#401 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • Locationfocus on the present believe in tomorrow

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

same.. for sure it's her..

i'm sure changmin cares about her and i don't want him to get hurt by what people say

but... there's nothing i can do about it *shrugs*

false start

tumblr_mg0y3y2be21r2qljgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg0y3y2be21r2qljgo2_500.gif

via kat-diva

:happy:  so cute

#402 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

i'm sure changmin cares about her and i don't want him to get hurt by what people say

but... there's nothing i can do about it *shrugs*

false start

via kat-diva

:happy:  so cute

yeah fans are too possessive of the boys.. like let them date already geez.

i hope some cray cray dont go at her if it's really vic..

#403 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

yeah fans are too possessive of the boys.. like let them date already geez.

i hope some cray cray dont go at her if it's really vic..

they're saying that they don't want juniors to ride on tvxq's success

but i think vic is popular in her own right esp in china

and shilla duty free is for travellers & tourists so it kinda makes sense for them to appoint her

#404 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

they're saying that they don't want juniors to ride on tvxq's success

but i think vic is popular in her own right esp in china

and shilla duty free is for travellers & tourists so it kinda makes sense for them to appoint her

yeah that's what i heard too. but vic is pop in china so i can see why they chose her..

so someone told me on here that it has confirmed to be vic.

#405 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

yeah that's what i heard too. but vic is pop in china so i can see why they chose her..

so someone told me on here that it has confirmed to be vic.

i know... i already commented at the thread :hehe:

#406 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

i know... i already commented at the thread :hehe:

saw :)

tumblr_mnfs5y0LrM1rk1c7eo1_500.jpg

TVXQ featured on “I Feel” magazine cover for june issue

cr: tohoshinkinews

via ninja turtle

cr in videos

Changmin...cr onlyminmin via lav

775194481.jpg

#407 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

[CAPS] 130527 TVXQ! New Shilla Duty Free CF 2013 Stills

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-44-15.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-44-58.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-45-05.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-45-14.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-45-24.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-45-44.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-45-51.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-46-12.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-46-21.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-46-35.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-46-57.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-47-14.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-47-23.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-47-47.png?w

screen-shot-2013-05-27-at-06-48-16.png?w

Captions by: WBC
Shared by: WBC

#408 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Very long  fan account translation...XD

[Trans/Fanaccount] 130525 Fukuoka Fanaccounts

Posted on
May 26, 2013

by tvfxqfever

When talking about how the weather is warming up, Changmin said that the white outfits at the start were too hot.

Changmin: The weather has been becoming hotter recently. I originally felt that since it was spring, the outfit wouldn’t be so hot…. but it’s been getting closer to summer, and I’m starting to hate the staff a little…..

When talking about the meaning of the album title TIME, Yunho suddenly said:

Yunho: Do I walk funny? Like I’m drunk?

Changmin: ……We’re now talking about the meaning of TIME……

Changmin: Speaking about Fukuoka, there is seasoned pollock roe (karashi mentaiko), intestine hotpot (motsunabe), Hakata ramen… Fukuoka’s delicacies are very well known. I also heard that here are many beauties in Fukuoka! So as I walked around and observed today, it’s indeed true! There are so many beauties who are more beautiful than I imagined.

[*** The fanaccount only gave the general names of the food, but I did some research on Fukuoka delicacies so names mentioned should be accurate]

Audience: *cheers*

Changmin: I only said “more beautiful than I imagined!”

Yunho: There are really many beauties in Fukuoka

Changmin: What do you think? Do you like it?

Yunho: I feel that I really like Fukuoka~ The strawberries here are also very famous! Because I’m a strawberry professor! Fukuoka strawberries are amazing. Amazing!

Changmin: There’s also the Hawks baseball team in Fukuoka! Hawks! Hawks!

Yunho: Eagle! Eagle! But it’d be terrible if you pronounced the first letter wrongly! If Hawks were read as Fawks….

