• Please log in to reply
10281 replies to this topic

#1101 pink_min

pink_min

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

don't worry lol .. a lot of ppl didn't like PR .. 

as for fly with the Gold .. i think there is an english sub  .. ask blue or red for the details ^^

i dunno why i laughed though i know what u are saying.... XD

#1102 sora

sora

♔ 알파 ♔

• PipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • LocationUnder Married Oppars Bed

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

i dunno why i laughed though i know what u are saying.... XD

lol now that you mentioned it, it is funny :)

blue and red xD

#1103 Bobi

Bobi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

oh, talking about the Fly with the Gold with Eng Subs, I think Twin (that's the Red you are referring to?) posted a link but i couldn't get the Eng subs somehow...that file size was just 24KB. maybe it needs to be joined but i don't know how. :(

#1104 Bobi

Bobi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Enjoying all these photos again this morning.  :happy:

back to work!

#1105 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

changmin glorious ass

#1106 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • Locationfocus on the present believe in tomorrow

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

^

i'm pretty sure i'm not supposed to watch that now :)

Japanese music magazine 'PATi PATi' sells out for the first time in 30 years with TVXQ as cover models

TVXQ left no doubt that they really are the kings representing Kpop in Japan as they've just managed to help make history once again! 

The pair was recently featured as the cover models for Japan's monthly music magazine 'PATi PATi', and the issue sold out for the first time in the magazine's 30 year history! 

Japan's Oricon reported, "The monthly music magazine 'PATi PATi's August issue was sold out completely on the day of release. Due to the explosive response towards TVXQ, they've decided to reprint for the first time."

The publishers said, "In Japan, it's rare to hear of a magazine to be sold out. As soon as it was revealed that TVXQ were the cover models, we got a floor of pre-orders."

As for what's included in this highly coveted issue, you can read about the members talking about the happenings during the "Ocean" PV filming, as well as see posters from their dome tour.

http://www.allkpop.c...as-cover-models

is there a thread for pati pati ?

#1107 Bobi

Bobi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

I know this photo isn't very good, but Min's expressions are always priceless., I took this at the TIME concert in Tokyo during the talk time. I was seated so far away and shots of them in stage were too tiny, so this was taken from the screen (difficult to sneak camera in). He's just so adorable.  :smile:

Seeing them live always takes my breath away. 

3f5c4b15-4e4f-4162-bf58-d9357345819c_zps

#1108 autumn

autumn

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationWith TVXQ!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Max Changmin – Park Hyung Shik, ‘Handsome Bumblers’ Have Viewers Cooing In Delight

tumblr_inline_mpu3yn5Rz31ramw2l.jpg

Viewers have motherly smiles on their faces whenever they see these members on variety shows?

KBS 2TV’s ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ and MBC’s ‘Real Men’, the two upcoming variety shows of 2013, have one thing in common. A youngest member who brings out the protective streak in viewers as they bumble their way through sports and the military.

The youngest member in ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ is Max Changmin and the baby soldier of ‘Real Men’ is Park Hyung Shik. They’ve captured the hearts of viewers with their good looks and surprisingly bumbling behavior. Viewers call them the ‘handsome bumblers’. Let’s fall into the charm of these handsome bumblers~

tumblr_inline_mpu3xaJuXb1ramw2l.jpg

The bumbling young one, Max Changmin

Max Changmin is currently working with Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun and Jo Dal Hwan on ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’. They have battled against ordinary folks in table tennis, bowling and now, badminton. Former sumo wrestler Kang Ho Dong, condiment-like Lee Soo Geun and master of sports Jo Dal Hwan have each formed their own characters, and Max Changmin has solidified his status as the sincere ‘maknae’ (youngest in the group).

Max Changmin has a monopoly over the love of his older team members as the youngest member with a faint heart. When he appears on ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’, he is no longer the charismatic member of TVXQ on stage; he is a part of the KBS team. Sometimes he’s like the boy next door, and sometimes he’s like a cute younger brother.

