Photo

[Season 3] New Journey To The West 신서유기 │Welcome Kyuhyun & Mino read OP for links

Kang Ho Dong New Journey To The West Eun Ji Won Lee Su Geun 신서유기 NJttW Ahn Jae Hyun Kyunhyun Song Mino

• Please log in to reply
1057 replies to this topic

#41 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:54 PM (Edited by craptelly, 22 July 2015 - 09:55 PM.)

I'm so nervous right now.. omg

Quite disappointed there isn't filming, but I guess that is the best way to go. And it's more intimate like that.

gsdljkkldfsjgkdfjg urgh the article says there is still no assurance of sugeun and jiwon joining in.... 

==

EDIT: oh dear.. i wonder if jiwon is still in Hawaii...   :cry:

#42 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:10 AM

https://twitter.com/...209521905434624

IM FREAAAAKING OUTTTTTTTTTT

So I've been refreshing naver the entire day... hahaha and just about an hour ago, stuff started coming up about this meeting being such a secret affair and 007 like secrecy and whatnot..

T________T

#43 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:36 AM

So, this mean JiWon and SuGeun are there too right? I just want to know they're confirmed or not :la:

#44 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:47 AM (Edited by craptelly, 23 July 2015 - 09:47 AM.)

So, this mean JiWon and SuGeun are there too right? I just want to know they're confirmed or not :la:

IKR??? This is killing me! And they won't even let any news leak out omygodddd

They said it will be confirmed by today... Where's my confirmation goshdarn...

#45 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

Doesn't this mean they're confirmed???

Fanart.

CKmwhaDUEAEenr7.jpg

Cr as labeled.

#46 Perseus

Perseus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:56 AM (Edited by Perseus, 23 July 2015 - 11:57 AM.)

The "Lee Seung Gi confirmed" article from Soompi was wrong, that source was from July 16, it didn't say that Lee Seung Gi's side confirmed it, just a quote from the production team. Till now there has been no official statement from Hook Ent confirming abt Lee Seung Gi's appearance on this show.

According to a lot articles released today, although tvN corrected it that they haven't decided in details yet, but it has high possibility to be the truth, that the filming will take at least 5 days.
This is a season show, they will film the whole trip at once then broadcast it every week during over a month or two months like "Noonas over flowers" before.

Anyway, Lee Seung Gi has just confirmed it through his message to Airens on his official website today. But I doubt Hook Ent will release any statement abt Lee Seung Gi's appearance on the show until some BTS photos abt the 1st meeting was officially leaked by tvN production team, or at least on the same day tvN confirmed abt Eun Ji Won's and Lee Su Geun's appearance after the 1st meeting on next July 23. It's the forever lazy yet out of date style in doing media plays agency - Hook Ent we're talking abt lol.

Hi.I just wanted to know if you're a k-airen.If you are then its a pleasure to meet you and I'd love to discuss stuff related to Seunggi with you in the future.

#47 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

Doesn't this mean they're confirmed???

I surely hope so.. I'm just quite worried cos there isn't an official statement yet.. 

:rlytearpls:

#48 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

I surely hope so.. I'm just quite worried cos there isn't an official statement yet..

:rlytearpls:

I think Ji Won is in, he has nothing to lose, and this is a Na PD variety with old 1n2d writers and staff, airing in both Korea and China (supposedly) via internet, tho it's something new, it has promises.

On the other hand, I'm not too sure about Su Geun, tho I miss our john troubleta. August is soon, we'll hear good news soon I hope.

#49 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:39 PM (Edited by sgsairl, 28 July 2015 - 11:39 PM.)

We can't watch live then?  :rlytearpls:

#50 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:48 PM

We can't watch live then?  :rlytearpls:

It would've been nice to be able to contribute to the views... but I guess, all we could do is livestream it and show our support.

They did say it before that they would try to simulcast on both China and Korea and didn't make any promises on other countries.

But it's nice that this is something that's actually happening, so all's great. T__T

#51 LSG Apprentice

LSG Apprentice

Idol

• PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationDressrosa,All Blue (Onepiece)

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:41 AM

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah: im really excited about this.... :cry:  hope they will succeed :rlytearpls:  

if this variety show will gain more audience,I will follow all variety shows of NA PD.. :datass:

#52 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

We're getting closer to New Journey to the West filming!!!!!

:la:  :la:  :la:

#53 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:59 AM

We're getting closer to New Journey to the West filming!!!!!

:la: :la: :la:

Any news??

#54 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

Any news??

Nah... there's nothing. I'm just very excited cos they said filming will be in August. And it's finally August!!!! XD

#55 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:48 AM

I'm already getting impatient. I'm beginning to suspect they will leave without releasing the departure date to avoid commotion :happy:

#56 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:40 AM

I thought of that too, and I really wish that won't be the case cos I'm already sooo thirsty for this!!!

I mean, PD Na's Over Flowers shows got airport pics!! We need this!! T______T

#57 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:08 AM

*praying for it* I mean come on, they have to share something with us. At least, confirm the cast!! I trust TvN, they promote their shows .. I hope they do :stare:

#58 snowdjinn

snowdjinn

Superstar

• - Delulupuff -
  • 2,627 posts
  • Locationgermany, europe

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

I thought of that too, and I really wish that won't be the case cos I'm already sooo thirsty for this!!!

I mean, PD Na's Over Flowers shows got airport pics!! We need this!! T______T

Hi !!!! :)

Haha ! The moment i noticed the thread for this new show..... i knew i would find YOU here.

Is there any news or rumor about any subbing team or eng subs ? I am curious if anyone will sub this show.

#59 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hi !!!! :)

Haha ! The moment i noticed the thread for this new show..... i knew i would find YOU here.

Is there any news or rumor about any subbing team or eng subs ? I am curious if anyone will sub this show.

Hey welcome here  :ohla:

We don't know yet since the cast isn't yet confirmed. I think TvN's shows get subbed by Hulu (or subbed by TvN and sold rights to Hulu) that's how I -and SeungGi's fans- watched Noona Over Flowers. So if it's subbed, all good, if it's not, I hope there would be a subbing team   :smile:

#60 snowdjinn

snowdjinn

Superstar

• - Delulupuff -
  • 2,627 posts
  • Locationgermany, europe

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

Hey welcome here  :ohla:

We don't know yet since the cast isn't yet confirmed. I think TvN's shows get subbed by Hulu (or subbed by TvN and sold rights to Hulu) that's how I -and SeungGi's fans- watched Noona Over Flowers. So if it's subbed, all good, if it's not, I hope there would be a subbing team   :smile:

Sounds great. Thank You !!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kang Ho Dong, New Journey To The West, Eun Ji Won, Lee Su Geun, 신서유기, NJttW, Ahn Jae Hyun, Kyunhyun, Song Mino

Up, Up and Away!