Photo
BOYS24=BEST!

소년24|BOYS 24 OFFICIAL SHOW THREAD || FINAL EPISODE AUGUST 6 / SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT

boys24

• Please log in to reply
7938 replies to this topic

#21 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:57 PM

I really don't know how SM has trainees to enrol with NCT coming up- but then again NCT has no fixed membership or group size, though they did show 40 trainees on stage so SM's trainee basement must be massive, so I guess 2-3 can be in Boys24 for a year and then join NCT is Japan or something...

Just... seems extra hash.

They most probably can send at least one imo...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

#22 monarch

monarch

OH's First + Best Louoon Fan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:28 AM

You think ?? So it would be the same as Produce 101, with a 24 member final lineup ?

WOW ! Mess incoming....... But I'll probably watch it with my brother, he said he liked Produce 101 but that he was done with all the girls and aegyo and "Pick me pick me pick me up" :happy:

I wouldn't think there would be more trainees but they announced they extended the audition dealine because of the unexpected amount of auditions. I don't rememember hearing that happening with Produce 101. And while they could just be looking to get better trainees for the show by extending the deadline it seems more likely they want more trainees for the show. But it's just my theory there could be only 48 in the end.

I really don't know how SM has trainees to enrol with NCT coming up- but then again NCT has no fixed membership or group size, though they did show 40 trainees on stage so SM's trainee basement must be massive, so I guess 2-3 can be in Boys24 for a year and then join NCT is Japan or something...

Just... seems extra hash.

MNET could be media playing about SM participating. SM likes having a mysterious-ness about their trainees and a show like this wouldn't create that sort of image so I don't think any SM trainee will participate.

#23 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:55 AM (Edited by Kim Jin, 18 February 2016 - 03:30 PM.)

I wouldn't think there would be more trainees but they announced they extended the audition dealine because of the unexpected amount of auditions. I don't rememember hearing that happening with Produce 101. And while they could just be looking to get better trainees for the show by extending the deadline it seems more likely they want more trainees for the show. But it's just my theory there could be only 48 in the end.

MNET could be media playing about SM participating. SM likes having a mysterious-ness about their trainees and a show like this wouldn't create that sort of image so I don't think any SM trainee will participate.

They extended the audition deadline ? The amount of small agencies that must have auditioned then..

And I agree, I'm very surprised SM and YG are sending anyone tbh. We'll see when they start teasing the members ?

When will this air ? Because produce 101 is only at Ep 5, and i don't think Mnet will overlap them ?

Edit : I feel so stupid now.... You can apply for the auditions until March 11th.

#24 thucthuc

thucthuc

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,085 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

Got this from the NCT thread lol

http://mwave.interes...adline-extended

FORMER TRAINEES. FORMERRRRRRRRRRR.

#25 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:40 PM

MNET is so cheap and tacky with their media play and also they didn't even confirm that the trainees were former trainees of that companies they say "like former trainees" so it could be a company that sounds like 'LOEN' because the name is 'LOW ENT'. 

:omgwtf:

But my friend auditioned for this show hopefully he will get in and we can get some inside info.  :happy:

#26 tyty

tyty

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:40 AM

I've actually been enjoying Produce 101 so far, so I'll definitely check this show out when it airs. 

#27 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:21 AM

HAHA ! I'M SERIOUSLY LAUGHING SO HARD !! :happy:

MNET is so cheap and tacky with their media play and also they didn't even confirm that the trainees were former trainees of that companies they say "like former trainees" so it could be a company that sounds like 'LOEN' because the name is 'LOW ENT'.

:omgwtf:

But my friend auditioned for this show hopefully he will get in and we can get some inside info. :happy:

Mnet is so obvious seriously... But if they need to draw in the viewers, maybe we'll have someone quite known among the fans ? But as a former Big3 trainee, I don't see who ?

Oh really ? Good luck to him !

And something that surprised me from the article, is it different from Produce 101 ? It seems like the boys won't be under their agency anymore but just come to the show like that ? Or have I misunderstood ?