Unfortunately, Max Changmin hasn’t won a single match in any of the sports events he’s played in. Though Max Changmin’s athletic skills aren’t outstanding, as said by his table tennis and bowling coaches, he’s more diligent and practices more than anyone else.

He is also growing and maturing with the program. Because he has not appeared on many variety shows in the past, there are still so many talents and surprises that he has yet to show.

In a phone conversation with StarNews on the 12th, a representative of the show stated, “Max Changmin tries really hard. He doesn’t fade into the background between such strong personalities as his older team members, and he plays his part as the youngest member of the team,” and “But when he loses a match, he tends to shed tears out of disappointment and sorrow. Everyone knows just how sincere Max Changmin is about this show, so even those tears make us feel so proud of him.”

(part about Park Hyung Shik is omitted)

Source: [StarNews]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

So proud of baby boy. :)

#1109 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

The eagle eyes couple or flower brothers with kids! :ahmagah:

vSpydso.jpg

@ShimYoohee

via autumn

#1110 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:16 PM (Edited by Bluee☂, 12 July 2013 - 03:17 PM.)

[FANACCOUNT] 130707 TVXQ Catch Me World Tour in Santiango, CHILE.

Hi this is my resume of TVXQ (talk & cute sexy moments) in my country.
Warning: Changmin bias alert and fail english u.u

I saw TVXQ in Chile and they were amazing

Changmin is really good at pronuntiation other lenguajes, he speaks a lot, and sound so sweet *melt*, his spanish was almost perfect <3
Yunho try to speak and he do hehe, he make a mistake but Changmin help him hehe
Both of them speaking are totally cute!

Changmin cant stop smile and laughing at the public, he send kisses and do adorable faces.
Yunho everytime he dance he smirk, he is a hot fun player with the public

They said chilean fans are really passionate and look really shock for all the passion and screams we make for them.
They said how now Chile is one of the best 3 public for them *yay*

When Yunho read his torpedo (a paper with small notes) his hand was tremble D:

When Changmin make his presentation like “Hi my name is Changmin" everyone start to scream at the same time “Changmin Changmin Changmin" He smile and stop talking while hearing all of us chatting his name (^o^)

Changmin say in spanish “gracias por quererme" ("thank you for love me") perfectly TT

Yunho try many times to make us scream “We are T" we fail many times haha, it was funny how he make us “shuuu" (shut up) and say “nonononono" he sound like a sexy teacher *ε*

Changmin at the end of the concert speak in english “I love you guys"
did I said how good he is at pronuntiation of other lenguajes? he sound hot and cute trying to doing perfectly.

Both of them were totally dedicated to the public, always smiling =^0^=

It was beautiful see Changmin so happy and playing with us, he even go to the right corner a shaked hands with fans. He took a Chilean flag and sing with it.

When Changmin was in the left corner Yunho goes there, Changmin was drinking water and give the same bottle to Yunho! The last drink and then hug Changmin while he was singing.

Yunho put a glove that a fanboy throw on stage (^_~)

The second line of the fans were a lot of fanboys, one of the fanboys scream Changmin name until Changmin look at him, the fanboy make a gesture with his hands like “sensei you are awesome" and Changmin response with a similar gesture and put both hands together like saying “thank you" smile at him

Epic moments (you have lots of fancams *-*):
[STRIP CHANGMIN]
-Changmin lost towards Yunho at rock-paper-scissors
-So the dancers take his hand while he have his mic and sing with the other and then the dancers start to put his shirt up to show his gorgeous chocolate abs and happy trail! asdsasdssddaerd…That was such a great strip! thank you dancers!!! *0000*
-Yunho was trying to cover Changmin abs in the end. He was the first putting down Changmin shirt hehehe *jelous Yun?*

