• Please log in to reply
9480 replies to this topic

#2141 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:06 PM (Edited by Ayaewyn, 14 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.)

140105 Incheon Airport by dailyixing 

2314DB4E52D529B02D6123

230E344F52D5244A196D75

#2142 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

[Scan] EXO for Bromide Magazine - February 2014 Issue

Bd8CnDYIQAAgJzt.jpg:large

#2143 chistarr

chistarr

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Yeah totally! I'm already imagining it it my head :lol: ...oh so you're in Europe or America? I'm sure the boys will visit there in your place in the future and you'll get to see our Yixing perform live and in person not just in your laptop screen ^-^ 

Hoping for it too, any performance as long as Yixing gets to showcase his many talents more.  :smile:

Omg LOL thanks, I'll be sure to remember that on the next concert   :har: hahah

I was hoping you'd get me, we're XingMis after all  :lol:

...and yes we can!   :smile:

I am in Canada and yes, it would be great if they could come here to perform since Kris is also a citizen of this country..

And I would literally be floating on air if I were to see the image of Yixing performing as y'all just drew up in real life. *sigh

#2144 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

I am in Canada and yes, it would be great if they could come here to perform since Kris is also a citizen of this country..

And I would literally be floating on air if I were to see the image of Yixing performing as y'all just drew up in real life. *sigh

Oh Canada! I was about to say Kris is from there  :lol:

With EXO's popularity and Kris himself, who knows, Canada might be one of the countries they stop by for a concert or even just kpop festivals so I'm hoping for you to see the boys especially Yixing perform there in the future  :smile:

#2145 chistarr

chistarr

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

^ exactly!

#2146 fallingstarz

fallingstarz

Bambi Changdola

• PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationDBSK's pockets

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Woah finally a place where I see active spazzing about Lay in English!

First of all, *bows* hello! Lay is my ultimate bias after I took the time to watch Exo. At first, it was Kris who caught my eyes. However, Lay's dancing ability, singing & instrumental talents, and his humble personality are what making me stay with him. He is probably the most humble guy along with Luhan in the group. It's not just simply they are being modest, but they are humble in every way. I also like how he is so real and natural. He is also himself and is funny because of that. Other members are starting to grow on me but Lay will probably stay as my bias. He deserves more recognition and promotion from SM man...He is so underrated by exotics sometimes. I feel like they don't really acknowledge his look and talent as much as other members. Lay is truly handsome to me. I think most -- if not all-- Exo members didn't go through p.s. I've seen their predebut pictures and they really look naturally well before and now. That topic aside, I conclude Lay as a handsome guy. If you put him in the group, he may seem a bit sleepy/tired (lei lol) and overshadowed by their exuding energy. But I think he shines alone. I am a Layhan fan. I like both guys and I'm really glad to know that this thread ships that pairing. I think HunHan, XiuHan, and Kray are all more popular and stuff, but I always tend to go for the underrated pairing. I love love love Layhan. I can see them as one of those pairings that isn't explicit about their interactions and relationship but at the end of the day, they are always each other's bff. They don't really put themselves in the limelight. Layhan is not really shipped by European, American, and Korean fans but they are pretty popular in Asia especially Thailand and China. I think Layhan complement each other well and I think that the way they interact are very natural and real. I think that Lay really looks up to Luhan as an older brother/loyal friend. He always compliments Luhan's appearance and personality. The fact that they are roommates in China add to their understanding with each other. Luhan also said that Lay is his best friend on Lay's birthday. I know Sehun is his closest friend in Exo-K, but in Exo-M, it might be Lay. Since Luhan is from Exo-M, he spends more time promoting with them, so I really like Layhan much more. I also think Xiuhan is really close, but my ultimate bias is still Layhan. I think for chinese members, they don't really care much about sunbae/hoobae or hyung/dongsaeng relationships so with Lay & LuHan, they are like buddies. You can tell because everyone sees Luhan younger than he really is. I like their platonic bromance relationship as opposed to some people who like to ship idols in a romantic way lol. 

p.s

Sehun didn't pick Lay as the best dancer in Exo lol He picked himself between Kai & Lay. If you watch the complete video, he jokingly said he picked himself. He's such a troll. 

hello hello!

tumblr_mki5fyQ5Dd1rw0kk5o1_500.gif

i really like layhan as well ^^ i think because they are both chinese, and chinese don't really establish that hyung/dongsaeng relationship, layhan becomes the most natural pair. they behave as any good friends would do. im actually happy this pairing is not as popular as the main ships :smile: (i can quietly spazz about their brotherhood haha)

i got into lay after hearing him sing a cover of endless love, he's totally awesome :ahmagah:

#2147 chistarr

chistarr

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

i got into lay after hearing him sing a cover of endless love, he's totally awesome :ahmagah:

Hold on, Yixing did a cover of endless love?? where? when??

