Photo

[NB] Sulli and Krystal get slammed for their attitude on 'Radio Star'

NB sulli krystal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#1 bubbletae

bubbletae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:44 PM (Edited by bubbletae, 21 August 2013 - 10:45 PM.)

36462_80842_3611.gif

36462_80843_3624.gif

Article: 'Radio Star' Sulli "IU's 'Peach' is a song about me"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,884, -125] I bet Victoria or Luna would've worked much harder on this broadcast than those two ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,739, -125] Sulli-ya, what're you going to do about the Running Man swear ㅋㅋ Acting like it never happened even with Kim Gura mentioning it

3. [+1,574, -160] I never want them on this show again. Their reactions are crap. I truly want to ask them why they bothered coming on this show if they're going to half a$$ it like this. 

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Kim Gura mentions Sulli's Chinese swear

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,395, -441] Krystal and Sulli's facial expressions today looked pissed off the entire time... They have such poor attitudes. Stop making it obvious. 

2. [+1,018, -166] She still hasn't apologized

3. [+1,000, -193] Shameless.. Just apologize already ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Sulli "Worst dresser? I have no choice in my outfits" explanation

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+369, -39] I was really surprised watching f(x)'s attitude on Radio Star yesterday. People night think that Kim Kyung Min crossed the line but he didn't continue on the topic. The MCs apologized and moved on but the girls reacted so awkwardly that Defconn and the other MCs were forced to keep an eye on their attitudes. Krystal says she likes keeping a straight face because she doesn't like smiling but first and foremost, she's a celebrity on a variety show meant to entertainment viewers. Her straight faced concept doesn't bring any joy to the viewers. She needs to do the work she's being paid to do. Her personality doesn't seem that bad but her attitude needs a lot of work. Sulli is even worse... She laughs so awkwardly, keeps a stone cold face, loses focus on the conversation, fidgets in her seat... It made me, a viewer, so uncomfortable watching her. I will never watch another show with Sulli on it again. 

2. [+335, -37] She needs to fix her attitude first. It was so uncomfortable watching her through the entire broadcast. She acts like she's some important princess. 

3. [+280, -28] These two never smiled or laughed all broadcast long and only giggled when the MCs were talking about something they knew... They made it so obvious that they weren't interested in the broadcast that it made me uncomfortable. 

-

Article: Krystal's straight face and Sulli's princess disease 'have your misunderstandings been clarified?'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+741, -107] It doesn't matter how she feels or what expression she likes the best on her face. She herself chose to become a celebrity and she needs to learn to restrict herself from doing things that viewers don't like. The viewers shouldn't have to take into account her circumstances or personal feelings because we're only seeing what she shows on TV. She's on this show to make money, then she should be careful of how she acts and works hard. There are so many people who don't have the opportunity to come on such shows or perform for three minutes on stage... she's so full of herself. 

2. [+683, -119] She's a joke... Is it really that hard to smile for a few minutes on TV? All she looks like is someone who's forced to sit on the show when she doesn't want to so she's just killing time until she has to leave

3. [+643, -101] They were straight faced for the entire duration, staring at Kim Kyung Min and Defconn like they were weird.. It wasn't only until the MCs started talking about Seulgi or whatever girl they mutually know and started laughing only then ㅋㅋ They made it so obvious they didn't want to be there

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Krystal, despite her clarification on her straight face... her attitude is still difficult to understand

Source: Mediaus via Nate

1. [+634, -59] Every time I see Krystal on TV, she looks like she's bored to death. Her job is to bring joy to people.. how can she make that much money and think she can get away with acting however she wants?

2. [+570, -50] Definitely agree with this article ㅜㅜㅜ It was true that I felt uncomfortable watching her yesterday... I was embarrassed for Defconn, Kim Gura, and Yoon Jong Shin trying to make up for their behavior as much as they could

3. [+537, -54] It's so true that in f(x), Victoria and Luna do so much to bring a positive image to the group only for Sulli and Krystal to screw it all up. If they have any consideration at all for their fellow members, they should pick up their attitudes on TV.

-

Sulli should swear to all these knetizens..  :>_>: 

#2 SchoolNote

SchoolNote

CL's Fappycakes ≧◡≦♥

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,659 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

I'm pretty sure if they were smiling and laughing/ all that other shit netizens would just call them fake.

#3 Ogre Shrek

Ogre Shrek

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

It's still open season for Sulli-bashing?  Wtf.  Enough is enough! (and I don;t even stan her). 

