Photo

。*☆ Official Song Ji Hyo Thread 。*☆ # Song Ji Hyo's Beauty View # ANTICIPATE UPCOMING MOVIE - Super Express

Song Jihyo Song Ji Hyo

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#341 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts
  • Locationon the mountain waiting for SEVENTEEN to dance Mansae

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

C1ZI0r-UQAIgfYP.jpg

C1ZI0r-UcAA6hQd.jpg

C1ZI_WfUoAQL-QT.jpg

C1ZJBnAUUAAxXky.jpg

#342 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

#343 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

January 6 Instagram update

C1iuMvcUQAAj7h6.jpg

#344 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

Ji Hyo is naturally cute without even trying  :chu:

#345 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

Lee Kwang Soo And Song Ji Hyo Are Both Touching And Hilarious During Revealing Heart-To-Heart

Song-Ji-Hyo-Lee-Kwang-Soo.png

Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo may not be related by blood, but the strength of their sibling-like bond is beyond doubt.

On the January 8 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” there was a “Thank You, Sorry, I Love You” segment where the members would tell each other in pairs what they felt thankful for, and what they felt sorry for. As expected, there were many tears, but also lots of laughter.

During Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo’s turn, Lee Kwang Soo first apologized for hitting her so many times, even though she’s a girl. In turn, Song Ji Hyo also apologized for hitting him, saying, “I feel more comfortable with you than the rest of the cast members, so I always hit you. If I’ve hurt your feelings, I’m sorry.”

Lee Kwang Soo then continued, “Six years ago, you called me over and bought me barley-dried corvina (fish), and also a fan when I moved. You also often sent me messages to congratulate me, and gave me words of encouragement. Thank you.”

Song Ji Hyo’s grateful words were equally sincere, but infinitely more shocking, as the other members appeared to have not known about it. She said, “Three years ago, I quarreled with my mother and left my home [temporarily]. I had nowhere to go, and you offered me your place to stay. Thank you for that.”

The touching mood was momentarily destroyed by Lee Kwang Soo when he jokingly commented, “After words like these, I should suddenly say ‘I love you’ right?” But the members were still reeling from the shock of Song Ji Hyo’s confession, and started suspecting any possible romance between the two.

But Song Ji Hyo clarified that she didn’t go to his house in the end, and Lee Kwang Soo explained, “Because I was filming, I wasn’t home. It did seem a bit strange after I offered.”

The KwangMong siblings’ heart-to-heart talk then ended warmly as they thanked each other for being there, and finished with a hug.

soompi

++

sometimes, i ship these two as siblings but during KwangMong moments like this, i ship them as couple....like a hilarious couple  :lol: ...

#346 XtyX

XtyX

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:36 AM

Lee Kwang Soo And Song Ji Hyo Are Both Touching And Hilarious During Revealing Heart-To-Heart

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2...

Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo may not be related by blood, but the strength of their sibling-like bond is beyond doubt.

On the January 8 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” there was a “Thank You, Sorry, I Love You” segment where the members would tell each other in pairs what they felt thankful for, and what they felt sorry for. As expected, there were many tears, but also lots of laughter.

During Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo’s turn, Lee Kwang Soo first apologized for hitting her so many times, even though she’s a girl. In turn, Song Ji Hyo also apologized for hitting him, saying, “I feel more comfortable with you than the rest of the cast members, so I always hit you. If I’ve hurt your feelings, I’m sorry.”

Lee Kwang Soo then continued, “Six years ago, you called me over and bought me barley-dried corvina (fish), and also a fan when I moved. You also often sent me messages to congratulate me, and gave me words of encouragement. Thank you.”

Song Ji Hyo’s grateful words were equally sincere, but infinitely more shocking, as the other members appeared to have not known about it. She said, “Three years ago, I quarreled with my mother and left my home [temporarily]. I had nowhere to go, and you offered me your place to stay. Thank you for that.”

The touching mood was momentarily destroyed by Lee Kwang Soo when he jokingly commented, “After words like these, I should suddenly say ‘I love you’ right?” But the members were still reeling from the shock of Song Ji Hyo’s confession, and started suspecting any possible romance between the two.

But Song Ji Hyo clarified that she didn’t go to his house in the end, and Lee Kwang Soo explained, “Because I was filming, I wasn’t home. It did seem a bit strange after I offered.”

The KwangMong siblings’ heart-to-heart talk then ended warmly as they thanked each other for being there, and finished with a hug.

soompi

++

sometimes, i ship these two as siblings but during KwangMong moments like this, i ship them as couple....like a hilarious couple  :lol: ...

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I like that.... Hilarious Couple. LOL

Oh nooo....  It's really getting closer.  I can't imagine not having Running Man anymore....  

I treasure these last episodes.  I hope they can rest well and their bodies can recover from all the injuries they had from the show.  :rlytearpls:

#347 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

#348 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:34 AM

Beauty View Official Posters

C17gZUqUoAAFfrg.jpg

C18W8PGVEAMHj_w.jpg

C189MZfUQAAvm7t.jpg

#349 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

Pre Production meeting

#350 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

beautiful  :ilove:

C2DdzuWUcAAvErP.jpg

#351 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:05 AM

another teaser of Beauty View

#352 Luna5

Luna5

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

another teaser of Beauty View

watching this teaser, s like watching a romantic drama teaser, it's soo sweet, romantic and intimate hehe, and i already love it

#353 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:58 AM

watching this teaser, s like watching a romantic drama teaser, it's soo sweet, romantic and intimate hehe, and i already love it

she has a chemistry with the male co-host  :hurr: ....i love it too hehe...i cant wait for the first ep

#354 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

beauty view ep 1 notice - January 19 at 9:20 pm

#355 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:01 AM

January 16 Instagram update

#356 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 AM

Beauty View poster shooting behind the scene

C2XWkXhUkAE72rc.jpg

cr: Gagiplus

#357 jelly757

jelly757

Carat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 AM

C2XUP8SUoAE15Zx.jpg

C2XUQx-UQAAUrNQ.jpg

#358 Luna5

Luna5

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 AM

Beauty View poster shooting behind the scene

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2XWkXhUkAE7...

cr: Gagiplus

This is a visual heaven, love the amazing chemistry they have too

Up, Up and Away!