#4201 RedBeans

RedBeans

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

If he doesn't mind dating a noona.

BTW, your sig :megusta: . I jsut started that show and I'm on episode 2.

oh my gosh it is totally awesome.

i recommend it. 

it's been a while since i was last hooked on a show 

:ahmagah:

#4202 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Park Han Byul still being bombarded by questions relating to Se7en!

Actress Park Han Byul is currently promoting in China for her movie, Bunshinsaba 2. 

Despite turning down questions regarding her long time boyfriend’s scandal in a previous event, reporters still bombarded the actress for answers.

Park Han Byul, who shifted nervously upon hearing the question kept her mouth shut about the issue. She couldn’t avoid being asked questions about the issue, but she did manage to avoid answering them. 

Film Officials also requested for the press to ask questions only related to the movie. 

Source: AJUNEWS + MWAVE

*NOTE: Starts around

#4203 YesIKnowRelax

YesIKnowRelax

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

2NE1 won on MuCore but their acceptance speech got cut short cuz they were short on time

so only Dara got to make a short speech

too bad since it was their first opportunity for a speech for Falling in Love wins

I guess there's always Inkigayo!

Dara said like 2 sentences and they started the music and the other 3 were like... wtf lol

and then Dara started doing No Hong Chul's dirty dance it was cute lol

LOVED their outfits today it was a great performance

I wonder if thsi si the last week of performance to give them time to finished the dance and MV for teh new song....

#4204 Master_Bates

Master_Bates

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
  • LocationUnder the covers

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

yyes. 2NE1 won... congrats..

are there anymore news on the WIN show?

6 more days till KSY Wild&young single&Mv release.

and in August, another 2ne1 single, GD album.. etc.

#4205 Zain122

Zain122

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:07 AM (Edited by Zain122, 20 July 2013 - 03:08 AM.)

Wild and young isn't releasing in 6 days. The win show will air in 6 days. I think wild and young will be released the last week of July. That's what yg said. But he really needs to start promoting the win show or give us some more details.

Anyway yay 2ne1!!!!!! I loved Dara's outfit today so much. She was so so cute. I think I love her the most for this comeback. The other girls looked really cute too and I love how the outfits were colorful and cute~ really fit the song. Performance was really good too. I loved loved Dara at the end doing that dance lolololol.

#4206 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,405 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Wild and young isn't releasing in 6 days. The win show will air in 6 days. I think wild and young will be released the last week of July. That's what yg said. But he really needs to start promoting the win show or give us some more details.

Agreed. If it's really coming out in 6 days, he better start talking about it soon! 

yyes. 2NE1 won... congrats..

are there anymore news on the WIN show?

6 more days till KSY Wild&young single&Mv release.

and in August, another 2ne1 single, GD album.. etc.

YG said that Wild & Young has been delayed two weeks, meaning it'll be released on July 29. ^^

#4207 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:39 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:55 AM.)

2NE1's Music Core interview with APink and Dynamic Duo

DARA: If we win #1 today, we will dance with No Hong Chul oppa. *CL covers her face cuz of embarassment loll*

Hong Chul: Last time you said you want to body fight with me on a variety show. Are you preparing for it?

Bom: I'm exercising hard!

cr. Cathy

2NE1's Music Core performance for Falling In love

Music Core Win + Encore

Dara: Thank you to Yang Hyun Suk for always supporting us and also to Teddy oppa for giving us a good song and thank you Blackjacks!

Full Music Core Show

#4208 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:56 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:07 AM.)

Minzy Instagram Updates:

77ab855af11311e290d522000a1fb852_7.jpg

Get it Girl, we're #1!! Thank you everyone^^

trans by @ilove2NE1girls

b595af30f11811e28b9422000a1f8af5_7.jpg

#Wild

GD's Instagram Update

130720-gdragon-instagram-socks.jpg

#4209 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Lee Hi @ the 17th PiFan Opening Ceremony

tumblr_mq7qsiSebz1rp3y3eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq7qsiSebz1rp3y3eo2_1280.jpg

#4210 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:59 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:03 AM.)

Music Core 2NE1, Refreshing Reggae Girls Powerful Stage

2ne11.jpeg?w=1024&h=768

2NE1 has staged a powerful performance with their refreshing looks overwhelming the stage.