[LA COLITA = BUTT SHAKE]
-When Yunho was speaking everyone start to chant “la colita la colita la colita"
-Yunho at some point say “ok, but we make first WE ARE T"…
-And we obey Mr. Yunho…So Changmin and Yunho start to shake their pelvis slowly…OMG asasdweaedews but we need the real COLITA dance so we start to chant “de espalda de espalda" (something like “with their backs now")
-Yunho start to talk again, I cant remember the exactly words but he was like “ok now we are gonna do correctly"
-They start to shake their butt slowly sfwrddsfffttfsfdfdfdfdt *dying*
-Yunho even put up his jacket just to show his ass!!!!! that bast….gdwsrrrrwr (T_T) *0*
-Changmin butt shaked was a little more long assagdddetdsqe… He in the middle of the dance put his hands cover his blush shy embarrassed cute face….awwwwwww sdwefdd (Q_Q)
-Both have such a strong butt hehe
-Changmin looks to have a big fluffy butt *-*

[CHANGMIN PHYSICALLY]
Cause I was almost in front of him I was checking him from the head to the toe *drools*
-His skin is flawless and I really mean it, his skin was like a doll of porcelein (T_T)
-His hair was fabulous, shinning and all (Q_Q)
-He looks like a bambi cutecutecute
-MUSCLESSSSS he have gorgeous arms asswdswawdd so globy(?)
-LEGS omg his legs are so long and skinny but they have muscle looks firms *-*
-Waist, he have waist!!! Thats why he looks with broad shoulders ×~×
-In resume he have a gorgeos body with a beautiful smile and bambi precious face
-Not gonna talk about his ass again asdasdaddsef you can figure out by my icon ;P

If I have to define them:
Yunho is a cutesexy fox
Changmin is a cutebeauty bambi

[THE PERFORMANCES:THE ARTISTS:THE PERSON]
I must say the boys give everything even if the stage was small compared with the big concerts they used to do always.
Their actions are so humble, thats makes me loves them even more after that. Im totally admire-respect and love them so much.
They make a little bit of playback as always, the typical. But they sing most of the time live.
Their voice are great! same when you hear a TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI Album!
Changmin sound more treble, his high notes were almost perfect. I dont remember if he fail cause I was totally enjoy and dont pay attention to much into details…sorry. Same goes to Yunho, his voice is getting better and better.

They look so proud while they stared at the fans.
Is true that we are a small public compared to the rest of the world but we tried our best to make them feel full of love by us…I will never forguet how they took time just watching all the fans…I feel in their eyes the love, the happyness, the shock too, cause in the end we are not a part of Asia, we are from the end of the world and yet we gave them our hearts, our scream, our smile and our cries. That was our moment with them just the 2 of us (TVXQ & CHILEAN/LATINOAMERICA FANS) finally. After waiting for them from years.

[AIRPORT ARRIVAL IN CHILE]
Because I have some connection I can be inside of the migration area…So I was prepared to gave them 1 gift to each one (scarfs).
When I can get really close to Yunho I say sofly “Yunho" name and try to give him the scarf but I missed up with Changmin scarf instead TT so when he give me his hand to take the scarf I was like “no…wait “and try to give him the other (I know….Im a idiot but I was freaking nervous so please understand) it was a great mistake anyway cause I have my fingers mix with Yunho lol u, u but sadly that damn manager or bodyguard took my wrirst firmly and it was painful ToT Yunho dont have other option and just keep walking :(
After him come Changmin, again I said his name softly and normal and he turn and stare at me X…….x *dies* I strech out my hand to give him the scarf but again that stupid asshole korean bodyguard or whatever fuc*s he is stop me, taking my wrist hardly o.ó Changmin look at me and make a sorry expression trying to smile ToT
My mission fail but Im so glad that they allow by themselves to receive fans in a nice polite way.
Yunho was with sunglasses so I cant see his expression perfectly, I notice that he was a lil serious and I totally understand that n.n
Changmin near look so handsome and like a prince, pictures never makes him justice, ge is freaking gorgeous!!!! I cant believe our eyes meet for a second! he totally looks normal and not paranoid by me cause I try my best to be just another person and not a crazy fangirl. He even make an apologetic face ToT

cr: momo-chang http://momo-chang.tumblr.com/

#1111 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:47 PM (Edited by Bluee☂, 14 July 2013 - 05:42 AM.)

