Anime

• Please log in to reply
755 replies to this topic

#741 BasedChungha

BasedChungha

Chungha's prince.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts
  • Location#IOI #ChunghaSoloDebut2017 #PledisGirlzDebut2017 #WJSNComeback #XuanyiSeaWeedCult #BonarCult #LudaPissCult

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:45 AM

Days Tv: 9/10

I can fully feel the emotion of the main character since I was once like him before rising to become a star player of my team and being the co-captain.

The story is not perfect but I still love how it is going

#742 Vagus

Vagus

☾ I'm a full-time Dreamer ☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • LocationNCT DREAM ♫ Lee Mark ♫ Lee Haechan ♫ Huang Renjun ♫ Lee Jeno ♫ Na Jaemin ♫ Zhong Chenle ♫ Park Jisung ♫ Chew chew chew chew chewing gum

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

prince of tennis.. 9/10

#743 Dalya

Dalya

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationYonder

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:09 PM (Edited by Dalya, 06 January 2017 - 11:09 PM.)

ReLIFE 10/10

Binged watched this all night and the ending was totally worth it

can't wait for S2

Kimi no Na Wa (movie) 9/10

This would've been much better as a series because some parts were a bit too rushed

I wanted to see more of their daily swaps

Handa-kun 5/10

The only reason I gave it a 5 is because it wasn't bad enough for me to drop it, otherwise the story was ridiculous and the comedy wasn't funny. I would much rather a S2 of Barakamon (10/10)

#744 Orion Is Here

Orion Is Here

❀ 수정의 해바라기 ❀

• PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • LocationWherever Krystal wants me to be.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:53 AM (Edited by Orion Is Here, 07 January 2017 - 07:03 AM.)

Assassination Classroom Season 2: 9.5/10

I had a good time with this anime. Though I hate how Yanagisawa was never arrested even though he's technically a very dangerous criminal, hence the 0.5 point deduction. Also wish Kayano and Nagisa has a conclusive ending since Kayano actually has boobs now. Korosensei's backstory is too tragic. Made me laugh and tear up a lot.

Yuri!!! on ice: 10/10

I'm tired of writing essays about how much I love this anime lmao. It's not even because of the romance, I just love how positive everyone is and how brilliant they tackled the anxiety issues Yuuri was suffering against. There's not one thing I don't love about this anime.

Mob Psycho 100: dropped
Tried to like it but I just can't. It's not even the art because I watch Osomatsusan just fine. Just that nothing about this anime catches me :/

Twin Star Exorcist: 5/10
Typical shounen anime plotline, and it's pretty dull. At least the girl's cute.

Poco's Udon World: 9/10
This one got me all Hecked Up. Deducted 1 point for the possibility that Poco never returned (I hope that bush rustling is a hint)

#745 SceneStealer

SceneStealer

Idol

• PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hibike! Euphonium Season 2 : 9/10

​I love the animation quality, plot/story and character development :)

#746 Castle

Castle

Ice Cream Bender

• Awards Team
  • 10,983 posts
  • LocationFlat out lost

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:31 AM

Nanbaka 8.5/10:  Some sparkly stuff for sure..  added the .5 points just for the warden alone.. LOL

#747 Dalya

Dalya

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationYonder

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:21 AM (Edited by Dalya, 08 January 2017 - 08:21 AM.)

Hanasaku Iroha 10/10

Beautiful story with very beautiful graphics, the quality you usually find in movies. 

Even more so considering that the series has a movie sequel. 

Amnesia 6/10
If not for the nice graphics I wouldn't have been able to finish this. MC's lack of emotions was refreshing at first, but then it became too absurd and unrealistic. Very obviously an otome game with it's lack of a proper plot. The OVA was the best part, way better than the whole series. So if you're bored and wanted to see a fast one episode anime, just watch the OVA.

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun 10/10

Comedy gold! Such a shame that it's only 12 episode and no 2nd season in sight.

#748 mochiiijooo

mochiiijooo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationJo Kwangmin's eyebags/Huang Renjun's snaggletooth

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:29 AM

Hanasaku Iroha 10/10

Beautiful story with very beautiful graphics, the quality you usually find in movies. 

Even more so considering that the series has a movie sequel. 