Changmin: You can’t say this!

Yunho: That’s why I’m saying it softly!

Changmin: Is it okay if we say this? Hawks’ pronunciation (says it in Korean)…. It’s not good if you pronounce H as F! Does everyone understand?

Yunho: I… I got too excited… Anyway Fukuoka is (famous for) Mentaiko and The Hawks!

It’s now!

When Yunho wanted Changmin to demonstrate the “It’s now!” expression, the both of them were sweating profusely. Yunho looked at Changmin, who was drenched in sweat and said, “Changmin, wipe your sweat” and as he said that, he reached out to wipe the corner of Changmin’s eye with his hand, but Changmin embarrassingly avoided it.

Changmin said that Yunho has also been doing this pretty well lately so he invited Yunho to make the “It’s now!” expression. Yunho looked a bit burdened and said “but…” while imitating SMAP’s Masahiro Nakai blowing at his own fringe.

Changmin: Very handsome! Very handsome! It’s very handsome, teacher! But you can just do it with your hands……

Flying Get

Changmin: Yunho, do the Flying Get too

Yunho: I’m very wild~ I won’t do it~

But in the end, Yunho still smiled and did the Flying Get thrice.

Of course exercise

During today’s Of course exercise segment, as Yunho sang “Close your right eye~ Then close your left eye~ And you won’t be able to see~” Changmin pretended to not be able to see because his eyes were closed, and fell.

==

When Yunho reached to get water he softly uttered an “Aigoo!”

==

When they were singing Duet, Yunho turned to face the staff behind him and tapped lightly at his microphone, indicating that it wasn’t stable.

Before singing Rat Tat Tat, both of them started teaching the moves to the song. Changmin let Yunho demonstrate, and Yunho said, “I want to quickly start singing~ When the song starts everyone will know~” But both of them still jumped around on stage singing “turn turn turn~ like this~” in demonstration.

During Blink, Yunho didn’t tie the front part of his purple outfit properly so it got undone as he danced. It revealed the sleeveless shirt and tie inside. Although collar of the shirt is white, the part below the chest which we don’t usually see is black, very handsome.

During Yunho’s solo, T-Style, he did the moonwalk! It was Yunho Michael!

During Summer Dream, Yunho made an L shape with his hands and seriously said, “Fukuoka, is really very interesting!” (imitating Yukawa Manabu from the Japanese drama Galileo)

The backflip during Uknow Time was to be done by Yunho and dancer Sonny-san on the main stage. Because the stage moved down too slowly, the both of them ended up racing back to the main stage as fast as they could. As Yunho ran, he said, “Sonny san, quick quick quick!” And they just barely made it in time. Yunho lost his balance when he was landing after the backflip and wobbled for a bit. Sonny-san was about to go help him but Yunho handled it like a dance and coolly did a spin on the floor before getting up by himself.

==

Yunho: Now that I think back on every step that TVXQ took, it flashes past like a marquee…. And he continued with idioms meaning (going smoothly all the way), (extreme change and/or difficulty), (with many twists and turns), (carrying on with the heart from the beginning) etc

Yunho: Huh? I know the meaning of all these idioms! Although sometimes I may get some basic Japanese mixed up, but I can remember the difficult phrases perfectly!

Changmin: It’s actually very troublesome for foreigners to memorize such difficult phrases! Even though Yunho may say some wrong words in normal Japanese conversations, but he’s been diligently studying the difficult terms.

==

Changmin: I’ve prepared a famous quote today too! As of late, preparing the famous quotes has been very stressful…. (makes a stressed expression) there are really many good quotes, and I have to find those that are short and impacting….

Today’s quote is American author Jim Bishop’s “Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.”

Changmin: Time is really very precious, even though it might be something that happened not long ago, even it were just a minute ago, but would have become the past. So I feel very blessed to be able to be here with everyone like this.