#2148 makebelieveup

makebelieveup

Protective/loving/romantic mother of Huang Zitao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:39 PM (Edited by makebelieveup, 14 January 2014 - 10:41 PM.)

@Ayaewyn, hi there, chingu! Thanks for the heartwarming welcome. I see that you have actively posted/shared Lay's pictures with us here, so kudos to you for that! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Yep, I can tell that this forum is still quiet (compared to soompi/allkpop), but it is a nice place to spazz. I like quiet and smaller forums because I find the community can be tighter. 

Yeah, I can see Lay as one of those members who is more on the quiet side. I think Exo as a whole is sort of a shy/quiet group among SME's and other company's. You can say it's because they're still rookies but I remember when Suju & SNSD debuted, they are already very tight and lively. I think it's because the members are still getting to know one another. Eventhough they went through training together, the period isn't that long compared to groups like SNSD (where they went through 3-7 years of training together). Lol former SONE alert hehe I used to be a SNSD Jessica fan and she still remained my bias among the 9; I just lost interest in the group. Anyway, back to Lay/Exo. I feel like among the members, only a few have a sense of variety show such as Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The other members such as Suho and Kris are the ones who only speak for the group. The rest simply laugh along. However, I think that is also one of the reasons why I like this group. They just make you slowly uncover them. 

The fanservice thing. I admit that I used to dislike it. I have to say I don't like the fanservice part in pairings. I rather use my own sense to feel their rawness. That's probably why I like Layhan because their friendship seems raw. They knew each other the longest and I ship them as brotp. As for fanservice as an individual, I think Lay has done a small amount of it. When he bows or make a heart, I can feel that they come from his appreciation and gratitude and not just for the camera; Lay loves his fans. I didn't puke at his fanservice because they weren't cringe-worthy. 

Lay's predebut picture is upber adorable. He looked so cute and his dimple! He only has one deep dimple haha Not to mention, he looked the same! Almost exact same as now. So natural. It's so funny to know that he has been a star growing up. He was always on television. May I ask when did he learn dancing? I saw a post somewhere that says Lay didn't learn dancing until he entered SME. However, one of his old predebuted video has him dancing on stage. He had on a purple sweater. 

Yeah, Sehun was only joking I believe. But the other members said he did improve his dancing during Growl era. I actually thought Luhan was the 3rd best dancer but recently, Sehun had a dance break with Lay and he was pretty good. I think Lay is the best dancer and Kai is the second best. Sehun and Luhan are equally good to me so far. Xiumin is also a very good dancer. As much as I think Lay is an awesome dancer, I wish to see SM give him a chance to sing in Korean. His voice sounds so melodic in Chinese but he hasn't been given a chance to sing much in Korean. By the way, is it just me or his and Luhan's singing voice sound pretty similar in Chinese? The only difference is that Luhan can sing higher note and has a softer tone wheras Lay's singing voice is more chinese distinctive (if that makes sense). 

P.S

that gif of Lay *dies* How adorable. His complexion is so fair! 

@fallingstarz 

Hello hello! *inserts Shinee song

Yes! Another Layhan shipper! Anyeong, chingu! That gif just killed me. Surprisingly, I'm starting to also appreciate the fact that they aren't that popular because we can sit and spazz about them as a small group. I just simply like to spot their moments as opposed to seeing them all over the screen. 

#2149 zcgb

zcgb

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

Yes I am  :smile:  

I think the members heights varies from their everyday to onstage because some members especially the short ones wear insoles.

