Photo

{Official} Sandaime J Soul Brothers Thread

j soul brothers slayage exile ldh

• Please log in to reply
2617 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite Song on PLANET SEVEN? (126 member(s) have cast votes)

Favourite Song on PLANET SEVEN?

1. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe! (17 votes [16.35%])

Percentage of vote: 16.35%

2. R.Y.U.S.E.I. (31 votes [29.81%])

Percentage of vote: 29.81%

3. S.A.K.U.R.A. (12 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

4. Glory (6 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

5. C.O.S.M.O.S. ~Akizakura~ (17 votes [16.35%])

Percentage of vote: 16.35%

6. Link (3 votes [2.88%])

Percentage of vote: 2.88%

7. Wedding Bell ~Subarashiki Kana Jinsei~ (4 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

8. Summer Dreams Come True (2 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

9. All LOVE (1 votes [0.96%])

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

10. Kaze no Naka, Aruki Dasu (2 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

11. O.R.I.O.N. (9 votes [8.65%])

Percentage of vote: 8.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • LocationEverywhere :P

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

For those who haven't seen it, I made a special PV for SPARK using the solo versions

http://tumblr.strayc...special-version

What do you think of it? :D

#42 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

For those who haven't seen it, I made a special PV for SPARK using the solo versions

http://tumblr.strayc...special-version

What do you think of it? :D

You know I've seen it and I love it!! :happy:

#43 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

You know I've seen it and I love it!! :happy:

But... but I wanna know what EXACTLY you liked about it XD

#44 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

I love the way you made it and combined the solo parts of each member with bits from the PV.

Maybe I'm just biased towards you but I love the stuff you make, whether it's gifs etc. :smile:

#45 Coffeeeee

Coffeeeee

Today is Happy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

00:58 naoto...How?

01:07 ken-chan...how?

those hand movements gehe  :hurr:

#46 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

I love the way you made it and combined the solo parts of each member with bits from the PV.
Maybe I'm just biased towards you but I love the stuff you make, whether it's gifs etc. :smile:

Awwwww :* Thank you so much <3
Actually, I don't think I did the solo PVs justice XD which is why I plan to make another version but not now; when I find a video editor I'm comfortable with~~

those hand movements gehe   :hurr:

EXACTLY XD

I rewatched them all last night to determine which one is the best and I think I like NAOTO's and Ken-chan's the most. The others are amazing too but those two are just ASFDGDGFJHGDFHGF

#47 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

those hand movements gehe  :hurr:

NAOTO's always been doing those hand movement dances in a lot of PVs and his smile is to die for!! :smile:

Awwwww :* Thank you so much <3
Actually, I don't think I did the solo PVs justice XD which is why I plan to make another version but not now; when I find a video editor I'm comfortable with~~

EXACTLY XD

I rewatched them all last night to determine which one is the best and I think I like NAOTO's and Ken-chan's the most. The others are amazing too but those two are just ASFDGDGFJHGDFHGF

You're welcome and i have to agree with you regarding NAOTO and Kenjiro. I was laughing at Gun-chan's and NAOKI's dance battle or whatever it was  :lol: 

#48 Krunchii

Krunchii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hey guys I'm writing a trivia/fun facts section for each of the members and I need your help!

Naoto - was a backdancer for Ayumi Hamasaki and can be seen in her music videos and concerts

Naoki - tallest member

Ryuji - competed and won the second Vocal Battle Audition in 2010, competed in the first VBA but did not pass the second round

Hiroomi - competed and won the second Vocal Battle Audition in 2010

Elly - worked as backdancer for Nelly, SMAP, Crystal Kay and more

Kenshiro - 

Gun-chan - youngest member, was part of his school's ikemen boy contest before debut

I need more facts for the first post!

#49 Emmy

Emmy

Trainee

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

^
Kenjiro - worked as a performer at a theme park, was a dance teacher for EXPG prior to joining 3jsb

#50 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Hey guys I'm writing a trivia/fun facts section for each of the members and I need your help!

Naoto - was a backdancer for Ayumi Hamasaki and can be seen in her music videos and concerts

Naoki - tallest member

Ryuji - competed and won the second Vocal Battle Audition in 2010, competed in the first VBA but did not pass the second round

Hiroomi - competed and won the second Vocal Battle Audition in 2010

Elly - worked as backdancer for Nelly, SMAP, Crystal Kay and more

Kenshiro - 

Gun-chan - youngest member, was part of his school's ikemen boy contest before debut

I need more facts for the first post!

NAOTO: was trying to be a comedian with two friends. They were guests on EXILE GENERATION, if I remember correctly.