Amnesia 6/10
If not for the nice graphics I wouldn't have been able to finish this. MC's lack of emotions was refreshing at first, but then it became too absurd and unrealistic. Very obviously an otome game with it's lack of a proper plot. The OVA was the best part, way better than the whole series. So if you're bored and wanted to see a fast one episode anime, just watch the OVA.

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun 10/10

Comedy gold! Such a shame that it's only 12 episode and no 2nd season in sight.

hope there will be 2nd season♥

#749 HelloSone

HelloSone

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:40 PM (Edited by HelloSone, 09 January 2017 - 01:41 PM.)

Rokka No Yuusha: 9/10

Moved out of the Mahou Shoujo genre a little bit and it was worth it, interesting well developed characters, good action aswell and the plot is really good

Spoiler

#750 aiwazerodesu

aiwazerodesu

♛ VIP ♛

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts
  • LocationEating ramen with Rai and Frankenstein 。◕‿◕。

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu - 9/10

Beautiful <3  :rlytearpls:

#751 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

˒ ᴍᴏᴏɴƒᴀʀᴛ ˓

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:58 AM (Edited by Dolores Haze, 12 January 2017 - 11:04 AM.)

i haven't posted here for ages so it's gonna be a long ass post lol

*Sakamichi no Apollon - 10/10

i have no words for this one, it's just perfect.

*Ristorante Paradiso - 8.5/10

i wanted to give it a 9 or 9.5 but the female lead character kinda annoyed me at times so..

*Orenchi no Furo Jijou - 8/10

short. fun. light-hearted. it was really enjoyable.

*Natsuyuki Rendezvous - 8.5/10

the love-triangle was so intense it got me frustrated and ended up liking all 3 of them lol. lovely animation, good character development, nice chemistry, the ED theme song is a masterpiece.

*Love Stage!! - 7/10

kinda bland imo. i'm more interested in the brother and the manager (?) couple. 

*Kuragehime - 9/10

it was more enjoyable than i thought. hopefully it'll get another season soon (although it's been 6 years;;)

*Koi Kaze - 6.5/10

okay but why did i watch this? nope. and not @ people praising this one yet bringing super lovers down, why.

*Super Lovers - 7.5/10

it was okay, nice character developement. the ending left me hanging. i'll check out the season 2 when it's finished.

*Haikyuu S1 + S2 - 10/10

explanation is not needed.

*Haikyuu S3 - 9/10

the minus point is because i expected Shiratorizawa to be more interesting but turned out i didn't like them as much as other rival teams. 

*Hybrid Child - 8.5/10

i cringed at a few parts but overall it's beautiful.

*Amaama to Inazuma - 7.5/10

it was interesting at first but the plot got repetitive and nothing really developed. but the food was awesome.

*Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari - 8.5/10

it's cute and heart-warming, i love it (well, not as much as Usagi Drop and Barakamon but still one of my faves so far).

*Yuri!!! on Ice - 7.5/10

good at some points, beautiful character designs, good OST. but it lacked climax and the animation for skating parts suck imo. also some of the details about V x Y relationship were a bit too much, i mean, the engagement rings... really?

*Paprika - 8/10

i guess i had high expectation for this one and it didn't exceed it. the idea was great and the art was amazing though.

#752 Castle

Castle

Ice Cream Bender

• Awards Team
  • 10,983 posts
  • LocationFlat out lost

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Erased: 9/10 

#753 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

˒ ᴍᴏᴏɴƒᴀʀᴛ ˓

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

Fune wo Amu - 9/10

#754 rhondasa

rhondasa

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:34 AM

kimi to boku - 7/10

#755 Neoteros

Neoteros

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,927 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Milan

Posted Yesterday, 03:33 AM (Edited by Neoteros, Yesterday, 03:39 AM.)

Death Note - 10/10 - KIRA DID NOTHING WRONG.

Yuri!!! on Ice - 8/10 - Yuri and Victor are adorable together, and I say this as a straight ass guy.

Shuumatsu no Izetta - 7/10 - It could've been much better, but it was a decent anime.

#756 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

˒ ᴍᴏᴏɴƒᴀʀᴛ ˓

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 AM

Kimi no Na wa - 10/10

i mean, there's literally nothing i could complain about it. and i'm glad i didn't see any spoilers or raise my expectation too high before watching.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anime

Up, Up and Away!