Photo
BOYS24=BEST!

소년24|BOYS 24 OFFICIAL SHOW THREAD || FINAL EPISODE AUGUST 6 / SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT

boys24

• Please log in to reply
7938 replies to this topic

#41 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 24,880 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND ✧

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

Bring the boys out! :hurr:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lta3dy...

yeah months to cast produce 101 and there are probably way more female trainees than male trainees

so to cast male produce 101 it will probably take 4 months +

but hmmm I assumed there would be more trainees on boys24 but maybe there won't I know there will be more than 24 because the audition sight says the final 24 will have the chance to perform at the building in august

so 24 is the final group number??

#42 monarch

monarch

OH's First + Best Louoon Fan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:48 PM

so 24 is the final group number??

yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the boys 24 trainees that didn't make it ended up on prouduce 101 season 2.

#43 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 24,880 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND ✧

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:51 PM

yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the boys 24 trainees that didn't make it ended up on prouduce 101 season 2.

Probably. It's next year, anyway. I keep thinking 2017 is two years away lmao

#44 ethereal

ethereal

murder me senpai

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,523 posts
  • Locationain't no one hit wonder, i'm a lifelong bitch

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:02 PM

are there any rumors of trainees who might be joining yet?

#45 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:36 AM (Edited by Kim Jin, 09 March 2016 - 01:37 AM.)

Hmm yeah. Hate to see if some of the hopefuls for NCT end up there. :unsure:

I hope we see ex-SM trainees but no actual trainees tbh...

12월 또는 2017년 1월 방송을 목표로 '프로듀스101' 시즌2가 제작된다. means December 1, 2017 is the target month for broadcast of Produce 101 season 2.

Boys24 is different than the male season of Produce 101 I just read the article oops :lol:

MNET, why you do this ?

Most probably.

are there any rumors of trainees who might be joining yet?

Not yet. Only fans' speculations and wishes.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

#46 cutepeachy

cutepeachy

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,503 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

This video is suitable to describe Boy24 in a nutshell  :lol:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/767972

The boy in the video was Jang Doyoon. He's in the movie Hiya with Infinite Hoya. He was supposed to debut with Seventeen, but i guess he wants to pursue acting more.

It was a great sarcasm of a video like the CEO doesn't care about dancing or singing, he just care for the face xD

#47 TwiceJihyo

TwiceJihyo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:23 PM

Wow, it's weird that there will be this show immediately followed by season 2 of PD101. Will there be a girls 24?

#48 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:47 PM (Edited by monarch, 10 March 2016 - 10:47 PM.)

Wow, it's weird that there will be this show immediately followed by season 2 of PD101. Will there be a girls 24?

Not immediately followed by produce 101 season 2 I made this schedule of what *could* happen between now and produce 101 2

produce 101 * jan - april
smtm5 * may - july
boys 24 * august - november
unpretty rapstar 3 december - february 2017
sixteen 2 march 2017 - may 2017
unknown june 2017 - september 2017 [think it may be yg girl group survival]
produce 101 boys * november 2017 - january 2018

*is confirmed

#49 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:58 AM

Not immediately followed by produce 101 season 2 I made this schedule of what *could* happen between now and produce 101 2

produce 101 * jan - april
smtm5 * may - july
boys 24 * august - november
unpretty rapstar 3 december - february 2017
sixteen 2 march 2017 - may 2017
unknown june 2017 - september 2017 [think it may be yg girl group survival]
produce 101 boys * november 2017 - january 2018

*is confirmed

Isn't top 24 supposed to perform in August ? So wouldn't that mean the show would be over ..?

#50 cutepeachy

cutepeachy

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,503 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:18 AM

My opinion Boy24 is the produce101 boys version.

#51 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:20 AM

The audition deadline got pushed back almost an entire month, meaning that the performances in august got pushed back an entire month to September.

I feel through reading various articles that this will not be like Produce 101 but like SMTM where there are many auditions but only a few are selected and then through further eliminations there will be the final 24.

′Boys 24′ will select 24 male idol hopefuls through an audition process, who will then receive training before taking the stage for live performances every day for a year.

Following two rounds of auditions, the applicants who pass will receive professional training and various missions before the final 24 are selected to receive rigorous dance and vocal training as well as foreign language lessons.

Ahead of the official launch of the performances, the project will reveal through an audition program the training and performance preparation process, not of debuting an idol group, but of creating a new kind of hallyu show.

The 24 male idol hopefuls will present new performances every week, and the top members will have the opportunity to debut thereafter.

I believe the show is going to consist of the auditions, the eliminations of the other contestants and the training of the final 24. The auditions, the missions and the eliminations will happen in August and September and the training and debut of the final 24 will happen in late September.

Lets not forget that CJ E&M is trying to make this sound appealing to idol hopefuls. And they could change details like the debut date and such to make it seem nicer. Auditioning in February and debuting in August sounds better than Auditioning in February and debuting in September or November.