==

Changmin: And the next song…

Audience: Eyyy

Changmin: (smiles and shakes his head) It’s no use. Please listen, STILL.

Changmin: And the next song…

Audience: Eyyy

Changmin: You all are very free huh!

Audience: Very free~!

Changmin: (laughs)

==

Towards the end, as Changmin was throwing the autographed balls, it ran out, but everybody still wanted them. So Changmin turned the empty basket over for everyone to see and made a I-don’t-have-any-left expression.

During the final encore, Changmin’s zipper slowly opened…. The fans were giggling and trying to tell him, but he was so concentrated on bowing he didn’t notice. He only realized at the end when he returned to the main stage. Even though he wanted to pull it back up properly, but he couldn’t do it even up to the final bow. So he kept tugging at his shirt to try to cover it.

During Yunho’s encore speech, he said, “Everyone here is my source of energy!” and did two different single-handed handstands. One was a regular one, and for the other, he made a Y shape with his legs.

During the closing, Yunho ran to the standing area and said, “I’m really thankful to everyone who came from afar and cheered so passionately for us! Will those in the arena please give a round of applause!” After making the arena and standing area clap for each other respectively, he returned to the centre and said, “Please also give a round of applause to the staff who are working hard behind the scenes!

Yunho: There’s a lot of pressure since it’s our first time performing here at the Fukuoka Dome. Even though there were some small mistakes, everyone still enjoyed this stage together with us. The time today will be very treasured!

All the above with credits to

117.jpg?w=640

Changmin: What is trending lately?

Yunho: Let everyone tell us.

Fans: Mitsu Dan~

Yunho: ???

Changmin: *makes a no-can-do action* There are indeed some things that we can’t just do on the spot.

Fans: *giggles*

(Mitsu Dan is considered the sexiest big sister, and recently became a celebrity. t/n: I think this is her http://asianwiki.com/Mitsu_Dan)

cr: ursula7777777777

Changmin (asks Yunho): What are the specialty items of Fukuoka?

Yunho: (asks the same question back to Changmin).

Changmin: I’m now asking you!

cr: Maya0324

Changmin’s voice didn’t seem to be in a good condition, his voice became hoarse during some parts as he was singing.

cr: 柒崽_沈昌珉是我男神

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr: here.

=

Credits:

Translated by kikiikyu@TVfXQfever, @kikiikyu (Twitter)

Shared by TVfXQfever

via lav

#409 ariel

ariel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

tumblr_mnf28mChNp1r4hi8eo2_1280.jpg

as tagged

Hi, Bluee, Hi Ariel! Wavey-wave
I am so happy the changmin thread still lives. He is just the cutest thing ever. A child and a man all at the same time.
The Mission Card head-bump is the most ridiculously funny thing I have ever seen. And to think Changmin is a genius.... He might have seen that bump coming, right?
I am not posting from a phone...I post from an IPad, and sometimes my desktop, but still I do not have a smiley to post emoticons.
Not sure why. I will try posting from my desktop and see if that makes any diff.
I Will update my findings about this seriously important topic of my not having emoticon usage!!

*NewsReporter: " Make a path, people! Stand Back here! We have NO EMOTICON access here at the Official Shim ChangMin Page! I repeat!!! BiMinSu has NO EMOTICON access at the OSCMP!!! And now...Buffy with the weather.

OMG ! i missed this post oooppsss....

have u watched changmin & the basket fan cam ? :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

#410 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

as tagged

OMG ! i missed this post oooppsss....

have u watched changmin & the basket fan cam ? :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

i did i did.. he's such a cute dork.. like seriously wth was that. and him trying to get all frustratedly adorbs cause he had to do something cute for fans to see. ahh i wish there were more

just heard from lav u went to the boys concert!! tell me tell me did u had fun? how's our hottie changmin.. is he better in real life.. i want to knoooow !!

