Photo

❤ G♡FRIEND 여자친구 ❤ [Official Thread] We Are Their ♡Buddies♡ <Name please?> <We are GFriend, Korean...>

GFriend G-Friend Sowon Yerin Eunha Yuju SinB Umji Buddy Source Music

• Please log in to reply
77473 replies to this topic

#76921 aigoo

aigoo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

anticipate a teaser on feb.

#76922 Miss Buddy

Miss Buddy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

hi guys been lurking on this thread for 2 months and I've finally decided to make an account :)

#76923 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:19 AM

hi guys been lurking on this thread for 2 months and I've finally decided to make an account :)

hi miss buddy :lol:

welcome to neverland ...

So I bravely represent sunbaes here :hurr:  and ask you:

1.who your bias(es)?

2.how did you start liking gfriend?

#76924 Miss Buddy

Miss Buddy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

welcome to neverland ...

1.who your bias(es)?

thanks! My bias is yerin (bias wrecker: sinB) and I've been following them since they debuted. They remind me of the old snsd  :rlytearpls:

#76925 azran

azran

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationin my underwater bank

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:32 AM

welcome to neverland ...

1.who your bias(es)?

1. Yuju is my major bias, but Eunha is a pretty close second.

2. One of the other KPOP communities I frequent had a thread about good choreo, and someone posted the dance practice vid for MGT (this was back in that era) - I was so shook by their unison/dancing skills that I basically became a fan immediately, lmfao

#76926 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:33 AM (Edited by simplifica, 12 January 2017 - 05:35 AM.)

thanks! My bias is yerin (bias wrecker: sinB) and I've been following them since they debuted. They remind me of the old snsd  :rlytearpls:

wow, Its great. I just followed them from navillera era :cry:

yerin is jjang :)  I hope she can shine again in her own way like earlier days.

Yeah, me too.... Lets pray they not in rush leaving this "old SNSD" feeling aura/image :rlytearpls:  ...

#76927 Miss Buddy

Miss Buddy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:41 AM

wow, Its great. I just followed them from navillera era :cry:

yerin is jjang :)  I hope she can shine again in her own way like earlier days.

Yeah, me too.... Lets pray they not in rush leaving this "old SNSD" feeling aura/image :rlytearpls:  ...

YAs I can't wait for their comeback...I've been looking through their latest Vlives to try to get a hint for it ... I need more gfriend haha. And yeah I think yerin is slowly returning to her old self.

Who is your bias?

#76928 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:49 AM

2. One of the other KPOP communities I frequent had a thread about good choreo, and someone posted the dance practice vid for MGT (this was back in that era) - I was so shook by their unison/dancing skills that I basically became a fan immediately, lmfao

wow, its nice.... you found GF from dance side, but you end up liking vocal line :ahmagah:

about MGT choreo; well of course I love it too, in fact MGT choreography is one that attracted me to GF too ... Its different from usual k-pop dance : bold, beautiful, but in the same time cute too

BUT

I think iintense choreos like in School trilogy will exhaust them in long period of promotion. I think SouMu understand this and introduced navillera and GWTW choreo: less powerful but just a little more intricate and details oriented..

School trilogy choreos are like two-edged sword: its indeed very awesome and become GFriend trademark but I think dancing with those rhythm for 3-4 years straight will hurt them :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  This is like Kenshin (samurai x) and Lionel Messi case : their technique are too good it consume their bodies

I think next choreo too, wont be as powerful as MGT/ rough :._.:  and I hope buddies will understand this ...

anyone have opinions about this? :chu:

#76929 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:54 AM

YAs I can't wait for their comeback...I've been looking through their latest Vlives to try to get a hint for it ... I need more gfriend haha. And yeah I think yerin is slowly returning to her old self.

Who is your bias?

I hope so :)  yerin's charm and bubbly self is a big part of stan attractor.

my bias is yuju and yerin :lol:  but sinb is in the verge of destroying that list :omg:

#76930 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Locationidol hell

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:55 AM

Literally me

#76931 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Locationidol hell

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Wait what, is this legit?

#76932 azran

azran

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

wow, its nice.... you found GF from dance side, but you end up liking vocal line :ahmagah:

about MGT choreo; well of course I love it too, in fact MGT choreography is one that attracted me to GF too ... Its different from usual k-pop dance : bold, beautiful, but in the same time cute too

BUT

I think iintense choreos like in School trilogy will exhaust them in long period of promotion. I think SouMu understand this and introduced navillera and GWTW choreo: less powerful but just a little more intricate and details oriented..

