Photo

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ✫ The Anime Thread! ✫ ~( ̄▽ ̄~)

anime manga shoujo shounen seinen josei otaku One Piece

• Please log in to reply
7838 replies to this topic

#7801 HelloSone

HelloSone

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

I've seen all 4 of those animes. I'm only talking about the anime here and not the original source but they are all pretty bad anime wise. Chaika would be probably be the Best of those 4

Oh really?, mmm i saw Rokka No Yuusha some days ago and it was like a breath of fresh air to move from Mahou Shoujo lol so i`m like trying to see more Action/Fantasy oriented animes right now.

You seem like an anime encyclopedia lol so which action/fantasy animes would you recommend?? :stare:

#7802 Ant

Ant

じゅりな

• PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

anyone watched Kyoukai no Kanata ?

if so would you recommend it?

im planning to watch it, its rated pretty decent.

im running out of stuff to watch......  :._.:

#7803 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Oh really?, mmm i saw Rokka No Yuusha some days ago and it was like a breath of fresh air to move from Mahou Shoujo lol so i`m like trying to see more Action/Fantasy oriented animes right now.
You seem like an anime encyclopedia lol so which action/fantasy animes would you recommend?? :stare:

Uh do you want both those genres at once or separate is fine?

I'd rec
Fate/Zero
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Baccano and durarara
Accel world
Kara no kyoukai
Re:zero
Seirei no moribito
Twelve kingdoms
Slayers

for now I guess.

#7804 HelloSone

HelloSone

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Uh do you want both those genres at once or separate is fine?

I'd rec
Fate/Zero
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Baccano and durarara
Accel world
Kara no kyoukai
Re:zero
Seirei no moribito
Twelve kingdoms
Slayers

for now I guess.

I saw a lot of people mentioning Fate, Hunter x Hunter, Duradura and Re:Zero, actually the other day i was looking on gogoanime list and Fate showed up but then i saw it has like a hundred seasons/different stories and didn`t knew where to begin lol, the 1st season is Stay Night? If so i might start with it

Thanks a lot btw :smile:

#7805 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:46 PM (Edited by IceHism, 12 January 2017 - 01:54 AM.)

I saw a lot of people mentioning Fate, Hunter x Hunter, Duradura and Re:Zero, actually the other day i was looking on gogoanime list and Fate showed up but then i saw it has like a hundred seasons/different stories and didn`t knew where to begin lol, the 1st season is Stay Night? If so i might start with it
Thanks a lot btw :smile:

No, avoid that Fate/Stay Night show from like 2006 and 2010 or something by studio deen.

These are the only approved fate shows that you should watch and starting with either is fine anime-wise.
Fate/Zero
https://myanimelist....ero?q=fate/zero

Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works
https://myanimelist....night unlimited

edit2: Fate/Kaleid prisma illya is also acceptable but it's just a spinoff
https://myanimelist...._Prisma☆Illya

upcoming:
Fate/Grand Order
Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's feel
Fate/Apocrypha
Edit: Fate/extra (I forgot this)

tl;dr: don't watch any fate show made by studio deen. Watch fate shows by ufotable. Starting with Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works or Fate/Zero doesn't matter if you are only watching the anime. Fate route will probably never be adapted by ufotable.

#7806 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts
  • LocationNever running from a real fight. She's the one named Sailor Moon!

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

Fate/Zero is the only Fate/ series i like because it's the only mainline series without Shirou  :)

There's so many Fate/ projects. I realize it's popular but i wish they'd try to make something new for Tsukihime. Or something else in the Kara no Kyoukai universe. 

#7807 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:07 PM (Edited by IceHism, 11 January 2017 - 10:09 PM.)

Fate/Zero is the only Fate/ series i like because it's the only mainline series without Shirou :)

There's so many Fate/ projects. I realize it's popular but i wish they'd try to make something new for Tsukihime. Or something else in the Kara no Kyoukai universe.

They are remaking tsukihime. But don't expect that anytime soon. And not sure but I think mahoyo2 will be a thing as well. Mahoyo has a lot of positive reviews so you can play that if you know jp. I wouldn't expect more kara no kyoukai though

#7808 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts
  • LocationNever running from a real fight. She's the one named Sailor Moon!

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:32 PM

They are remaking tsukihime. But don't expect that anytime soon. And not sure but I think mahoyo2 will be a thing as well. Mahoyo has a lot of positive reviews so you can play that if you know jp. I wouldn't expect more kara no kyoukai though

Oh i forgot they were remaking it. That's cool but i already did all the routes. I would be cool to get a new anime/movie too. 

