• Please log in to reply
48587 replies to this topic

#48581 INVIDIA

INVIDIA

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationIt's cold and wet here

Posted Today, 09:37 AM (Edited by INVIDIA, Today, 09:38 AM.)

Watching Twice perform felt like an hour to me. Why did they perform so many songs? And Bash at SMA for not having any girl crush GGs to perform. Having AOA would have at least spice it up. it was like an Elementary School in there ffs.

edit: forgot about BP for a minute lol, I guess what I mean is sexier GGs. Tired of this toddler shit.

#48582 KimJongun

KimJongun

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted Today, 09:40 AM

Did you hear Mina's voice cracking? I laughed so hard. She is such an awkward dancer. Her expressions are weird and her singing is also weird with such little lip movement. She should work on those. 

#48583 Little Eight

Little Eight

Xiao Hao Hao

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,133 posts
  • Location[Choreography Video] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴)-HIGHLIGHT

Posted Today, 09:40 AM

*Artist is making award speech*

*camera cuts to exo*

copy and paste like 89 times

I get that EXO are a big group and like 90% of the audience were their fans but we didn't need an update on their whereabouts every 20 seconds. I'm pretty sure Tzuyu was gonna make a speech for one of Twice's awards but the camera cut to EXO and fans drowned her out. That's rude and I bet you anything if it was the reverse those fans would be threatening other fans as we speak. You don't have to care about the other artists but at least have some decorum. 

#48584 Joylin

Joylin

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Location-

Posted Today, 09:42 AM

awwwwww

go to watch some fking MAMA or MELON AWARDS, ARMYS scream tf out loud too when camera cuts to BTS

ARMYS are such cry babies i swear,LMAO! this is fking hilarious!

"WE KNEW EXO WILL WIN, WE AREN'T SALTY"

but proceed to forums and complain about EXO-LS screaming,hahahaha,fk?

#48585 LargeChance

LargeChance

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Locationdfd

I didn't have too much of a problem with Exo-ls screaming everytime exo appears on the screen but them shouting EXO during Gfriends performance really ruined their image for me

and lets not forget about 'best dance perfomance' mess, gfriend were done dirty the whole night 

#48586 KimJongun

KimJongun

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 95 posts

*Artist is making award speech*

*camera cuts to exo*

copy and paste like 89 times

I get that EXO are a big group and like 90% of the audience were their fans but we didn't need an update on their whereabouts every 20 seconds. I'm pretty sure Tzuyu was gonna make a speech for one of Twice's awards but the camera cut to EXO and fans drowned her out. That's rude and I bet you anything if it was the reverse those fans would be threatening other fans as we speak. You don't have to care about the other artists but at least have some decorum. 

All cameramen are always sucking up to EXO and wanting to be in their good side. 

#48587 Joylin

Joylin

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Location-

Posted Today, 09:46 AM (Edited by Joylin, Today, 09:47 AM.)

So after all these award ceremonies, we can see that ARMYS is still the same old ARMYS, complain and complain.

Being salty as fk even though they knew the result! Remember when BTS losing to TWICE over a fking inkigayo award? Yup, they complained as well! Hilarious and petty!

#48588 🌺🌹St.Roses

🌺🌹St.Roses

🌸ʀᴏsᴇʙᴜᴅ🌸

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts
  • Locationᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍs, sᴡᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

Posted Today, 09:47 AM

Lmao Onces trying to justify Twice winning the dance award "ITS POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN"

Correct me if i'm wrong but the award is called DANCE PERFORMANCE, not most iconic dance award wtf. And i didn't hear twice say that bs when Gfriend won the dance award a couple months ago- proof that they made this bullshit excuse off the wall

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~

Up, Up and Away!