#81 Amen.

Amen.

† The Shady Bunch †

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:22 AM

Username: Amen.
Request number: 1
Feature being requested: To be able to display less badges despite having more. For example, usually if you have 4 badges, you would have to display all 4 badges; however, to make it only display 1 badge that you wish while hiding the others. 

#82 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,212 posts
  • Locationяι∂ιиg тнє ∂яαgσи

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:38 AM

Username: selva3bd
Request number: 2
Feature being requested: creating an official Comparison Subsection in the Korean Entertainment section. As in, people are only allowed to create any sort of comparison threads (be them in physicals, digital, songs, awards, etc) in that subsection or else it will be removed or moved to that subsection. tbh the comparison threads have been taking a lot of space in the forum so imo it would be better to have them all in once place.

#83 drsdv

drsdv

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:06 AM

Username: drsdv

Feature being requested: To be able to arrange shop items. 

#84 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

Username: wiaraewiwiarae
Request number: 1 (this month) / 9 (total)
Feature being requested: sort out the awards section
Example of request

Ryo Nishikido FanSatomi Ishihara Fan (name => surname) vs Ayase Haruka Fan (surname => name). All are Japanese and are referred in [surname => name] order officially. There is no reason for them to be reversed.

Yamapi Fan - Yamapi is his nickname, not stage name, why are we using it? Kamenashi Kazuya isn't listed as Kame, for example.

Can we sort it out during the next award season by making rules about using proper names and writing them in certain order (unless there is a clear pattern of the artist writing their name in reverse order)?

#85 MineMuses

MineMuses

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
  • Locationburning away in RaNia's fire

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

Username: MineMuses
Request number: 2

Feature being requested: Gretchen Theme 

#86 xchocolatepandax

xchocolatepandax

Erogenous Zone

• Awards Coordinator
  • 6,669 posts
  • Locationseeding at 99%

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:54 PM

Request number: 1 (this month) / 9 (total)
Feature being requested: sort out the awards section
Example of request

Ryo Nishikido FanSatomi Ishihara Fan (name => surname) vs Ayase Haruka Fan (surname => name). All are Japanese and are referred in [surname => name] order officially. There is no reason for them to be reversed.

Yamapi Fan - Yamapi is his nickname, not stage name, why are we using it? Kamenashi Kazuya isn't listed as Kame, for example.

Can we sort it out during the next award season by making rules about using proper names and writing them in certain order (unless there is a clear pattern of the artist writing their name in reverse order)?

You can always bring this to our attention directly, since this isn't really a feature request and something we can work on fixing.  But thank you for this concern!  We often go with whatever the requester sends us and assume they give us the name they go by as an artist, performer, etc.  Typically, we'll go with stage name, then (first name, last name) if they don't have a stage name.  But with Japanese artists, we can make it stage name, then (last name, first name).

Username: drsdv

Feature being requested: To be able to arrange shop items. 

You technically can rearrange by selling and buying back items.

#87 Ah-Chu!

Ah-Chu!

Idol

• PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Locationuniverse.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:33 PM

Can we please be able to delete a comment on threads we make? Thank you for any consideration on it. Thank you everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#88 jooyoungsbae

jooyoungsbae

♔jooyoung's publicist♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts
  • Locationkeep asking me things @ ask.fm/jooyoungsbae

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

Username: jooyoungsbae
Request number: 1
Feature being requested: Autosave posts... It makes me sad when I'm working on a post and when I click post either the site is down or my network is weird or i accidentally slip and close the browser and when i come back all my hard work...is gone...

#89 scoups

scoups

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:46 PM (Edited by scoups, 21 December 2016 - 04:46 PM.)

Username: scoups
Feature being requested: Photocard/Merch trading/selling section (trade/sell at own cost of course and scammers banned with proof). I'm not sure if i'm allowed to make a thread about trading my photocards I have right now and see nothing against it in the rules but I think it would be nice for it to have it's own section :)

#90 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:00 AM

Request number: 1 (this month) / 10 (total)
Feature being requested: purchasable anime&manga (not character) badges
Example of request: Code Geass fan badge, One Piece fan badge, etc. I figure that since we have anime section now and we had anime character badges for a while, and we even got TV show badges, we could also get anime badges, since often people are fans of the whole series rather than particular character.

#91 booitsjwu

booitsjwu

Trainee

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

REQUEST FORM:

Username: booitsjwu
Feature being requested: Troll Tag - Allow users to mark a post as being a Troll post. If a user has 10 or more posts each with 10 or more Troll marks, they get a Troll tag. Then, give an option to users (in the user settings) to automatically hide all threads and comments from everyone with a Troll tag.

#92 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Request number: 1 (this month) / 10 (total)
Feature being requested: books section
Example of request: A section not limited to any country. I think there's potential for discussions of famous franchases like A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter and others.

#93 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Request number: 2 (this month) / 11 (total)
Feature being requested: non-asian tv show section
Example of request: To duscuss all kinds of TV shows like Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, variety shows, etc. Not limited to US.

#94 MomoMoon115

MomoMoon115

Guardian Cat, Luna

• Hall OH Fame
  • 7,297 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

Username: MomoMoon115
Feature being requested: Being able to embed vids from bilibili
Example of request: http://www.bilibili....ideo/av7940898/

Spoiler

#95 NyamPark

NyamPark

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Locationwhathe fuk

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:57 AM (Edited by NyamPark, 21 January 2017 - 04:32 AM.)

Username: NyamPark
Feature being requested: The ability to see/recieve quoted replies separate from other notifications.

Example of request: There have been times where I've been quoted but was not able to see it because I follow a thread that gets a lot of posts, so I'm not able to see if someone replied to me in a thread. The ability to be able to see your quoted posts separately will make it so that you're able to respond to them, and not get them lost in your notifications and be unable to respond to them.

#96 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

Request number: 1 (this month) / 12 (total)
Feature being requested: raise the limit for instagram posts per thread to 10

Up, Up and Away!