lee sung kyung sublime

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹★❤ʟ.ᴏ.ᴠ.ᴇ❤★🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,800 posts
  • Location✿♡Ddongi Couple's House✿Nam Joo Hyuk(Jung Joon Hyung)❤Lee Sung Kyung's(Kim Bok Joo) Dorm in Haneol Sports University/YG✿BaekYeon's Home/SM Ent✿Gong Yoo(Kim Shin)❤Kim Go Eun(Ji Eun Tak) Goblin Mansion✿Tzuyu's Home&Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿TaEun✿KPOP University Dorm✿KDramaland✿DeluluPuff's Golden Dorm✿STAN K.A.R.D✿

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

#2 noon

noon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,617 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

Yes! Love her.

#3 Tiramisu.

Tiramisu.

Takamina's long lost twin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts
  • Locationcorner of chen's lips with mino

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:35 AM

I loved her role in it's okay that's love~ 

#4 sublime

sublime

static noise

• Graphics Team
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:36 AM

[Harper's Bazaar] February 2016 Issue

tumblr_o1f313zNmB1spqhdqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1f313zNmB1spqhdqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1f313zNmB1spqhdqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1f313zNmB1spqhdqo1_1280.jpg

#5 불장난

불장난

Teman KPK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts
  • LocationBLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA BITCH

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

MY QUEEEEEEN

#6 sublime

sublime

static noise

• Graphics Team
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:38 AM

Yes! Love her.

:ahmagah: Yaas. Welcome!

I loved her role in it's okay that's love~ 

Me too, she was really cute there.  :ahmagah:

Are you currently watching Cheese In The Trap too? If not you should tbh it's awesome

MY QUEEEEEEN

:smile:  :smile:

#7 Tiramisu.

Tiramisu.

Takamina's long lost twin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts
  • Locationcorner of chen's lips with mino

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

Are you currently watching Cheese In The Trap too? If not you should tbh it's awesome

how could i not  :meow: 

#8 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts
  • LocationBlanc and Eclare headquarters

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

She's so gorgeous <3

#9 nikynik345

nikynik345

If 2NE1 is the EVOLUTION, then BLΛƆKPIИK is the REVOLUTION.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts
  • LocationUSA Minneapolis, MN

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

YAY!! She's become one of my favorite entertainers!!

#10 Schatz

Schatz

Im Nayeon.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • LocationJusTwicEvoqué / Minayeon Cruise ❤

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:15 AM

she's really prettyy <3  

#11 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:14 AM (Edited by breadstal, 31 January 2016 - 01:19 AM.)

INSTAGRAM UPDATE

https://www.instagra...en-by=heybiblee

[someone please teach me how to post instagram posts lmao]

#12 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:17 AM

Cheese in the Trap still cuts of Lee Sung Kyung as Baek Inha!

tumblr_o1quqpfhvK1ui4qnho1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1quqpfhvK1ui4qnho2_540.jpg

tumblr_o1quqpfhvK1ui4qnho3_540.jpg

tumblr_o1quqpfhvK1ui4qnho4_540.jpg

#13 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

Block B’s Zico Explains His Dating Rumors With Lee Sung Kyung

tumblr_inline_o1nga5idEH1rix9x0_540.png

Block B’s Zico finally opened up about the dating rumors surrounding him and model-turned-actress Lee Sung Kyung.

On the episode of MBC’s “Radio Star” aired on January 27, Ryeowook, Henry, Jung Joon Young, and Zico appear as guest for the “Crazy Idols” special.

During the show, the MCs subtly bring up the dating rumors surrounding Zico and Lee Sung Kyung.

“There were several other people present when we met, and we never took a picture of just the two of us. However, people cropped everyone else out and posted the picture,” Zico says.

tumblr_inline_o1ngawkXA31rix9x0_540.png

“Lee Sung Kyung is very pretty and extremely talented. People said that I was the only one who could handle her overwhelming charms,” he adds.

#14 sublime

sublime

static noise

• Graphics Team
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

She's so cute my heart can't take it ;-;

Block B’s Zico Explains His Dating Rumors With Lee Sung Kyung

https://40.media.tumblr.com/1c27c04f822e...

Block B’s Zico finally opened up about the dating rumors surrounding him and model-turned-actress Lee Sung Kyung.

On the episode of MBC’s “Radio Star” aired on January 27, Ryeowook, Henry, Jung Joon Young, and Zico appear as guest for the “Crazy Idols” special.

During the show, the MCs subtly bring up the dating rumors surrounding Zico and Lee Sung Kyung.

“There were several other people present when we met, and we never took a picture of just the two of us. However, people cropped everyone else out and posted the picture,” Zico says.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/85321deab88b...

“Lee Sung Kyung is very pretty and extremely talented. People said that I was the only one who could handle her overwhelming charms,” he adds.

Good job in twisting stories media lmao

Although I don't mind if they date tbh I think they look pretty good together~

#15 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:17 PM

Baek Inha slaying lmao

tumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo1_250.giftumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo2_250.gif

tumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo3_250.giftumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo4_250.gif

tumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo5_250.giftumblr_o1y1u2M8401rsi6iwo6_250.gif

@yoonau

#16 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

tumblr_o1xc38vWf61thj9ozo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o1xc38vWf61thj9ozo1_540.jpg

© 치즈인더트랩

#17 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

Netizens finally going back to leaving positive reviews for Lee Sung Kyung?

tumblr_inline_o21nn57S3x1sq4ojh_540.jpg

Article: Lee Sung Kyung looks dreamy in her new pictorial… super pretty Baek Inha

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+623, -84] I’m getting confused now as to whether she’s really bad at acting or if she’s just acting in sitcom style

2. [+456, -131] She’s so funny on ‘Cheese in the Trap’ lately, I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+446, -62] Her acting of Inha is shocking!! So funny because it’s like I’m watching a sitcom ㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -8] This is why all dramas should be pre-produced before broadcast. If the producers listened to all of the people who complained about her acting in the pilot episode, they would’ve made her change it and it would’ve just ruined the character and make her feel out of place. I actually thought she delivered the feeling of the webtoon well and told everyone that they’d get used to it if they kept watching.

