48689 replies to this topic

#47741 πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

Trainee

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

(BLACKPINK)Jisoo should've made her debut as an actress not idol since she can't sing & or dance that well compare to her member

Even if her acting ain't that great, she'll at least survive because she fits Korea beauty standard

#47742 kimtaehyum

kimtaehyum

Trainee

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

bash at those people that hate or dislike certain group/singers cuz of their fandom

let me ask you a question. do you hate Beyonce,Shakira,21 pilots, Adele, Eminem etc. and all these famous singers because of their fans?

i bet that 99% of you dont even BOTHER to look what their fandom is doing, but somehow in kpop world, everyone is fucking obsessed with groups fandom. 

internet is full of hypocrites

twenty one pilot's fans ARE REALLY ANNOYING THO i stg they bash everyone who doesn't like their faves like omf grow up, i feel like their fandom doesn't have that much difference with kpop fandoms

#47743 CosmicAZNGangstars

CosmicAZNGangstars

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:17 AM (Edited by CosmicAZNGangstars, 12 January 2017 - 06:17 AM.)

yuta, mark, and johnny are so ugly

#47744 kimchidiablo

kimchidiablo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:19 AM (Edited by kimchidiablo, 13 January 2017 - 03:34 AM.)

Bash at this irrelevant person who said nobody would date Asian men!'

5FD559B55056900B1088885ABA38FEA7.png

https://youtu.be/7gjVyM2tajA

#47745 vay26

vay26

Pressed Infinite and Sunggyu stan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,905 posts
  • LocationWoohyun's and Dongwoo's sinful bodies

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

Did company really run out of good name, What kind of name is "BONUSBABY"????? :imstupid:

#47746 CosmicAZNGangstars

CosmicAZNGangstars

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:30 AM (Edited by CosmicAZNGangstars, 12 January 2017 - 06:30 AM.)

tzuyu is getting uglier by the day. I also think she has some ankle bloating disease. 

#47747 Watopeng

Watopeng

Idol

• PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

Bash at people who criticize idols that lipsync.
Because 1st of all, they have to know that singing and dancing is that hard.
2nd, idols' schedule is very full of activities beside practicing singing & dancing. They might be doing interviews, photoshoot, shooting, fansign, etc.
And idols are in the pop industry, where lipsyncing is very common, even big names like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Luciano Pavarotti, Jennifer Hudson, etc had been caught lipsyncing. (Source:http://www.forbes.co.../#3f5789a8f8f3)
When i speak this personal opinion on this forum, i usually get bashed like "(insert a bias group here) say hello" or "(insert a bias group here) does exist. Your argument is invalid."
While you can obviously see on youtube, how majority of idols lipsync their vocal when the performance requires heavy & precise choreography. And now i notice most of music show performances use high quality prerecorded tracks that contain a lot of breathing and gasping, which sounds too good to be true and stans be like "wow it's live!! Daebak!! ".
Smh.

Everyone in the industry has done lipsync. The problem is not about lipsyncing, but the fans act like their fave singing live when it obviously not. Also this is the same people that put down other group for doing it, talking about hypocrite.

My only problem with these idol lipsyncing is they make it too obvious it ruin the performance for me.

#47748 Eichi

Eichi

Trainee

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:49 AM

Yikes @ Kai stans defending their fave for getting a lead role in a drama when he cannot act by saying things like "he works hard!!", "he attends so many acting classes!11", so? Every job requires hard work. Just because someone is "working hard" doesn't mean they should be handed something on a gold platter which in this case is out of their capabilities. Other actors, too, work their asses off and then they witness an idol with below-average acting skills get a lead role. What kind of stupidity? 

#47749 one-hoe wonho

one-hoe wonho

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Locationwhere jimin wants me to be

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:54 AM

Why these 2 big fandoms are so cling on to physical sales and billboard charting? Its just too tiring to see their asses talking when in fact they inflated the sales and created a mass project to be able to chart well on the said charts??? Thats what you call "ACHIEVEMENT"????!

lmao ikr. some fandoms will blatantly deny that they haven't mass streamed to get their faves on the charts. that's not achievements and it definitely doesn't mean anything in terms of popularity.

#47750 Frozen Orchid

Frozen Orchid

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationSM dorms

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

Kai fans : "I seriously think he has potential when I was watching ChocoBank he is pretty natural. But after I heard he took acting classes I became worried. He could ruin his own feel and method for acting and now will acting like every trained actor in Korea, which is a huge MEH. Trained Korean acting is cringey af "

jWWjcm8.gif

#47751 montchery

montchery

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:59 AM

This outfit. Why would you wear this to a movie premier... I dont get what style Tiffany was going for, it just looks like lingerie to me..

