Posted Today, 12:16 AM

maybe i am the only one who like Wendy's bang

#2502 Sdm

Sdm

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted Today, 02:05 AM

I finally tried both exact and exodus. Exact is >>> Exodus sounded kind of dated to me

#2503 royal maknae

royal maknae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Locationif we walk together like this, wherever we go, it'll be heaven

Posted Today, 03:13 AM (Edited by royal maknae, Today, 05:31 AM.)

i find exo interesting, it's not that they are trying to be funny , but funny things just happened , they always get themselves in awkward situations unintentionally idek why haha 

tho i understand why people find them boring , they are mostly serious, they are composed , they just say what need to be said , if it's enough then it's enough, they just show what needs to be seen, and they were sooo shy and quite before but now they look more comfortable tbh

but maybe that's why in some ways i can relate to them? for me , exo members seem like just any ordinary school boys , but at the same time, they are like your ideal boys, mature when they need to be and yet childish when they are around people they are close with

i honestly like their serious side , they often talk seriously about some things, i honestly learn a lot from them and it's interesting to know about their opinions and their view of things, oh and i can see that they often draw a line between them and fans , i'm glad about that, they are honestly pretty strict and i hope they show it more when they don't like about some things, honest is good

and i think the reason why they are so serious on shows is because they are afraid to offend people unintentionally, it's like they put a wall between them and other people , but this just makes people want to baby them and always so careful about them tbh (just look at every projects exo members are in, they always treat exo members as the youngest) and they are so shy i can't even, srsly relatable

and it makes me treasure certain moments because they are rarely seen like being dorks, playing around , flirting etc , all of those are mostly hidden and i'm not mad or disappointed about it, i like how they are being private about some things, they keep things to themselves just like me and my friends, i feel like they too, treasure those moments

oh yeah, and MAMA is my fave album from them !

#2504 denizen

denizen

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Location*cries*

Posted Today, 04:52 AM

in the past fans of girl groups used to be afraid after seeing their faves interact with male idols because that almost always meant unnecessary hate toward the female idols. i can almost swear it is the exact opposite now, personally i started to dread seeing my male biases interact with female idols even in the most innocent ways possible. first Kyuhyun got called a pedophile for promoting Seulgi, then Heechul got acused of leeching off AOA's popularity (yet he is still promoting them even after his recent explosiveness and AOA's decline), then he got called a pedophile for promoting and praising Momo, then he got bashed for promoting RV and now Yesung is being bashed for dueting with Seulgi even though he is the better singer and he wrote and composed the song himself. it is so freaking ridiculous considering Yesung doesn't lack in the individual gigs department with his gazillion osts and collabs, his solo debut, his two dramas and critically acclaimed japanese movie, his japan solo tour, singing shows appearances and his half a dozen individual photoshoots last year, in comparison Seulgi is practically unemployed outside of RV's group activities yet instead of being grateful to Yesung for gifting Seulgi with this opportunity to showcase her singing, RV fans are acting like he is not good enough for her and she is doing him and us a favor or something.

man, for a fandom of a group that is lagging way behind the new big3 girl groups and even those from smaller companies like GF and MMM, RV fans are sure so big headed and full of shit. if only they invest all that negative energy into supporting their faves or, i dunno, next time tell Seulgi to write her own shit and create her own opportunities if you think she is too good for her seniors.

that being said, i wish i could understand why international girl group fans act so fucking entitled and superior toward boy groups and their fans. i didn't know feminism now means being literally an asshole toward male idols simply for being males. i've literally seen some of them humiliate male idols for absolutely no reason and then cal those who simply question them "meninist"  :imstupid:

Spoiler

#2505 TiramiQ the 2nd

TiramiQ the 2nd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2506 denizen

denizen

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Location*cries*

Posted Today, 06:34 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2507 TiramiQ the 2nd

TiramiQ the 2nd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts

Posted Today, 06:53 AM (Edited by TiramiQ the 2nd, Today, 06:53 AM.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Up, Up and Away!