Photo

The Official BIG BANG 18+ thread ONLY PERVY ONES ALLOWED

g-dragon big bang seungri daesung TOP taeyang 2hot2handle VIP sexy Big Bang

• Please log in to reply
1843 replies to this topic

Poll: The Official BIG BANG 18+ thread ONLY PERVY ONES ALLOWED (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Most likely to participate in bukkake (giver, not receiver)? :o

1. T.O.P (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Taeyang (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. G-Dragon (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Daesung (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Seungri (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1841 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ALXPB ♠♚

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIn an alternate universe where 2ne1 still exists

Posted Yesterday, 06:34 PM (Edited by PromiscuousBunny, Yesterday, 06:35 PM.)

Wow, this was surprisingly close, but ultimately VIPervs chose Seungri as most likely to be aroused by himself. Seungri, wait until everyone's left the room at least...

https://i.imgur.com/3Q3zPOY.png...

https://i.imgur.com/QHHjRRG.jpg...

New question is: Who's most likely to be into the bukkake kink (as a um, giving participant, not as the receiver of the manly blessings)?

I feel quite stuck with generating new questions...mostly because the very general "who is most kinky" question (winner: GD) covers so many potential scenarios, including our current poll question! Into butt stuff? G-Dragon. Likes licking toes? G-Dragon. Into BDSM? G-Dragon. Secret furry? G-Dragon...?
Furry :derp:. Let's just all agree that GD is the kinky one in all the weird ways :hehe:

#1842 Iju

Iju

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 582 posts
  • LocationNo

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 PM (Edited by Iju, Yesterday, 08:40 PM.)

Wow, this was surprisingly close, but ultimately VIPervs chose Seungri as most likely to be aroused by himself. Seungri, wait until everyone's left the room at least...

did you see him look at himself in the shoe promotion video? that totally confirmed my vote.

I feel quite stuck with generating new questions...mostly because the very general "who is most kinky" question (winner: GD) covers so many potential scenarios, including our current poll question! Into butt stuff? G-Dragon. Likes licking toes? G-Dragon. Into BDSM? G-Dragon. Secret furry? G-Dragon...?

SHELL NO WHY BRING UP THAT FURRY STUFF THAT AIN'T FUNNY SON. LIKE THAT IS LEAVE/UNSTAN WORTHY.

he's into freaky stuff, not.....creepy stuff....

Spoiler

#1843 Iju

Iju

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 582 posts
  • LocationNo

Posted Today, 12:43 PM

Spoiler

for real y'all, why ain't any of you share this :rlytearpls:
it's been so long since i've seen those pretty legs and i completely forgot about his side tattoo...:rlytearpls:

#1844 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• - Dramaquin -
  • 4,466 posts
  • Locationнere and тнere

Posted Today, 03:56 PM

Ji seems the type to try out new things so I won't be surprised if he's willing to participate in those activities :derp:

Old, but gold

hNUpiKc.gif

Same, Ji, same.

Spoiler

LMAOOOO :rlytearpls:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: g-dragon, big bang, seungri, daesung, TOP, taeyang, 2hot2handle, VIP, sexy, Big Bang

Up, Up and Away!