C197HtcUoAAc3iS.jpg

C1977NtUAAEEhaf.jpg

Sunny's outfit is ugly too. What are their coordis even thinking :unsure:

#47752 jindeul

jindeul

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,385 posts
  • Locationeating hungry jacks

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

Kai fans : "I seriously think he has potential when I was watching ChocoBank he is pretty natural. But after I heard he took acting classes I became worried. He could ruin his own feel and method for acting and now will acting like every trained actor in Korea, which is a huge MEH. Trained Korean acting is cringey af "

https://i.imgur.com/jWWjcm8.gif...

I saw this too LOL. Thought it was so laughable and delulu to the max. It's as if Kai was some naturally gifted actor when in reality...

#47753 Elviskitty

Elviskitty

Trainee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

I dunno if it counts as a bash but girl groups these days are getting so skinny so fast its actually concering like i know its part of their "job" to diet buttt like especially twice and havnt they been working none stop πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ and tbh the visuals are too important now like always have been but you can see the change in groups performances and overall like everything basically became hd from the mv down to the outfit ya know like it wasnt the best but watching performance from like 2010 of smthin they actually were live actually had energy and thats not to say they didnt lipsync but how easy is it to find a live performance these days like w/ dancing 😧😧 it just makes you wonder what they really did during their trainee years and the fact that sohye who had mever trained to be an idol ranked how high like I.O.I are basically showing you what kpop is about popularity visuals youth exc exc and twice visuals youth exc exc. Let us all that it is stil pop so πŸ˜₯😀

#47754 Aeri B

Aeri B

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

In my tl
group b fans: talk shit about idols
*group a fans reply to them*
group b fans: *screenshot the replies only* see!! they are the most immature fans. Why are they hating?!! T_T
giphy-7.gif

#47755 CYJvita

CYJvita

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationcloud 9

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:00 AM (Edited by CYJvita, 12 January 2017 - 09:01 AM.)

There are way too many members in KPOP groups. Do WJSN and Seventeen really need 13 members? Most are filler members and I feel for all of them as it impacts on their earnings.

I need KPOP groups to become smaller. That goes for the 7-9 members groups such GOT7,EXO,TWICE,BTS etc... They can all seriously lose a third of their members and it will have no impact.

There is no need for a dancer who can't sing or rap when everybody is dancing the same steps like TWICE's Momo. It actually sometimes throws of the team as people like Kai out dance their members. 

Having  visuals in KPOP as a legit role is stupid IMO. However I have come to accept it as long these idols need do their jobs and use their visuals to promote their group. EXO's Sehun, GOT7's Mark are all useless when it comes to this. I need them to do their damn jobs like Astro's Eunwoo, 2PM's Khun, Infinite's L, SNSD's Yoona, TWICE's Tzuyu etc....

Companies like YG/SM want to access the international market but they can't even be bother to put subs on their MVs. This is why Big Hit and JYP are popular as they cater to international fans.  Korea is such a small market but these companies not making much effort to appeal to international fans. Some of the lyric videos have more views than the original MV which shows that there is a demand. 

#47756 ChaShinRae

ChaShinRae

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:41 AM (Edited by ChaShinRae, 12 January 2017 - 09:44 AM.)

I can't with fans who keep on insisting that people should just accept bad performances from idols just because "they will improve" Dafuq? Then what's the point of training for years and almost a decade for idols just to give their fans mediocre to tragic performances on stage and make them wait for "improvements" (which are most likely impossible when they already have a solid fanbase)? I hate it when idols tend to act so lousy and complacent mainly because they got fans who will back their untalented and unmotivated asses up. It's very unfair and annoying, tbh.

#47757 Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

I am bored of your apocalyptic obsessions

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,697 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

Mess at that KARD group playing that song in funerals, baptisms and bday parties, come up with so.ething new

#47758 nayeon slay ur faves

nayeon slay ur faves

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

d54a1475-f7bd-41a7-b2ec-fd4e2e89a481.jpg                                   lay is ugly.

#47759 GaleKakumei

GaleKakumei

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:59 AM (Edited by GaleKakumei, 12 January 2017 - 11:02 AM.)

tumblr_ojoccf5C6J1vqy210o1_400.png

Just what the actual fuck is this.

#47760 mangastar94

mangastar94

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIn wonderland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

Bash at people cho claims some new GG (like Pristin or Dreamcatcher) will be the next Nation girl group. I mean, you don't even know the members, the MV, you know almost nothing about them and you say that?! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~

Up, Up and Away!