• Please log in to reply
828 replies to this topic

#41 GirlCrush:Joy

GirlCrush:Joy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only I know

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:00 AM (Edited by GirlCrush:Joy, 31 December 2015 - 04:27 AM.)

Bogum for sunkist cocktail CF (oct '15)

tumblr_nw3qogjyW71untowto1_500.gif

tumblr_nw3r1zcph21untowto1_500.gif

tumblr_nw3qxrNjFE1untowto1_500.gif

tumblr_nw3txrCJ7W1untowto1_500.gif

tumblr_nw3q0e5uJ11untowto1_500.gif

#42 GirlCrush:Joy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:06 AM (Edited by GirlCrush:Joy, 31 December 2015 - 04:41 AM.)

Instagram Post!

(I've noticed that Bogum has a lot of pre-debut random street shots and interviews, they all seem to allude to people being star struck by him even as a commoner)

Caption:

aka_mrlee: Choi Taek Park Bogum Photoshoot in April. I didn’t know (who he was)

at the time of course… #photo #photographer #mrlee #SamCheongDong

#ParkBoGum #daily #R8 #Reply1988 #ChoiTaek #follow

Caption:

gaeddac: A shot where Master Choi stood slightly forward. He has manners.

#Reply1988 #R8 #ChoiTaek #ParkBoGum #YooDaeRi

Caption:

u_legend: uwah!!!!!it’s really taek!!!!!!this is impossibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

taek in real life is the best looking in this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

this is impossible!!!! daebak!!!!! i’m seriously a total fan of r8ㅋkyuㅠㅠ

the fact that this kind of two shot exists, it’s really an honorㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

#ParkBoGum #R8 #Taekie #YooJaeHwan #JawHwanSsi

Park Bogum-ssi in real life is seriously #BestLookingInThisWorld #KindestInThisWorld

Caption:

Taecie

Taecie shooting an advertisement on the last day of 2015

#kswiss #ParkBogum

trans credit @ prkbgm and fyparkbogum

#43 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,850 posts
  • LocationWaiting for WINNER

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:16 AM

I think he will win or they will give co-awards to him and Sungjae :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

#44 Fred Weasley

Fred Weasley

#Dubusquad

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts
  • LocationHOGWARTS

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:22 AM

bogum for sunkist cocktail CF (oct '15)

http://45.media.tumblr.com/8e26736b063b9...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/6a6cb55bd7aae...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/88f880e06bcfa...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/4324c7fc417f6...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/1f9297edd0eca...

Omg he is so adorablee :chu::lub:

#45 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,850 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:29 AM (Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife, 31 December 2015 - 04:31 AM.)

Caption:

aka_mrlee: Choi Taek Park Bogum Photoshoot in April. I didn’t know (who he was)

at the time of course… #photo #photographer #mrlee #SamCheongDong

#ParkBoGum #daily #R8 #Reply1988 #ChoiTaek #follow

Cutie!!! Other people´s opinions says a lot about his personality. With a face like his, you would expect him to be cocky or sticking to the "cold city guy" image. But the more I read about others talking about him, I realize he must be genuinely nice for people to praise him wherever he goes. Watching him on Reply also gave me the impression he´s extremely humble, which is a really rare quality to have, especially within the entertainment industry and with an ever growing popularity. He just seems like that kind boy, not really aware of how big he´s gotten...innocent and passionate about acting. Reminds me of my other bias Joo Won. They also share that same explosive cuteness women go crazy for.

#46 GirlCrush:Joy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:44 AM (Edited by GirlCrush:Joy, 31 December 2015 - 04:46 AM.)

Why?

Cutie!!! Other people´s opinions says a lot about his personality. With a face like his, you would expect him to be cocky or sticking to the "cold city guy" image. But the more I read about others talking about him, I realize he must be genuinely nice for people to praise him wherever he goes. Watching him on Reply also gave me the impression he´s extremely humble, which is a really rare quality to have, especially within the entertainment industry and with an ever growing popularity. He just seems like that kind boy, not really aware of how big he´s gotten...innocent and passionate about acting. Reminds me of my other bias Joo Won. They also share that same explosive cuteness women go crazy for.

