Another Taka stan I see ^^

#42 crystal14

crystal14

Idol

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

yes ^^

fell in love to Taka's voice the moment i first heard The Beginning - was the first song i listened to owo

#43 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,715 posts
  • LocationIn your bias' beds...

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

Shup guys! I'm so glad to be back in this thread again! I miss it. Thank god I have break for 4 days a week.  :stare:

Now my fav would be Tomoya and/or Taka. (Watching their interview along with FOB, Tomoya really got my attention. Even though it look scripted. With the giving those mint Kitkats [I want those to buy here in the Phils or US] and those Ramen noodles. lol)

Anyways, some of they're official music video are in the 10millions now or maybe past 15. Not sure yet, but yes! And this is without over promotion outside Japan too.

So Glad! 

#44 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

Shup guys! I'm so glad to be back in this thread again! I miss it. Thank god I have break for 4 days a week.  :stare:

Now my fav would be Tomoya and/or Taka. (Watching their interview along with FOB, Tomoya really got my attention. Even though it look scripted. With the giving those mint Kitkats [I want those to buy here in the Phils or US] and those Ramen noodles. lol)

Anyways, some of they're official music video are in the 10millions now or maybe past 15. Not sure yet, but yes! And this is without over promotion outside Japan too.

So Glad! 

Heyya! It's Jane isn't it?

I'm glad you're back~ Yeah, Tomoya was so cute offering all those sweets.

15 million views? Wow, I have a feeling that OOR might even try breaking into the US industry soon.

#45 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,715 posts
  • LocationIn your bias' beds...

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:35 AM (Edited by blank_stare, 12 May 2013 - 07:04 AM.)

Heyya! It's Jane isn't it?

I'm glad you're back~ Yeah, Tomoya was so cute offering all those sweets.

15 million views? Wow, I have a feeling that OOR might even try breaking into the US industry soon.

Sup again. Oops. Made a mistake. It's just the Beginning. Mostly due to the Rounin Kenshin movie. But some of their PVs are breaking 5mils others are almost up to 10 mil. Except their Deeper2x its nearing 1 mil now! Yay

Also just found this.

Taka with Simple Plan!

Ugh, nevermind. Was so late for that. Anyways Ryota with his niece is so adorable.

After going back the second page, I just remembered that Perfume and One Ok Rock being in the same entertainment company. I know there are more but I forgot some of them.

#46 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:32 AM

No wonder! But their song being featured in the movie has definitely helped OOR boost their popularity even more. Ever since it came out, I've noticed so many new fans.

Haha you're a bit late there XD 

Yeah, I really wish OOR would associate themselves more with their label, but I like how they're sort of cool about separating themselves from everyone else. Other than that Taka scandal were he was dating a Perfume member supposedly, I haven't really seen them interact with anyone else.

#47 Kuromitsutou

Kuromitsutou

WEAVER no Imouto

• PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationflumpool's studio

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

No wonder! But their song being featured in the movie has definitely helped OOR boost their popularity even more. Ever since it came out, I've noticed so many new fans.

Haha you're a bit late there XD 

Yeah, I really wish OOR would associate themselves more with their label, but I like how they're sort of cool about separating themselves from everyone else. Other than that Taka scandal were he was dating a Perfume member supposedly, I haven't really seen them interact with anyone else.

Taka is a close friend of Sato Takeru. I also saw Takahashi Yu hang out with them in some vids

#48 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

Taka is a close friend of Sato Takeru. I also saw Takahashi Yu hang out with them in some vids

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. It's mostly Taka though. 

I was thinking if they could all be a close family like in K-Pop's JYP/SM/YG etc kind of thing.

#49 Kuromitsutou

Kuromitsutou

WEAVER no Imouto

• PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationflumpool's studio

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. It's mostly Taka though. 

I was thinking if they could all be a close family like in K-Pop's JYP/SM/YG etc kind of thing.