NAOKI: wanted to be a singer and started dancing so he could improve his singing. He went to college but dropped out to pursue a career in dancing.

ELLY: spent his time on boxing and basketball. He saw NAOTO when he was a part of SCREAM, a dance team and was so impressed he practiced dancing during his free time. He then formed his own dance team "THE TEAM"

Kenjiro: Not much is known about Kenjiro. He used to be an EXPG instructor (Osaka) and taught (if I remember correctly) FLOWER's Shuuka and Harumi? He's into fishing but I think you all know that XD

Gun-chan: directed a movie in college? He's a member of STREET KINGDOM JAPAN just like NAOKI

Ryuji: Won 2nd prize in avex WORLD AUDITION 2008 in the artist category.
Hiroomi: Used to work as a hairdresser?

BTW, most of these info can be found on the Japanese wiki. Hope it helps :D

#51 Krunchii

Krunchii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

NAOTO: was trying to be a comedian with two friends. They were guests on EXILE GENERATION, if I remember correctly.

NAOKI: wanted to be a singer and started dancing so he could improve his singing. He went to college but dropped out to pursue a career in dancing.

ELLY: spent his time on boxing and basketball. He saw NAOTO when he was a part of SCREAM, a dance team and was so impressed he practiced dancing during his free time. He then formed his own dance team "THE TEAM"

Kenjiro: Not much is known about Kenjiro. He used to be an EXPG instructor (Osaka) and taught (if I remember correctly) FLOWER's Shuuka and Harumi? He's into fishing but I think you all know that XD

Gun-chan: directed a movie in college? He's a member of STREET KINGDOM JAPAN just like NAOKI

I should have known that about Kenjiro, there's lots of pics of him fishing, thanks guys, the first post will be updated by tonight, I'm going to finish Exile's first since there's more members haha

#52 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

I think Hiroomi did a beauty/hairdressing course but then ended up working in a clothing shop. I read it somewhere, maybe from someone on tumblr

I should have known that about Kenjiro, there's lots of pics of him fishing, thanks guys, the first post will be updated by tonight, I'm going to finish Exile's first since there's more members haha

Apparently Gun-chan graduated from the Faculty of Law at Keio University. He then got a job offer right after that but ditched it for Sandaime J Soul Brothers. The latter information is from straycat. :smile:

#53 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

I think Hiroomi did a beauty/hairdressing course but then ended up working in a clothing shop. I read it somewhere, maybe from someone on tumblr

Apparently Gun-chan graduated from the Faculty of Law at Keio University. He then got a job offer right after that but ditched it for Sandaime J Soul Brothers. The latter information is from straycat. :smile:

Yup what you said about Omi is right~
As for Gun-chan, he graduated after 3JSB debuted (late 2010 or early 2011)

#54 Hikari717

Hikari717

Trainee

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Omi - Was a part-timer in a ramen shop before joining Sandaime.

Kenjirou - Was recognized by his monomane skill hence the members honor him the title of Monomane King.

#55 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

Yup what you said about Omi is right~
As for Gun-chan, he graduated after 3JSB debuted (late 2010 or early 2011)

We learn something new everyday. Thanks for that info. :)

#56 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

I remember that Ryuji updated his blog a couple of days ago saying that he was recording. Now SHOKICHI ran into Omi while recording

Spoiler

Hmmmm could it be for a new single?  :raep:

#57 Shupagirl-UK

Shupagirl-UK

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

I remember that Ryuji updated his blog a couple of days ago saying that he was recording. Now SHOKICHI ran into Omi while recording

Spoiler

Hmmmm could it be for a new single?  :raep:

Why have both Omi and SHOKICHI got the same top on? All Omi is missing now are the sunglasses :lol:

#58 Nikki B.

Nikki B.

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,052 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

I like these trivia facts/profile on this group.  All their hidden talents exposed.  :happy:

#59 Miiko

Miiko

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Ken-chan (interviewing PUFFY) @Sakigake~

why are you so adorable? xDD

#60 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

Ken-chan (interviewing PUFFY) @Sakigake~

why are you so adorable? xDD

Ken-chan you...

So there's definitely something in the work [Link]
I didn't understand much but songwriter Odake Masato is working on a book that contains lyrics to both EXILE and 3JSB?
Odake is under LDH and has written songs for EXILE (Heavenly White and Bloom) , E-girls (Suki Desuka? and Tadaima!) TAKAHIRO (Place and Issen Ichibyou)

QQfMYyZ.jpg

The important thing is, I think those who order the book will get 3JSB's autographs :|

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: j soul brothers, slayage, exile, ldh

Up, Up and Away!