#4 Taecmetothefloor

Taecmetothefloor

Honey Thighs #1 Slut/Fanclub President

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:48 PM (Edited by Taecmetothefloor, 21 August 2013 - 10:48 PM.)

damn though, how many articles did we need lol

#5 Lydia~

Lydia~

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Well. Damn.

#6 Sotsugyou

Sotsugyou

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

*rolls eyes*

Someone is always complaining and complaining but Lord knows they would be the same way if they had a packed schedule. Krystal doesn't smile, so what. You RARELY see Krystal smile anyway.

Although Krystal has been noted to not give a single fuck at broadcast shows, it doesn't mean that it has to be brought up EVERY TIME she's on one. If it's so bad (which it isn't), SM should/would stop sending her and send one of the other girls instead. 

#7 snitchseeker

snitchseeker

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

wth

#8 xchocolatepandax

xchocolatepandax

Erogenous Zone

• Awards Coordinator
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

Makes me curious about the episode now...

#9 Brelyn1215

Brelyn1215

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

Ah...

I personally don't like over-reactions and I understand them not wanting to pretend to be interested in something that they really don't give a shit about. Especially if it doesn't fit their character.

But at the same time, I see what the knetz are saying. Those types of reactions/happy expressions etc. are expected on variety shows. The viewers like to see smiling and engaged faces.

..Although I do wonder if it was a guy, would people be making such a big deal?

#10 silicon soul

silicon soul

The Soshi Avenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:51 PM (Edited by silicon soul, 21 August 2013 - 10:52 PM.)

Sigh.
Netizens STILL find Krystal & Sulli as bitches? They need to move, that's their normal personalities, and their expression are to be expected in this instance they're young and surrounded by older guys who are obviously gonna be much more boisterous and forthcoming.

#11 Darling

Darling

αɗנαℓℓαɧ'§

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

Krystal and Sulli shouldn't even need to clarify themselves, let alone apologize for something so trivial. Lol, and crying about how they're acting half-hearted when their apologies would be even more half-hearted when they know they've done nothing wrong.

#12 Oneeva

Oneeva

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:51 PM (Edited by Oneeva, 21 August 2013 - 10:52 PM.)

:( As much as I love Ssul and Krystal...I can't say that netizens were completely off on this one. Sulli and Krystal acted the same way on the Pink Tape showcase, and I was disappointed with that, too. I do wish Krystal and Sulli would bring more of their personality to shows like this. As we've seen in f(x)'s variety shows (Koala, Hello f(x), Amazing f(x), Go! f(x)), they DO have such fun personalities and could bring so much more to television shows if they really tried. For some reason, whenever they go on shows like this they tend to be more subdued. :/

However, I do agree that netizens are overreacting because Sulli's their latest target and Krystal's always been under fire for her attitude...

#13 daisy

daisy

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

lmao stupid knetz only believing article and act like god. i watch the broadcast and jungli were laughing and having fun too. i do not see any attitude from them yesterday

#14 maeve

maeve

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

1. [+1,884, -125] I bet Victoria or Luna would've worked much harder on this broadcast than those two ㅋㅋㅋ

no lies. Those two are the best at variety. Sulli and Krystal suck tbh

#15 KBeatZ

KBeatZ

The Hero without a Name

• Awards Team
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Same old BS from KNetz... SMH... :>_>:

#16 HyunRy

HyunRy

I'm a squid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

:derp:

#17 silicon soul

silicon soul

The Soshi Avenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

To shut netz up, Krystal & Sulli should express more swag :lol:

#18 Onehallyu#CutieKW

Onehallyu#CutieKW

Byuntae

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,358 posts

Well, they can switch off their TV if they don't like it. I wonder if they ever watch it.

#19 Kevin Bacon

Kevin Bacon

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

I agree with the netizens on the fact that they had poor attitude on the show...

I hope at least Krystal learns to be smiley and cheerful on the show instead of always smirking or being "cold".

But seriously though, the Sulli Chinese swear jokes need to stop...

#20 Destined2bebossy

Destined2bebossy

f(an), 4nia, Shawol, SayA, Blackjack, SecretTime

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,846 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:55 PM (Edited by destined2bebossy, 21 August 2013 - 10:57 PM.)

I hate to do the whole"if it was a guy thing" BUT, if they were male people would see it as just them and it being their "charm." They'd be able to work with having the image of being silent and mysterious or whatever unlike JungLi who have to constantly apologize for it.

Up, Up and Away!