Photo

Official Lee Taemin and Son Naeun Couple Thread - A Journey To An Everlasting Love (TaEun Couple)

Taemin & Naeun Shinee & Apink Love Friendship Individual Activities Group Activities

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 TaEun Defender

TaEun Defender

Trainee

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:04 PM (Edited by TaEun Defender, 28 November 2013 - 10:12 PM.)

131129 WGM preview pics:

BaNMYspCAAAkSCj.jpg:largeBaNGY6VCQAAml9t.jpg:large

TaEun WGM Ep.32 

[News preview translations]

Taemin-Naeun couple held a traditional wedding ceremony.

Last week at Jeju island, Naeun received a sincere letter from Taemin and he proposed to her.

On the coming episode, they held a traditional wedding and wore traditional wedding costumes. Naeun looked beautifully in the costume and as soon as taemin saw her, he said 'you look like a precious daughter from a rich family' and made the nervous naeun laugh. 

Taemin interfered and said he would personally apply blush for naeun. However, he did not know if he should apply it on her forehead, chin or ear and therefore hesitated for a moment. 

Meanwhile, they invited their real life close friends to the wedding. He introduced his friends, kai and suho whom he went through thick and thin with during his trainee days and also a non-celebrity friend, to naeun. Naeun invited close friend eunji to attend for the bride's side. 

EXO's Kai, who was watching the traditional wedding, said he wanted to deliver a congratulatory speech for his special friend. He started off by telling naeun 'please take care of taemin well' and continued saying 'he gets jealous easily'. His explosive comment made taemin nervous.

Since he is taemin's close friend, he revealed taemin's true personality and also episodes of the both of them. He attracted attention when talking about the 'Human Taemin'. 

translations all credits to zozofoox3

APINK Diary In Hongkong

Spoiler

cr:acubeent

#42 TaEun Defender

TaEun Defender

Trainee

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:26 AM (Edited by TaEun Defender, 30 November 2013 - 01:20 PM.)

1476536_768579723157356_1152979343_n.jpg

pic credit to minwhee art & jewelry

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TAEMIN AND NAEUN!!!!

WGM Ep.32 Recaps:

Taeun recap 2013.11.30

Part 1: Today is the wedding day!

T: Did you invite a lot of people?
N: I have invited someone who is close with me….just one!
T: Mother? 
T: There is no one who is close to you….me?
N: I do! I have one! I invited my friend
T: How many are there?

Taemin BRI
Q: How does it feel before the wedding?
T: There is no way you won’t be nervous before the wedding. No matter what, it is tough being a groom and I don’t know what should be done. Does it really suit us? We will look like cute kid groom and bride.

Naeun BRI
N: Although we are married, but we have yet to have the wedding. Since today the wedding will be on, it felt like a real wedding. The wedding felt real therefore I’m somehow nervous. 

translated by ctrawberry via gogisubs

Part 2

Spoiler

Part 3

Spoiler

Part 4

Spoiler

Part 5

Spoiler

Part 6

Spoiler

Up, Up and Away!