In MBC ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired on 20th, 2NE1 performed along ‘Falling in Love.’

2NE1 wore glamorous and refreshing outfit that gives feeling of being in the center of Hawaii. 2NE1 boasted their upgraded looks overwhelming the audience.

2NE1′s choreography that looks like they are really enjoying the stage despite its perfection in the performance along with their live singing grabbed the attention. Moreover, the combination of 2NE1′s smile, outfit, and choreography was great enough to get the audiences enjoy the stage with them.

‘Falling in Love’ is a reggae style dance song. 2NE1′s challenge is highly appreciated since reggae failed to draw much interest in Korea until now. With the new genre, 2NE1 worked with the newly rising Japanese choreographer to combine original moves in the performance. Their challenge is being favorably received by music fans.

Starting with ‘Falling In Love,’ 2NE1 is planning on releasing a new song every month until October.

Meanwhile, in the episode of ‘Show! Music Core,’ INFINITE, 2NE1, Dynamic Duo, 4Minute, A Pink, Ailee, Girl’s Day, Henry, Jewelry, Geeks, SunnyHill, MY NAME, A-JAX, John Park, BTS, 2EYES, Stellar, and A-Prince made appearance.

Source: m.star.naver

#4211 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Seungri on Music On TV's Countdown ET

First episode of Seungri's weekly corner on Music ON TV's "Countdown ET" with Hayato Takeda:

130720-seungri-mon-countdown-3.jpg

cr:bbu

#4212 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:04 AM.)

2NE1 Ranks 1st Again In Music Core..Celebrating With Jeojil Dance

V2pEOEc.jpg

2NE1 ranked 1st in MBC ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired on 20th. It is their second time ranking first after ranking first in ‘M Countdown.’

2NE1 ranked first in ‘Show! Music Core’ that was aired live, and said, “Thank you CEO Yang Hyun Suk and Teddy. Thank you everyone. ” Dara danced ‘Jeojil dance’ or ‘lewd dance’ with Noh Hong chul to celebrate the happy occasion since the dance is his signature move.

2NE1 has history of ranking 1st in Mnet ‘M Countdown’ that was originally supposed to be aired on 18th. 2NE1 ranked 1st in ‘M Countdown’ but the program was canceled due to ’20′s choice,’ so instead, 2NE1 performed in the awards ceremony to celebrate their success.

Their new song ‘Falling in Love’ is the first ever reggae song 2NE1 performs since they made their debut. The song gained a lot of attention since it is 2NE1′s second time challenging new genres after teuroteu-style ‘I Love You.’ Since members have showed cute side of them which deviate from their original charismatic image, their challenge was favorably received.

2NE1 is planning another comeback in August with a festive and exciting new song that goes well with hot summer.

#4213 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:05 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:21 AM.)

Taeyang's Twitter update

130719-taeyang-justin-timberlake.jpg

Twitter conversation with Zion T and Jay Park:

130720-gdragon-ziont-jaypark.jpg

Zion T: I'm a big fan. Thank you for following!

G-Dragon: Me too. See you with Crush later.

Jay Park: Please be my fans too.

G-Dragon: LOL

cr:bbu

GD & Jessie Jo Stark Twitter Conversation

tumblr_mq81mv0vmY1qjbsl9o1_500.png

cr: ms-kryss

#4214 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

2NE1′s CL Would “Rather Die Young”

CL-tumblr.jpg

Recently on her Instagram on July 19, girl group 2NE1’s member CL uploaded a photo of herself along with a message, “I rather die young than live ma life without you.”

The message is part of the lyric from singer Beyonce’s “Rather Die Young.” In the released picture, CL is sitting on a bed. She is wearing a long zebra-printed skirt and a top that reveals her midriff. She wore this outfit to the Mnet 20′s Choice Awards on Thursday. As she gazes down, CL looks gorgeous in this photo.

Fans who saw this picture admired, “She is the next sexy icon,” “She has this aura about her that can’t be explained in words,” and “I love how this photo makes me feel.”

Meanwhile, 2NE1 recently released a new song “Falling in Love.”