Well Kris and Chanyeol are definitely tall, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Luhan and Yixing too. Suho, D.O., Jongdae and Minseok on the other hand, during rehearsals Suho and D.O were taller than Jongdae and Minseok but on the actual show, they were almost the same height only slight difference and Jongdae even looked taller than D.O.  :lol:

I think that D.O looks small compared to the others cause of his proportion/built, for example he looks small cause of his shoulders? Jongdae even look taller than him. But like I said it might depend on the insoles they are wearing and the one I noticed is D.O.'s shoulder I don't know how to explain it   :lol:

You're right.. those insoles the short members often wear, do obscure their real heights  :lol: 

Although, it really doesn't make that much of a difference between them and the more taller members. :hurr:

#2150 NiXing

NiXing

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:45 PM (Edited by NiXing, 14 January 2014 - 11:00 PM.)

This is apparently EXO's new CF

Bd_bGX4CUAIlMrZ.jpg

"EXO's new chocolate CF LMAO. Yixing runs in, EXO take a bite, and say "tastes crispy like EXO~"

cr: https://twitter.com/...9918080/photo/1

EDIT:

https://www.youtube....h?v=JeQgcXay51Q

#2151 fallingstarz

fallingstarz

Bambi Changdola

• PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationDBSK's pockets

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

Hold on, Yixing did a cover of endless love?? where? when??

this is the one im talking about tho i think u might have seen it before?

@fallingstarz 

Hello hello! *inserts Shinee song

Yes! Another Layhan shipper! Anyeong, chingu! That gif just killed me. Surprisingly, I'm starting to also appreciate the fact that they aren't that popular because we can sit and spazz about them

as a small group. I just simply like to spot their moments as opposed to seeing them all over the screen.

thats exactly what i was thinking too :ahmagah: just a few sweet subtle moments are good enough

tumblr_m2s6q0Y1n11rq90dqo2_250.gif

#2152 fallingstarz

fallingstarz

Bambi Changdola

• PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationDBSK's pockets

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

You're right.. those insoles the short members often wear, do obscure their real heights  :lol:

Although, it really doesn't make that much of a difference between them and the more taller members. :hurr:

imo Lay is only 172 cm at most :happy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd_bGX4CUAIl...

"EXO's new chocolate CF LMAO. Yixing runs in, EXO take a bite, and say "tastes crispy like EXO~"

EDIT:

LOL that must be some really energy boosting chocolate.. breaking guitars and stuff..

#2153 NiXing

NiXing

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:08 PM (Edited by NiXing, 14 January 2014 - 11:10 PM.)

Yixing screen caps from the CF

Bd_hZIUCQAAH4G-.jpg

Bd_h_kcCQAEH_mu.jpg

#2154 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:10 PM (Edited by Ayaewyn, 14 January 2014 - 11:25 PM.)

@Ayaewyn, hi there, chingu! Thanks for the heartwarming welcome. I see that you have actively posted/shared Lay's pictures with us here, so kudos to you for that! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Yep, I can tell that this forum is still quiet (compared to soompi/allkpop), but it is a nice place to spazz. I like quiet and smaller forums because I find the community can be tighter. 

Exactly! The thread doesn't move fast so everyone knows everyone and has the chance to catch up to the updates.

And you're welcome, I like updating the thread and sharing everything Yixing to fellow XingMis  :smile:

Yeah, I can see Lay as one of those members who is more on the quiet side. I think Exo as a whole is sort of a shy/quiet group among SME's and other company's. You can say it's because they're still rookies but I remember when Suju & SNSD debuted, they are already very tight and lively. I think it's because the members are still getting to know one another. Eventhough they went through training together, the period isn't that long compared to groups like SNSD (where they went through 3-7 years of training together). Lol former SONE alert hehe I used to be a SNSD Jessica fan and she still remained my bias among the 9; I just lost interest in the group. Anyway, back to Lay/Exo. I feel like among the members, only a few have a sense of variety show such as Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The other members such as Suho and Kris are the ones who only speak for the group. The rest simply laugh along. However, I think that is also one of the reasons why I like this group. They just make you slowly uncover them. 

Yeah, and I do agree on SuJu and SNSD being extremely close since they pretty much entered the company when they're still in elementary school and trained years until they debuted. While on EXO many members only trained for like a year or even just months and were lucky enough to debut soon. It's obvious how Suho is closest to many sunbaes since he's trained the longest out of all the members. 

