Photo

[Season 3] New Journey To The West 신서유기 │Welcome Kyuhyun & Mino read OP for links

Kang Ho Dong New Journey To The West Eun Ji Won Lee Su Geun 신서유기 NJttW Ahn Jae Hyun Kyunhyun Song Mino

• Please log in to reply
1057 replies to this topic

#1041 Fandomwar

Fandomwar

You need a little bit of holy water in your life to cleanse thos

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
  • Locationat THE GENIUS SET

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:16 AM

'New Journey to the West 3' first broadcast, new members Kyuhyun and Mino mesh well with cast

NJW1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-08%2Bat%2B11.01.

Xsportnews via Naver: 'New Journey to the West 3' first broadcast, Na PD's chosen key point is?

1. [+2088, -34] Ah seriously, their dinner get-togethers are so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1388, -39] It was funnier than I expected ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1111, -52] Looks like it's going to be super fun. Gotta hand it to Na PD. The old and new members fit well together.

4. [+1125, -86] ㅋㅋㅋㅋI was so surprised that Eun Jiwon matched that wig really well. Looking forward to the chemistry with the new members on New Journey to the West 3!! Definitely tuning in!!

5. [+689, -42] Sangminghoppang~~~~~~

NJW2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-08%2Bat%2B11.08.

Xsportnews via Naver: 'New Journey to the West 3' Kyuhyun, pessimistic idol "SM probably pulled some strings"

1. [+2176, -30] ㅋㅋㅋ Kyuhyun's joke~ ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1774, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kyuhyun's really funny, pessimistic idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ NJW3 is super funny

3. [+1375, -27] He's pessimistically funny ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1033, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah super funny

5. [+849, -37] Kyuhyun's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

NJW3.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-08%2Bat%2B11.12.

Sports Seoul via Naver: First broadcast, 'New Journey to the West 3', we've come back stronger and happier

1. [+3320, -84] Ah fuucㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's super funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ While he was eating, he spit out some ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Hodong and Eun Jiwon, laughed since the start ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really think this show will be super funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2832, -54] Legendary right from the first episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2532, -104] Eun Jiwon's wig ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  So funny, genius at morning missions

4. [+2074, -52]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously Na PD

5. [+2105, -128] ㅋㅋ Mino's panicky state so funny~ ㅋㅋ I can't wait to see what other sides of him he'll show~~ ㅋㅋ

6. [+916, -34] Eun Jiwon is invincible at morning missions ㅋㅋ Song Mino's too cute, no sense of directionㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+881, -47] Everyone's characters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched this for Eun Jiwon but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mino, why is he so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he'd have a strong character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahn Jaehyun and Eun Jiwon have crazy compatibility too ㅋㅋㅋ

#1042 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• - Delulupuff -
  • 7,764 posts
  • Location#IOI #ChunghaSoloDebut2017 #PledisGirlzDebut2017 #WJSNComeback #XuanyiSeaWeedCult #BonarCult #LudaPissCult

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

Finally have time to sit down and watch Part 1 to 7. I can't stop laughing.

Na PD's bet. LOL.

And Hodong doing better than expected in English. Kyuhyun was pretty funny too.

#1043 Fandomwar

Fandomwar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Finally have time to sit down and watch Part 1 to 7. I can't stop laughing.

Na PD's bet. LOL.

And Hodong doing better than expected in English. Kyuhyun was pretty funny too.

And the prediction at the fortune cookie!!! 

I am really impressed by Hodong's english. 

#1044 Nyai

Nyai

Star

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:37 AM

Episode 1 with english subs.

http://kshowonline.c...the-west-3-ep.1

#1045 Fandomwar

Fandomwar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:10 AM (Edited by Fandomwar, 09 January 2017 - 11:13 AM.)

I swear, NA PD's SHOW never fails to deliver. The editing are on point and i love all the meta references!

Scenes that cracked me up hard.

1. Ebay listing of that turtle back.. Ahahahahhahhhahhahah!! I mean they put a friggin mobile screenshot! 

2.  Muhammad salieri!! Ahahhahhhahhah They say Muhammad is the most common name. AHhahhhahahhahha!!! Alibaba??!!! Ahh Jiwon!!!

3.  Jiwon wearing the dress and sleeping! I knew he would do it. So typical of him! At that morning mission, when that door creaked. I thought it would be Jaehyun who would come out but it's Jiwon!!! So not typical of him!!! 

4. Mino's hair though!! ahahahahahhahahh!!! And that windows reboot editing. I swear!!

5. I love Jaehyun.. He is becoming too good in variety. 

It felt too short! I was hoping they will release internet version sooner.

#1046 kkohs

kkohs

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:05 AM

3.  Jiwon wearing the dress and sleeping! I knew he would do it. So typical of him! At that morning mission, when that door creaked. I thought it would be Jaehyun who would come out but it's Jiwon!!! So not typical of him!!! 

4. Mino's hair though!! ahahahahahhahahh!!! And that windows reboot editing. I swear!!

yeah, sleeping with the dress and wig is really intense. He usually loves sleeping in. This shows just how much breakfast means to him, lol. I doubt even games can wake him up That early.

same here! The window rebooting editing is soooo funny! It also heightens just how clueless Mino was. lol. Poor guy. It was taking him some time to adjust... unlike him, Kyuhyun seems to fit in well. But then Kyuhyun got lucky on day 1. He was totally oblivious to the war going on outside the room. He was just showering and by the time he was done, everything was finished, lol. 