#411 Mia~888

Mia~888

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,704 posts
  • Location❤ U-Know Yunho Land ❤

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:32 AM

130525 TIME FUKUOKA DOME TOUR - FATED (Cr Moblic)

#412 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

Changmin in Pink

(only from 2011-2013)

tumblr_mc9nwrhW9N1ro8ncjo2_500.jpg

changmin-in-hot-pink1.jpg

tumblr_m7wxi0rBJE1rpy9hho1_500.jpg

Changmin-Lee-Yeon-Hee-tvxq-homin-jung-yu

tumblr_m8ney6E5Zk1rrcqrlo1_1280.jpg

changmin1.jpg

20130129_1359435933_72328000_1.jpg

tumblr_me5qo0wQfV1qd80wyo1_1280.jpg

cr: all pix to owner or as tagged

_______

guys feel free to do the next color or make up your own theme for changmin if you feel bored like me lol..

2011-2013 pix preferably :happy:

#413 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Changmin in Blue

(2011-2013)

554744357.jpg

20cab74c96a631db32a04e65a7565a45.jpg

tumblr_mb8whdQ8XN1qzjcz3o1_500.jpg

changmin.jpg

Changmin-tvxq-homin-jung-yunho-shim-chan

73563-tvxq-u-know-yunho-max-changmin-at-

20120503_changmin_superjunio.jpg

LiveTOUR2013_54.jpg

cr all pix to owner or as tagged

Changmin in Yellow

575348_526084290789391_497122389_n.jpg

changmin65.png?w=620

48996_original.jpg

changmin.jpg

1354014961266.jpg

cr; to owner or as tagged

#414 autumn

autumn

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationWith TVXQ!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

he's such a silly person.. thanks for sharing

My pleasure. :)

So it is Vic. I have no problem with her but I wish TVXQ can do project with someone other than from SME.

But at least Changmin is meeting new people through his variety show.

And yes, he can be so silly. :lol:

#415 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

My pleasure. :)

So it is Vic. I have no problem with her but I wish TVXQ can do project with someone other than from SME.

But at least Changmin is meeting new people through his variety show.

And yes, he can be so silly. :lol:

yep it's her.. i know it would be nice with other artists instead of sme. but u know sme might want to kill 2 birds with one stone.

who knows..yeah im waiting for next epi to come out..have u caught up yet

#416 autumn

autumn

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationWith TVXQ!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

yep it's her.. i know it would be nice with other artists instead of sme. but u know sme might want to kill 2 birds with one stone.

who knows..yeah im waiting for next epi to come out..have u caught up yet

I guess that's pretty standard for all companies. 

And Vic has her own charms.

I've watched every episode at least twice. With sub and without sub. :rolleyes:

I just saw this calligraphy by Jo Dalhwan. He's very talented.

VfH32Nh.jpg

KBS2wooye

compare this with the one made by Hodong, Sugeun & Changmin. :lol:

#417 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

^ wow he does have great calligraphy

I guess that's pretty standard for all companies. 

And Vic has her own charms.

I've watched every episode at least twice. With sub and without sub. :rolleyes:

I just saw this calligraphy by Jo Dalhwan. He's very talented.

http://i.imgur.com/VfH32Nh.jpg...

KBS2wooye

compare this with the one made by Hodong, Sugeun & Changmin. :lol:

wow great calligraphy. is this related to the kidz on the block show? wow i cant do tht i hve to wait for subs.. unless absolutely none then ill watch w/o cause of min

#418 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

Little mannequins wearing Yunho's and Changmin's red Tohoshinki TIME tour wind breakers

BLO3OoOCIAEh962.jpg

BLO4EWRCAAAJkce.jpg

cr. hrmkfan

via redotwin

tumblr_mngee70kju1ro8ncjo1_500.gif

cr: as tagged

#419 autumn

autumn

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationWith TVXQ!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

^ wow he does have great calligraphy

wow great calligraphy. is this related to the kidz on the block show? wow i cant do tht i hve to wait for subs.. unless absolutely none then ill watch w/o cause of min

Yes, it's the short form of the Korean title. I think they're using the short form more now because the title is very long. 