And lol hi there former gorJess Sone! I'm a hardcore Sone, still is and I think its very obvious who my bias is  :lol:

The fanservice thing. I admit that I used to dislike it. I have to say I don't like the fanservice part in pairings. I rather use my own sense to feel their rawness. That's probably why I like Layhan because their friendship seems raw. They knew each other the longest and I ship them as brotp. As for fanservice as an individual, I think Lay has done a small amount of it. When he bows or make a heart, I can feel that they come from his appreciation and gratitude and not just for the camera; Lay loves his fans. I didn't puke at his fanservice because they weren't cringe-worthy. 

Lay's predebut picture is upber adorable. He looked so cute and his dimple! He only has one deep dimple haha Not to mention, he looked the same! Almost exact same as now. So natural. It's so funny to know that he has been a star growing up. He was always on television. May I ask when did he learn dancing? I saw a post somewhere that says Lay didn't learn dancing until he entered SME. However, one of his old predebuted video has him dancing on stage. He had on a purple sweater. 

I agree LayHan is just natural, they don't make moments, it just happens  :lol:

There are many kinda of fanservice, whether it be ships or individual. When it comes to Xing you can feel the sincerity of it and he is so grateful to his fans to the point where he needs to be drag by his members or staff cause he can't stop bowing and waving to everyone making sure he's seen his fans in all area. 

I think Xing already had passion for dancing even before, he just needed good teachers/choreographers to learn techniques and improve it whom are in SM so maybe that's why the post you saw said something like that. I doubt SM will just accept anyone after audition if that someone doesn't have talent and potential in them. 

Yeah, Sehun was only joking I believe. But the other members said he did improve his dancing during Growl era. I actually thought Luhan was the 3rd best dancer but recently, Sehun had a dance break with Lay and he was pretty good. I think Lay is the best dancer and Kai is the second best. Sehun and Luhan are equally good to me so far. Xiumin is also a very good dancer. As much as I think Lay is an awesome dancer, I wish to see SM give him a chance to sing in Korean. His voice sounds so melodic in Chinese but he hasn't been given a chance to sing much in Korean. By the way, is it just me or his and Luhan's singing voice sound pretty similar in Chinese? The only difference is that Luhan can sing higher note and has a softer tone wheras Lay's singing voice is more chinese distinctive (if that makes sense). 

P.S

that gif of Lay *dies* How adorable. His complexion is so fair! 

For me both Yixing and Kai are good and its also nice that they have different ways/techniques of dancing. But yes I do prefer Yixing more than Kai. I haven't been following Sehun or K so I won't know if he has improved or not and I've only seen the pre-debut teasers which aren't enough to judge his skills but from Christmas Wonderland dance special with Yixing he was good, though during group performances he doesn't really stand out to me. Its nice to hear you find him and Minseok good at it since they don't really have specific roles in the group aside from being the maknae and the oldest, just my opinion though. 

I think its different for everyone cause I can distinctly recognize and differentiate LayHan's voices from each other, but I see your point  :lol:

I know! that's why I really like that gif set with it, him and his sleeveless and arms~ lol  

And btw, you can just call me Aya ^-^ 

Yeah that was what I was saying  :lol:

#2155 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:19 PM (Edited by Ayaewyn, 14 January 2014 - 11:20 PM.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd_bGX4CUAIl...

EDIT:

Uhm is it supposed to be an energy bar? ...

lol I find this cf funny, I don't know why  :lol:

and btw you can post video links like this so everyone can play/see it ^-^ 

#2156 makebelieveup

makebelieveup

Protective/loving/romantic mother of Huang Zitao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

@Aya 

I like your name! Is that your real name? It reminds me of Aya from One Liter of Tears. That's my favorite Japanese drama. Recommend it if you haven't watched it before. 

Have you gotten a chance to meet Lay in real life? I think I saw one of your posts saying that you met Tao and another member before. If you have, first you are so lucky, and second, do you think Lay is 177cm? He stated that he is 176cm without shoes and I believe him since he is the same height as DongHae next to him. But I see that @fallingstarz said that she/he thinks he is 172cm at most. I think we tend to assume celebrities are much shorter than they really are. Whether it is true or not, I tend to believe in my eyes as well. I think Lay's body proportion doesn't seem that short. He seems to be 176cm in real life. 

