st in ‘M Countdown’ but the program was canceled due to ’20′s choice,’ so instead, 2NE1 performed in the awards ceremony to celebrate their success.

Their new song ‘Falling in Love’ is the first ever reggae song 2NE1 performs since they made their debut. The song gained a lot of attention since it is 2NE1′s second time challenging new genres after teuroteu-style ‘I Love You.’ Since members have showed cute side of them which deviate from their original charismatic image, their challenge was favorably received.

2NE1 is planning another comeback in August with a festive and exciting new song that goes well with hot summer.

Source: m.star.naver

Up, Up and Away!