#21 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:10 PM

oooh, nice! A Lee Seung Gi thread =D .

I'll be following attentively, especially now that he's gearing for a music comeback =)

You're welcome dear :) let's spazz together.

(a CN Blue fan? My bestfriend is a huge fan, Yong Hwa biased, and made me one too, can't help liking the cutie pie Min Hyuk)

#22 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

I'm so excited for his comeback as a singer. Can't believe it's been over two years!!! "Return" still hold the crown for 6 consecutive years n°1 song right??

It's really beautiful, the sound is soothing, the lyrics're fitting and the MV's touching.

Hope his "Refined sentimental music" made for women is also great and hit bigger success  :smile:

English Translation of Return:

Spoiler

Read more: http://www.kpoplyric...l#ixzz3PDCiFhR0 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

:blush: 

#23 marsinblue

marsinblue

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

You're welcome dear :) let's spazz together.

(a CN Blue fan? My bestfriend is a huge fan, Yong Hwa biased, and made me one too, can't help liking the cutie pie Min Hyuk)

Impossible not to spazz over Lee Seung Gi =) . I wonder if this time round he'll promote more in music shows?

(Yes, a big CNBLUE fan =) . Gearing up for Yong Hwa's solo debut tomorrow! But I love cutie Min Hyuk as well. =) )

#24 Ahjussi Trash

Ahjussi Trash

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 864 posts
  • Locationdoing my thesis -_-

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

Spoiler

i heard the new album will have some pop elements, same formula with 5th album? 
if he described 'forest' as healing music, i wonder about his desciption about the new album (i read it somewhere but i forgot)

#25 yana101

yana101

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:19 AM

Good job guys on the thread  !!! Ill try to join and add more on the thread later . School is killing me. I hope LF number will be constant and his new album to be amazing

#26 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:18 AM

Impossible not to spazz over Lee Seung Gi =) . I wonder if this time round he'll promote more in music shows?

(Yes, a big CNBLUE fan =) . Gearing up for Yong Hwa's solo debut tomorrow! But I love cutie Min Hyuk as well. =) )

OMG it's Airens main phobia!!! He has to promote it actively, I mean he'll be gone for 2 years!!!

(I listened to his first track, "My star I think. It's LOVE)

#27 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:21 AM (Edited by AirenSG, 19 January 2015 - 05:54 AM.)

Spoiler

i heard the new album will have some pop elements, same formula with 5th album? 
if he described 'forest' as healing music, i wonder about his desciption about the new album (i read it somewhere but i forgot)

This one is "Refined sentimental music" from Koreaboo translation, he's working alongside singer Kim Dong Ryul (I adore his soothing music). He also dedicated it to women in general, but hey! Return was for women too, but men loved it.

For the pop element, I hope a la "Alone in Love" "Like the beginning" and "Will you marry me", those songs are so gold.

Spoiler

#28 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:26 AM (Edited by AirenSG, 19 January 2015 - 05:27 AM.)

Good job guys on the thread  !!! Ill try to join and add more on the thread later . School is killing me. I hope LF number will be constant and his new album to be amazing

You're welcome dear. I'm also preparing for exams, and after a month, I'll be living here xD (I made it on his birthday -following Korean timing)

Speaking of Love Forecast  :rlytearpls:  It hit 1M goers on its sixth day, breaking records for romcoms  :datass: Lee Seung Gi ... like a boss. 

Here's an article:

Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won′s ′Today′s Love′ Hits 1 Million Views

2015.01.19 15:22  Newsen Lee So Dam  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Today′s Love has hit a million views. 

After just six days since its premiere, Today′s Love, starred by Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won, hit a million audience views. 

According to the Korean Film Commission, Today′s Love, which premiered on January 14, hit 1,001,815 views on January 19 at around 1 PM KST. 

The time that it took to hit one million views for Today′s Romance is similar to 200 Pounds Beauty, which recorded a total of 6,610,000 views. Looking at the five-day records for both dramas, 200 Pounds Beauty hit 940,000 views on its fifth day, while Today′s Love recorded 970,000, making it a bit speedier. 

85441002.jpg

Looking at the speed of a million views for movies of similar genres, All About My Wife (total views: 4,590,000) took 7 days, Architecture 101 (total views: 4,110,000) 8 days, Spellbound (total views: 3,000,000) 10 days, Cyrano Agency (total views: 2,680,000) 9 days, Love 911 (total views: 2,470,000) 7 days, My Love, My Bride (total views: 2,140,000) 9 days. The results are making people wonder if Today′s Love will set a new record. 

Premiered on the same day as Today′s Love, Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won′s Chronicles of a Blood Merchant and Ben Stiller′s Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb are keeping the competition alive as Today′s Love fends for first place in the box office. 

Today′s Love is Lee Seung Gi′s first movie and is also starred by Moon Chae Won. Directed by Park Jin Pyo, the movie unfolds the story of two people in an ambiguous relationship. 