#28 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,715 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:27 PM

I thought there will only be 24 guys on the show wtf

omg what if JYP sends more then 1 trainee :O

#29 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:33 AM

I thought there will only be 24 guys on the show wtf

omg what if JYP sends more then 1 trainee :O

Mess ! The drama :shock:
But if there's going to be more than 24 boys at the beginning of the show, then it's more like Produce 101 but with a larger final lineup.

#30 TwiceJihyo

TwiceJihyo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

This is going to be a trainwreck. Mnet is having a hard enough time pulling drama from PD 101 (Somi vs Sejeong! Juna vs Yeunjung!) and this is gonna be even worse. But I'm still gonna watch it, lol. I want to see some of the male JYP trainees, since their female trainees are so talented.

#31 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

Win 24K won.

Check this post to learn how.

Did you see the translation of netizen comments about Boys 24? So boys staying up at 11PM to watch girls is okay. But girls staying up to watch boys at 11pm is 'stupid fan girls'. I don't see the big deal people can spend their time how they like.

#32 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Win 24K won.

Check this post to learn how.

Did you see the translation of netizen comments about Boys 24? So boys staying up at 11PM to watch girls is okay. But girls staying up to watch boys at 11pm is 'stupid fan girls'. I don't see the big deal people can spend their time how they like.

No ? Where ?

#33 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

No ? Where ?

http://onehallyu.com...s-male-viewers/

#34 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:02 PM (Edited by Kim Jin, 08 March 2016 - 02:02 PM.)

http://onehallyu.com...s-male-viewers/

Thanks !
So I read it and yeah... It's just a show, it's not that deep really.

#35 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 24,879 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND ✧

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:36 PM

So YG, SM and JYP are sending trainees? Damn  :omg: I wonder why they /yg - sm/ didn't send girl trainees? Pink Punk debut soon?  :hurr: -reaching-

#36 Kim Jin

Kim Jin

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:39 PM

So YG, SM and JYP are sending trainees? Damn :omg: I wonder why they /yg - sm/ didn't send girl trainees? Pink Punk debut soon? :hurr: -reaching-

Apparently, former trainees from big agencies so... It might be similar to Produce 101 where only JYP sent someone, and only one trainee...
We'll see how it goes but I would be surprised if SM actually sent someone here.

#37 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 24,879 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND ✧

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:40 PM

Apparently, former trainees from big agencies so... It might be similar to Produce 101 where only JYP sent someone, and only one trainee...
We'll see how it goes but I would be surprised if SM actually sent someone here.

Hmm yeah. Hate to see if some of the hopefuls for NCT end up there.  :unsure:

#38 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

12월 또는 2017년 1월 방송을 목표로 '프로듀스101' 시즌2가 제작된다.  means December 1, 2017 is the target month for broadcast of Produce 101 season 2.

Boys24 is different than the male season of Produce 101 I just read the article oops :lol:

#39 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 24,879 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND ✧

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:30 PM

12월 또는 2017년 1월 방송을 목표로 '프로듀스101' 시즌2가 제작된다.  means December 1, 2017 is the target month for broadcast of Produce 101 season 2.

Boys24 is different than the male season of Produce 101 I just read the article oops :lol:

Oh weird.. so they're doing Boys24 AND a Produce 101 boy ver? Thats a lot of boys  :derp:

#40 monarch

monarch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

Oh weird.. so they're doing Boys24 AND a Produce 101 boy ver? Thats a lot of boys  :derp:

Bring the boys out! :hurr:

tumblr_lta3dyRmgB1qke63io1_r2_500.gif

yeah months to cast produce 101 and there are probably way more female trainees than male trainees

so to cast male produce 101 it will probably take 4 months +

but hmmm I assumed there would be more trainees on boys24 but maybe there won't I know there will be more than 24 because the audition sight says the final 24 will have the chance to perform at the building in august

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BOYS24=BEST!, boys24

Up, Up and Away!