• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• - Dramaquin -
  • 10,714 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:51 AM (Edited by technicolor.girl, 19 July 2016 - 07:52 AM.)

Nice OP!!! ^^

First time to post here, lol~ I feel like LSK's acting has improved a lot, and she's also benefited a lot from being in very well received projects. She's in talks to join a weightlifting drama as the lead, but I am a bit skeptical on that one...but it would be her first lead role, and she wouldn't be playing a bitchy character either, lol. Ah, I'm torn, haha. XD 

#42 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

Lovcat x Lee Sung Kyung 2016 SS Ad Campaign 

CosegHgUIAI7C_a.jpg

CosevYTUIAAz2C9.jpg

CosevYhUAAspR-E.jpg

Spoiler 

CosevYhUAAIIFQk.jpg

Cosek9UUIAE8zYn.jpg

Cosek9QUMAAIkPd.jpg

Cosek9fVMAAtsUy.jpg

CosegHqVYAA_9o1.jpg

CosegHpUEAEpY3X.jpg

CoseqwwUAAEORPe.jpg

Coseqx0UsAIUV3F.jpg

CoseqzeUIAAHJ_Q.jpg

#43 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

Nice OP!!! ^^

First time to post here, lol~ I feel like LSK's acting has improved a lot, and she's also benefited a lot from being in very well received projects. She's in talks to join a weightlifting drama as the lead, but I am a bit skeptical on that one...but it would be her first lead role, and she wouldn't be playing a bitchy character either, lol. Ah, I'm torn, haha. XD 

Hi Hi and welcome! I need to make this thread active again.

Her OP was made by the previous OP. She did a great job:)...I'm not sure about the weightlifting drama, but I feel like that would be a great start for her. Well, depends on the story, so I dunno,lol

#44 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• - Dramaquin -
  • 10,714 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

Hi Hi and welcome! I need to make this thread active again.

Her OP was made by the previous OP. She did a great job:)...I'm not sure about the weightlifting drama, but I feel like that would be a great start for her. Well, depends on the story, so I dunno,lol

Yeah, it would depend on the story...but I just want a new role where she's not the antagonist.  :cry:

#45 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:23 PM (Edited by Ghost-Snow, 01 August 2016 - 01:42 PM.)

Yeah, it would depend on the story...but I just want a new role where she's not the antagonist.  :cry:

Ah, that's true. This might be unpopular opinion, but I always wanted to see her in action drama, clearly as the main lead. I feel like she can pull it off.  :)

#46 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

#47 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• - Dramaquin -
  • 10,714 posts
  • LocationCandyland

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

Ah, that's true. This might unpopular opinion, but I always wanted to see her in action drama, clearly as the main lead. I feel like she can pull it off.  :)

I think she could do it as well, and that'd be really interesting! It's something she hasn't really dabbled in before. ^^

#48 sera456

sera456

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:54 AM (Edited by sera456, 03 August 2016 - 12:47 AM.)

Met this gem in It's Okay It's Love.

Fangirling more after watched this

#49 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:14 AM

#50 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:16 AM (Edited by Ghost-Snow, 02 August 2016 - 10:16 AM.)

Met this gem in It's Okay It's Love.

Fangirling more after watched this

https://youtu.be/Ezp2zr6jZ8s

Awww she looks so adorable!

#51 sera456

sera456

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Awww she looks so adorable!

She is.

How do we add Youtube video tho?  :._.:

#52 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

She is.

How do we add Youtube video tho?  :._.:

You copy link and paste it in between [media][/media.]

Make sure you delete the red dot in order to work.  Then press post  :). Let me know if you still have problems.

#53 sera456

sera456

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:48 AM

You copy link and paste it in between [media][/media.]

Make sure you delete the red dot in order to work.  Then press post  :). Let me know if you still have problems.

Oh hey, it works perfectly. Thanks!  :lol:  :lol:

#54 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

Oh hey, it works perfectly. Thanks!  :lol:  :lol:

You're welcome! :)

#55 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

tumblr_npxbm87THN1qe2lmeo1_500.gif

tumblr_npxbm87THN1qe2lmeo2_500.gif

#56 shroov05

shroov05

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNot here, but there.

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

Where is it coming from ? IM SNATCHED by the ultra cuteness 

I also read comment on LSK's acting. Many people agreed that bratty character fits her image and aura but overall she needs a project where the character is not only just bratty, I've seen people complaining the lack of character development on doctors (which i can't really say anything since i am not watching it at the moment, planning to binge watch it after it ends) 

#57 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:59 PM

Where is it coming from ? IM SNATCHED by the ultra cuteness 

I also read comment on LSK's acting. Many people agreed that bratty character fits her image and aura but overall she needs a project where the character is not only just bratty, I've seen people complaining the lack of character development on doctors (which i can't really say anything since i am not watching it at the moment, planning to binge watch it after it ends) 

It's from Urban Zakapa MV from year ago. :)

Unfortunately, I can't say much on her acting on Doctors either since I also don't watch. :imstupid:  I really really hope we'll get to see her in lead role soon.

#58 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

Lee Sung-Kyung & Nam Joo-Hyuk cast in MBC drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo”

CpV3jvUUIAAFXvQ.jpg

Source

#59 shroov05

shroov05

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNot here, but there.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:51 PM (Edited by shroov05, 09 August 2016 - 02:11 PM.)

29348543d6a68f937bf6b9b7ab489937.jpg

Lee Sung-Kyung & Nam Joo-Hyuk cast in MBC drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpV3jvUUIAAF...

Source

I've got to be honest im not really sure about this. Being a weightlifter is not an easy task. She has to go a quite extreme transformation to be able to pull off this character - or else people will jump to her again and said she's half heartedly doing her job - i don't want that. She deserves all love but this choice is a little bit difficult. If she doesn't have problem adding extra pounds to her then im okay. But will she really ?

#60 Ghost-Snow

Ghost-Snow

Superstar

• - Dramaquin -
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:09 PM

http://ygstage.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

I've got to be honest im not really sure about this. Being a weightlifter is not an easy task. She has to went a quite extreme transformation to be able to pull off this character - or else people will jump to her again and said she's half heartedly doing her job - i don't want that. She deserves all love but this choice is a little bit difficult. If she doesn't have problem adding extra pounds to her then im okay. But will she really ?

Yeah, I thought about it too and it's hard to imagine her with muscles and stuff. I'm trying to think if there was any good drama where the female lead was an athlete and got praise for the role. I'm divided right now, so I can't wait for more details about this project.

Happy birthday Sung Kyung!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lee sung kyung, sublime

Up, Up and Away!