Actual title  우리동네 예능과육의 력자

becomes  우리동네 예

I think this show has more action than talk so it's quite ok to watch it without sub. But to be honest, I just can't wait to watch it.  :lol: 

#420 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,328 posts
  • LocationChangmin's lap

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

Yes, it's the short form of the Korean title. I think they're using the short form more now because the title is very long. 

Actual title  우리동네 예능과육의 력자

becomes  우리동네 예

I think this show has more action than talk so it's quite ok to watch it without sub. But to be honest, I just can't wait to watch it.  :lol:

oh okie thanks for letting me know ill put that info in the thread.. since we have a thread about the show on here..

yes it's mostly action but there are some talk scene and i wanna know what they say!.. esp when i know subs are coming out i can wait..

[Trans/Fanaccount] 130526 Fukuoka Fanaccounts Day 2

Posted on
May 27, 2013

by tvfxqfever

Changmin: Please guide us well (pronounced “minasan and “minashan”)

Yunho: Changmin! You just said it as “minashan” right!?

Changmin: If we’re going to count it like that then Yunho is worse than me!

Yunho: I will sometimes say it as “yorochiku” too… (pronounced “yoroshiku” as “yorochiku”)

Changmin: We are foreigners so this can’t be helped! Please don’t expect us to speak completely accurate Japanese!

=

Yunho: Can I drink water?

Audience: Yes

Changmin: You’d still drink even if the audience said no right?

Yunho: Of course

Changmin: Then you didn’t have to ask.

=

Yunho: Teacher Changmin! What is the meaning of TIME?

Changmin: TIME is time (literally)

Yunho: Changmin! It’s not “chikan” (pervert) but “jikan”(time)! It’d be very dangerous if you pronounce it wrongly!

Changmin: What is the meaning of pervert?

Yunho: Pervert? (laughs) A pervert is like- my chest is going Chami, Chami! – something like that….

Changmin: Isn’t that Bibarui?

Yunho: And also doing this from behind! (quickly touches Changmin)

Changmin: AH! Isn’t that against the law!

Yunho: So if it’s possible, we hope that everyone can treasure time…. (pronounces time as pervert)

Changmin: Take note of your “time” pronunciation!

Yunho: Actually, my Japanese is usually very good

Changmin: Yunho’s Japanese is actually very good, he’d even win an argument with a Japanese

Audience: Ahh

Yunho: Hey hey, how is that possible hahahahaah (embarrassed laughter)

Changmin: I was bluffing all of you

=

Yunho: What is trending lately?

Audience: Rola! OK! Make the OK gesture!

Yunho: Huh? Rola? I heard someone say Rola…. Wasn’t that from a long time ago?

Changmin: What what?

Yunho: Rola-san (and imitated the OK gesture)

Changmin: What else is trending this year?

Audience: 壇蜜! (Tan Mi)

Yunho: What?

Changmin: Tanmi?

Yunho: Tanmi? Who is that? Is she an actress? I don’t know! I really don’t know!

Changmin: Let me check it up online

Audience: Ah! No!!!! (makes ‘X’ gestures)

Changmin: I can’t even check? (laughs)

Yunho: If after you check and we can’t do it then forget it….. Seems like it’s the one that Changmin likes! That one!

Changmin: AH~ (expression of enlightenment)

=

Changmin: I had five servings of hitsumabushi (eel rice) during the three days I was in Nagoya! It’s almost two days worth of portions! If I eat some more I might start disliking eel rice! And in the end, when I arrived backstage, I saw some seemingly high-class bentos on the table, and I thought, “it couldn’t be!” In the end when I opened it, it was actually Fukuoka’s eel rice! The person in charge of the meals told me that, “Even though Nagoya’s eel rice is very good, but Fukuoka’s eel rice is also extremely delicious! You have to try it!” If you want to compare these kinds of things, just do it amongst yourselves, it has nothing to do with me! In addition, after arriving in Fukuoka, there would be an eel waiting for me at all three meals!

