Photo

Malaysian Airline MH370 Discussion Thread [3/25] Update

MH370

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
827 replies to this topic

#601 Yibo's Lip Bite

Yibo's Lip Bite

kks delivers my jjajangmyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

i just can't with the media sometimes - they put an unrelated/irrelevant candid pic of the pilot holding a cleaver and minced meat (with a manic look on his face)? way to further sensationalize the story and painting the pilot to look like a complete psycho  :rolleyes:

#602 twinky

twinky

Burning Soul

• Donor
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:11 PM (Edited by twinkystar, 16 March 2014 - 08:15 PM.)

i don't believe it has something to do with the  Malaysia inside politic issues

anwar ibrahim's issues has been around for long . his supporters are outspoken but never radical. the most they did were some demonstrations but it was controlled

lots of them are professionals and young peoples

and there's upcoming election in Kajang where his wife will contest as the MP, i don't think they'll do anything to jeopardize their chances of winning. Selangor is basically Pakatan Rakyat's state

#603 ariel

ariel

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

that was not the co-pilot though

#604 tabii101

tabii101

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

netizens developed 2 conspiracy theories
- the plane climbed to unusual level at 45,000 ft. and plunged down. this might be done to knock down all passengers
- the minimum length of the course needed for the landing of Boeing 777 is 4,200 m.
- 5 possible landing grounds are American military airport in Phillippines, American military base Nicobar Island and Diego Garcia Island in south Indian Ocean, Republic of Seychelles in Indian Ocean, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
- there were 12 employees, including some high-leveled scientists, of a Chinese weapon company in the flight.
these lead to the 1st hypothesis, USA hijacked the plane to kidnapped the employees of that Chinese weapon company for the info regarding its Freescale Semiconductor technology.

there are some further information lead to another hypothesis
- the plane carried suspicious cargo from Seychelles which was previously shipped in MV Maersk Alabama, an American ship.
- the suspicious cargo were in the care of Trident Group an American security service company. 2 ex-SEAL staffs of the company, Mark Daniel Kennedy and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds died late last month due to 'high level of heroin in the blood'.
- the plane changed its route just before it entered chinese sky over Spratly Islands.
- China Mobile signal around Spratly Islands was jammed at the same time.
- The lost plane is of Boeing 777-200ER model which installed fly-by-wire (FBW) system. the system enable the plane to be controlled remotely like a drone. however, the transponder can be turned off only by hand.
the 2nd hypothesis is, Washington planned to sneakily send its advanced atomic or biological weapon into Beijing but Beijing was aware of the plan and decided to force the plane to land on Haikou Meilan International Airport in Hainan instead once it entered Chinese sky, Washington acknowledged that Beijing knew its plan so it hijacked the plan to one of its military base, Malaysia co-operated by telling the pilot to turn off the transponder and head away from China.

This actually makes some sense.

Netizens are good spies lol.

#605 Seras

Seras

✝ COVEN MOTHER VICTORIA ✝

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:42 PM (Edited by Seras, 16 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.)

netizens developed 2 conspiracy theories

- the plane climbed to unusual level at 45,000 ft. and plunged down. this might be done to knock down all passengers

- the minimum length of the course needed for the landing of Boeing 777 is 4,200 m.

- 5 possible landing grounds are American military airport in Phillippines, American military base  Nicobar Island and Diego Garcia Island in south Indian Ocean, Republic of Seychelles in Indian Ocean, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.

- there were 12 employees, including some high-leveled scientists, of a Chinese weapon company in the flight. 

these lead to the 1st hypothesis, USA hijacked the plane to kidnapped the employees of that Chinese weapon company for the info regarding its Freescale Semiconductor technology.

there are some further information lead to another hypothesis

- the plane carried suspicious cargo from Seychelles which was previously shipped in MV Maersk Alabama, an American ship.

- the suspicious cargo were in the care of Trident Group an American security service company. 2 ex-SEAL staffs of the company, Mark Daniel Kennedy and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds died late last month due to 'high level of heroin in the blood'.

- the plane changed its route just before it entered chinese sky over Spratly Islands.

- China Mobile signal around Spratly Islands was jammed at the same time.

- The lost plane is of Boeing 777-200ER model which installed fly-by-wire (FBW) system. the system enable the plane to be controlled remotely like a drone. however, the transponder can be turned off only by hand.

the 2nd hypothesis is, Washington planned to sneakily send its advanced atomic or biological weapon into Beijing but Beijing was aware of the plan and decided to force the plane to land on Haikou Meilan International Airport in Hainan instead once it entered Chinese sky, Washington acknowledged that Beijing knew its plan so it hijacked the plan to one of its military base, Malaysia co-operated by telling the pilot to turn off the transponder and head away from China.

Where's the source that said there's high-level Chinese weapons scientists on the flight? And Freescale Semiconductor isn't a Chinese weapon company, they're American based.

Some how I doubt the U.S. is dumb enough to hijack an airplane carrying Chinese weapons developers (I doubt China is dumb enough to allow such high-level and important figures to fly on civilian airplanes in the first place) so that they can interrogate them or try to smuggle weapons via the airplane with the intent of harming China. That would be essentially declaring war on China and as much bravado the U.S. and China put on, they sure as hell don't want war. 