tumblr_mpum8oc1DJ1s0r79po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpumab5zVO1s0r79po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpumab5zVO1s0r79po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpuni77Zc51s0r79po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpup174Tf41s0r79po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpun81E4F41s0r79po1_r4_1280.jpg

cr as tagged

tumblr_mpvu3eYG3F1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpvu1s1mp91qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged

#1112 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:49 PM (Edited by Bluee☂, 12 July 2013 - 10:50 PM.)

should read this account it's very detailed

[Fanaccount] 130705 Catch Me in LA (MC included)

Posted on July 12, 2013by tvfxqfever Posted in Fanaccounts Tagged Changmin, DBSK, TVXQ, Yunho Leave a comment

Everything I remember seems like one enormous blur right now as I wallow in my post-TVXQ depression (must! see! again!). Maybe it was the hype or the adrenaline of the moment, but I feel like all I remember are bright flashing colors and sounds – my mind just sees colors instead of two amazing men. Luckily, I took notes!

I know everyone has said again and again that TVXQ is amazing, the concert was unbeatable, and the two were powerful and gorgeous. That’s all true, but one thing that also stands out about this concert to me is that I kept on giggling (even as I admired them) from the very beginning. There was power and epic-ness in their performance, but there was also friendliness and warmth in all they did for us, their fans – something I think really sets them apart. Rather than talk about how wonderful! stupendous! every single song was (which every single song was), I want to focus on the little moments easier to miss. Changmin’s action of the night seemed to be “giggle” – his default reaction to everything, good and bad, was to giggle insanely. Yunho’s emotion of the night seemed to be “I’M STRONG!” because he pushed through everything with all his might.

One thing I do want to mention is how their dances seem so much more powerful in real life. I noticed this last year in SM Town as well, but Yunho and Changmin…it’s like a video or TV screen cannot, ever, translate their movements. Although the difference in their strengths is clear (Changmin goes more towards singing, Yunho stronger in dancing, giving a nice balance), the difference between them in person and them on a video is even more obvious. I constantly tease Changmin for his lack of stamina, but when I saw him dance in person it seemed 10x more powerful than on screen, and it’s like Yunho has the energy and power of five people or something. I think the tiny screen just can’t capture their power, so it’s definitely a real life thing.

At the beginning, before it all started, Yunho and Changmin were prepared to be pulled into the air. However, Yunho’s head peeked out (he was too tall and didn’t crouch enough) which caused everyone to start calling out his name and telling him about it, haha! It was amusing – this little black fluff peeping out. I guess he heard or someone told him, because it disappeared fairly soon. (Speaking of hair, Changmin’s hair was also super fluffy and bouncy throughout the concert LOL. It was all natural and bouncy and I like it like that?).

I kept my gaze trained on Changmin for much of the concert, and my seat let me see the side stage that the two sometimes rested in between songs or during videos. Right after Getaway (second song!), during a video break, Changmin was sweating so much someone had to hand him a towel already! And then after the KYHD intro piece, Changmin was leaning on the stand on the side and half bent (he wasn’t feeling well that day icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g I found out later).

The first MC went like this:

YH: Let’s introduce ourselves.

Both: 1, 2, 3, Hello, WE ARE DONG BANG SHIN KI.

YH: (Eng) What’s up, LA?!

Both: (Eng) WE ARE TVXQ!

YH: (Eng) Hi everyone, I’m Yunho. (eng) How are you guys doing tonight?

CM: (Eng) I think you guys can do better. That’s good. Once more.

YH: (Eng) One more time. Hey guys, ARE YOU HAVING FUN TONIGHT?!

YH: (Eng) Hey guys, are you having fun tonight?!?!

(Changmin leaves to change)

YH: (Eng) We are so excited to be here, because this is our first TVXQ concert in LA. It’s an honor to be here. (Kor) You’ve been waiting a long time, right? You guys are better at Korean than I thought. Today is the first, at this stage, we will show everything that is TVXQ. Till the end, let’s be one.

