Photo

[Season 3] New Journey To The West 신서유기 │Welcome Kyuhyun & Mino read OP for links

Kang Ho Dong New Journey To The West Eun Ji Won Lee Su Geun 신서유기 NJttW Ahn Jae Hyun Kyunhyun Song Mino

• Please log in to reply
1055 replies to this topic

#21 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:00 AM

Ah that's right... I still have a feeling they'd do it even just by themselves though.. it's one of his gags that I missed a lot on the show.

I just really miss Lee Sugeun and his comedy and his absolutely hilarious punchlines.

I'm afraid he'll be more reserved, but I'm sure he'll be comfortable with LSG, KHD, EJW. I can see them bickering. The funny thing, SeungGi is always the maknae, but he's a man now, no longer the cute little boy.

#22 fiona12

fiona12

Trainee

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Locationth

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:01 AM (Edited by fiona12, 17 July 2015 - 10:03 AM.)

The "Lee Seung Gi confirmed" article from Soompi was wrong, that source was from July 16, it didn't say that Lee Seung Gi's side confirmed it, just a quote from the production team. Till now there has been no official statement from Hook Ent confirming abt Lee Seung Gi's appearance on this show. 

According to a lot articles released today, although tvN corrected it that they haven't decided in details yet, but it has high possibility to be the truth, that the filming will take at least 5 days.  

This is a season show, they will film the whole trip at once then broadcast it every week during over a month or two months like "Noonas over flowers" before.

Anyway, Lee Seung Gi has just confirmed it through his message to Airens on his official website today. But I doubt Hook Ent will release any statement abt Lee Seung Gi's appearance on the show until some BTS photos abt the 1st meeting was officially leaked by tvN production team, or at least on the same day tvN confirmed abt Eun Ji Won's and Lee Su Geun's appearance after the 1st meeting on next July 23. It's the forever lazy yet out of date style in doing media plays agency - Hook Ent we're talking abt lol.

#23 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

@fiona12 Tryp96 translated few lines from a hook spokeson, and in one of them it was said he comfirmed. Perhaps soompi translated that article ^^

The important thing is he IS doing it. I wish they film more than 5 days, at last to have 3 months footage  :derp:

#24 fiona12

fiona12

Trainee

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Locationth

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:37 AM (Edited by fiona12, 17 July 2015 - 10:39 AM.)

@fiona12 Tryp96 translated few lines from a hook spokeson, and in one of them it was said he comfirmed. Perhaps soompi translated that article ^^

The important thing is he IS doing it. I wish they film more than 5 days, at last to have 3 months footage  :derp:

I did take a glance on all of the articles released via Naver so far, there's still nope. Hook Ent didn't make any official confirmed statement.

And from Tryp as you said

First, someone releases an “exclusive article” that SeungGi and Kang Ho Dong have been confirmed for a new outdoor variety program with Na PD. Then someone else supposedly quotes Na PD as saying that he IS preparing a variety show with 1N2D members including KHD and SeungGi that feels like a reunion and they hope to start filming in mid August. But Hook immediately tells another reporter that they didn’t hear anything about SeungGi joining a variety program with KHD and Na PD.

Hook tells a different reporter that they did not receive a detailed proposal, but they did receive a love call for the new variety program. They voiced their intention to join, and it’s under positive review.

Hook tells a 3rd reporter that they received a proposal, and it’s under positive review, but they have not decided to join yet.

The "confirmed" words was only from CJ E&M/tvN so far:

‘SinSeoYuGi’ production team said, “Currently, Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi have confirmed to appear in the show. We are still discussing with Lee Su Geun and Eun Ji Won regarding the possibility of their appearance.”

I doubt they will broadcast the show for 3 months. Since China is not that far from Korea to take by plane so I expect the filming there will last around a week. Then it's very hard for the production team to edit it into over 8 official 90-minute episodes while here this is a season show which they filmed all beforehand during a trip.

#25 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:54 AM

I did take a glance on all of the articles released via Naver so far, there's still nope. Hook Ent didn't make any official confirmed statement.

And from Tryp as you said

The "confirmed" words was only from CJ E&M/tvN so far:

I doubt they will broadcast the show for 3 months. Since China is not that far from Korea to take by plane so I expect the filming there will last around a week. Then it's very hard for the production team to edit it into over 8 official 90-minute episodes while here this is a season show which they filmed all beforehand during a trip.