Reminded me of this:

신목고 |2015.12.20 00:29 I went to the same high school as Park Bogum, when I see him in real life he's f*cking real, you'd never that think he's so soㅜㅜㅜthere were secret stalkers in our neighborhood

ㅡㅡ |2015.12.20 02:38 yah Bogum is going to our university. He's in a musical with my unnie and she told me he's freaking kind. He's not even proud to be a celebrity... The girls all call him "our Bogum". There's lots of anecdotes about him ㅜㅜThere's so many that I can't write them all. Me too I see him from times to times in our school. He's a celebrity but he waits for the normal bus after school. I seriously think he'll do well. He's really really kind.

ㅇ |2015.12.20 03:07 Seriously like the best comments say, he was famous for having secret stalkers in the neighborhood.  I lived in the neighborhood next to his and there were rumors about him being handsome spreading up to my neighborhood

#47 Hexion

Hexion

Crayons and Lighter Fluid

• Oh! Press
  • 2,784 posts
  • LocationAt my charging station, plugged in next to SM's ExoBots™

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:50 AM

Nooo that face swap!  :rlytearpls:

I completely agree. It's amazing that someone can be as talented and good looking as Bogum and still be so humble. And he exudes a happiness that is contagious when he smiles. 

#48 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,850 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:58 AM (Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife, 31 December 2015 - 04:59 AM.)

Reminded me of this:

신목고 |2015.12.20 00:29 I went to the same high school as Park Bogum, when I see him in real life he's f*cking real, you'd never that think he's so soㅜㅜㅜthere were secret stalkers in our neighborhood

ㅡㅡ |2015.12.20 02:38 yah Bogum is going to our university. He's in a musical with my unnie and she told me he's freaking kind. He's not even proud to be a celebrity... The girls all call him "our Bogum". There's lots of anecdotes about him ㅜㅜThere's so many that I can't write them all. Me too I see him from times to times in our school. He's a celebrity but he waits for the normal bus after school. I seriously think he'll do well. He's really really kind.

ㅇ |2015.12.20 03:07 Seriously like the best comments say, he was famous for having secret stalkers in the neighborhood.  I lived in the neighborhood next to his and there were rumors about him being handsome spreading up to my neighborhood

Nooo that face swap!  :rlytearpls:

I completely agree. It's amazing that someone can be as talented and good looking as Bogum and still be so humble. And he exudes a happiness that is contagious when he smiles. 

The fact that celebrities as well as well non-celebrities say the same thing about him just proves its true. He´s really kind and humble. I love it! :ahmagah:

#49 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,850 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:05 AM

Why?

OMG...Taek appa has gotten more handsome!!! :rlytearpls:  I´m screaming!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#50 cuckoo

cuckoo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Locationeurope

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:48 AM

Park Bo Gum at KBS drama awards :chu: :lub: :lub:

2015123119311806609_1.jpg

article.jpg

cr: as tagged

#51 GirlCrush:Joy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:19 AM (Edited by GirlCrush:Joy, 31 December 2015 - 08:51 AM.)

@cuckoo thanks for the reminder, in light of the award season here is a summary of Bogum's first award win at the KBS Entertainment Awards. :)

Good luck to him *cross fingers* for the KBS Drama Awards.

Hopefully he walks into the new year with a rookie award :)

Award Post: KBS Entertainment Awards

tumblr_o002bx29ko1untowto1_500.gif

BB needs to lay off the BB cream

tumblr_o002iac1Ql1untowto1_500.gif

Win & acceptance speech

tumblr_o02acmzg5N1untowto1_540.jpg

tumblr_o02acmzg5N1untowto2_540.jpg

Bogum accepting his ‘show/variety male rookie’ award (2015 kbs entertainment awards)

“Firstly, I give all the honor to God for always leading me down the right path. It was an honor to just be here in attendance at this celebration with sunbaenims that bring laughter and touches the hearts of viewers; but I sincerely thank the KBS staff, Music Bank family, viewers and fans for giving me such an precious and important award. Whilst being an MC at Music Bank, I’ve discovered just how amazing the sunbaenims who host variety shows are. I will watch and learn from their example, study hard and continue to work hard in the future in order to become a Music Bank MC that can help to spread K-pop even further. In conclusion, I would like to share this happiness with Joo BangOk CEO and Seung MyungOk director who always look after and cherish me like a younger brother; our Blossom (entertainment) family including Cha Taehyun sunbaenim, and my beloved family. God bless everyone, thank you.”