(Yunho leaves to change)

CM: (eng) First of all, I can’t believe we are actually in LA and I didn’t realize California girls are so beautiful. Woo! Seriously. (Kor) This is our first live tour in LA. There are more fans here then we thought. So we thank you so much. Technically the fans in LA have waited for ten years. We will pay up all those ten years tonight at this show.

YH: (Kor) This is getting hotter and hotter, and it’ll just get hotter. Are you ready?

In the first MC part, I can’t tell you how much I laughed at Changmin’s “California girls are so beautiful” words. The moment he said “California girls” I knew how it would end and collapsed in my seat giggling, shouting “DON’T YOU DARE, NO, NO!” after exchanging a gaze with @yhcm0218 besides me (doing basically the same). I could barely hear the “so beautiful” because fans were either doing the exact same thing as me, or squealing in happiness. Changmin, that flirt -.-. So sleazy no matter where you go! Especially that little “Woo” haha. I’m super impressed by their English though. Their grammar was spot-on throughout the concert and it’s obvious that just as they practice hard for their songs and dances, they practiced to interact with the audience well.

I love “Like a Soap” because of how cute the two are with the dancers. During the beginning of the song, Changmin waved to my side of the audience and it was like a cacophony of high-pitched screams from my section, ha! He also did a little boxing move with the dancers that was adorable. And of course, he was evil (he kept looking for the “weapons” they could use) and pulled the antennae of one of the dancer-bugs by the head insistently. But the most hilarious part was when he picked up the electric racket and threw it…at one dancer’s crotch! So mean! LOL. And then he kept kicking that same dancer when he was down! But he ended up helping the dancer up at the end and bowing to him, haha.

In “How Are You,” Changmin kept messing with the back of his shirt or his mic or something and pulling on it, which I couldn’t help but notice. He always fidgets and touches something when he’s waiting (whether in the wings, while Yunho is singing his part, or otherwise). It’s either his hair, his sleeves, his shirt, or something else. His long note in this song was so beautiful T.T His long notes in all his songs were incredible, actually, I died a bit each time inside. That night he also kept putting his hand right below his chest, since I think he was coughing a bit because he was sick >.<. He really pulled through it though, especially during his solo. I felt like he memorized all the words perfectly!

I love how Changmin and Yunho, throughout the entire concert, would mouth the others’ words during each others’ parts. It was just a generally cute and touching thing, and shows how they really know the songs so much.

I have to admit, watching “Honey Funny Bunny” live is extremely different. I still giggled at the hip thrust, but Yunho’s last solo dance part was so incredibly hot T.T

The second MC went like this (they set up chairs for the two so they could sit in the songs afterwards). It was all in Korean except for the parts I specified as English:

Changmin went to get water first.

YH: There’s so much heat in here from the beginning. But we’re kind of tired. But inside we are getting hotter and hotter.

CM: Yes, it’s hot.

YH: When we went around the world, we went to Malaysia. We had a performance in Japan at the Tokyo Dome. And then here. We came to LA and there is so much heat in LA! So we want to do something together with you guys. When we say, “We are”, you say “T!” Do you know what “T” is? (Eng) No? I don’t know. (Kor) When we say “We are~”, you say “T!”

CM: Our name is TVXQ in English. So we got the letter “T” from our name TVXQ and we want to do something together with our fans. The letter “T” in the alphabet is not something very big. However, it’s like a ceremony that around the world, all the fans can enjoy with one letter.

YH: Everyone, are you ready? Are you ready? (Eng) Are you ready? Are you ready?

YH: (Eng) LA WE ARE~

Aud: T!!!!!!!

YH: That third person there was kind of shy. I need something more. Everyone, (Eng) “WE ARE~” (Aud: “T!!!”) “WE ARE!!!” (Aud: “T!!!!”)

Yunho went around to all the sides, left, right, and front to do this and Changmin would always do a small “T” to partner with him which was super cute.

YH: It’s good, but there was something missing. Your voices are 100%, but you need to bring up that soul from inside your heart.

Then, he acted it out SUPER wild! With a super loud T.

