Photo

2 Days 1 Night (1박 2일) Current Season S3 Official Thread

2 Days 1 Night 1박 2일 1N2D 1 Night 2 Days kim jun ho cha tae hyun defconn kim jong min yoon shi yoon jung joon young

• Please log in to reply
396 replies to this topic

#41 angrybird202

angrybird202

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:11 PM (Edited by angrybird202, 28 September 2015 - 01:12 PM.)

[ SPOILER ALERT ] Our member and all the guests for next week episode

Spoiler

#42 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

Help!

I'm having a major crush on Joohyuk D:

#43 angrybird202

angrybird202

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

Help!

I'm having a major crush on Joohyuk D:

Joohyuk? Are you over 18? Have you watched "The Servant"? If you're not over 18 than never mind.  :hurr:

#44 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

Joohyuk? Are you over 18? Have you watched "The Servant"? If you're not over 18 than never mind. :hurr:

Cough cough I'm definitely over 18 ;D will prob check it out later.... For science cough cough

/choke on my cough.

#45 angrybird202

angrybird202

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:19 PM (Edited by angrybird202, 28 September 2015 - 11:22 PM.)

Cough cough I'm definitely over 18 ;D will prob check it out later.... For science cough cough

/choke on my cough.

Spoiler

#46 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:30 PM

Spoiler

Cough cough. I will watch it secretly this week.;D. Hopefully there is a sub version somewhere out there on the Internet
And I have just done some research about Joohyuk, he's only 42 but the others member treated him as if he's turning 60 next year. Poor guy xD. Hopefully he will find his other half soon. I want to hug him so much in the last episode where the place they went does not have reception up there and the PD ask them to call someone before they proceed to the camp. He just gave his phone to the stylist and tell them there is no need to recharge the phone since he's not going to use it anyway.

#47 angrybird202

angrybird202

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:42 PM (Edited by angrybird202, 28 September 2015 - 11:45 PM.)

Cough cough. I will watch it secretly this week.;D. Hopefully there is a sub version somewhere out there on the Internet
And I have just done some research about Joohyuk, he's only 42 but the others member treated him as if he's turning 60 next year. Poor guy xD. Hopefully he will find his other half soon. I want to hug him so much in the last episode where the place they went does not have reception up there and the PD ask them to call someone before they proceed to the camp. He just gave his phone to the stylist and tell them there is no need to recharge the phone since he's not going to use it anyway.

This year was a very hard year for him and his mother just passed away a few months ago. He truly needs someone by his side. I hope he stays strong and lives happily. 

P/s: Eng sub for The Servant is still available on Dramacool. I don't think the Youtube one is still there. 

#48 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:45 PM

This year was a very hard year for him and his mother just passed away a few months ago. He truly needs someone by his side. I hope he stays strong and lives happily.
P/s: Eng sub for The Servant is still available on Dramacool. I don't think the Youtube is still there.

I know... Even though he's laughing to the show but I can still sense something behind those smiles. I really really want to hug him in real life as well.
Thank you~~ I will catch the movie later~

#49 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • Locationat the feet of Kim Taeho

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:48 PM

I missed Junho, but it was still a really fun trip. No offense to Choo Sunghoon, I just am not a fan of his. I was already so happy to see Junho back when he stole Jongmin's envelope, just in case it was a girl. He's really grown on me and become one of favorites. I like all of the guest external for Mr awkward Canadian. I don't do awkward (I will literally get up and walk out of the room to avoid it on tv, I just can't handle it). It will be interesting though, it sounded like they all had problems understanding korean in the preview.

#50 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:20 PM (Edited by Panda_Lulu, 30 September 2015 - 06:23 PM.)

I missed Junho, but it was still a really fun trip. No offense to Choo Sunghoon, I just am not a fan of his. I was already so happy to see Junho back when he stole Jongmin's envelope, just in case it was a girl. He's really grown on me and become one of favorites. I like all of the guest external for Mr awkward Canadian. I don't do awkward (I will literally get up and walk out of the room to avoid it on tv, I just can't handle it). It will be interesting though, it sounded like they all had problems understanding korean in the preview.

Across the 3 eps. Thanks to Donghyun and sunghoon, I didn't realise junho wasn't present there until the moment he opened his car in the new chapter hahaha. I was like "Oh Junho!"
John Park is adorable though so give him a chance :D his awkwardness made him who he is~
Edit: or did you refer to Henry? Coz John is from the U.S. I think

#51 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

Across the 3 eps. Thanks to Donghyun and sunghoon, I didn't realise junho wasn't present there until the moment he opened his car in the new chapter hahaha. I was like "Oh Junho!"
John Park is adorable though so give him a chance :D his awkwardness made him who he is~
Edit: or did you refer to Henry? Coz John is from the U.S. I think

I was talking about Henry.  I know people have made comments about him being inappropriate, but honestly, I haven't watched him so I wouldn't know.  I missed out so much on the episode of Roommate he was on...that made me sad.