Yup, Suho seems to be close with the sunbaes more. I can see why he is Exo-K's leader because he had trained for the longest. That's 7 years! Suho seemed like a good hyung to the Exo-K members as well. He seemed rich. Believe it or not, Suho is the second member I was attracted to after Kris. It's so funny how my bias list got screwed up after watching all 12 members. So my list goes 1)Lay 2) Luhan 3) Kris 4) Tao and then the rest lol I think I'm like you who like Exo-M much more than Exo-K. Yet, I have to say I like it when Exo meets up as a whole because Exo-K has members like Baekhyun and Chanyeol who make everything more lively and fun. 

Speaking of bowing, Lay and Luhan seem to bow so much for chinese members. I know bowing is a Korean cultural thing and it's funny to see that Layhan bow even more than some Korean members. They are so respectful. Not to mention Luhan's head nodding habit lol I keep cracking up whenever he does it. He definitely seems like a deer in the headlight guy. I used to think he was faking it but who knows, his face is so naturally innocent he can't help it. Same can be said with Lay. 

I think the reason why Lay's dancing in the group doesn't stand out as much is because of the camera focus. Kai is the "face" of the group, and therefore, he always has to look at the camera and does all the swag gestures and expression. I think Kai gains points for that. Lay lacks facial expression but has the real moves. So I'll conclude that Kai has the expression whereas Lay has the freestyle. 

I can definitely distinguish Layhan's voices individually but I think they sound similar. I love their singing. 

@fallingstarz oh yeah, me too! I love that cover of Lay. I fell in love with his singing after that. Such a short song but good enough to make my heart fluster. 

#2157 NiXing

NiXing

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationLost in space

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

Uhm is it supposed to be an energy bar? ...

lol I find this cf funny, I don't know why  :lol:

and btw you can post video links like this so everyone can play/see it ^-^ 

A chocolate bar I think? is that even different from an energy bar?, haha

I don't even know how to describe how I feel about this, at least Yixing looked good in it. Although a solo part would have been nice too, but I guess this is enough for now.

I have no idea how to post that YT vid so I just used the link.  :lol:

#2158 Ayaewyn

Ayaewyn

#taeyeontopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Location#AlwaysHere ♐

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:53 PM (Edited by Ayaewyn, 15 January 2014 - 12:15 AM.)

@Aya 

I like your name! Is that your real name? It reminds me of Aya from One Liter of Tears. That's my favorite Japanese drama. Recommend it if you haven't watched it before. 

Have you gotten a chance to meet Lay in real life? I think I saw one of your posts saying that you met Tao and another member before. If you have, first you are so lucky, and second, do you think Lay is 177cm? He stated that he is 176cm without shoes and I believe him since he is the same height as DongHae next to him. But I see that @fallingstarz said that she/he thinks he is 172cm at most. I think we tend to assume celebrities are much shorter than they really are. Whether it is true or not, I tend to believe in my eyes as well. I think Lay's body proportion doesn't seem that short. He seems to be 176cm in real life. 

Yup, Suho seems to be close with the sunbaes more. I can see why he is Exo-K's leader because he had trained for the longest. That's 7 years! Suho seemed like a good hyung to the Exo-K members as well. He seemed rich. Believe it or not, Suho is the second member I was attracted to after Kris. It's so funny how my bias list got screwed up after watching all 12 members. So my list goes 1)Lay 2) Luhan 3) Kris 4) Tao and then the rest lol I think I'm like you who like Exo-M much more than Exo-K. Yet, I have to say I like it when Exo meets up as a whole because Exo-K has members like Baekhyun and Chanyeol who make everything more lively and fun. 

Speaking of bowing, Lay and Luhan seem to bow so much for chinese members. I know bowing is a Korean cultural thing and it's funny to see that Layhan bow even more than some Korean members. They are so respectful. Not to mention Luhan's head nodding habit lol I keep cracking up whenever he does it. He definitely seems like a deer in the headlight guy. I used to think he was faking it but who knows, his face is so naturally innocent he can't help it. Same can be said with Lay. 

I think the reason why Lay's dancing in the group doesn't stand out as much is because of the camera focus. Kai is the "face" of the group, and therefore, he always has to look at the camera and does all the swag gestures and expression. I think Kai gains points for that. Lay lacks facial expression but has the real moves. So I'll conclude that Kai has the expression whereas Lay has the freestyle. 

I can definitely distinguish Layhan's voices individually but I think they sound similar. I love their singing. 