CM: Yes, we have a lot of pressure.

YH: Like Linkin Park. We are…TTTTT!!!! So, are you ready?

Aud: YES!

YH: Let’s go! If Changmin calls “We are”…when you say “T” use your hands also, with a jump. And that person over there has a good jump. I’m watching you. So, 1, 2, 3 (eng) WE ARE! (Aud: T!) WE ARE! (Aud: T!)

Changmin just calmly held his mic out for each one haha.

YH: During the song, we will say “We are” and you guys have to say “T”. If I’m singing a R&B song and I say it, you have to say “T” with a vibration. In a rock song, you have to do it that way. And in a rap song…this way:

He acted each one out in the tone of R&B, rock, and rap. Yunho was ADORABLE! Especially the rap – there would be a little pause before the T and then he’d go into it with a rap pose. Changmin basically just stood by, giggled, and SMH’d his hyung the entire time (Changmin giggling seems to be a theme – he giggled throughout the concert).

CM: I think that’s great. You’re very good. (All in a totally deadpan voice, with a thumbs up at the end.)

YH: So we’ll drink water and go on to the next song. Changmin, what’s the next song?

CM: The next song is…if you are our fan from a long time ago, I think these are songs you’ll like very much. I know it’s kind of hard to ask. If there is a minority of fans here that know the lyrics if you don’t mind, I think you should sing together.

The two would continuously mouth each others’ parts throughout the medley and “I Wanna Hold You“. It was just beautiful…I don’t know how else to describe it. What amazed me is that many fans sung along with them and knew the lyrics! I was so surprised!

Dream” was a half-horror story, half-amazing. This was the first song where they came out to the audience. I was on Yunho’s side (audience left) and could see his face close up when he came down and…how to say it? He, I swear, exudes kindness and warmth. It was kind of obvious he was completely taken aback by the utter chaos the fans erupted into, but he kept smiling, he tried to reach for everyone, and he was just generally kind and gentle and happy throughout (even though people were pushing and pulling and grabbing him). As Changmin came back towards my way, up to the stage, he got hit in the face though I think so his face was a bit of a “WTF” when he made it back up at the end. Yunho actually couldn’t even make it p to the stage since he was stuck because he tried to greet a lot of people, so Changmin was up there alone. He could only giggle and shake his head as he looked at everyone (…giggle. Again. He wouldn’t stop giggling, I swear!)

There was another really cute part right after the first time they went into the crowd. Since Changmin got there super early, he waited for a few minutes because Yunho was still really far away from the stage and wasn’t able to get back, although the song had ended quite a while ago. Changmin moved to the center and then stuck his hands out and started tugging them, like he was tugging a rope forward (like a rope attached to Yunho!). LOL. It was really cute, it was like he was saying “Hyung, hurry back, come on” in the face of crazy fans.

During B.U.T., Yunho purpose walked towards the small lyric screen at the front of the stage haha! I think because it’s the Korean version, he needed a little help on the lyrics at first when he came to the side icon_wink.gif?m=1129645325g But omg, their ARMS T.T This was when they were in the black vests, so no sleeves. Their arms are so toned and muscular T.T I died a little inside when I saw Changmin dancing, I did.

During Keep Your Head Down, Changmin (while waiting for Yunho who has his part first) was half bent over and rested on his knees for a sec. Stamina winner, he is not lol. After all, he was exhausted by Getaway! (It was obvious when I watched them at the beginning – Yunho was still all hyped and excited and Changmin’s face and actions were like “Kill me now please” in the side stage LOL).