#1047 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• - Delulupuff -
  • 7,764 posts
  • Location#IOI #ChunghaSoloDebut2017 #PledisGirlzDebut2017 #WJSNComeback #XuanyiSeaWeedCult #BonarCult #LudaPissCult

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:12 AM

Watched the latest episode! Jaehyun have totally adapted into the team after being the new guy last season. And lmao at Sugeun, Mino and Hodong going into the wrong bus in the end.

#1048 LSG Apprentice

LSG Apprentice

Idol

• PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationDressrosa,All Blue (Onepiece)

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

haahaahahha NA PD  :hurr:  :hurr: his FORTUNE warned him ...IT REMINDS ME OF THIS...

#1049 Fandomwar

Fandomwar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:57 AM

haahaahahha NA PD  :hurr:  :hurr: his FORTUNE warned him ...IT REMINDS ME OF THIS...

THIS WAS ICONIC!!! THEY DIDNT LET HIM HAVE A SINGLE BITE!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH 

#1050 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:07 AM (Edited by AirenSG, 11 January 2017 - 11:10 AM.)

can someone sum up the hyung hierarchy thing? I got all confused with the numbers!

that'd be great! let people know it's actually season 3 and current.

I've done that when they announced S3, or does it need change.

You can put the 1st and 2nd season in spoiler post in 1st post itself. But Poster can be of 3rd season.

Will Do both S1/2 in 2nd post since I kept it from beginning.

I can help you with the photos! Just let me know what can I do :smile:

Can you link me the posters, character introduction, if you also want -and won't mind- a photoshopped intro picture?

----

Currently watching it, omg it's the best season yet. Song Mino is the total opposite of Seung Gi with his intro (if he joins them after ms, their interaction would be glorious).

C15pl09XEAAjHuz.jpg

Na PD jealousy over AJH & GHS's relationship is funny :lol:

Btw, when I entered the official homepage, I found no update on current season, their FB page has so much tho!

#1051 kkohs

kkohs

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

yes! I miss that kind of interaction. Thankfully the old crew is there to keep this going. It's always hilarious watching them negotiating and betting against the production team, and unexpected things happen.

Na PD jealousy over AJH & GHS's relationship is funny :lol:

Na PD is so skeptical of Jaehyun, thinking that the couple will get tired of each other soon, lol. No such thing!

#1052 xellegeronimo

xellegeronimo

Trainee

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAt Gwanghwamun

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:33 PM (Edited by xellegeronimo, 11 January 2017 - 09:03 PM.)

Can you link me the posters, character introduction, if you also want -and won't mind- a photoshopped intro picture?

Sure! Here are the photos http://imgur.com/a/2egeD
About photoshop, you mean I'll insert your translation in the photos? Sure! :derp: :derp:

Their official page is http://program.tving...1/Contents/Html but why they always create another site and naver channel for every season? :/

#1053 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:56 PM (Edited by AirenSG, 12 January 2017 - 01:57 PM.)

Sure! Here are the photos http://imgur.com/a/2egeD
About photoshop, you mean I'll insert your translation in the photos? Sure! :derp::derp:

Their official page is http://program.tving...1/Contents/Html but why they always create another site and naver channel for every season? :/

Thanks :chu:  I'll "try" translating it -I'm not really good-

Spoiler

#1054 Fandomwar

Fandomwar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:17 AM (Edited by Fandomwar, 13 January 2017 - 12:19 AM.)

Thanks :chu:  I'll "try" translating it -I'm not really good-

Spoiler

Will this trip be fine? It is Yeo-haeng not hyung.

#1055 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:32 AM

Will this trip be fine? It is Yeo-haeng not hyung.

Oh, sorry it was late at night and had a long day I didn't read it well :P thanks for pointing it out.

#1056 kkohs

kkohs

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:03 PM (Edited by kkohs, 17 January 2017 - 02:03 PM.)

Unaired drinking scene with Eng sub (Ep 2)

Some highlights of episode 2:

Kyuhyun - singing and dancing to a relay of songs, rapping to Mino's song while Mino's sleeping.

Jiwon - 40 years of ignorance of a certain word. Waking up and started giving out movie spoilers.

Kang Hodong - he actually won!

Sugueon - funny comments. I'm waiting for his charade.

Mino - poor guy...

Jaehyun - nothing much in this episode.

#1057 myreflections

myreflections

Superstar

• - Lurkercrawl -
  • 3,929 posts
  • LocationELF Entertainment

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:48 PM (Edited by myreflections, 18 January 2017 - 08:49 PM.)

Unaired drinking scene with Eng sub (Ep 2)

Some highlights of episode 2:

Kyuhyun - singing and dancing to a relay of songs, rapping to Mino's song while Mino's sleeping.
Jiwon - 40 years of ignorance of a certain word. Waking up and started giving out movie spoilers.
Kang Hodong - he actually won!
Sugueon - funny comments. I'm waiting for his charade.
Mino - poor guy...
Jaehyun - nothing much in this episode.

I agree. Except Jaehyun. I'd say his highlight is being a lowkey S. Plus his the space comment had me rofling so bad given how innocently he pointed out it is mysterious.

P.s why is Kyuhyun tagged as Kyunhyun? Lol. Just noticed

#1058 kkohs

kkohs

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:00 AM

P.s why is Kyuhyun tagged as Kyunhyun? Lol. Just noticed

um... gotta ask the OP about that!

Jaehyun is crazy on a different level. I wonder what he did in the next episode to make everyone go worrying about him....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kang Ho Dong, New Journey To The West, Eun Ji Won, Lee Su Geun, 신서유기, NJttW, Ahn Jae Hyun, Kyunhyun, Song Mino

Up, Up and Away!