CL-instagram.jpg

cr: soompi

#4215 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Exclusive★Self-camera – Look Forward To 2NE1s Attempt At Eating Temptingly-Date-Revealing Abs

5AgLfDe.jpg

“I don’t know why I feel so giddy, I stand in front of you whose name I don’t even now, I feel the thrill, my heart beats like it’s going to burst, my lips feel dry, I feel the tingle from the very bottom of myself, I can’t even look at you because you shine so brightly, what should I do? If you feel the same way, say that you want to fall in love with 2NE1.”

Starting from December 1st 2012, TV Report has issued [Exclusive★Self-Camera] weekly and they have caused a major stir every time. TV Report is exclusively providing unrevealed self-photos by the idol groups every week. It has real appeal as one can observe the highly elusive private lives of idol groups, the fun way.

The thirty-fourth target is 2NE1. 2NE1, which has exuded unique atmosphere about them from heat to toe up until now, have come back as girls’ fallen head-over-heels in love. Sandara Park and Park Bom are busy working on their Double Park TV. CL has switched from her bad girl image to a sweet lovely image. Minzy, the youngest, who have matured up her looks in order to befit her age, 20 years old.

EBdSgxT.jpg

2NE1 is cited by men as their ideal lady whereas the group is picked by women as their role model. The members have passionately pursued new things and ceaselessly took up challenges. Reaching 5th year since their debut, 2NE1 has said that they now want to participate more in variety shows and get engaged in a relationship. Dara, Bom, CL, and Minzy know how to approach in a friendly way and express oneself honestly. Let’s take a look at the photos of behind the scenes that they themselves selected.

2ziP6Ev.jpg

“Ms. Sandara Park challenging upon eating instant noodles the most tempting way! You are watching a major eater!”

“Gong Minji, turning twenty and revealing her abs. How about that? Are they easy on the eyes?”

LmQNNdr.jpg

8Y3IGzq.jpg

“Crazy Noh Hong-chul and baddest girl Chae-rin together. Simply put, it is the ultimate ‘Pink Collaboration’, haha.”

“Sandara attempting to look like an innocent teen wearing a wig. Her ‘V’ sign totally matches her look.”

pX3iW3r.jpg

“Minzy, the 2NE1′s youngest, is meditating. Closing her eyes, hands on herr head and in concentration!”

“Ms. Bom Park is immersed in playing piano. Her beautiful white fingers are especially noteworthy.

sm8RI1w.jpg

#4216 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

G-DRAGON once again brings a wave of sensation in a photo with model Ji-hye Park

201307191006082510_1.jpg

The worldwide star G-DRAGON from the boy band BIGBANG brought a wave of sensation, photographed with Korea’s three top models Soo Joo, Sung-hee Kim and Ji-hye Park on the cover of Vogue Korea.

Marking its 17th anniversary, Vogue Korea will showcase the three different versions of covers featuring each model with G-DRAGON for its August edition. The three covers, which are already big on the Internet and on social networking services with parody photographs, are followed by additional pictures revealed by Vogue Korea on July 19.

G-DRAGON’s photograph with Soo Joo is captured under the theme of ‘Heroine Chic’, where the blond ‘bad’ boy and girl almost look as if they are a twin. With Sung-hee Kim, G-DRAGON turns in to a Bohemian musician while she is a vagabond dancer who travels with him. In the third photograph with Ji-hye Park, G-DRAGON is dressed in vintage gentleman clothing of the 50’s when rock ’n’ roll was in, to illustrate a swing couple concept.

Related personnel from Vogue Korea said the first revelation of the covers on its official SNS account drew much attention from home and abroad. International fans left countless comments and Vogue Korea’s worldwide order for the August edition soared: a testament to G-DRAGON’s global stardom.

G-DRAGON’s photographs with the three models Soo Joo, Sung-hee Kim and Ji-hye Park will be spread out in 30 pages of the August edition celebrating 17th anniversary of Vogue Korea. The edition of the month will feature three versions of covers. The three video clips showing the photographing process will be revealed starting with G-DRAGON and Soo Joo from July 18. The video clips will become available within this month on the official website and its YouTube channel. (Photograph from Vogue Korea)

cr: YG Life Blog

#4217 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:26 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:36 AM.)

2NE1, Reggae in Rainy Season… What is Coming Up in Summer?

2NE1.png

Weather is influencing the genre of the new songs that are being released. It is curious what 2NE1‘s next choice will be after the cute reggae in the early summer.