O-okay, you're needed here you xD. You understand Korean?

Anyway, he's in, he confirmed it himself. Hook sucks, and it's nothing new.

It'll be an "over flower" spin off if it's the case, but perhaps they'll change staff and make it more like 1N2D. Na PD would was nice to grandpas and noonas, I don't think he'll pity 4 grown up men  :har:  *poor them*

#26 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:02 AM

15.07.17 Entertainment News – Lee Seung Gi
Posted on Jul 17, 2015by tryp96

Here are some news clips on the new variety show. I haven’t seen any SeungGi news cuts.

credit: ystarnews

credit: YTN NEWS

credit: tv yonhapnews

#27 MelodyAiren

MelodyAiren

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:48 PM

Can't wait to have more informations. Hope the other two will confirm it soon~

#28 vikisubtitle

vikisubtitle

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:17 PM

please let sugeun and ji won be on the show

Sent from 🐣🐤🐥 using OneHallyu App!

#29 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

New tvN variety program ‘New Journey to the West’ to film in China

65418-341757.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, Na Young Suk

It has been revealed that all-new tvN variety program ‘New Journey to the West‘ which will be the next ambitious project by Na Young Suk PD, will film in China next month.

A representative said, “‘New Journey to the West’ will film in China. We had actually been continuously discussing about a location since last week, and the final decision was made to go to China. Filming will begin in early August, and we are looking at a premiere in late August or early September.”

As for whether it will enter the Chinese market, a program representative stated, “We are currently preparing in many areas, but nothing has been decided.”

Meanwhile, the new program will reunite Kang Ho DongLee Seung GiLee Soo Geun, and Eun Ji Won who all previously starred in KBS 2TV ‘One Night Two Days.’

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting....-film-in-china/

65418-341756.jpg

(clockwise from top left) Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, Eun Ji Won

So .. is Ji Won & LSGeun confirmed??  :ahmagah:

#30 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

I hope it'll be broadcasted to other countries as well *including mine* :cry: there's no chance for it.

#31 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

They already planned the date and place, is this mean SuGeun and JiWon are confirmed?

So, looks like it will be broadcasted on internet media only, to give viewers choice to watch or not. And based on PD Na explanation, will this be more like re-finding self journey? I think it can be a nostalgic journey when they're having fun and find them reminiscing the past.

#32 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

So .. is Ji Won & LSGeun confirmed??  :ahmagah:

Just saw this news last night as well... T___T I definitely hope so! Jiwon's still in Hawaii though. Hopefully he goes back this week and be in that meeting on the 23rd!

#33 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:26 PM

Na PD's words are a bit tricky, saying it's a way for them wash their sins. I'm in no positiong to talk about others, but I'm pretty sure SeungGi has done nothing "sineful" except for netizens witch hunt. I hope he wasn't meaning him!!

#34 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

I don't think he meant to take it so literally, the whole point was more emphasized at 1N2D S1 old popularity. There was this comment that I think explain it.

https://tryp96.wordp...#comment-105540

#35 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:49 PM (Edited by craptelly, 20 July 2015 - 10:54 PM.)

Na PD's words are a bit tricky, saying it's a way for them wash their sins. I'm in no positiong to talk about others, but I'm pretty sure SeungGi has done nothing "sineful" except for netizens witch hunt. I hope he wasn't meaning him!!

I also saw an article about that too.. But on the headline I only saw Hodong and Sugeun's names.

There were lots of articles yesterday cos PD Na did an interview. And most article comments are rather attacking Sugeun saying he shouldn't meddle in this show.

In my opinion, if you've done something wrong and have paid for it, they should be given the chance to move on and start all over again. I just don't really appreciate this sort of culture where once you've done something wrong, you should live the rest of your life miserable.

I didn't really fully understood the article, but maybe PD Na meant that this is in hopes that sugeun and hodong can finally move on with their lives and away from the scandal of the old. Although I also saw this article that he was quoted something like: "the members are going downhill..." that's just the headline.. didn't really got to understood the article.. headlines are mostly clickbaits so pd na might've explained it better in the article itself.

Seunggi really hasn't done anything wrong.. and Jiwon's only scandal in his life was that genius incident... which really doesn't require any 'washing of sins' tbh, but im hoping this show would remind people who Jiwon really is and not who they think he is.