#52 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:24 AM

The audition deadline got pushed back almost an entire month, meaning that the performances in august got pushed back an entire month to September.

I feel through reading various articles that this will not be like Produce 101 but like SMTM where there are many auditions but only a few are selected and then through further eliminations there will be the final 24.

I believe the show is going to consist of the auditions, the eliminations of the other contestants and the training of the final 24. The auditions, the missions and the eliminations will happen in August and September and the training and debut of the final 24 will happen in late September.

Lets not forget that CJ E&M is trying to make this sound appealing to idol hopefuls. And they could change details like the debut date and such to make it seem nicer. Auditioning in February and debuting in August sounds better than Auditioning in February and debuting in September or November.

Ooooh.... It does look like SMTM yeah.
Interesting. Anyway it doesn't seem like the public will vote everything like in produce 101.

#53 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:37 AM

I wonder if Punch (Samuel) will participate in this. Bravesound can only fund one comeback every 3 years :donthinkso: . He's a good dancer and even if he doesn't make it to the group it's good exposure, maybe some other agency will save notice him.

#54 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:39 AM (Edited by Kim Jin, 11 March 2016 - 04:42 AM.)

I wonder if Punch (Samuel) will participate in this. Bravesound can only fund one comeback every 3 years :donthinkso: . He's a good dancer and even if he doesn't make it to the group it's good exposure, maybe some other agency will save notice him.

I've never thought about it but that's a possibility.
He could have a good image, he's imo a really likable kid.

Edit : I think Yedang/Banana culture could send the ex C-Clown members too.... Because it doesn't seem like they plan to debut a boygroup this year anyway...

#55 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:25 AM (Edited by monarch, 11 March 2016 - 10:29 PM.)

So I found someone auditioning. Park Wuyeong, he posted about boys 24 audition today. 

Spoiler

A korean fan of a former woolim trainee Lee Haejoon (age 20) posted that he was auditioning last month.

Spoiler

I think some auditions were held today. Please do not quote the images outside of the spoiler. If these people do not make it onto the show then I will delete the images later to respect their privacy.

#56 HYORIN'S

HYORIN'S

LOOΠΔ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • Locationat a place where I'm looking at these binches who keep lying to me

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:53 AM (Edited by HYORIN'S, 11 March 2016 - 07:53 AM.)

Also there is this twitter account that posted this guy Kim Yongjin (age 20) would be auditioning today.

Spoiler

His eyes are HUGE! or maybe it's photoshop!

#57 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:15 AM (Edited by Kim Jin, 11 March 2016 - 08:15 AM.)

So I found someone auditioning. Park Wuyeong, he posted about boys 24 audition today.

Also there is this twitter account that posted this guy Kim Yongjin (age 20) would be auditioning today.

A korean fan of a former woolim trainee Lee Haejoon (age 20) posted that he was auditioning last month.

I think some auditions were held today. Please do not quote the images outside of the spoiler. If these people do not make it onto the show then I will delete the images later to respect their privacy.
Interesting !

But the auditions aren't on fixed dates so it probably won't be so close to SMTM ?
Or are they making a first selection and then will show the first batch on TV ?
Hm.... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

#58 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:29 PM

Interesting !

But the auditions aren't on fixed dates so it probably won't be so close to SMTM ?
Or are they making a first selection and then will show the first batch on TV ?
Hm.... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The auditions could be on fixed days, maybe a lot of people auditioned today and these are the only ones I found out about. Kim Yongjin tweet is fake so I've removed the link.

#59 cutepeachy

cutepeachy

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,503 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:49 PM

′Boys 24′ will select 24 male idol hopefuls through an audition process, who will then receive training before taking the stage for live performances every day for a year.

Following two rounds of auditions, the applicants who pass will receive professional training and various missions before the final 24 are selected to receive rigorous dance and vocal training as well as foreign language lessons.

Ahead of the official launch of the performances, the project will reveal through an audition program the training and performance preparation process, not of debuting an idol group, but of creating a new kind of hallyu show.

The 24 male idol hopefuls will present new performances every week, and the top members will have the opportunity to debut thereafter.

To be honest, if the boys can sing, they don't need any "professional training".

No Mercy's "professional training" is just to fool people into thinking the boys were improving on singing, but at least 2-3 of them can't sing like at all.

Singing is not something you learn from a teacher, it's something you show to the teacher, and the teacher maybe gives you tips once a month.

For dancing, you just follow the choreographer. Anyway kinda tired watching these boys documentary where they can't sing. I thought it was Produce101 where there's real survival on singing and rapping :/ (though Produce101 becoming a popularity contest now)

#60 Nation's Ideal Type

Nation's Ideal Type

Stan Talent + Charm + Visual

• PipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • LocationJinYeon Ship

Posted 12 March 2016 - 09:00 AM

cant wait for this. lol.

bring fist not tears please~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BOYS24=BEST!, boys24

Up, Up and Away!