Amuse has too many artists compared to those companies. I would like A-sketch to be tho   :raep:

Remind me of how Mr.Children are Bump of Chicken's senpai of the same label yet Mr.Children's Sakurai always acts like BUMP's fanboy  :lol:

#50 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Amuse has too many artists compared to those companies. I would like A-sketch to be tho   :raep:

Remind me of how Mr.Children are Bump of Chicken's senpai of the same label yet Mr.Children's Sakurai always acts like BUMP's fanboy  :lol:

Hahahaha exactly!

#51 agasshi02

agasshi02

quetzy ☯ ツ chickadee

• PipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi. Posting here because of Otaku  :smile:

I have only listened to two albums of OOR. As of now my fave is The Same, The Beginning, Yes I Am, and Be The Light.

Can someone help or please update me what's happening to them right now. Thanks  :smile:

#52 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hi. Posting here because of Otaku :smile:
I have only listened to two albums of OOR. As of now my fave is The Same, The Beginning, Yes I Am, and Be The Light.
Can someone help or please update me what's happening to them right now. Thanks :smile:

You came! What can we call you?
Hm, Taka the lead singer featured in one of Simple Plan's songs. The band also met Fall Out Boy on Ustream. Was Taka's birthday not too long ago, but that's about it. You can just go back a few more pages for more details! ^^

#53 agasshi02

agasshi02

quetzy ☯ ツ chickadee

• PipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

You came! What can we call you?
Hm, Taka the lead singer featured in one of Simple Plan's songs. The band also met Fall Out Boy on Ustream. Was Taka's birthday not too long ago, but that's about it. You can just go back a few more pages for more details! ^^

Of course, you told me to if I can ;] I'm Mari , how about you? Just remember, you are Kylie.

I remember the FOB, I was able to watch it..  I did go back to previous page.. Found the Summer Paradise.. Will watch it now ;]

#54 checkers

checkers

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Location~In the stars~

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hi, just dropping by to show my love for the group  :smile:

One of my favourite songs I've had on repeat lately is 20 Years Old. I just adore it  :lub:

#55 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Of course, you told me to if I can ;] I'm Mari , how about you? Just remember, you are Kylie.

I remember the FOB, I was able to watch it..  I did go back to previous page.. Found the Summer Paradise.. Will watch it now ;]

Mari, aw cute like marry ^^ Yeah haha.

They're were so cute weren't they, fanboying over FOB  :stare:

Hi, just dropping by to show my love for the group  :smile:

One of my favourite songs I've had on repeat lately is 20 Years Old. I just adore it  :lub:

Hello there! If you do love them very much, please do stay  :smile:

#56 checkers

checkers

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Location~In the stars~

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

They're were so cute weren't they, fanboying over FOB  :stare:

Hello there! If you do love them very much, please do stay  :smile:

I'll try my best to post in the thread! It's hard keeping up with so many haha  :lol:

#57 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'll try my best to post in the thread! It's hard keeping up with so many haha  :lol:

Liking your suave Jong avatar btw.

#58 checkers

checkers

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Location~In the stars~

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Liking your suave Jong avatar btw.

Why thank you ^^ 

#59 agasshi02

agasshi02

quetzy ☯ ツ chickadee

• PipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

They're were so cute weren't they, fanboying over FOB :stare:

Hello there! If you do love them very much, please do stay :smile:

Haha, thank you!
Yeah, and that was a good watch FOB and OOR.

I'm still new so I might asks a lot of questions in future. XD

#60 Otaku

Otaku

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Haha, thank you!
Yeah, and that was a good watch FOB and OOR.

I'm still new so I might asks a lot of questions in future. XD

No problem. I think I'm probably the biggest fan of OOR on OneHallyu - so I basically know them inside out.

Fire any questions at me, and I'll holler back!  :datass: I'll be more than happy to help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ONE OK ROCK, J-Rock, OOR, Taka, Toru, Ryota, Tomoya, Amuse

Up, Up and Away!