Then came the – unintentional – fan project. Why unintentional? Well, the fan project was supposed to happen during the last song “I’ll Be There” – we had passed out banners that said “We will always be here” before the concert to put up then. However, at this point of the concert they showed the VCR of Korean and Japanese fans supporting TVXQ throughout the years. At one point, they also showed Changmin during his debut years in 2004 (baby!) and he was so embarrassed when people cheered he basically bent over halfway and couldn’t stop laughing at himself. Anyways, it was such a touching moment and full of support that everyone put up their banners at this point even though it wasn’t technically the time. I think it worked better this way, though. Yunho seemed almost teary-eyed as he looked around and read the words on the signs people held up. Changmin (again) giggled as he looked around and read (I wonder if he saw mine, which I accidentally held upside down in my hurry…)

It was a beautiful thing to see, all the fans there – many with tears in their eyes. I had helped pass out the banners for hours, but towards the end when the concert was about the begin I felt like we had only managed to give away a few and almost no one would hold it up. When basically the entire crowd held it up, so white banners with the words “We will always be here” were visible throughout the stage to TVXQ…it was truly a beautiful moment. Yunho had a bit of ad-libbed English here, saying to us, “You guys are so amazing. I am so touched.” To be a part of this fan project was honestly amazing.

Unforgettable was the last song before the encore. Right after they ended, as they were about to leave, Changmin tapped Yunho on the shoulder and whispered to him, and only after did Yunho say “Thank you so much” to everyone. It was yet another cute Homin moment haha!

Then the cheers continued, and sure enough, as soon as they changed they came back out for the encore! They didn’t do “Hiyaya” (or, for that matter, “Hey! Don’t bring me down!”) in this concert, so after Mirotic they went straight into Summer Dream. I think they switched sides in LA (I feel like Yunho is usually on the right, Changmin on the left – in the audience’s view, at least) because Changmin nearly went to the wrong side of the stage and dancers had to point him to the right side (which was the right side LOL). He made a heart during the song and collapsed in embarrassment right after, at which point the dancers decided to punish him more and soak him with water. He basically kept suffering. This was the song where Yunho fell during his backflip and hit the ground super hard >< However, Yunho remains the ever strong Yunho.

He got up immediately and went to the front and said, “Hoo, I almost died!” while smiling and tried to pass it off to reassure everyone T.T This man. And then he went right back into super hyper and happy mode because they immediately go into “Sky“. Yunho’s strength was truly visible here. This was their second time into the audience and, again, I say: MAD STAMPEDE! It was frightening; I kind of just sat down and watched in terror. Once again, Changmin made it back to the stage super-speed and stood there awkwardly, shaking his head and giggling (I think he basically just went through the entire audience as fast as possible) while Yunho didn’t make it up until a few minutes after.

Then it was a short MC before the end:

CM: (Eng) Are you guys having fun tonight? (Kor) Sorry but we have to say this. This is the last song of the performance.

YH: (Kor) I was supposed to jump and do the flip but I slipped. But it didn’t hurt because you guys are cheering me on. (Eng) I’m strong!

YH: (Eng) For all the ladies in the house, the next song is dedicated to you. You you you you you (pointed to everyone).

Changmin just giggles (again)

CM: (Eng) Um. We are so thankful for each and everyone one of you that came out to see us tonight. We will cherish this night forever. (Kor) Tonight will be unforgettable from now on.

YH: (Kor) This is our first time where we are actually going into the audience. Because we wanted to be one with everyone, to share our hearts. Did you get hurt?

CM: (Kor) So this is our final song. It was a short time together, but let’s make a promise for next time and this is our last song.

They performed I’ll Be There, and the audience all held up the banner again (at the original point it was supposed to be, haha) as they finished beautifully. At the end, as they talked, Changmin kept playing with the confetti – I think he tried to shoot some at a fan in the front, and then was grabbing random falling confetti haha. Yunho spoke the most that night, definitely, saying many beautiful words, while Changmin mostly clapped and giggled.

YH: So we’ve spent time together with you guys in LA tonight. I was kind of afraid and I didn’t know if you would like our songs. We’re not in our best conditions tonight, so we wanted to show you tonight that this is TVXQ. So we did over 100% tonight to be together. Did you have fun?! (Eng) PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Both: EVERYONE THIS WAS TVXQ!

Yunho then asked everyone to thank and applaud all the staff and dancers that worked hard tonight.

YH: Did you enjoy tonight?!

Then, he went to each dancer and asked them “Did you have fun?” and they all answered “Yes” haha.