School trilogy choreos are like two-edged sword: its indeed very awesome and become GFriend trademark but I think dancing with those rhythm for 3-4 years straight will hurt them :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  This is like Kenshin (samurai x) and Lionel Messi case : their technique are too good it consume their bodies

I think next choreo too, wont be as powerful as MGT/ rough :._.:  and I hope buddies will understand this ...

Haha I know, right? At least I'm repping the dance line in my userpic <3

I do agree with you regarding the intensity of the choreo taking its toll on them, but I won't lie - I'd be a bit disappointed if their next comeback has average choreo that any girl group could do. Their powerful dancing is one of the major things they're recognized for (see - their MAMA award, etc), and I reckon it would affect them negatively if they regress instead of getting better and better.

Literally me

Flawless taste!

#76933 Miss Buddy

Miss Buddy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:00 AM (Edited by Miss Buddy, 12 January 2017 - 06:01 AM.)

I hope so :)  yerin's charm and bubbly self is a big part of stan attractor.

my bias is yuju and yerin :lol:  but sinb is in the verge of destroying that list :omg:

sinB that bias wrecker   :omg:  

yeah about the powerful dance thing, doing it continuously they will just end up hurting themselves. but I feel like what attracted most people to gfriend was their choreo cuz it's different to other girl groups. 

#76934 kingzjacko12

kingzjacko12

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:01 AM

I do agree with you regarding the intensity of the choreo taking its toll on them, but I won't lie - I'd be a bit disappointed if their next comeback has average choreo that any girl group could do. Their powerful dancing is one of the major things they're recognized for (see - their MAMA award, etc), and I reckon it would affect them negatively if they regress instead of getting better and better.

Flawless taste!

Let's hope they won't change their choreo

#76935 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:02 AM

Flawless taste!

how about GWTW choreo? :) do you like it?

#76936 azran

azran

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

how about GWTW choreo? :) do you like it?

I do! It's very cute and it suits the song - but it's definitely B-side track level, not title track level.

#76937 tomart

tomart

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

BUT

School trilogy choreos are like two-edged sword: its indeed very awesome and become GFriend trademark but I think dancing with those rhythm for 3-4 years straight will hurt them :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

Yes, I agree with you 100% - MGT is my absolute favorite Gfriend song and choreography, AND it's just a little too intense. The recent video (a couple of pages ago in this thread) of them losing their shoes... :) It's fun and funny, but again, I think like half of the incidents are during MGT, (and we all know Yuju falling in the rain ONLY happened in MGT...) So it's an intense disaster to perform, and I wouldn't blame them if they phased it out. (We still have the videos to watch.) 

#76938 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

sinB that bias wrecker   :omg:  

yeah about the powerful dance thing, doing it continuously they will just end up hurting themselves. but I feel like what attracted most people to gfriend was their choreo cuz it's different to other girl groups. 

sinb :chu:

she is so talented and so beautiful :rlytearpls:  I think the reason SouMu God creates her to have a cold personality is to save the life of thousand buddies :rlytearpls:  Imagine if sinb has a charming self like yerin :rlytearpls:

about choreo...

well, if SouMu decide to keep those intense choreo, at least they must treating our girls like athletes :lol:  giving them cold ice compress treatment after performance, use sport science, hire a professional doctor etc etc

#76939 simplifica

simplifica

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGFriend's dorm

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:17 AM

Wait what, is this legit?

no no :lol:  but I dont mind if its true :ahmagah:

I do! It's very cute and it suits the song - but it's definitely B-side track level, not title track level.

well, :derp: IMHO GWTW is a bit better than navillera, song-wise and choreo-wise . It get B-sided because that "ice cream" line is too cute and too big to ignore (title track of GF = 96% hangul) and because of its semi - techno/ dubstep. Honestly I think all B-side of 4 title songs can fight for their position against the A-side (maybe except luv star - rough).

What I mean of changing choreo is not changing its difficulty, but changing from intense choreo ---> intricate/beautiful choreo like in GWTW ...

But, this is of course just my opinion :lol:

I think the girls and our choreographer know better than us, lets believe in them

#76940 kingzjacko12

kingzjacko12

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:20 AM

no no but I dont mind if its true :ahmagah:

well, :derp: IMHO GWTW is a bit better than navillera, song-wise and choreo-wise . It get B-sided because that "ice cream" line is too cute and too big to ignore (title track of GF = 96% hangul) and because of its semi - techno/ dubstep. Honestly I think all B-side of 4 title songs can fight for their position against the A-side (maybe except luv star - rough).

What I mean of changing choreo is not changing its difficulty, but changing from intense choreo ---> intricate/beautiful choreo like in GWTW ...

But, this is of course just my opinionI think the girls and our choreographer know better than us, lets believe in them

Yes... Let's believe to their choreographer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GFriend, G-Friend, Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji, Buddy, Source Music

Up, Up and Away!