Thank you! and yes Ayaewyn is my real name but everyone calls me Aya ^-^ 

And thank you again, I've seen that Jdrama, I'm Japanese and Aya is a pretty common name for Japanese girls hahah 

Yes I have and up close too, I've written a fanaccount about it few pages back, in case you're interested in some photos or some reading its just a short fanaccount, here ---> http://onehallyu.com...hread-♕/page-61 just scroll down and you'll see it ^-^ 

Like what I said to dsmp, the members heights varies from their everyday life to onstage since some of them wear insoles. Some members look taller than some in different events, performances or photoshoots. I can't say specific measurement for Yixing but he is about same as Luhan and his height is ideal for an Asian guy not too tall but not short either. And I agree his body proportions are good unlike D.O, not that there's something wrong about D.O just his proportions and shoulders make him shorter than he is in photos than in person.

Yep he did 7 years is a long time, and I find him one of the most handsome member in person without make-up. Lol at your bias list. I actually have not experienced that. Yixing was my bias from the start (Phoenix, Two Moons, Beautiful and Teaser #22) and I did find Luhan cute too. So after knowing them post debut, I liked them more, mainly Yixing though lol and even better is that they're in the same unit and ofc bestfriends!... also I like Jongdae too! 

Oh I didn't mean Lay, I meant Sehun is the one who doesn't stand out for me when it comes to group dancing. Not that there something wrong he just doesn't for me. Yixing and Kai stands out for me. Actually I'm so biased that all I see and focus is Yixing. But I have different opinion than yours, I think sometimes Kai over does his expressions, Yixing has expressions too he just know how to control and not overdo it. He might be jpg or blank during interviews and during normal times but its different when he's onstage dancing his heart out. His moves are by the choreography perfectly with only slight freestyle while Kai does a lot of freestyle. Nothing wrong with it since he is the face of the group maybe he can improvise, though I don't see that to other groups dancers as faces of the group. There was even a point in Mama era where his lip-biting/lip-touching was too much for some fans but its okay I guess, its his style. Those are just my opinions though I am not an expert at dancing lol  :lol:

I love LayHan's singing as well  :)

A chocolate bar I think? is that even different from an energy bar?, haha

I don't even know how to describe how I feel about this, at least Yixing looked good in it. Although a solo part would have been nice too, but I guess this is enough for now.

I have no idea how to post that YT vid so I just used the link.  :lol:

There's a difference between a regular chocolate bar and energy bar  :lol: but yeah it looks like an ordinary chocolate lol idk

I feel the same, them breaking things and then wearing suits endorsing chocolate but I guess its the concept for it  :lol: yeah he looked good and small part is enough for now though a solo dancing would've definitely been better for us XingMis, at least he had some shots considering there's 12 of them. 

It's okay, you were still able to share it with us ^-^ 

#2159 chistarr

chistarr

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

this is the one im talking about tho i think u might have seen it before?

Ahh, this one. I thought you meant the english song…yes, I have seen this and you are right, his voice is unique. I think he would be a good acoustic singer, just him and his guitar, yeah

#2160 chistarr

chistarr

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

@Aya 

@fallingstarz oh yeah, me too! I love that cover of Lay. I fell in love with his singing after that. Such a short song but good enough to make my heart fluster. 

I also think Yixing is about 176/177 cm. Based on a comparison I made between his height and a fan who bumped into him (and described the height diff btwn them) I think he is being honest about his height

In terms of dancing skills, I also like Yixing's dancing more than Kai's. I like the street/popping/locking more than contemporary but goshdarnit, Kai is awesome at contemporary and jazz (because of his intense ballet training I gather). Gotta give credit to Yixing though for becoming the dancer he is when he came from a non-dancing background. He really worked hard at it. I admire that… Baekhyun is sort of following in his footsteps in that aspect because he also came from a non-dancing background but has worked his way up to being like 3rd/4th in line in Exo-K. Another reason I think Yixing does not take centre stage is because he is not supposed to. When they are in the large group, Kai is billed as the main dancer so he has to shine, or SM makes him shine. However, when it comes to Exo-M, Yixing dominates because he is the main dancer there and the camera has come to love him…or maybe he has learned to sexualize his dancing (if that makes sense) kind of like how Kai does it.

I do like Yixing and Luhan singing together, it sounds sweet… a much overused word but it really applies to them because they have light, high voices.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EXO, EXO-M, Lay, Yixing, SMTown, Zhang Yixing

Up, Up and Away!