Photo Credit: CJ Entertainment

Cr: Mwave.

I hope it breaks to over 5M goers!!!! :stare:  I mean he rode the gyro for over 30 times and he has acrophobia! 

#29 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:37 AM

Love Forecast Lee Seung Gi to transform into movie theater employee… ‘Special fan service’
Posted on Jan 19, 2015by tryp96

rnGC9G.jpg

KYNHQC.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, the star of movie ‘Love Forecast,’ will meet fans as a movie theater employee.

On January 22, Lee Seung Gi will transform into a movie theater employee at CGV Yongsan, and provide a high-grade fan service.

Starting at 7:20pm KST, Lee Seung Gi will issue movie tickets to customers at the ticketing desk, and stamp the tickets with a ‘Have a romantic relationship this year’ seal he made himself [?!] while getting closer to the moviegoers. After the event, Lee Seung Gi will also express his gratitude to the viewers at stage greetings. [There are 2 stage greetings scheduled for that night at CGV Yongsan.]

source: emn, CJEnMMovie
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

That's too unfair  :cry:  lucky fans. Lee Seung Gi's fan services are seriously the best. I want to hug him just once  :blush: 

#30 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

This is what one fan observed, it's pretty occurrate (making me happier):

Spoiler

Cr: Anonymous (you can read her comment here: Tryp96)

#31 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:10 AM (Edited by AirenSG, 19 January 2015 - 06:12 AM.)

By the way, Lee Seung Gi will participate in a concerts by a store: 

Lee Seung Gi to participate in Belport concert
Posted on Jan 5, 2015by tryp96

1420419708-68-org.jpg

Beauty multi-store Belport announced on January 5 that it would hold a special concert featuring some of the most popular singers in Korea, including Lee Seung Gi.

The “More Clear/Bright Concert” will be held at Korea University’s Hwajung Gymnasium on Saturday, February 7.

With a concept of “Journey to the Better,” the concert will consist of stages where both the audience and the singers can fully enjoy themselves. Belport hopes that not only our skin but also our mood will brighten up in the new year.

Starting in mid-January, tickets (for S, R, and VIP seats) will be distributed to customers who make purchases at Belport’s offline stores.

source: topstarnews via nate

The poster:

vpuJqJ.jpg

Belport Concert Ticket Event – Lee Seung Gi
Posted on Jan 18, 2015by tryp96

You can make any purchases, either online or offline, at Belport to receive concert tickets:

VIP seats: 1 ticket for a purchase of 120,000 won
R seats: 1 ticket for a purchase of 100,000 won
S seats: 1 ticket for a purchase of 70,000 won

NOC2ei.jpg

UsXlJb.jpg

credit: belport

#32 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:16 AM

[English] Love Forecast COEX Megabox Theater Greeting~ 1/18/15~ 3 Fancams

January 19, 2015 by elisem1902 Leave a comment

English translation:

Fans screaming “It’s Lee Seung Gi! Lee Seung Gi is handsome! Lee Seung Gi, I totally love you” LOL!

Park Jin Pyo: “Hello, I’m the director of Love Forecast, Park Jin Pyo. Thank you very much for coming when it’s snowing outside and it’s getting close to nighttime. You came with high expectations, right? (Fans answer: YES!) It’ll be even more fun if you tone down your expectations (enthusiasm) just a bit. (Fans laugh~ How can you not help yourself from being excited when Seung Gi is in the room? ^^ ) Leaving everything else aside, the actors have worked passionately and I hope you will praise them and leave good reviews after the movie. Today is the last stage greeting (Fan sighs out of disappointment, LOL) for this week so the actors are very tired. Please give them lots of love and applause. Thank you.

Lee Seung Gi: “Glad to meet you, I’m Lee Seung Gi. I’m about to get tired and worn out but your enthusiasm strengthens me so I’d like to thank you for that. This stage greeting at the COEX is the last one in Seoul for the first week. (Fan shouts out in a pouty voice “It’s regrettable!” and Seung Gi agrees with her) Anyway, I think we will be touring the Kyunggi (province where Seoul is) region again but since it’s the last one, it’s very regrettable. Thanks to everyone, every single day has made me very happy. I’m also happy that we’re able to maintain good ratings. Thank you for coming on a Sunday when it’s snowing outside to be with me. Enjoy the movie and please leave positive reviews afterwards. Be happy, thank you!

Moon Chae Won: “Hello, I’m Moon Chae Won. I’m glad to meet you..”

Lee Seung Gi: “…thanks to everyone. Let’s give a round of applause together. I sincerely want to thank you. I want to commemorate everyone being here..(Fan shouts “Take a picture!” He agrees to it and the fan says cool.

Lee Seung Gi: “..they say that either today or tomorrow, (the movie) will reach a breakthrough. It’s due to you and I really thank you. Thank you for spending your precious time and choosing our movie. If you’re bored, please come and watch it again (chuckles). I hope to earn good ratings and reviews. Thank you.