Netizen reaction to Bogum's win:

[kkuljaem] Seolhyun, Park Bo Gum and Lee Jae Yoon win Rookie Awards
1. [+193, -4] Park Bo Gum is really handsome..
2. [+113, -5] Park Bo Gum, congrats~
3. [+87, -4] Park Bo Gum deserves it. Bo Gummie oppa ㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡
4. [+72, -1] Our Bo Gummie won an award~ Congrats congrats!! Do even better^^

[Netizenbuzz] Seolhyun, Park Bogum, Lee Jae Yoon, Sho Orak win rookie variety awards

(Omitted irrelevant material )

3. [+3,865, -165] Grats grats Bogum
4. [+2,999, -133] Bogum jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taek jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His award speech was so nice too

Photos:

On stage

Spoiler

Off stage

Spoiler

#52 GirlCrush:Joy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:28 AM (Edited by GirlCrush:Joy, 09 January 2016 - 05:23 PM.)

[News] Park Bogum won the Best Supporting Actor Award alongside Kim Kyu Chul at the KBS Drama Awards!

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: 

[Update] Park Bogum won the Male Popularity Award alongside Nam Joo Hyuk at the KBS Drama Awards!

:rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls: 

#53 cluel

cluel

👑

• PipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:40 AM

Baby <3

#54 Fred Weasley

Fred Weasley

#Dubusquad

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts
  • LocationHOGWARTS

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

Congratz Bogummie!

#55 HugeBoi Minos Wife

HugeBoi Minos Wife

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,850 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:17 AM

Perfect way to start the new year. Park Bogum is slaying, Congrats!!! :la:

#56 cuckoo

cuckoo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Locationeurope

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:47 AM

[News] Park Bogum won the Best Supporting Actor Award alongside Kim Kyu Chul!

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: 

[Update] Park Bogum won the Male Popularity Award alongside Nam Joo Hyuk at the KBS Drama Awards!

:rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls:   :rlytearpls: 

:rlytearpls: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:  Congrats!! This night is amazing & is the perfect way to start 2016

#57 footballfina

footballfina

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:02 PM (Edited by footballfina, 31 December 2015 - 01:05 PM.)

201512312141211118_1.jpg

Article: Park Bogum, Nam Joo Hyuk, Seolhyun, Jo Boa win 'popularity awards' 

Source: Mydaily via Nate

2. [+752, -31] Park Bogum's so handsome and caring to boot. He does what his seniors tell him to do... what a likable personality. He seems like a smart person with how good he is at MCing.

among all the hate comments for poor Seolhyun :/ there was this nice one about Bo Gum :')

ETA: Preliminary Voting is now open for his badge!!! GO VOTE HERE

#58 stellwc12

stellwc12

#Chanwoo_is_Mine

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Location~On the Flower Bed~

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

Hi. I've been waiting for someone to make his thread thanks

#59 warukatta

warukatta

🐰 🐰 🐰

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts
  • Location☾˙❀ ᴥ ❀˙☽

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:37 PM (Edited by krvstal, 31 December 2015 - 02:17 PM.)

Finally! a Park Bogum thread!!

Here! Kim Sohyun and Park Bogum act out their roles as Eunbyul (School 2015) and Sunho (Hello Monster) lol  :lol: 
*edit: it wont embed properly ;___; ok fixed it lmao such a noob

#60 Fred Weasley

Fred Weasley

#Dubusquad

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts
  • LocationHOGWARTS

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:02 PM

Finally! a Park Bogum thread!!
https://www.instagra...m/p/_9ltCHP1a_/
Here! Kim Sohyun and Park Bogum act out their roles as Eunbyul (School 2015) and Sunho (Hello Monster) lol :lol:

*edit: it wont embed properly ;___;

I think you should remove www :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: park bo gum, park bogum

Up, Up and Away!