The rainy season this July was exceptionally long and that hindered summer dance songs from being released. YG Entertainment even made an agile judgement of changing Kang Seung Yoon’s pre-release song to ‘It Rains.’

2NE1 is planning on releasing summer songs in August. The heat is forecasted to arrive after the long rainy season and 2NE1 will release songs aiming for the hot weather. Seo Hyeon Seung director will be in charge of their music video and Sugawara Koharu who was in charge of the choreography of ‘Falling in Love’ will once again work with them.

It is said that the second song ’seems most 2NE1‘ in that 2NE1 is known for their intense charisma and exciting songs.

2NE1 has a plan of releasing new songs every month until October, so it is grabbing attention what genres they will be releasing according to each month’s weather.

Meanwhile, reggae style ‘Falling in Love’ received favorable comments saying that 2NE1 goes well with feminine cuteness. The song topped music charts and it ranked 1st in Mnet ‘M Countdown’ on 18th.

Source: Naver

#4218 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:27 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:29 AM.)

DJ Tukutz Twitter Updates

tumblr_mq89n07sNg1rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89maiqPF1rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89liJ06t1rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89ky2R031rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89kdPkq71rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89jsC6ub1rqdda7o1_500.png

tumblr_mq89iwfzqf1rqdda7o1_250.png

#4219 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Audience burst out laughing as 2NE1 does a whack dance with Roh Hong-chul for #1 ceremony at Music Center

2NE1-%EC%9D%8C%EC%A4%91%EC%84%9C-1%EC%9C

2NE1, consisting of members DARA, BOM, MINZY and CL, topped MBC’s Show! Music Center with their new song ‘FALLING IN LOVE.’

2NE1’s achievement comes in a competition against Dynamic Duo and A Pink who were also contestants for #1 trophy. They celebrated their award-receiving at MBC’s Show! Music Center on July 20. As a ceremonial show, 2NE1 did a ‘whack dance’ in front of the audience.

2NE1, dressed in colorful outfits that highlighted their individuality, promised in an interview before the show, “If we win, we will do a ‘whack dance’ with Roh Hong-chul!”

After their comment in this interview, many expected them to win to see the whack dance. When their name was called for #1 award, DARA first thanked the CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun-suk, then actually went on to do the promised ‘whack dance’ with Roh Hong-chul. She first seemed shy about it, but in a few seconds she was doing a perfect whack dance with Roh swinging her body with both her arms wide open. The audience burst out into laughter.

At Show! Music Center on the day, other artists including Infinite, Dynamic Duo, 4 Minute, A Pink, Ailee, Girl’s Day, Henry, Jewelry, Geeks, Sunny Hill, My Name and A Prince were on the show for dynamic performances.

cr: YG Life Blog

#4220 JessJess

JessJess

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,369 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:34 AM (Edited by JessJess, 20 July 2013 - 09:41 AM.)

G-Dragon's Line app update

tumblr_mq8o9nt9SY1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg

2NE1′s Naver Line

130719-2NE1-Naver-Practice-1.png

[Subbed clip coming soon]

130719-2NE1-Naver-Hi-2.png
130719-2NE1-Naver-Bom-3.png
130719-2NE1-Naver-Minzy-4.png
130719-2NE1-Naver-Dara-5.png
130719-2NE1-Naver-Bom-Dara-6.png
Cap by staff@ygladies.com via 2NE1′s Official Naver Line

130720-naver-line-caps-about-music-core.
130720-naver-line-caps-about-music-core-
130720-naver-line-caps-about-music-core-naver-line-dara-abs.jpg

Naver Line — Korean Version

wpid-1374310846.jpg?w=625

Bom: We won first place…ㅠㅠ Something really…made me tear up…

Bom: Thanks so so much~everyoneㅠㅠ~~Dara suddenly danced w/ Hongchul oppa beside me and i teared up!!! As expected!!! Our vitamin Daraㅠㅠ*^^*

*I believe she teared up because of laughing too much kkk

wpid-1374310842.jpg?w=625

Bom: I should go home fast and take a bath!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: 2NE1′s Official Naver Line
Line Korean Ver. Translations by Cathy@WeloveBom
Caps by staff@ygladies.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YG, BIGBANG, 2NE1, iKON, WINNER, HIGHGNRD, AkMu, Lee Hi, Epik High, BLACKPINK

Up, Up and Away!