I forgot all about Mahoyo. I remember being kinda excited about it. Looks like it's still only partially translated though. 

#7809 HelloSone

HelloSone

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

Has the exact date of "Yuki Yuna is a hero" new season (with the prequel arc and stuff) been announced yet???, i`m so ready to be slayed all over again :rlytearpls:

#7810 illunnienati

illunnienati

▲90's baby▲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
  • Locationbottoming for Lisa

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Reading and watching Kuzu no Honkai and.........lorD. Definitely recommend it if you guys want something painful spicy. 

#7811 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:04 AM (Edited by IceHism, 20 January 2017 - 02:05 AM.)

Has the exact date of "Yuki Yuna is a hero" new season (with the prequel arc and stuff) been announced yet???, i`m so ready to be slayed all over again :rlytearpls:

For the three movies that cover wasuyu

1st: March 18th

2nd: April '17

3rd: July '17

For the tv series that has wasuyu and the 6 ep yuyuyu sequel, there is no announced date but i'm betting fall 2017

Reading and watching Kuzu no Honkai and.........lorD. Definitely recommend it if you guys want something painful spicy. 

I've read all of it and it is a trainwreck but i can't seem to get off this train.  There is something nice in seeing people be scum.

Ecchan and Akane have great designs though.

#7812 illunnienati

illunnienati

▲90's baby▲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

I've read all of it and it is a trainwreck but i can't seem to get off this train.  There is something nice in seeing people be scum.

Ecchan and Akane have great designs though.

Such a good mess of a story-line lmaoo I honestly love it and Ecchan is my fave-which is why I'll forever be salty about the plot. 

#7813 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:55 PM (Edited by IceHism, 20 January 2017 - 12:55 PM.)

Such a good mess of a story-line lmaoo I honestly love it and Ecchan is my fave-which is why I'll forever be salty about the plot. 

The onii-chan sensei ruined it all.  Worst character by a long shot.

#7814 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:58 AM (Edited by IceHism, 21 January 2017 - 03:05 AM.)

tv series is fall 2017

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5972ml

oh man seeing washi (togo), nogi sonoko and gin animated will be the end of me  :meow:

#7815 illunnienati

illunnienati

▲90's baby▲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

The onii-chan sensei ruined it all.  Worst character by a long shot.

He doesn't bother me much since he's just there?? Like he doesn't do anything other than forgive everyone and be a betta fish.lol

#7816 IceHism

IceHism

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:19 PM (Edited by IceHism, 21 January 2017 - 09:22 PM.)

He doesn't bother me much since he's just there?? Like he doesn't do anything other than forgive everyone and be a betta fish.lol

Are you saying that this is not what a terrible character is in the context of a series like kuzu? Making a character Jesus Christ is good?

Making a supposedly main character being just "meh" is in no way good for storytelling.

#7817 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,207 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

OMG OMG!!!!

Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaimono
83150l.jpg
Synopsis
Spoiler

Source- https://myanimelist....6&_user=5726168

#7818 Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Hi! I just got into anime a month ago, can I have some suggestions on what to watch?

Here's a list of what I've completed:

Ao no Exorcist

Attack on Titan

Black Butler

Deadman Wonderland

Death Note

Death Parade

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Kamisama Hajimemashita

Kuroko no Basket

Magi

Mob Psycho 100

Nagi no Asukura

Occultic;Nine

One Punch Man

Owari no Seraph

Parasyte

Steins;Gate

Toradora

Yuri on Ice

Zetsuen no Tempest

#7819 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,207 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

Hi! I just got into anime a month ago, can I have some suggestions on what to watch?

Here's a list of what I've completed:

Ao no Exorcist
Attack on Titan
Black Butler
Deadman Wonderland
Death Note
Death Parade
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Kuroko no Basket
Magi
Mob Psycho 100
Nagi no Asukura
Occultic;Nine
One Punch Man
Owari no Seraph
Parasyte
Steins;Gate
Toradora
Yuri on Ice
Zetsuen no Tempest

Clannad, Angel beats, 50 centimetre per second, Gosick, Hayate no gotoku, Elfen lied, Mahou Madoka Magica, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

I mean that's a diverse list you have there so it's quite hard to recccomened something without knowing what taste you have.

#7820 Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

Clannad, Angel beats, 50 centimetre per second, Gosick, Hayate no gotoku, Elfen lied, Mahou Madoka Magica, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

I mean that's a diverse list you have there so it's quite hard to recccomened something without knowing what taste you have.

Ok, Thanks!

I personally don't have a specific genre I like, I like anything with a good story and characters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, manga, shoujo, shounen, seinen, josei, otaku, One Piece

Up, Up and Away!