Photo

mother beats her sons's alleged molester with a bat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#1 dinolover

dinolover

I WIPE MY ANUS WITH YOUR MOTHER'S WEDDINGDRESS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

A 27-year-old mother of two young boys (eight and nine years of age) is being charged with assault after nearly beating a community coach to death for allegedly molesting her sons. “I asked my son, ‘Did he touch you bad, did he touch you down there?’ And my little boy said ‘Yes,’ and I said ‘Was it just you?’ And he said ‘No, he touched some more kids,’” Richmond told a local news station.

Richmond’s concerns were heightened when she received a phone call from the head coach of the community football team, located in Memphis, Tennessee, on Saturday requesting a meeting with the coach who allegedly molested her sons.  As she made her way to the meeting, Richmond spotted the alleged child molester, Coach Red, during her commute. “He was running away,” said Richmond. “I didn’t say anything to him I just blinked out. When I saw him, I saw my kids being hurt, that’s it.”

Neighbors saw Richmond chase the coach down the street to a neighbor’s carport and beat the man with a bat. “There was blood splattered all over my carport,” said a neighbor Jackie Woods. “She beat his head open, split his head.“ Richmond says she did call police to report the coach but everything happened quickly.  “I was hoping the police made it to him before I did,” said Richmond. “He was saying he didn’t do it and he was sorry. If you didn’t do it why are you saying you’re sorry? What are you sorry for?” Neighbors don’t believe Richmond should have been taken to jail for beating the coach.

They’re suffering, they toss and turn at night, and they really just ain’t been sleeping because they’ve been scared. They were even scared to tell me. I mean I’m their mom,” stated Richmond. “If I don’t protect them then who will?”

Dr.  Boyce Watkins appeared with Steve Perry and Jawanza Kunjufu in the popular film, “Hoodwinked,” which explores the experience of black males in America.  Dr. Watkins says that there is a broad, untold story about young men who are abused by so-called “male mentors” when their single mothers aren’t looking.

“People have to understand that this is an epidemic,” says Dr. Watkins, whose father was the head of the Crimes Against Children Unit in his hometown. “Mothers must be diligent in protecting their children before-the-fact, since most kids aren’t going to say a word about abuse until they are cursing your name 20 years down the road.”

Dr. Watkins is an advocate for mothers being thoughtful about the men in their lives, both before and after pregnancy.   He also says that with growing incarceration rates in the black community, there has been a rise in cases where single mothers are seeing their children victimized by boyfriends, coaches, and other seemingly innocent male mentors who take their sons under their wing.

“I tell my daughters, ‘if a man is not going to be a good father, then don’t let him inside your body or inside your life.  Also, after that baby is born, don’t assume that every nice man who comes into your life doesn’t have some dark s-xual secret that he isn’t hiding from you.  It happens far more than you can imagine, which is why we must work extra hard to keep our families together in the first place.” 

tumblr_mo8sgj12fQ1qbryjbo1_400.png

#2 Punk Princess

Punk Princess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

I remember this story! Its a shame that they arrested her instead of the real monster here. At the same time,a bat? Im pretty sure she was meant to bring an axe or sledge hammer. 

#3 abraa

abraa

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,870 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Damn that's crazy, I understand her anger but she took it too far

#4 Prifanny Hwang

Prifanny Hwang

Inpiniteu's & Nineu Muses' Goddess of Life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

I really hope she was sure though... If he really did it then I'm proud of her! 

#5 Little Red

Little Red

Little Jepp Riding Hood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

that coach got what he deserved..shame he didn't get arrested and she did...she was acting on her maternal instincts after all  -_-

#6 Wholahay

Wholahay

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

I hope she gets off, she did everyone a service.  If anything she deserves a medal.

#7 Fnx

Fnx

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

fuck that, just call the cops on him.

#8 dinolover

dinolover

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts

that coach got what he deserved..shame he didn't get arrested and she did...she was acting on her maternal instincts after all  -_-

well tbh isnt getting to beat the molester more satisfying than seeing him in jail? I just hope she was correct and able to break something precious of his.

#9 Babysnatcher

Babysnatcher

Kuramochi Asuka ♥

• Events Team
  • 6,366 posts

Its good that she did something -_-

#10 MiraSoshi

MiraSoshi

♚Queen Jessbian♚

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

WTF? He admitted to it even. Assault is asssult but under circumstances like these? C'mon!

I hope shes out, her sons need her, and I hope that motherfucker is done for.

#11 Arrogant Prince

Arrogant Prince

ベイースド王子

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Oh I love snazzy black women.

If it were a white lady she'd call the police and start crying/ doing shots of vodka.

On a serious note, I hope America has the "momentary insanity" plea, like in Australia.

#12 Little Red

Little Red

Little Jepp Riding Hood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

well tbh isnt getting to beat the molester more satisfying than seeing him in jail? I just hope she was correct and able to break something precious of his.

honestly it is....i hope he could have gotten justice served twice though...first getting get beaten up and then getting sent to jail

#13 dinolover

dinolover

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

inb4 hanryu tho

i habeu enougheu faitheu in himeu to notteu beu likeu dat

adieu?

tumblr_mnubaieE211qzb9hgo1_1280.jpg

#14 Delincious

Delincious

♥ Sx #1 stan ♥

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

It's only fair she got arrested. You don't go out beating other people to death.

#15 Jin's Eternal

Jin's Eternal

My DNA will blend in with Jin's.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

Not a fan of inflicting violence upon others, no matter what the circumstance is but I can understand why she'd do it.

#16 AznGirl

AznGirl

♛ Leader Pho♛

• PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

This is mess up in so many levels. The police should not arrest the woman. Although she did that to the molester, she deserves to be with her kids. This is when they need her the most. Those kids are traumatized now, taking their mom away is not gonna help. 

#17 Caterina Sforza

Caterina Sforza

OT7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

Shiit if I found out some man had molested my kids I would have beaten his ass too. 

inb4 hanryu tho

Be nice!

#18 LunarE

LunarE

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

I can't even blame her. 

#19 youchewflop

youchewflop

pure schoolgirl

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Damn that's crazy, I understand her anger but she took it too far

she did not go far enough imo

#20 fuckJohnny

fuckJohnny

#satansoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,438 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Can't say I approve her actions but I certainly don't condemn her.

Poor kids though.

Up, Up and Away!