This was posted a few days ago but I don't recall seeing it in this thread. I just thought it was kind of strange, especially since we had two posters here in this thread who said something about Malaysian oil rig workers seeing the same thing.  :unsure:

http://www.businessi...n-flames-2014-3

69cb145f7.jpg

Conspiracy theory

Spoiler

#606 Տի℮ɾɾყ

Տի℮ɾɾყ

Changmin x Sherry <3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

I cant with the media putting the blame on the pilot just because he support pkr. And the gov aren't too subtle either in trying to make him as possible suspect without concrete prove beside him supporting pkr. For all i know he is also the victim....

#607 bzz

bzz

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Where's the source that said there's high-level Chinese weapons scientists on the flight? And Freescale Semiconductor isn't a Chinese weapon company, they're American based.

Some how I doubt the U.S. is dumb enough to hijack an airplane carrying Chinese weapons developers (I doubt China is dumb enough to allow such high-level and important figures to fly on civilian airplanes in the first place) so that they can interrogate them or try to smuggle weapons via the airplane with the intent of harming China. That would be essentially declaring war on China and as much bravado the U.S. and China put on, they sure as hell don't want war. 

This was posted a few days ago but I don't recall seeing it in this thread. I just thought it was kind of strange, especially since we had two posters here in this thread who said something about Malaysian oil rig workers seeing the same thing.  :unsure:

http://www.businessi...n-flames-2014-3

it could be that the chinese scientists knew some secret about a technology developed by Freescale Semiconductor.

i just think the conspiracy theories are fun reads aren't they? you take it too seriously. 

by the way, India and Bangladesh denied if the the lost aircraft ever flew over their territories.

#608 Isaballerina

Isaballerina

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

wow i can't believe this. so people think he's the one who did this shit just because of anwar. what a shame media. remember he has family too.

and even if its true (i doubt it) just wait for the official statement. or at least after the plane found. the important thing right now is to find the plane and passengers and the blackbox.

but people already made speculation about the pilot only because he's anwars supporter. what a cruel world.

#609 iiiiiiiii010101101iiiiiii

iiiiiiiii010101101iiiiiii

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

Boeing 777 hijackers plunged to 5,000ft and used low altitude 'terrain masking' manoeuvre practised by fighter jets to avoid radar detection

#610 guava

guava

★★★★★

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

What?? If this is true then it changes things. A plane trying to evade radar seems like a hijacking to me. 

#611 QuackingDuck

QuackingDuck

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

that explains how it remained undetected as it passed over malaysian airspace. this whole thing seems like it was very well planned.

#612 HeavenlyDreamer

HeavenlyDreamer

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

This is quite possibly the most confusing and disturbing flight incident over the past few decades.  

So many different perspectives and claims are being made that I just don't know what to believe anymore.  

#613 Yibo's Lip Bite

Yibo's Lip Bite

kks delivers my jjajangmyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

thanks for this news article link. 

flying at that low altitude with such a large commercial plane is extremely dangerous and does not allow any room for error. for the sake of the passengers, i hope it has landed somewhere (safely).

for you conspiracy theorists/web sleuths out there:

i recently read something that was very interesting, regarding the 20 freescale workers on the flight:

http://www.reddit.co...alaysia_flight/

#614 mirrorpurple かがみムラサキ

mirrorpurple かがみムラサキ

ロマンスコメディ の 神

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

This mess.... sound so controvesial...

#615 iiiiiiiii010101101iiiiiii

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

The scheduled route

malaysia-01.jpg

Lost contact, apparent course change

malaysia-02.jpg

The search

malaysia-03.jpg

The extended search area

mh370-range.jpg

New details purport two theories

mh370-two-paths.jpg

Satellite 'handshakes' narrow search

mh370-possible-positions.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/i....html?hpt=wo_t2

#616 mirrorpurple かがみムラサキ

mirrorpurple かがみムラサキ

ロマンスコメディ の 神

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

Anwar is disgusted by the speculation of the pilot

#617 HeavenlyDreamer

HeavenlyDreamer

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

Pakistan, India, Taliban say know nothing about missing plane

[...]Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Taliban in Afghanistan, who are seeking to oust foreign troops and set up an Islamic state, said the missing plane had nothing to do with them.

"It happened outside Afghanistan and you can see that even countries with very advanced equipment and facilities cannot figure out where it went," he said. "So we also do not have any information as it is an external issue."

A commander with the Pakistani Taliban, a separate entity fighting the Pakistani government, said the fragmented group could only dream about such an operation.

"We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane," he told Reuters by telephone from the lawless North Waziristan region[...]

Source: http://www.reuters.c...EA2G10320140317

^ Sorry, but this article made me laugh a little.  

#618 iiiiiiiii010101101iiiiiii

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

Source: http://www.reuters.c...EA2G10320140317

^ Sorry, but this article made me laugh a little.  

no worries, i chuckled and giggled too :shock:

#619 minothevez

minothevez

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

I do predict that the aircraft was broken and the Malaysian Airline still allowed it to travel with passengers despite the malfunctions in it. Thus the government is trying to cover their blunder by saying it was hijacked blah blah blah....

Just saddened that until now, there is no news about the passengers :(

#620 HeavenlyDreamer

HeavenlyDreamer

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

no worries, i chuckled and giggled too :shock:

:happy:

---------------------------------------------

Welp, now they are saying the flight's course was reprogrammed to take a different path, and the Malaysian Government has finally decided to hand over all of their data and information about MH370 to the US and UK.  

Up, Up and Away!