#36 craptelly

craptelly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:52 PM

I don't think he meant to take it so literally, the whole point was more emphasized at 1N2D S1 old popularity. There was this comment that I think explain it.

https://tryp96.wordp...#comment-105540

Ahh that's so beautiful to read. Thanks for sharing it. Exactly.. it's them as a family that wants to work together again. I love this 1n2d season 1 bond. It's really beyond anything else you'll see in any show today.

#37 fiona12

fiona12

Trainee

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Locationth

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:05 PM (Edited by fiona12, 20 July 2015 - 11:23 PM.)

Don't try to bench his words.

Those MS comments from Knets are considered as ridiculous rumors that as Kfans argued that if Hook really want, they can sue them abt it. But it's nothing compared the public's love he still receiving well so it's not any problem with Seung Gi, since even till now with the K-media and the public, Seung Gi's still mentioned and rated by the K-industry as a top nation's beloved star along with a few other stars, no one doubts abt it so far. The "crime" PD Na jokingly used due-to-the K-medias'-mentions were refered to Lee Su Geun's case mostly, and as well as Kang Ho Dong's, for how much sad/disappointed they feel themselves compared to how much love they did get from the public during their 1N2D days. But it's just PD Na jokingly answered those questions to slap them cooly (they even put the T/N words "laugh" on his answer). That's all.

There's a comment here explain a bit well abt what Na PD means also what K-media yet Knets. 

https://tryp96.wordp...#comment-105543

#38 MelodyAiren

MelodyAiren

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

Don't try to bench his words.

Those MS comments from Knets are considered as ridiculous rumors that as Kfans argued that if Hook really want, they can sue them abt it. But it's nothing compared the public's love he still receiving well so it's not any problem with Seung Gi, since even till now with the K-media and the public, Seung Gi's still mentioned and rated by the K-industry as a top nation's beloved star along with a few other stars, no one doubts abt it so far. The "crime" PD Na jokingly used due-to-the K-medias'-mentions were refered to Lee Su Geun's case mostly, and as well as Kang Ho Dong's, for how much sad/disappointed they feel themselves compared to how much love they did get from the public during their 1N2D days. But it's just PD Na jokingly answered those questions to slap them cooly (they even put the T/N words "laugh" on his answer). That's all.

There's a comment here explain a bit well abt what Na PD means also what K-media yet Knets. 

https://tryp96.wordp...#comment-105543

I don't think she meant something bad, just worried ^^

The first meeting is today/tomorrow hope we'll have pictures  :ahmagah:

#39 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:35 PM (Edited by sgsairl, 22 July 2015 - 09:36 PM.)

I was hoping it'll be like NoF meeting, we got to see them discuss about things, but I guess they keep more quiet about it this time.

#40 sgsairl

sgsairl

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

CJ E&M “NJttW Members Private Meeting Today, No Filming”

Posted on Jul 22, 2015

by tryp96

https://i1.wp.com/thumbnews.nateimg.co.k...

Na Young Seok PD’s new variety program ‘New Journey to the West’ is holding the first meeting of the members.

A CJ E&M official told Sports Chosun on July 23, “Na Young Seok PD is meeting with NJttW members Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi today.”

The official explained, “You could call it the first meeting regarding NJttW, but it’s just a simple private meeting over a meal. Because it’s a personal appointment, there’s no plan to film it.”

S/he added, “Lee Su Geun and Eun Ji Won’s appearance in the show is still in the stage of discussion, so I don’t know if they’ll attend, but as it’s a personal meeting, it’s possible that they will all gather together.”

‘New Journey to the West’ is an outdoor variety program, and Na Young Seok PD has a mutual understanding with 1N2D original members Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi. It’ll be released on the internet in the new form of ‘internet digital contents,’ not as TV broadcasts. Filming will take place in China in early August. Simultaneous internet broadcasting in Korea and China in late August ~ early September is still under consideration, and detailed schedules are also under discussion.

source: sportschosun via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Ah, so it's possible not four of them meetings  :._.:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kang Ho Dong, New Journey To The West, Eun Ji Won, Lee Su Geun, 신서유기, NJttW, Ahn Jae Hyun, Kyunhyun, Song Mino

Up, Up and Away!