Article: 'Radio Star' Sulli "IU's 'Peach' is a song about me"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,884, -125] I bet Victoria or Luna would've worked much harder on this broadcast than those two ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,739, -125] Sulli-ya, what're you going to do about the Running Man swear ㅋㅋ Acting like it never happened even with Kim Gura mentioning it
3. [+1,574, -160] I never want them on this show again. Their reactions are crap. I truly want to ask them why they bothered coming on this show if they're going to half a$$ it like this.
Article: 'Radio Star' Kim Gura mentions Sulli's Chinese swear
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,395, -441] Krystal and Sulli's facial expressions today looked pissed off the entire time... They have such poor attitudes. Stop making it obvious.
2. [+1,018, -166] She still hasn't apologized
3. [+1,000, -193] Shameless.. Just apologize already ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Sulli "Worst dresser? I have no choice in my outfits" explanation
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+369, -39] I was really surprised watching f(x)'s attitude on Radio Star yesterday. People night think that Kim Kyung Min crossed the line but he didn't continue on the topic. The MCs apologized and moved on but the girls reacted so awkwardly that Defconn and the other MCs were forced to keep an eye on their attitudes. Krystal says she likes keeping a straight face because she doesn't like smiling but first and foremost, she's a celebrity on a variety show meant to entertainment viewers. Her straight faced concept doesn't bring any joy to the viewers. She needs to do the work she's being paid to do. Her personality doesn't seem that bad but her attitude needs a lot of work. Sulli is even worse... She laughs so awkwardly, keeps a stone cold face, loses focus on the conversation, fidgets in her seat... It made me, a viewer, so uncomfortable watching her. I will never watch another show with Sulli on it again.
2. [+335, -37] She needs to fix her attitude first. It was so uncomfortable watching her through the entire broadcast. She acts like she's some important princess.
3. [+280, -28] These two never smiled or laughed all broadcast long and only giggled when the MCs were talking about something they knew... They made it so obvious that they weren't interested in the broadcast that it made me uncomfortable.
Article: Krystal's straight face and Sulli's princess disease 'have your misunderstandings been clarified?'
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+741, -107] It doesn't matter how she feels or what expression she likes the best on her face. She herself chose to become a celebrity and she needs to learn to restrict herself from doing things that viewers don't like. The viewers shouldn't have to take into account her circumstances or personal feelings because we're only seeing what she shows on TV. She's on this show to make money, then she should be careful of how she acts and works hard. There are so many people who don't have the opportunity to come on such shows or perform for three minutes on stage... she's so full of herself.
2. [+683, -119] She's a joke... Is it really that hard to smile for a few minutes on TV? All she looks like is someone who's forced to sit on the show when she doesn't want to so she's just killing time until she has to leave
3. [+643, -101] They were straight faced for the entire duration, staring at Kim Kyung Min and Defconn like they were weird.. It wasn't only until the MCs started talking about Seulgi or whatever girl they mutually know and started laughing only then ㅋㅋ They made it so obvious they didn't want to be there
Article: 'Radio Star' Krystal, despite her clarification on her straight face... her attitude is still difficult to understand
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+634, -59] Every time I see Krystal on TV, she looks like she's bored to death. Her job is to bring joy to people.. how can she make that much money and think she can get away with acting however she wants?
2. [+570, -50] Definitely agree with this article ㅜㅜㅜ It was true that I felt uncomfortable watching her yesterday... I was embarrassed for Defconn, Kim Gura, and Yoon Jong Shin trying to make up for their behavior as much as they could
3. [+537, -54] It's so true that in f(x), Victoria and Luna do so much to bring a positive image to the group only for Sulli and Krystal to screw it all up. If they have any consideration at all for their fellow members, they should pick up their attitudes on TV.
Sulli should swear to all these knetizens..