5. [+38, -8] She’s still over the top for me

6. [+37, -4] She’s still over the top but I find the scenes with Baek Inha to be the funniest ㅎㅎ maybe the director wanted her to express the character differently from the webtoon. Obviously the director wouldn’t have let her act this way if he didn’t like it ㅎㅎ

7. [+33, -3] She has so many funny scenes ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -23] People think her acting’s funny?? I still haven’t adjusted to it… really throws my concentration off.

9. [+30, -11] I don’t know much about her acting but her scenes are funny ㅋㅋ not sure why she gets so much hate when it looks like she understands her character well ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+24, -5] All I remember from her acting is her upturned eyes…

11. [+24, -7] I watch 'Cheese’ for the fun of watching the Baek siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -2] I swore a lot about her acting at first but I’m getting used to it. She’s charming in a way that changes the heavy atmosphere of the drama. She’s comedic relief ㅋ

#18 sublime

sublime

static noise

• Graphics Team
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:35 AM

Netizens finally going back to leaving positive reviews for Lee Sung Kyung?

https://40.media.tumblr.com/0d423d64665c...

Article: Lee Sung Kyung looks dreamy in her new pictorial… super pretty Baek Inha

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+623, -84] I’m getting confused now as to whether she’s really bad at acting or if she’s just acting in sitcom style

2. [+456, -131] She’s so funny on ‘Cheese in the Trap’ lately, I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+446, -62] Her acting of Inha is shocking!! So funny because it’s like I’m watching a sitcom ㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -8] This is why all dramas should be pre-produced before broadcast. If the producers listened to all of the people who complained about her acting in the pilot episode, they would’ve made her change it and it would’ve just ruined the character and make her feel out of place. I actually thought she delivered the feeling of the webtoon well and told everyone that they’d get used to it if they kept watching.

5. [+38, -8] She’s still over the top for me

6. [+37, -4] She’s still over the top but I find the scenes with Baek Inha to be the funniest ㅎㅎ maybe the director wanted her to express the character differently from the webtoon. Obviously the director wouldn’t have let her act this way if he didn’t like it ㅎㅎ

7. [+33, -3] She has so many funny scenes ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -23] People think her acting’s funny?? I still haven’t adjusted to it… really throws my concentration off.

9. [+30, -11] I don’t know much about her acting but her scenes are funny ㅋㅋ not sure why she gets so much hate when it looks like she understands her character well ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+24, -5] All I remember from her acting is her upturned eyes…

11. [+24, -7] I watch 'Cheese’ for the fun of watching the Baek siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -2] I swore a lot about her acting at first but I’m getting used to it. She’s charming in a way that changes the heavy atmosphere of the drama. She’s comedic relief ㅋ

Agree with most of them. At first I was eh about her acting in CITT but as I watch more her playing Baek Inha is growing in me hahaha. I like it even~

No CITT for this week. I'm sad.  :rlytearpls: Just a few days more though right?

#19 sublime

sublime

static noise

• Graphics Team
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

More Harper's Bazaar Korea

tumblr_o2dfitmFrm1qj3tm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2dfhy3rdF1qj3tm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2dfgmU4Hg1qj3tm8o1_1280.jpg

#20 breadstal

breadstal

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:06 PM

Lee-Sung-Kyung4.jpg

Current “Cheese in the Trap” actress Lee Sung Kyung gets back in touch with her model roots for her upcoming photo book “Be Joyful.”

“Be Joyful” is a Lee Sung Kyung’s personal modeling project that she worked on with film photographer Shin Hye Rim.

Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

The photo book is full of vivid, vintage-inspired film prints that induce nostalgia in the viewer.

Lee-Sung-Kyung2.jpg

Lee-Sung-Kyung3.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung entitled the book “Be Joyful” to capture the concept of finding the little things in life that bring you joy.

Lee-Sung-Kyung5.jpg

The photo book will be available at online and offline bookstores starting February 17.

You can peep the behind-the-scenes of the “Be Joyful” photo shoot below.

source: http://www.soompi.co...book-be-joyful/

Older news but whatever.

Korea’s only monthly magazine devoted to films, Max Movie, announces its list of 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in its February issue.The list was scored by 60 percent of audience poll results and 40 percent of film experts’ opinions.

The 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in film are: D.ORyu Jun YeolPark Bo Gum,Park So DamSeolhyunLee Sung KyungIm SiwanJung Ha DamJi Soo,Chae Soo Bin, and Choi Woo Shik. The 11 stars are those that show great potential for the future and are steadily building a career in film. For example,EXO‘s D.O has two films slated to appear this year – “Pure Love” and “Brother.” Ryu Jun Yeol has been active in indie films since his debut, most notably in “Socialphobia.” Park Bo Gum starred in the film “Chinatown” last year and Park So Dam was in four films that were released last year, such as “Snow Paths.”

This issue sold out, making it Max Movie’s second to be sold out since its issue that featured Benedict Cumberbatch. Currently, the second print of this issue is also disappearing quickly.

We hope to see more of these faces on the small and big screen alike!

Source (1)

source: http://www.soompi.co...rs-and-critics/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lee sung kyung, sublime

Up, Up and Away!