At the end, Changmin (I was surprised, because after the one where he failed, he is reluctant to!) actually said the last, “We ARE!” and everyone screamed “T!!!!”. He shouted out a quick “I love you” in English, and Yunho waved brightly. Then it was over.

I loved every single one of their outfits! Which is odd because there’s a lot in pictures I go “Eh…” but in person, seriously, they looked so hot in each outfit and each outfit seemed so great. Definitely, live makes a gigantic difference icon_smile.gif?m=1129645325g

So long. O.O It was honestly amazing. Honestly, though, trying to think back there is very little I can picture, because all the adrenaline and excitement took over my mind. Although I cannot envision specific moments, what I can remember is the happiness, the awe, and the amazement that I had at seeing these two amazing men perform. Their dedication, their hard work, and their powerful talent is obvious through every single action of theirs.

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr: here

=

Credits

Written by POGA@TVfXQfever. Shared  by TVfXQfever

* Feel free to translate or re-post it but please credit us even if you are going to re-post a small section of it.
* Please keep the credit line as it is. You can credit your site as the distributor.
* We welcome anyone who wants to share their experience with us. You can post it as a comment or email it to us: tvfxqfever@gmail.com

#1113 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

^^^ I LOVED THIS!!! I JUST LOVED THIS!!!!!! :ahmagah:  :stare:  :lub: *spazz mode on*

Waeee you do this to me, Blue!? 

Too much hotness, epicness, and well my own personal sadness, in one event. :ilove: Just reading the fancccounts made me squeal to no end. They're so well written and detailed, I feel like I was there.

IF only I didn't miss it.. but well it had to happen.. next time for sure. >.<

Thanks for the fanccounts and updates Blue and all those who contributed.  :)

#1114 sora

sora

♔ 알파 ♔

• PipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • LocationUnder Married Oppars Bed

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

^^^ I LOVED THIS!!! I JUST LOVED THIS!!!!!! :ahmagah:  :stare:  :lub: *spazz mode on*

Waeee you do this to me, Blue!? 

Too much hotness, epicness, and well my own personal sadness, in one event. :ilove: Just reading the fancccounts made me squeal to no end. They're so well written and detailed, I feel like I was there.

IF only I didn't miss it.. but well it had to happen.. next time for sure. >.<

Thanks for the fanccounts and updates Blue and all those who contributed.  :)

K0K0 .. :._.:   ...how are you doing?? 

#1115 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:07 AM (Edited by Bluee☂, 14 July 2013 - 05:09 AM.)

tumblr_mpx3hh8PVL1qkjaujo1_1280.jpg

cr as tagged

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpw51fvaHI1s3rfw8o6_1280.jpg

#1116 autumn

autumn

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationWith TVXQ!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

[Eng. Sub] First Talk - Live World Tour Catch Me in Santiago (CHILE)

TSP sub

#1117 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:56 PM (Edited by Bluee☂, 14 July 2013 - 05:01 PM.)

http://archivedongba...-with-gold.html

fly w/gold subs

forgot to post it last time

tumblr_mpwqz7Zm6z1s064dmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpwqz7Zm6z1s064dmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpwqz7Zm6z1s064dmo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy49nPRY71qkr8tao1_500.gif

cr as tagged

#1118 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpy81gdjch1r4hi8eo7_1280.jpg

#1119 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

yo peeps ! 

have u guys watched fwtg yet ? what do u think of it ?

via @ tvxqdrip

SM ti hit the top fr 4Q report-by TVXQ Japan concert "[NEWS] 에스엠, 4Q 실적..최대 규모 '동방신기 日콘서트' 반영 기대 http://news.mtn.co.kr/newscenter/news_viewer.mtn?gidx=2013071509055746430  #TVXQ"

#1120 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

cool kiz on the block ep 15 preview

lolling at min...

he gave the reaction of a winner but somehow i don't think it's the end of their game tho

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TVXQ, Dbsk, Changmin, Tohoshinki, 심창민, 東方神起, shim changmin

Up, Up and Away!