Moon Chae Won: “I’m Moon Chae Won who played the role of Hyun Woo in the movie…”

Credit: LovelySgDimple

Korean to English translation by Elise, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Please give proper credits and link back to my blog if you plan to use my translations. Thank you! ^^

#33 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:30 AM

‘Today’s Love’ hits million in audience, so does Lee Seung-gi in the big screen

02-21.jpg

A new movie star, Lee Seung-gi, who played the leading role in the movie ‘Today’s Love’, hit his fourth jackpot in the big screen, following his career in dramas, entertainment shows and singing.

Lee Seung-gi’s first start was as a singer. He debuted on June 5th, 2004 at the age of 17 with his first single ‘Because You’re My girl’, which was a popular ballad which created a ‘love for older girls’ syndrome. He then officially transformed into an actor in KBS’s 2006 weekend drama, ‘The Infamous Seven Sisters’. Lee started to be cast as the main male character in his next dramas and was recognized as both an actor and money maker, starting with ‘Brilliant legacy’ in 2009, which had its stop spot in viewer ratings over 40%, followed by ‘My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox’, ‘The King 2 Hearts’, ‘Gu Family Book’.

He moved on to the entertainment industry, starring in a reality show ‘1 Night, 2 Days’, a night talk show ‘Strong Heart’, and ‘Sisters Over Flowers’, a traveling program, showing his warm, sweet character.

bodo_still_07-e1421644532628.jpg

Lee, who has proved to be an all-rounder, has finally made his successful debut in the filmdom, showing good acting talents in the movie ‘Today’s Love’.

In the movie, he played the role of ‘Jun-su’, a guy who gets dumped by a girl every single time before their 100th day anniversary and carried through on this acting, drawing attention on his career ahead.

Lee Seung-gi, who has conquered the peaks of singing, dramas and entertainment shows, is now about to reach the top of another peak, the big screen, proving that he is a true blue chip.

Meanwhile, ‘Today’s Love’ hit the theaters on January 14th, and marked over a million in audience, just in 6 days.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by CJ Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

source: getitk

#34 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:28 AM (Edited by AirenSG, 19 January 2015 - 07:30 AM.)

I hope the pop element will be as touching and similar to those two songs (with the cute MV  :chu:  )

"Alone In Love" & "Because We're Friends" Japanese vers.

Eng lyrics:

Alone In Love (also translated to Time For Love):

Spoiler

Cr: hallyutteopoki

In the Korean vers. there is a rap vers, Lee Seung Gi was the one who rapped  :smile:

"Because We're Friends":

Spoiler

Cr: popgasa

#35 Ahjussi Trash

Ahjussi Trash

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 864 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:34 AM (Edited by monza142, 19 January 2015 - 09:35 AM.)

This one is "Refined sentimental music" from Koreaboo translation, he's working alongside singer Kim Dong Ryul (I adore his soothing music). He also dedicated it to women in general, but hey! Return was for women too, but men loved it.

For the pop element, I hope a la "Alone in Love" "Like the beginning" and "Will you marry me", those songs are so gold.

Spoiler

ok ok im sorry  :cry:

refined sentimental music, huh? i think the music will be a combination of 2nd and 5th album..

hmm. adding a bit of 'forest' vibe in it and voila..  :datass:  :hurr:

#36 Ahjussi Trash

Ahjussi Trash

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 864 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:43 AM (Edited by monza142, 19 January 2015 - 09:48 AM.)

new photos from the new cf  :ahmagah:  :ilove:

ZIORLs.jpg

Spoiler

#37 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

ok ok im sorry  :cry:

refined sentimental music, huh? i think the music will be a combination of 2nd and 5th album..

hmm. adding a bit of 'forest' vibe in it and voila..  :datass:  :hurr:

I wish it's a mixture of 2nd album and forest mini album (the most successful albums he made)

Those pics, my father was facing me and I had to keep a straight face to not embarass my poor sou. It was hard  :blush:

I lub his chubby cheeks, wanna pinch'em so badly now  :lub:

#38 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

Anyone from Vietnam here???

Cr: CGV Cinemas Vietnam

So lucky  :megusta:

#39 Ahjussi Trash

Ahjussi Trash

Senior Idol

• - Braggindor -
  • 864 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

Anyone from Vietnam here???

Cr: CGV Cinemas Vietnam

So lucky  :megusta:

:omg:  :cry:  :megusta:

i hope LF will also show in theaters in my country  :horror:

#40 AirenSG

AirenSG

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

:omg:  :cry:  :megusta:

i hope LF will also show in theaters in my country  :horror:

I hope it'll, for me it's hopeless, unless it make big success in the US, there is no way for it to open in my country :'(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seunggi, 이승기, Triple Crown, Koreas Son

Up, Up and Away!