I haven't seen John Park that much, but I was ok with him on Happy Together (I think that's the last thing I saw with him?).  Plus, Jongmin doesn't get much love, so it's really nice to see someone who is happy to work with him.  :)

#52 angrybird202

angrybird202

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Latest episode screen-cap

12049406_1638294019752567_1869664147568212140569_1638104773104825_90706053845198

Credits: 1N2D Facebook.

#53 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Henry wasn't as uncomfortable to watch as he has been in the past, so that makes me happy. :)  though I did feel a little bad for defconn being with both Henry and Joonyoung, they are both a little out there...

I think John Park was on the perfect team.  He has a more reserved personality and Jongmin is a good person to put him with so that he is comfortable.  Junho's suggestion to "practice" during the down time really seemed to help him get warmed up and ready to be more aggressive.  I can't believe that 'church boy John Park' said that it felt nice to play dirty.  maybe Junho wasn't such a good idea after all... :derp:

the actors group is kinda boring, but I think that's just because they have the three most serious personalities on this trip.  but Joon being the oldest of the group is kinda funny.  the guys aren't used to someone older than them, especially when he acts like he's one of the younger ones.  I like that guy.  :)

#54 Keline

Keline

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:43 PM

Henry wasn't as uncomfortable to watch as he has been in the past, so that makes me happy. :)  though I did feel a little bad for defconn being with both Henry and Joonyoung, they are both a little out there...

I think John Park was on the perfect team.  He has a more reserved personality and Jongmin is a good person to put him with so that he is comfortable.  Junho's suggestion to "practice" during the down time really seemed to help him get warmed up and ready to be more aggressive.  I can't believe that 'church boy John Park' said that it felt nice to play dirty.  maybe Junho wasn't such a good idea after all... :derp:

the actors group is kinda boring, but I think that's just because they have the three most serious personalities on this trip.  but Joon being the oldest of the group is kinda funny.  the guys aren't used to someone older than them, especially when he acts like he's one of the younger ones.  I like that guy.   :)

Yay! The most recent episode is out. I will watch it tomorrow~

Do you normally watch it with English Subtitles? If so, what site do you use?

The guests that stood out to me the most were John Park, Henry, and the guy from g.o.d. They were the funniest in the last episode. It was really amusing how John Park said he was similar to Jongmin and was so happy to team up with him lol

I will respond with more reactions after I watch it tomorrow  :smile:

#55 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

The guests that stood out to me the most were John Park, Henry, and the guy from g.o.d. They were the funniest in the last episode. It was really amusing how John Park said he was similar to Jongmin and was so happy to team up with him lol

I will respond with more reactions after I watch it tomorrow :smile:

Drama fire :D!!

#56 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:55 PM

I will respond with more reactions after I watch it tomorrow  :smile:

dramafire seems to always have 1n2d, running man, infinity challenge & return of superman first.  otherwise I use KBS World's yt channel or ksubsonline.

#57 Keline

Keline

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:03 PM

dramafire seems to always have 1n2d, running man, infinity challenge & return of superman first.  otherwise I use KBS World's yt channel or ksubsonline.

I used to use KBS World, but they tend to be one the slower side for subtitles. Dramafire has commercials though =\

I've been using Kshowonline, but I know that not everyone likes that site lol

So, I was curious about what sites y'all used

#58 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:37 PM

I used to use KBS World, but they tend to be one the slower side for subtitles. Dramafire has commercials though =\

Dramafire doesn't have cm though. I think you were thinking of Dramafever

#59 IBetrayedHanbin

IBetrayedHanbin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationIn you bed

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:03 AM

John was ridiculous funny in this Ep!
How I wish he became a member during their rumour S3 casts though!

PD!!! Please invite him again

#60 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:52 AM

You are right, it is kshow,not ksub. I don't mind them, they have such a nice back log of shows if you want to see older shows. Ply they upload shows that you don't find everywhere so o it's a nice 'clearing house'.

Dramafever has ads, dramafire does not. I do have a couple of different ad block extensions on my browser though, so that could also be why I don't s see ads if they do have them. Give them a go, they have three video options and are easy to download (I like to download dramas to my phone which I watch while eating my lunch, it's a nice break from the busy grind and I can just delete it once I'm done, saves data that way).

I'm always up for trying out a new site if someone find one. I find that some times its easier to go directly to the subber, but I have to go to KSO first to find out who that is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2 Days 1 Night, 1박 2일, 1N2D, 1 Night 2 Days, kim jun ho, cha tae hyun, defconn, kim jong min, yoon shi yoon, jung joon young

Up, Up and Away!