Changmin: Even though I said that I don’t want to eat eel rice anymore, because I’ve eaten a year’s worth of portions recently in Nagayo and Fukuoka, I want to say that I still love eel

Yunho: Mhm, Changmin loves eel

Changmin: I heard that eels are good for males!

Audience: (screaming)

Changmin: I’m only speaking the truth!

Audience: (screaming)

Yunho: What is everybody thinking about? You are all so perverted (laughs)

Changmin: Let’s use the power of eel to sing the next song!

=

Changmin: I prepared a quote which is slightly different from time. When the live ends, we have to say goodbye to everyone, so the famous quote for today is George Eliot’s “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” Isn’t this beautiful? Let’s learn about the depths of love today. The live is ending soon, and we’ll also have to part soon.

Audience: Don’t want

Changmin: Don’t want? It’s no use even if you say you don’t want! So noisy! Enough!

Yunho: Will Changmin please introduce the next song, OCEAN

Changmin: It is very suitable for the summer, especially for the very hot Okinawa, Hawaii, and for beach parties…..

Yunho: You’re saying too much!

==

Yunho: What do we have to say next?

Changmin: … I’ve also forgotten… I can’t remember…

Yunho: There’s actually a set sequence for the MC parts, but we always talk about all sorts of things that we forget what to say next

==

Before singing In Our Time, the stage lights dimmed and I saw Yunho wildly take the straw out from his bottle with his teeth and throw it away, before gulping the water down….

The prelude to Summer Dream was very long, I saw Yunho make a cross on his chest, and I looked towards Changmin and saw him putting the empty yellow basket on his head, and I thought he was going to take it off. In the end, he put another blue basket on his head………

==

Changmin gestured to the standing area for a long time, making out “I’m going to throw it over like this~ And it will curve like this~ So catch it well!” But when he threw the Frisbee, it went in the exact opposite direction and flew to the arena instead. Changmin burst out laughing,

When passing by the wheelchair area, Changmin’s moving platform didn’t stop so Changmin passed the signed ball to a young Korean manager to pass it to the fan in the wheelchair.

After that when Yunho’s moving platform stopped near the wheechair area, Yunho bowed towards the audience in wheelchairs, and gestured gently towards them and sang “I miss you~” to them and blew them a flying kiss with his left hand at the end.

=

During the encore MC part, Yunho did a single-handstand and made a V shape with his legs, the dancers taught Yunho how to do it. Yunho said that every time he was backstage watching the dancers do it during the dancers introduction part, he’d always wanted to try.

Yunho: Everyone is so fashionable today! (using the Hakata dialect)

Changmin: Ah! That phrase! I wanted to leave it for the closing!

Yunho: I’m sorry, Changmin. Perhaps I’ve eaten too much hitsumabushi, and now don’t know how to distinguish the situations…

Changmin: It’s all because of you, teacher! Now everything I want to say is messed up!

=

Yunho: …Sometimes I will think of home, sometimes I will suddenly feel like eating ramen, sometimes I will feel like returning to Gwangju, think of going to Tokyo…. Ah, I’ve said all the places that I want to go to. Now when I think back about all the steps that we’ve taken, every stage flashes past scene by scene, like a marquee…… Huh? What reaction is that! Yesterday I said, “It flashes past like a marquee”. I want to make some variations every day, because I’m a genius! And very interesting! *proud* (and imitated Yukawa Manabu again)

All above with credits to

45.jpg?w=640

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr: here.

=

Credits:

Translated by kikiikyu@TVfXQfever, @kikiikyu (Twitter)

Shared by TVfXQfever

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TVXQ, Dbsk, Changmin, Tohoshinki, 심창민, 東方神起, shim changmin

Up, Up and Away!